PDA

View Full Version : [FilterScript] [ Map Designer - Part II Point II ] - [ Suicide Edition ]

Pages : [1] 2

Kapil
18/08/2007, 05:32 AM
Map Designer
by Kapil

Features

Completely flexible and In game object editor.
Menu, Textdraw, keys user interference.
Move / Rotate / Select / Find / Delete Objects.
All valid object models included( 6513 objects ).
Open source, fell free to mod / edit / change / remove anything.

Update

Improved Speed/Performance.
No lag, No Hang, No Crashes.
When you move a object, you see the object.
Now you can select any object any time and modify its position.
Complete rebuilt edition.
Updated Textdraw , Menus.
Changed Keys system.
Rotate object is now better than before.

Installation

The script should be run as Gamemode only.
Makesure you are not running any other Filterscript with this.
The maxplayers this supports is only 1.
You will need to run it at your home only(recommended).

Usage

Press 'Middle Mouse Button' to popup the Object Selector Menu.
Select a category using Spacebar.
Scroll through 6513 objects using Numpad 4 and Numpad 6.
Choose and Spawn your object using Return.

Press Space to Activate Object Position Editor
Hold Space + Arrow Keys to move the object.
Hold Alt + Arrow Keys to change the altitude.
Hold Ctrl + Arrow Keys to rotate the object.
Hold Shft + Arrow Keys to change the rotating angle.
Press Return to Dectivate Object Position Editor

Use /sel <id> to select any object.
Use /del to delete the selected object.
Use /sav to save the selected object.
Use /delall to delete all objects.
Use /savall to save all objects.

Use /car to get a car.
Use /bike to get a bike.
Use /fly to get a jetpack
You can also teleport your self by right clicking on the map( You will need to be rcon ).

Once you have finished plotting objects and saved them. Exit game, close the server.
You will find a file called 'Objects.txt' in your scriptfiles containing the object positions.

Screenies

YouTube Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c766t8wBfMg)
Screen Shot I (http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6990/samp004dq6.png)
Screen Shot II (http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/783/samp005yr7.png)
Screen Shot III (http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/766/samp000bm4.png)
Screen Shot IV (http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3458/samp001rq7.png)

Download
http://solidfiles.com/info_imgs/7610d.jpg (http://solidfiles.com/d/7610d)

Note

Can only hold one player at a time.
You will need to have default San Andreas Controls.
You can feel free to mirror / distribute / release this.
Don't PM for updates / bug fixes( share your thoughts only via reply's ).
It works fine with GTAU-MP too( makesure you have the right port).

Affiliates

MIC (http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=30024.0) -
'Struct' - Save / Load data with flexible features.
'Steam' - Stream map icons, objects, checkpoints at once.
'Crash' - Detects when, why, who and how your server crashed.
'Callback' - Triggers Single-Player events into your script.
CMN (http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=73729.0) - Stop defending cheaters, its time to attack them.
KIHC (http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=23212.0) - Build houses in the most easiest way ever possible.
MD (http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=27262.0) - High quality user interferenced ingame map editing tool.

MaTrIx4057
18/08/2007, 06:25 AM
Really nice work man :D

[NS]Lux
18/08/2007, 06:47 AM
Very nice, just tested it and it looks good. Maybe in the next version you can add the option to change the angles like rotation etc.

Maikel
18/08/2007, 06:48 AM
Great, I will use it :).

Kapil
18/08/2007, 06:52 AM
Very nice, just tested it and it looks good. Maybe in the next version you can add the option to change the angles like rotation etc.

Absolutely, coz samp doesnt support RotateObject(objectid,...), i need to make one, and it will be available in the FULL VERSION of this.

Richy_Palifonic
18/08/2007, 08:04 AM
Very very nice

Jasen
18/08/2007, 10:13 AM
this is the best object editor i've used so far exepet for some of the bug etc. when i press space to select a object some times it will just flash between activated and deactivated and with /osel when u change object the last one u looked at will still be there and some times the one your trying to look at isnt even there. anyways i cant wait for the full release so i can rotate objects! GREAT WORK :D

Arkantos
18/08/2007, 10:39 AM
Ohh very shexi indeed =D Good work

edit: i have noticed that sometimes you select certain objects the game lags a LOT, maybe due to object bugs etc? Shame it doesnt have rotate really but still

50p
18/08/2007, 12:24 PM

Absolutely, coz samp doesnt support RotateObject(objectid,...), i need to make one, and it will be available in the FULL VERSION of this.

But you can always use SetObjectRot

Kapil
18/08/2007, 01:21 PM
when i press space to select a object some times it will just flash between activated and deactivated.
Well yes i know that, it will be fixed in full version.

with /osel when u change object the last one u looked at will still be there and some times the one your trying to look at isnt even there. anyways i cant wait for the full release so i can rotate objects! GREAT WORK :D

well yes the last object will be there, so ? is it troubling you ?
and the object your looking isnt there ? well impossible, makesure that object isnt skipped.

edit: i have noticed that sometimes you select certain objects the game lags a LOT, maybe due to object bugs etc? Shame it doesnt have rotate really but still

Does it ? welll sorry i cant help u buy a new graphics card ;)

But you can always use SetObjectRot

ya but it just flashes the object, it doesnt look good, I tried it. but in by the full release i will make some adjustments.

niko
18/08/2007, 02:15 PM
yo, i duno if your gonna like this, but it seems that between you and breadfish
you have the best ingame object editing scipts out there
but they both have flaws/bugs, i think if you put your heads together you could have it working 100% in no time
maybe even get to work with mabako so you can get different sets of objects saved in different files
have your menu and your keypress interface with the ctrl n alt
impliment the rotation things from breadfish's script etc

problems im having:
when i press space it scrolls between activated and deactivated like 10 times and its a gamble whether it ends up on or off
the objects dont always show up on the menu and when they do theyre all merged
eg with military objects i see the dead planes, buildings towers and everything merged into one and i cant scroll between

dannodk
18/08/2007, 06:07 PM

Wow, that would be cool, I've been trying to get an object to move on rotation for ages and the only way at the moment was to use SetObjectRotation and set loads of timers but it was very buggy and unreliable, and all i wanted was for a barrier to move up and down smoothly :)

Kapil
19/08/2007, 02:26 AM
Well anyway these are bug fixes and updates which will be in the next version.

-o Rotate Object will be implemented( ALT + LEFT,RIGHT).
-o SPACE bug will be fixed.
-o The category list has few spellings in wrong order.

NOTE: If u find any bugs, or suggestion pliz repley or pm me.

Smokey2412
19/08/2007, 02:50 AM
i have a problem ,

when i press arrow up it does not work and also when i'm selecting buildings and stuff they all get together like stack up.

otherwise

9.5/10

Kapil
19/08/2007, 03:21 AM
i have a problem ,
when i press arrow up it does not work and also when i'm selecting buildings and stuff they all get together like stack up.
otherwise
9.5/10

-o The arrow key, maybe u need to put back your controls to default and retry it.
-o hmm..what do u mean by buildings and stuff ? i hope u dont have any other filterscript included with this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok the BETA 2 version is out !!! it contains all the features expected in Full Version. This version will
prolong for next 2 days, and bugs found will be fixed, then the Full Version which is expected to be
bug free will be released.

Jasen
19/08/2007, 04:11 AM
one bug with the new version is when i download the files in the zip are called "Map Designer.pwn" and "Map Designer.amx" and they need to be "MapDesigner.pwn" and "MapDesigner.amx" :D

and the bug with when i change to to next object using left and right keys the last object i looked at is still there so i cant tell what object im looking at is still there (EDIT: WORKS FINE IF I USE IT AS A GAMEMODE AND NOT A FILTERSCRIPT)

HCT_Sololonnais
19/08/2007, 05:05 AM
Change tilte please is not FS is GM

Jasen
19/08/2007, 05:14 AM
Change tilte please is not FS is GM

isnt this a filterscript? ive been using it as one maybe thats why its buggy for me?

Kapil
19/08/2007, 01:18 PM
hmm... well it can be called as a bug instead, It will be fixed, and can be used as a FILTERSCRIPT in next version.

Kapil
20/08/2007, 12:17 PM
Ok.. Atlast all the bugs has been fixed and the full version is now out !

Fixed Bugs \ Updates

-o Filterscript bug is fixed
-o Now while selecting the objects the object id is also shown.
-o SHIFT + UP was removed( was not working properly ).
-o Category list was re-arranged ( few items were missing ).
-o Rotate Object is implemented and fixed.
-o Move Object speed is decreased.

quick grab your copy before the net goes down out of bandwidth ;)

(sorry for double post, it was updated and was almost in page 3 )

pettzon
20/08/2007, 03:15 PM
it doesnt work for me, im using it as a filterscript, and gamemode is lvdm. When i type /osel everything works fine, but i dont get up a menu, it just scrolls through objects and i cant modify thier position, thier angle or anything, i can just spawn them, but not when pressing enter, i have to press TAB like 5 times and when i press key UP it jumps 10 objects, help please.

Richy_Palifonic
20/08/2007, 03:29 PM
The object rot fucks everything up

Joske_Vermeulen
20/08/2007, 04:05 PM
also on saving it saves only the last object not all the objects you placed

lesturb
20/08/2007, 11:18 PM
Same as in Teon text ,if i type the command nothing shows up ...

i use these filterscripts

dminspec yrace actions actions2 CLOCK TAXI KIHC dropweapon shamal DNick admin DEBUG drive tunedcars teon MapDesigner

Kapil
21/08/2007, 04:54 AM
it doesnt work for me, im using it as a filterscript, and gamemode is lvdm. When i type /osel everything works fine, but i dont get up a menu, it just scrolls through objects and i cant modify thier position, thier angle or anything, i can just spawn them, but not when pressing enter, i have to press TAB like 5 times and when i press key UP it jumps 10 objects, help please.

:s I dont get it, u cant modify a object position which u spawned ? did u activate OPM by pressing SPACE ?
U press TAB ? but why ?

The object rot fucks everything up

hmm ? why ? it works fine for me, press SHIFT + ARROW KEYS to rotate objects.

also on saving it saves only the last object not all the objects you placed

well actually u needed to save every object when u have finished moding its position. Not after u finish moding all object positions.

Same as in Teon text ,if i type the command nothing shows up ...
i use these filterscripts
dminspec yrace actions actions2 CLOCK TAXI KIHC dropweapon shamal DNick admin DEBUG drive tunedcars teon MapDesigner

hmm maybe that DEBUG is harming Map Designer.

I dont know why you all get these many errors, It works fine and perfect for me though.

Joske_Vermeulen
21/08/2007, 03:49 PM
fix them.
test them on another comp and so on , almost all people get those problems
when saving it should save ALL objects not just the latest object
I hope it'll get fixed

Jasen
22/08/2007, 08:13 AM
well i would like to say great job on the new version and i dont get any bugs now!

Kapil
22/08/2007, 11:01 AM
Ok Version updated to 0.11, now when u do /osav it saves all the objects position.

Jasen
22/08/2007, 11:08 AM
thanks for the update. :D

.Eoin.
22/08/2007, 04:29 PM
Nice work kapil ! :mrgreen:

kok
23/08/2007, 07:59 AM
Hi people! A'm an administrator of Russian server. I like this script. Cool work. But can you fix some subjects for me. The first is:
I can't drive car near the object that i made. When i push "UP" building mod activate and i can't drive car. Please make ACTIVATE on other button.
And the next problem:
I can't build more than 1 objects. It's only my problem or not?
---------------------------------Sorry-for-my-bad-English-------Please--fix--it--for--me--------------

Tornado
23/08/2007, 08:14 AM
Bulding mode is activated with buttons?? If so it should be a cmd :o

Kapil
23/08/2007, 11:44 AM
Hi people! A'm an administrator of Russian server. I like this script. Cool work. But can you fix some subjects for me. The first is:
I can't drive car near the object that i made. When i push "UP" building mod activate and i can't drive car. Please make ACTIVATE on other button.
And the next problem:
I can't build more than 1 objects. It's only my problem or not?
---------------------------------Sorry-for-my-bad-English-------Please--fix--it--for--me--------------

well, may i know what is "building mod" ? well if it is something which runs by pressing UP key but my object r moved not by UP but by SHIFT or CTRL or ALT key + Up.

You cant create more than 1 object ? well i think u have downloaded the beta version of this, so pliz re-download.

Wodahskcin
23/08/2007, 04:40 PM
I think o found a bug i go to the "structures" then "fences" and there is only one it wont let me change from the one

Kapil
24/08/2007, 11:54 AM
I think o found a bug i go to the "structures" then "fences" and there is only one it wont let me change from the one

hurray !!! a bug !! ah..well it would be reallly appreciatable if u give me that Object ID, plizz ?

RunTimex
24/08/2007, 06:51 PM
Well i have been finding 2 bugs at the moment.
One is that if u type /osav that it makes a typo in the CreateObject.
Also when i saved one of my objects once it gave me the wrong id..

Maybe u can take a look once because it really fucks up my object then.

Kapil
25/08/2007, 02:17 PM
Well i have been finding 2 bugs at the moment.
One is that if u type /osav that it makes a typo in the CreateObject.
Also when i saved one of my objects once it gave me the wrong id..

Maybe u can take a look once because it really fucks up my object then.

omg omg sorry for that trouble, maybe i need to check and fix it as soon as possible.

JaTochNietDan
25/08/2007, 02:27 PM
Wow really nice. Ill be using this i think.

Kapil
25/08/2007, 03:20 PM
Known Bugs in Version 0.11

-o Typo error ( "CreatObject" instead of "CreateObject" ).
-o /osav is messed up.
-o when u save a object its rotation is not implemented ( it saves 0.0.0 rotation ).

The fixes for all these bugs will be included in version 0.12, if at all u found more bugs plizz report it before the update is out. The update will be released within vext 2 days.

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Updated to 0.12 and all bugs are resolved.

-o Typo error ( "CreatObject" instead of "CreateObject" ). [ FIXED ]
-o /osav is messed up. [ FIXED ]
-o when u save a object its rotation is not implemented ( it saves 0.0.0 rotation ). [ FIXED ]

djangoster
26/08/2007, 02:41 PM
When i type /osav, the rotation is not saved correctly.
It save this: 452.000000,0.000000,0.000000
instead of: 0.000000,0.000000,452.000000

Maybe its easy to make a bind to a key to exit the selection menu?
And a key to delete an object you just placed?

[SWK]Acid
28/08/2007, 08:50 PM
Would be great if this script got mixed with Medit. I mean, everything should be with commands (/mdestroy, /mclone etc.) from Medit, a when you choose an object from the list and place it it would be like this script. That would make my day. There's nothing more annoying than that you can't destroy objects, save them to a map, select objects etc, and the fact that you cant drop an object (everytime i run i suddenly control an object).

Alejandro
29/08/2007, 02:24 AM
this is nice, i like it.

Dealman1
29/08/2007, 12:10 PM
This is pretty bugged... If I'm in a car I can't go forward, then the OPS activates. And if I'm in /osel thingy and another does /osel then I can't view another object neither move... And this also disables all my commands on server... Or else it's great :)

Problematic
29/08/2007, 01:23 PM
How do you remove a object

XwawawaX
30/08/2007, 04:05 PM
I modified it coz its blocked another commands,after that,commands work,but two arrow keys ( left and up ) doesnt work =/ Script http://pastebin.com/f5a56513

Mitchell_Bouwman
31/08/2007, 02:37 PM
Hello,
I got a godfather server but where i need to enter the code and how i put it in?
Under what? (Because it doent work)
Can i put it same with:
//-------------[ Hour: 13 | Min: 0 ]--------------------

It doenst work.. i dont see anything of it is the script.. because i cant put cars etc.. real newb.

Mitchell
sorry for my bad english

asteroid
31/08/2007, 03:23 PM
Found bug .Atleast for me when i use shift+arrow keys -rotate it rotates but when i save everything and when i copy that object from txt the object ingame is upsidedown .Didnt knew how to explain this so the shorter way is it dont work properly

btw can u add more objects too land masses.Please.it would be great

Kapil
31/08/2007, 04:34 PM
Ok, sorry for the delay, I was a little buzy, so..

Bugs:

-o Rotate Object doesnt save properly.
-o Objects cannot be destroyed.

more suggestions and bugs are to be exposed within next 2 days( before the update ).

__________________________________________________ _______________

Updated to 0.13

-o Now you can do /undo to delete the last spawned object.
-o Rotate Object Bug is now fixed.

asteroid
01/09/2007, 07:26 AM
Thanx ;)

Dealman1
01/09/2007, 04:22 PM
Hrrrmm... Nice script but a bit unstable tho... After like 4 mins of looking through my computer freezes. And it disables all commands on any gamemode for me >_< :(

[SWK]Acid
01/09/2007, 05:30 PM
I would suggest a command to toggle the key binds on/off so you won't have a problem with for example driving a vehicle, sprinting etc.

JaTochNietDan
01/09/2007, 05:34 PM
Nice script. I might use it sometime for my special project >:D

[SWK]Acid
02/09/2007, 12:37 PM
My computer freezes too. It happens randomly while browsing through objects.

[FTG]mc_nugget
02/09/2007, 02:15 PM
same, my computer freezes also. And i dont no wether its me or do you all have difficulty moving objects they go randomly where they want :S is it possible to incorporate the stick to function like breadfish has :D But breadfish's wont seem to work for me :( otherwise id use kapils for its object selecting and brreads for its placing. O well nvm

On the other hand a great script and thanks kapil once those bugs have been squashed im sure the outcome will be even better :D
Thanks.

Kapil
02/09/2007, 03:24 PM
Well if u guys have told that samp_server.exe crashes, then i could have helped it, but computer freezes... it must be due to the high pressure on the graphics card, :s.

Suggestion || Methods to decrease or avoid your this problem

-o Uddate your video drivers ;)
-o Increase your pc ram
-o Makesure there are no backgroung programs running.
-o In SAMP goto MainMenu->Options->Display->Advanced and decrease everything.

[SWK]Acid
02/09/2007, 03:38 PM
Well if u guys have told that samp_server.exe crashes, then i could have helped it, but computer freezes... it must be due to the high pressure on the graphics card, :s.

-o Increase your pc ram

Well... My computer can handle the 10x draw distance mod without lowering the FPS so I don't think that's the problem. And as I said before, it happens randomly, which means that it doesn't happen to certain objects - neither heavy loads nor small objects.

I have a GeForce 7600 GT, 3 GB of RAM and a Athlon64 3700+ CPU which shouldn't cause any problems. Especially not in a low-end game like San Andreas.

Kapil
02/09/2007, 03:42 PM
Acid ]

-o Increase your pc ram

it happens randomly, which means that it doesn't happen to certain objects - neither heavy loads nor small objects.

ok..I will try to find out the reason for this problem.

[SWK]Acid
02/09/2007, 03:53 PM

Great, 'cause this is by far the best FS to make custom maps visually :mrgreen:

[FTG]mc_nugget
03/09/2007, 11:59 AM
Acid ]

Great, 'cause this is by far the best FS to make custom maps visually :mrgreen:

agrees, just a little fine tuning and it will be even better, thanks for you work kapil :D

nugget.

Nibblet
23/09/2007, 12:12 PM
How to open the Menu for this editor? All i ca do is /osel, Then i hit TAB and further it doesnt to anything

Kapil
23/09/2007, 12:16 PM
How to open the Menu for this editor? All i ca do is /osel, Then i hit TAB and further it doesnt to anything

u did /osel and then why did u HIT TAB ? well u need to select a categeroy from the menu by hitting SPACE not TAB

Nibblet
23/09/2007, 12:24 PM
It doesnt even open a Menu...
i type /osel, It just shows all Objects when hitting the Arrow keys, Nowhere it opens a menu!

Kapil
23/09/2007, 12:30 PM
It doesnt even open a Menu...
i type /osel, It just shows all Objects when hitting the Arrow keys, Nowhere it opens a menu!

i think u r using some other filterscipt like DEBUG(simon), then for now remove it, and if the error still proceeds, try running this as a gamemode

Nibblet
23/09/2007, 12:38 PM
Deleting DEBUG:
Says: Unknown Command

Using as Gamemode:
Works :D

Thanks Kapil :mrgreen:

Kapil
25/09/2007, 07:24 AM
Updated to 0.14

/opause which pauses the Map Editor, use it while driving
/resume which resumes the Map Editor, use if after driving.

Pentel
25/09/2007, 12:31 PM
Okey, I really admire your work, but are there coming any screenshots :)?

snipe69
06/10/2007, 04:23 AM
15 seconds after i turn on my server he crashs[only crash when i use this fs] plz help me

omnimutant
09/10/2007, 12:24 AM
Anyone make a map editor that doesn't crash after about 10 minutes of use?

This one is pretty cool, but what happens is after scrolling through about 25 or so items it locks up. Checking the Cosole reveals that it starts a rapid loop of nastiness that can only be stoped with an alt-tab / Crt-alt-del end task. I'm using this with a virgin Game mode too. (Pawn-New-Compile)

Might also be vastly improved if we could just type in an id number instead of trying to navigate through menus. Once you find a catagory, the only way out is to place something you don't want and then /undo...

Like I said nice script, but like Most other Utility scripts listed in the "Recommended" Section, it's very buggy and not very practical in the end.
:roll:

Jasen
09/10/2007, 06:59 AM
this is a great script but i find it works best if u use it as a gamemode with no other fs's

So$trYk3
09/10/2007, 06:50 PM
Nice work.....

omnimutant
10/10/2007, 12:55 AM
this is a great script but i find it works best if u use it as a gamemode with no other fs's
Good Idea, because as a FS it crashes a lot.

killer57
10/10/2007, 09:00 AM
What is it ?
It helps you in finding the objects according to your requirements and then it allows you to set its position on the map and save its co-ords so that you can use it forever.

Installation
All you need to do is..
-o Download Map Designer.
-o Unzip it somewhere.
-o Copy the files into you samp folder( gamemodes or filterscript,according to you usage).

Feature's
-o It has a easy user interference.
-o Every thing was made as Menu's and Key's.
-o Every single detail and information in game too.
-o Shows Model ID while scrolling among objects.

Usage
-o Download and Install it.
-o Launch Server and SAMP.
-o Once in game do /osel.
-o Select the category of object.
-o Follow the instruction given to you in game.

Do they have bugs ?
Well though I am a bug master, every thing I do goes wrong, I have made my efforts
to remove all bugs. I dont think there are any known bugs.

Frequently Asked Questions

[Q]: Great ! but some times when the object is too big it overcomes my screen and i cant see it, what should i do ?
[A]You can adjust the camera position while scrolling the objects by using UP and DOWN ARROW keys.

Last Update
-o /opause, /oresume added.
-o This version includes Rotate Object.
-o Now you can use SPACE to activate OPS.
-o And ENTER to de-activate OPS.
-o All bugs were almost fixed.
-o Now when u do /osav it saves all the objects positions.
-o Typo Error was fixed in ObjectPositions.sav.
-o /osav doesnt save changes made to Object Rotations(fixed).
-o Model ids doesnt save properly(fixed).
-o Do /undo to delete the last object.
-o Rotate Object Positions wont save properly(fixed).

Screen Shots
................[Not yet.................

Download

[ Direct Download (http://www2.webng.com/kapil/map%20designer.zip) ]- Source and AMX
[ Not Yet ]- Example

When i select the object , and i press ENTER , I can't edited

kevin433
19/10/2007, 08:50 PM
I found a bug:
I can't log me in when i join my server.

cmg4life
21/10/2007, 09:16 AM
:?: :?:I ve made a few map changes with it (LV stunt Airport) i ve used /osav and got the coords... put them in to a FS ... everything oke ... i loaded it in a server ... i restart the server few times and still the objects don t appear where i ve put them ... and ive asked lots of dudes (Mabako, Azamaat, etc ) and i ve asked the big guys :idea: and they see the FS okey and everything... could the MapDesigner saved the coords wrong ? :roll: check that
pls because its a cool editor ;)

crazzyt9
26/10/2007, 06:44 AM
I found a bug:
I can't log me in when i join my server.

I too am having this problem ...
I also can not register a new user ... I'm logged in with rcon.
I'm using game mode godfather by FeaR
I'm using these filterscripts: adminspec actions vehnames towcars speedo MapDesigner

I've tride taking out all filterscripts but adminspec and actions, but it still didn't work.

Timmy (Crazzyt9)

Kapil
26/10/2007, 07:42 AM
then try it as a gamemode. Though I made it as a FS , ppl say it works best as a gamemode.
Once u finished making objects, do /osav and copy all the code from scriptfiles to your gamemode.

Fafner_Yang
26/10/2007, 06:02 PM
Acid ]

-o Increase your pc ram

it happens randomly, which means that it doesn't happen to certain objects - neither heavy loads nor small objects.

I don't know if this is helpful to you.. But I just started using this..
At certain objects, I can't tell you which for obvious reasons, sa-mp.exe starts drawing about 2gb of system memory, and starts putting pressure on the CPU aswell..

I had no option but to kill the process when this started...

NonLethaL
27/10/2007, 09:34 AM
Awesome, Best Mapping tool out there!

But how can i save it so that when i restart the server it doesent remove everything or how can i load it, cuz /osav doesent really help tho

Kapil
27/10/2007, 12:13 PM
Awesome, Best Mapping tool out there!

But how can i save it so that when i restart the server it doesent remove everything or how can i load it, cuz /osav doesent really help tho

u should do /osav and copy the code from scriptfiles to the gamemode

NonLethaL
27/10/2007, 01:56 PM
But cant it just Load with the FS? :?:

Kapil
27/10/2007, 02:12 PM
But cant it just Load with the FS? :?:

it can, depends where u copy the code to.

NonLethaL
27/10/2007, 03:28 PM
I mean like for example is there a command like /oload or /oreload or something like that so when i restart the server (close it and open it) it will ither Load everything by itself from last time or is there a command to load it. Ty in Responce ;)

David_Tiger
31/10/2007, 07:38 PM

-o Increase your pc ram

hey i just wanted to say that i got the newset version and some controls arnt working ( i have tried using defauld keys ) but no difference to the effect

also browsing through obkects it laggs after a while and eventually freezes

PC Specs:::::
Manufacturer:: Packard Bell
Processor: AMD ATHLON 3.8 GHz (overclocked to 4.2 GHz)
Memory:: 3000MB RAM
Hard Drive:; 2 x 120 GB
Video Card:: GeForce 8800GTX OC2 768MB
Monitor:: DELL **S4!73** lol
Sound Card:: AC/97 audio card
Operating System(Dual Boot):: Windows XP Home SP2 & Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit edition

woot
22/11/2007, 05:35 PM
well if i load the filterscript, i write /osel and my server crashes..
what can i do?

Kapil
23/11/2007, 04:46 AM
I heard this works best, if it is used as a Gamemode.

[GTA]
24/11/2007, 08:36 AM
What Catergorie is Jumps and stuff under?

[GTA]
24/11/2007, 12:09 PM
Sorry about double post but can someone please tell me the Jumps catergorie

greg_flat
15/12/2007, 09:18 PM
HOW THE FUCK DO U USE THIS???

David_Tiger
15/12/2007, 10:44 PM

try F£$K&%G reading the topic instead of postin inapropriate comments and read the rules noob

Popz
16/12/2007, 01:08 AM

Try reading. It'll become obvious is you read around...

metal_reign
11/01/2008, 04:00 AM
Thankyou!

Nice Work.

Just what i was looking for ;)

Fire_in_the_hole
17/02/2008, 04:45 PM
Is any wat not to use buttoms?
It creates a lot of problem in my server!
Just use /opause and /oresume nad do the work of the two buttoms?PLEASE!!!!

cmg4life
17/02/2008, 06:51 PM
nice, with this i learned to map :D

PS: maybe u add "interior mapping" like a menu to choose the interiors ... :D

arnutisz
17/02/2008, 07:27 PM
it is very cool but sometimes it crashes my gta sanandreas, and objects are 'junping'. Jumping means that when i press left or right, objects scroling .... I dont know how to explain, my english not very well

arnutisz
17/02/2008, 08:05 PM
it is very cool but sometimes it crashes my gta sanandreas, and objects are 'junping'. Jumping means that when i press left or right, objects scroling .... I dont know how to explain, my english not very well.

Fire_in_the_hole
18/02/2008, 09:21 PM
Can someone edit it in order to remove buttoms from pause-resume?(I mean he have to type/opause-/oresume to pause/continue and not to push a buttom!
I've tried to do it, but when i finish it, I coudn't use it (I don't know why).
Can someone make it (or edit it)?

hector_williams
25/02/2008, 07:57 PM
You should set it so that when you rotate it, it only rotates 5° Degrees every time you press the button. This would make it easyer to get an exact rotation.

NakedDrummer
01/03/2008, 03:06 PM
omg,
i have to say, this is fu**ing genius =D
i love that script =D nice work. :D

TheRenegade
07/03/2008, 03:46 AM
My server is fucked up.
And no i didnt do anything myself, i just followed the instrucions.
There is a bug, after creating object in the object selection screen, it wont destroying
them so you will create a million of objects and fuck up your server.

So no i dont reccomend using this, use samp editor.

cptnsausage
07/03/2008, 07:31 PM
works fine for me - maybe ur doing something wrong :S - and dont be silly ur server isnt fucked up, simply remove the fs if it doesn't work for u...seriously some ppl are so over dramatic lol

Great script though 10/10 :D pretty much THE best map editor ive tried :D

googleruler29
07/03/2008, 08:22 PM
there's something u should fix.
u use space to activate OPS
but space is to run.
i have tried setting sprint to something else but it didnt work

TheGamerMan
07/03/2008, 08:25 PM
My server is fucked up.
And no i didnt do anything myself, i just followed the instrucions.
There is a bug, after creating object in the object selection screen, it wont destroying
them so you will create a million of objects and fuck up your server.

So no i dont reccomend using this, use samp editor.

Calm down dear (its only a commercial)
Its fine for all the other people, try learning to use it more! Do what tAxI said.
I say 10/10. It is very good, just like MTA xD

Deji
09/03/2008, 01:03 AM
Nice Work. Maybe You Can Improve It More By Adding The Abillities To Spawn Cars And Pickups. then you'd go from just a map designer to a SAMP Editor!

[IB]Scorcher
09/03/2008, 08:16 AM
Possible screen's?.

SparK_BR
23/03/2008, 07:34 PM
it's not working

what happens is:
it writes the model id in screen and the object appears
then i press enter, nothing happens, then i press tab and the object appears

but only
nothing more works

u said about a menu
i didn't see a thing

u said about ctrl+arrows or shift+arrows
doesn't work

up and down arrows don't zoom as you said, but changes the id by 10 up and 10 down

anyone has the solution for it?

must i turn off the debug filterscript?

thnx

ps: ANSWER FAST BITCH muahahaha just kiddin'

Chaprnks
24/03/2008, 01:53 AM
I fixed the bug when you try to type and command in your gamemode when added as a filterscript, all credits go to owner.

http://www.crazyhost.info/download.php?file=814MapDesigner.amx
http://up.delux-host.com/1206327383/

kuRTsh
27/03/2008, 04:08 PM
When I join the game , it forces me quit becouse there 's no spawn point or something.
server_log.txt ,
[19:11] Script[gamemodes/MapDesigner.amx]: Run time error 20: "Invalid index parameter (bad entry point)"
[19:11] --- Server Shutting Down.

Chaprnks
28/03/2008, 02:18 AM
When I join the game , it forces me quit becouse there 's no spawn point or something.
server_log.txt ,
[19:11] Script[gamemodes/MapDesigner.amx]: Run time error 20: "Invalid index parameter (bad entry point)"
[19:11] --- Server Shutting Down.

Make it a filterscript and put a blank gamemode and get a spawn point, you should be good from there.

ickledude321
04/04/2008, 08:27 AM
i have a suggestion.

atm when you are selecting an object you can move in and out, this is no good if you are looking at flat objects, maybe you could make it so you can move up and down, so you can see the top/bottom of the object aswel...

just a thought, but well donw, its an awesome f$

Kapil
26/05/2008, 03:24 AM
Downloads Restored.

NOTE: Further development of these project have been halted, though the scripts might be updated depending on my interest.

lpfthings
26/05/2008, 05:21 AM
Same is happening to me. Space bar doesnt turn it on/off, i cant change the camera position, no menu appears, and some of the other keys dont work. Anyone know why? Great Script otherwise!

Kapil
26/05/2008, 07:49 AM
Same is happening to me. Space bar doesnt turn it on/off, i cant change the camera position, no menu appears, and some of the other keys dont work. Anyone know why? Great Script otherwise!

u should run it as a gamemode.

Rancid420
27/05/2008, 09:37 AM
OK I have 2 problems.
Problem one I try to run it as a game mode it doesn't Run at all no cammands run it. Problem 2 I put it in as a file script I cannot log in I didn't change anything. I just got a god father script and I want to change every thing about it. add building more commands Just one big revamp project. Is there any Help For me?

simonmatzeder
17/06/2008, 09:18 AM
I've used it with godfather and the commands of godfather aren't working now.
PLS Help
Sorry for my english...

Kapil
17/06/2008, 10:58 AM
I've used it with godfather and the commands of godfather aren't working now.
PLS Help
Sorry for my english...

it was recommended to be used as a GM not with GM.

killer__577
13/07/2008, 07:49 PM
This is awesome. thanks :D

ScrewYouCookie
19/09/2008, 01:11 AM
Edit: Nevermind.
Suggestion sent on msn.

Kapil
05/10/2008, 12:52 PM
PART II out !

...more (http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=27262.0).

miokie
05/10/2008, 06:38 PM
Looks nice.. but i dont understand when i try to go on it tells me to type in my password to the server so i type it in... (the password from server.cfg) and when i connect it says wrong password.

I think i found a bug!
Its not letting me rotate the object.. moving it around and up and down is alright but not rotating it...

Kapil
06/10/2008, 02:29 AM
- When it asks for the password leave it blank( It just appears passworded so that other players don't join it).
- Activate Position Edition, Hold Shift and Press Left, Down, Right Arrow key to rotate x,y,z cords.

Kapil
06/10/2008, 08:56 AM
UPDATED

...more (http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=27262.0)(read the 'Update' and 'Usage' again).

Techno
06/10/2008, 11:41 AM
thanks, works perfect but: how to save this to .PWN? for use in live servers?:O /savall or /sav doesnt do anything.

Kapil
06/10/2008, 11:43 AM
check your scriptfiles for a file called 'Objects.txt'

Techno
06/10/2008, 12:05 PM
ah, thanks ^_^

Kapil
07/10/2008, 02:47 AM
Main Post Updated

Note:
You gotta reply time to time suggesting/bug reporting/flaming etc so that it bumps the topic time to time else you will be the last person who used this.

Prof_Oak
07/10/2008, 05:32 AM
This is great. Awesome!

Dizze
07/10/2008, 07:21 AM
This is the best map designer ever! Keep up the good work man,

flakey
07/10/2008, 08:38 AM
Nice Kapil, you really kick someone's ass that is trying to create his own Map Designer but bumped into some bugs. Haha.
Kapil for the mod!

Kapil
07/10/2008, 08:43 AM
Nice Kapil, you really kick someone's ass that is trying to create his own Map Designer but bumped into some bugs. Haha.

this map designer was created and released a year ago. I have just updated and bug fixed few crashes yesterday.

Kapil
11/10/2008, 12:00 PM
After 100 downloads, my bad i had to UPDATE it to fix few minor bugs. And also don't forget to view the You Tube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c766t8wBfMg) Video.

[DrM]Losi[CL]
11/10/2008, 01:04 PM
Nice work, grat!

gecatahh
11/10/2008, 08:40 PM
Wait for the next update would be good to add a change speed of objects.But is perfect !!

Kapil
18/10/2008, 04:43 PM
Wait for the next update would be good to add a change speed of objects.But is perfect !!

You mean change the speed of the object you are moving and rotating or change the rotation speed of object you r searching for in the selection screen.

[M]deLux
19/10/2008, 07:55 PM
what does the output look like?

any need to add it to my converter (http://gtamap.delux-host.com)?

killer__577
22/10/2008, 06:41 PM
The last one was ok, but when funny on me after a while, this one looks alot better, and ive only seen good comments about it, i was hoping there would be a update soon, but i never came back too look, when i get my laptop back im going to try this out

Well done for both of them.

Pachellis
25/10/2008, 06:17 AM
I use this program and it works really good. But im trying to make a elevator gate like that one kid done in area51. But the only problem is that i cant get the gate to be at a 180 degree flat on the ground :(

Kapil
25/10/2008, 08:20 AM
deLux ]
what does the output look like?

any need to add it to my converter (http://gtamap.delux-host.com)?

thx delux, but its just a map designer which helps in making maps, it doesn't include a steamer so the output is in samp's default format.

I use this program and it works really good. But im trying to make a elevator gate like that one kid done in area51. But the only problem is that i cant get the gate to be at a 180 degree flat on the ground :(

u must have looked into the rotate keys( CTRL and SHFT ). I think even i have some problem with rotating stuff sometimes. Anyway if there is a problem i will fix it as soon as possible.

Maniek
25/10/2008, 09:12 AM
When I write /del (my object are delete) and prest space SERVER CRASH!

Kapil
27/10/2008, 10:41 AM
After u delete a object, select the object you want to edit the position using /sel , before u activate position editor(i.e using spacebar ).

dr alien
28/10/2008, 03:01 PM
its an awesome map editor.
but i got a problem.

when i add the objects to the server, the objects dont come up

and is it possible to make it so that 2 people can use the map editor on the server at the same time?

Kapil
29/10/2008, 02:20 AM
makesure you are adding the objects under 'OnGameModeInit'. No sorry map editor uses lots of cpu memory with more than 1 player, and also if its only 1 player it makes the code far simpler.

mo_miah
29/10/2008, 04:38 PM
Very Good, Object Editor, the Co-Ordinates are saved in: ('scriptfiles/Objects'), it is very easy to place objects,
However I had placed 3 Icons, which seem to not animate, could you tell me why this is the case?

avenger678
29/10/2008, 04:43 PM
Motion ]
Very Good, Object Editor Breadfish

Breadfish, WTF??

the Co-Ordinates are saved in: ('scriptfiles/Objects'), it is very easy to place objects,
However I had placed 3 Icons, which seem to not animate, could you tell me why this is the case?

You have tu use:

AddStaticPickup

instead of:

CreateObject

mo_miah
29/10/2008, 04:49 PM
Motion ]
Very Good, Object Editor Breadfish

Breadfish, WTF??

the Co-Ordinates are saved in: ('scriptfiles/Objects'), it is very easy to place objects,

You have tu use:

AddStaticPickup

instead of:

CreateObject

Yh Sorry about, that I posted this in another topic, accidently, then I just copyed and pasted it here, No Hard Feelings Kapil :)

And Thanks 'avenger678' for the code, However I get these warnings when I try to compile:

C:\Documents and Settings\Saif\Desktop\samp022server.win32\gamemode s\AADm.pwn(479) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Documents and Settings\Saif\Desktop\samp022server.win32\gamemode s\AADm.pwn(479) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Saif\Desktop\samp022server.win32\gamemode s\AADm.pwn(479) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Saif\Desktop\samp022server.win32\gamemode s\AADm.pwn(480) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Documents and Settings\Saif\Desktop\samp022server.win32\gamemode s\AADm.pwn(480) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Saif\Desktop\samp022server.win32\gamemode s\AADm.pwn(480) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Saif\Desktop\samp022server.win32\gamemode s\AADm.pwn(481) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Documents and Settings\Saif\Desktop\samp022server.win32\gamemode s\AADm.pwn(481) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Saif\Desktop\samp022server.win32\gamemode s\AADm.pwn(481) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition

Regards,

Motion

avenger678
29/10/2008, 05:08 PM
You did something like this:

AddStaticPickup(1318,1097.286865,-1741.855224,16.051128);

But you have to add a "pickup-type" after your objectid:

AddStaticPickup(1318,1,1097.286865,-1741.855224,16.051128);

mo_miah
29/10/2008, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the help mate, Much Appreciated ;)

avenger678
29/10/2008, 05:14 PM
Motion ]
Thanks for the help mate, Much Appreciated ;)

No problem. ;)

Diablosrouge
04/11/2008, 12:16 AM
awesomeness :D
Will use it on my gtau server indeed! :D

skada
04/11/2008, 06:38 PM
this is hard 2 use

Kapil
05/11/2008, 05:48 PM
thanks for helping aveneger.

this is hard 2 use

how come.

killer__577
05/11/2008, 06:29 PM
i would agree, its hard to use, well, im use to your old one, and you kinda changed all the buttens ;P but i like that you made it so it moves slower then it did, now there much more easyer to place.

avenger678
06/11/2008, 06:50 AM
thanks for helping aveneger.

Your welcome, and thank you for this awesome script ... ;)

Andron
17/11/2008, 05:00 PM
wow nice nice !!

skada
17/11/2008, 05:05 PM
This is great OE.

But I am having problem with it when I want to add an object,When i want it to set it somewhere i want.
It just spawn other place.

Or something like that,i cant explain better.
Maybe i am doing something wrong with adding the objective's.

Enyway except this,you've done perfect work!

Skadda

Godfather007
04/01/2009, 07:54 PM
Nice but not nice when they go to the wheel and pau hand button on his back a bit and can not set too well. I want to edit the gates of the police LS uiteti help me?
sorry for my bad English

AlExAlExAlEx
05/01/2009, 09:00 AM
WATS spc? button ? :O

Kapil
09/01/2009, 02:38 AM
spacebar ?

Backwardsman97
09/01/2009, 05:00 AM
The link is dead.

Edit - Oh wait I got it from sweden :D

OG BOBO
04/02/2009, 08:09 PM
Why i cant make objects using IDs?
Should be like /make 415645616

ElementTek
08/02/2009, 04:36 AM
what middle mouse button??

oOChazyBoyOo
08/02/2009, 01:04 PM
yeah this is a very good mapeditor nice good job

dennis-jippi
10/02/2009, 03:54 PM
Nice but i got 1 problem :P
how can i change the speed of move ?? or rotate ......
i cant get it good enough .... i want the rotate speed lower ??
can i do this ??

LTomi
25/02/2009, 05:25 PM
How I can make a working RotateObject script with this editor?

Coicatak
25/02/2009, 11:37 PM
Hmm, is there a way to save location and all to be able to add it on gamemodeinit? I mean is it possible to display the line which we could add in our script undrer onGMinit?

Edit:
check your scriptfiles for a file called 'Objects.txt'

Found it this FS is really useful for people with shitty PC's like me who can't use map viewers and all.

THANKS A LOT <3

Patch-PT
26/02/2009, 12:01 AM
oh my goodness...

beautiful.... :D

without words...

bart_simspon
26/02/2009, 10:35 AM
Help i did eveyting but it dosn't work :(

echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password .......
maxplayers 1
port 7777
hostname [H]orrican LSTW [www.MixMost.com]TEST
gamemode0 MD2
filterscript
announce 1
query 1
weburl www.sa-mp.com
anticheat 0

Jese
26/02/2009, 11:07 AM
Help i did eveyting but it dosn't work :(

lanmode 0
rcon_password .......
maxplayers 1
port 7777
gamemode0 MD2
filterscript
announce 1
query 1
weburl www.sa-mp.com
anticheat 0

Put MD2 into filterscripts. remove MD2 in under gamemodes in server.cfg and put it under filterscripts.

It should looks like that:

lanmode 0
rcon_password .......
maxplayers 1
port 7777
gamemode0 (put here one gm)
filterscript MD2
announce 1
query 1
weburl www.sa-mp.com
anticheat 0

yossik17
28/02/2009, 12:33 PM
thank you!! 8) :P

sky_swayer
24/03/2009, 12:52 PM
This is something i call..AWESOME! :)

Shellegg
24/03/2009, 02:19 PM
I tryed and it dont let me make login..

i should type my password to get in and it dont let me.. freezing me my game..
neither map designer commands..

Headyheadster
25/03/2009, 10:45 AM
The best mapeditor ever, good job man ;)

Tyler_Idy
05/04/2009, 11:48 PM
This is by-far the BEST in game object editing system i have seen in samp!!! Great Job!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :) :D ;) :o 8) :P :lol: :roll:

One thing i notice though is that when ever you rotate the object using shift+ > its always goes sideways and upwards and trists. Itstead of just turning on the z axis. It would be PERFECT if you fixed that one little thing. :)

lepompier
06/04/2009, 06:51 PM
ello and sorry HS, was how the music video thank you!

gpclan
09/05/2009, 07:15 PM
good job keep up the good work :)

Leethan
09/05/2009, 07:18 PM
Love it very nice hopfully there will be a rotate object......

C0ld_
09/05/2009, 08:57 PM
GG! ;)

BioFreeze
09/05/2009, 10:40 PM
Love it very nice hopfully there will be a rotate object......

There is a rotate-option . So gl.

Dizze
15/05/2009, 06:16 PM
Love it :D

cda
11/06/2009, 10:27 AM
Hello,
First of all, thank you for this great editor :)

Now i have a question: My num4/num6 seems to "lag", to browse through obj's i have to hold button for 5~10 seconds

Any Solution?

Abernethy
11/06/2009, 10:28 AM
Nice work.

Panoulis
17/06/2009, 04:25 PM
Nice thank you very much! ;)

NeRoSiS
21/06/2009, 06:39 PM
This is just, wow :P

godforbid
21/06/2009, 09:45 PM
this is a brilliant peice of sa-mp genius

Masterwolf
21/09/2009, 11:24 PM
Uh, when I press middle button the game goes back to the desktop...

4cam10
22/09/2009, 08:06 AM
can someone tell me were to download this? Please? :s

GBLTeam
22/09/2009, 09:41 AM
lol verry nice tnx ..

PANNA
18/10/2009, 11:12 AM
is it always that you can only use 1 player or can you switch it to more ones when you dont use it?

[SU]Devil-N
18/10/2009, 11:19 AM
I LOVE YOU :mrgreen: :!: :!: :!:

eXchainZ-FoReVeR
18/10/2009, 11:46 AM
I LOVE YOU!

dirkblok
18/10/2009, 01:20 PM
Thanks ;)

elvism6
12/11/2009, 09:37 AM
fuck

mascii
30/11/2009, 05:00 AM
hi can you help me..

everything works great but when i press space + up or space + left nothing happens.. space + right and space + down works perfectly.. i tried this as a fs, and as a gm with no other fs and it still happens.. any ideas?

thankyou

Willstah
05/12/2009, 07:48 PM
:) sounds nice, just i dont know how to work it? i dont know where to put the files or anything. im a complete dummy. please do vid/tut on how to download and how to upload?? thanks :D

Vincent_r
15/12/2009, 11:16 PM
hi can you help me..

everything works great but when i press space + up or space + left nothing happens.. space + right and space + down works perfectly.. i tried this as a fs, and as a gm with no other fs and it still happens.. any ideas?

thankyou

i have the same problem ... :s

juuleman
27/12/2009, 01:02 PM
Thanks men, gonna use it.

braduz
20/01/2010, 07:39 PM
wtf what if u dont have a middle mouse button.........FACEPALM :s

braduz
20/01/2010, 07:53 PM
wtf ur script kicks members :x :x

Jese
20/01/2010, 08:47 PM

It is only for you. Only one can enter server with that FS.

braduz
20/01/2010, 09:10 PM

It is only for you. Only one can enter server with that FS.

Ah
I got kicked....... :(

X-Zone
20/01/2010, 10:04 PM
Nice , deserves a good point .

ViruZZzZ_ChiLLL
22/01/2010, 07:48 PM
Nice!! Gonna use it! 8)
________
California mdecial marijuana dispensaries (http://california.dispensaries.org/)

Moglizorz.
26/01/2010, 07:54 PM
hi can you help me..

thankyou

i have the same problem ... :s

Same here. On page 2 he said something about removing it or something?
Can we get an update please.. because I would like to use this ASAP.

biltong
27/01/2010, 04:44 PM
I have the same problem :/

Moglizorz.
27/01/2010, 04:56 PM
It'd be nice if someone helped. :P

cazador123
02/02/2010, 09:38 PM
ey i can`t move the object onli 1 direction what is do? :?:

Onyx09
03/02/2010, 06:18 AM
This is pretty cool
Dances

TheCancler
03/02/2010, 11:57 PM
Where do I put it and how do I run it? The way I tried to do it was by putting it in gamemodes on my servers folder then putting the file name MD2 in the server.cfg but it just runs the regular game instead of SA-MP.

TheCancler
03/02/2010, 11:57 PM
Where do I put it and how do I run it? The way I tried to do it was by putting it in gamemodes on my servers folder then putting the file name MD2 in the server.cfg but it just runs the regular game instead of SA-MP.

TheCancler
03/02/2010, 11:58 PM
[quote=Kapil ]
Map Designer
by Kapil

TheCancler
04/02/2010, 09:47 PM
I have an error were I can only use 1 of the two keys say I want to move something up or down I can only move it down whats wrong with it?

furkey
09/02/2010, 09:27 PM
can not use up the arrow key.
it just does not happen if I up arrow key + space bar do
it nothing happens when I do alt + up arrow key
please help me everything else works for me
and sry for my bad english

ruckfules99
05/04/2010, 03:51 AM
I can't see any of the objects. When I'm going through the object menu....

[ThePro]REMUS
07/04/2010, 08:25 PM
:(

up arrow and left arrow desn't work's
please help!!

an sorry for possible bad english

AMEENAMEEN
16/04/2010, 08:01 PM
i use sa mp 0.3 on gtarp script i installed it and works but left and up keys dont work , what i do ??
help

juuleman
25/04/2010, 08:09 AM
Its very nice but theres a bug i think.

If you are placing the objects the up and left keys arent working...

Please help.

LilBoy
25/04/2010, 12:00 PM
nice

Brandon_Brown
25/04/2010, 01:01 PM
Epic Release

Btw, Loving the video editing

Zodiacxxkiller
28/04/2010, 10:52 PM
where do i place the files to use it ingame it doesnt tell me

[CripZ]SERCH
04/05/2010, 11:54 AM
very nice man =)))
super FS -_-
and pls .... song name =)

moshonas
16/05/2010, 03:51 AM
This is great!

Jajnick
26/07/2010, 12:07 PM
I tried, but I did not work out. Could somebody write me where they should be in these files?

Forgive me my English.

[DIS]Disciple
26/07/2010, 09:39 PM
wow, nice!

Melvin
04/08/2010, 07:55 AM
Pro man!

[DK]JaloNik
09/08/2010, 09:06 PM
u own!!!!!!!1111

Th3Angel
13/08/2010, 11:37 PM
Nice work. But the left and up arrow keys dont work for moving, rotating, ect. only the right and down do. Im on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. If anybody has a solution I'd really appreciate to hear it.

davve95
10/12/2010, 04:53 PM
Can only one1 play the server?

justsomeguy
23/12/2010, 03:32 PM
i tested it but i think the object mover could move smotther because i cant place any objects next to eachother because it goes to far or not far enough but yet its the 2nd best object editor i've tested sow 5.5/10

XePloiT
23/12/2010, 05:11 PM
very nice :]!

vyper
23/12/2010, 05:46 PM
nice :) it does include 0.3c objects too ?

ColdIce
30/03/2011, 04:35 PM
So can I use this to create a stunt area and the upload it to my server like a filterscript?

Abinesh™
30/03/2011, 04:47 PM
cool gud job man :)

[ProX]BlueFire
30/03/2011, 07:33 PM
awasome!

Hal
30/03/2011, 07:35 PM
nice :) it does include 0.3c objects too ?

Look at the original post date.

No, it doesn't.

Dany23
31/03/2011, 10:05 AM
best
BEST best

Gonna download this...:d

HUGE THANKS

Doomer
17/07/2011, 06:46 PM
doesnt work for me :/
cant use "up" and "left" arrow keys somehow :S

Rocketeer
28/07/2011, 02:01 AM
Same problem with dude above me, up and left doesnot work right.
People say awesome job, without even testing a filterscript.

emiljano_mili
20/01/2012, 08:24 PM
Hello,i cant use this i put that as gamemode but i cant in the server says server closed connection please help me

Shadow_
20/01/2012, 09:44 PM
Way to bump an old topic, I don't think this will work anymore seeing as it was made in 2007 and were now in 2012

emiljano_mili
20/01/2012, 11:24 PM
Way to bump an old topic, I don't think this will work anymore seeing as it was made in 2007 and were now in 2012

But my friend use it yesterday and now i cant use please help me or give me 1 link wrok 100%

Rehasher
21/01/2012, 02:53 AM
Best filterscript I've seen in a VERY long time.

JavaunMiller
21/01/2012, 04:07 AM
Very nice job!

Mustafa shahzad
21/01/2012, 03:29 PM
hi kapil when i connect in the game its say server closed the connection why ?

TheArcher
21/01/2012, 03:41 PM
Very nice. Good job.

Mustafa shahzad
22/01/2012, 09:37 PM
hi kapil when i connect in the game its say server closed the connection why ?
kapil ???

Dude_Lebowski
18/03/2012, 10:10 AM
samp bug dude try joining again

Saddin
27/07/2012, 04:06 PM
Plaese new link, pleasee

Oloroî
02/08/2012, 12:25 AM
Awesome :O Very , very good 100/100 but Where download link?

'seraphin
02/08/2012, 05:23 AM
Omg .

Mark Shade
02/08/2012, 05:27 AM
Good job.

omerr24
24/08/2012, 11:59 PM
samp03e_svr_R2_win32\filterscripts\MD2.pwn(29) : error 021: symbol already defined: "SelectObject"
samp03e_svr_R2_win32\filterscripts\MD2.pwn(70) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
samp03e_svr_R2_win32\filterscripts\MD2.pwn(140) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
samp03e_svr_R2_win32\filterscripts\MD2.pwn(156) : error 021: symbol already defined: "SelectObject"
samp03e_svr_R2_win32\filterscripts\MD2.pwn(159) : error 021: symbol already defined: "DestroyPickup"
samp03e_svr_R2_win32\filterscripts\MD2.pwn(6836) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
samp03e_svr_R2_win32\filterscripts\MD2.pwn(6865) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
samp03e_svr_R2_win32\filterscripts\MD2.pwn(7014) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
samp03e_svr_R2_win32\filterscripts\MD2.pwn(7150) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
samp03e_svr_R2_win32\filterscripts\MD2.pwn(7169) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
samp03e_svr_R2_win32\filterscripts\MD2.pwn(7224) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "obj"
samp03e_svr_R2_win32\filterscripts\MD2.pwn(6846) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "pid"
samp03e_svr_R2_win32\filterscripts\MD2.pwn(6846 -- 7224) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "string"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Errors.

I'm not speak English! please help me :(