PDA

View Full Version : [Include] [INC]a_objects.inc modified for Incognito's Streamer Plugin

Gamer_Z
03/05/2010, 06:47 PM
Get rid of making milion changes to you map if you plan to use this streamer...
just use this a_objects.inc instead of the standart one.

maybe simple.. but effective!

/* SA-MP Object Functions
* (c) Copyright 2005-2009, SA-MP Team
* Edited by Gamer_Z
*/

#if defined _objects_included
#endinput
#endif
#define _objects_included
#pragma library objects

native CreatePlayerObject(playerid, modelid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float:rX, Float:rY, Float:rZ);
native SetPlayerObjectPos(playerid, objectid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z);
native GetPlayerObjectPos(playerid, objectid, &Float:X, &Float:Y, &Float:Z);
native SetPlayerObjectRot(playerid, objectid, Float:RotX, Float:RotY, Float:RotZ);
native GetPlayerObjectRot(playerid, objectid, &Float:RotX, &Float:RotY, &Float:RotZ);
native IsValidPlayerObject(playerid, objectid);
native DestroyPlayerObject(playerid, objectid);
native MovePlayerObject(playerid, objectid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float:Speed);
native StopPlayerObject(playerid, objectid);
native AttachObjectToPlayer(objectid, playerid, Float:OffsetX, Float:OffsetY, Float:OffsetZ, Float:rX, Float:rY, Float:rZ);
native AttachPlayerObjectToPlayer(objectplayer, objectid, attachplayer, Float:OffsetX, Float:OffsetY, Float:OffsetZ, Float:rX, Float:rY, Float:rZ);

#include <streamer>

// Objects

stock CreateObject(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz){
return CreateDynamicObject(modelid, x, y, z, rx, ry, rz,0,-1,-1,300.0);
}

/*stock CREATEOBJECT(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:distance = 200.0){
return CreateDynamicObject(modelid, x, y, z, rx, ry, rz,worldid,interiorid,playerid,distance);
}*/

stock SetObjectPos(objectid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z){
return SetDynamicObjectPos(objectid, X, Y, Z);
}

stock GetObjectPos(objectid, &Float:x, &Float:y, &Float:z){
return GetDynamicObjectPos(objectid, x, y, z);
}

stock SetObjectRot(objectid, Float:RotX, Float:RotY, Float:RotZ){
return SetDynamicObjectRot(objectid, RotX, RotY, RotZ);
}

stock GetObjectRot(objectid, &Float:RotX, &Float:RotY, &Float:RotZ){
return GetDynamicObjectRot(objectid, RotX, RotY, RotZ);
}

stock IsValidObject(objectid){
return IsValidDynamicObject(objectid);
}

stock DestroyObject(objectid){
return DestroyDynamicObject(objectid);
}

stock MoveObject(objectid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float:Speed){
return MoveDynamicObject(objectid, X, Y, Z, Speed);
}

stock StopObject(objectid){
return StopDynamicObject(objectid);
}

stock DestroyAllObjects(){
return DestroyAllDynamicObjects();
}

stock CountObjects(){
return CountDynamicObjects();
}

Zh3r0
03/05/2010, 07:04 PM
Well, what?

Gamer_Z
03/05/2010, 07:25 PM
Well, what?

instead of making every CreateObject -> CreateDynamicObject you can spent some bytes deleting the 'Dynamic' word and you don't have to make changes to your code.
one ofm y maps has 20000 objs, 20000x D Y N A M I C (7)= 140000 characters...

ViruZZzZ_ChiLLL
03/05/2010, 09:59 PM
Well, what?

instead of making every CreateObject -> CreateDynamicObject you can spent some bytes deleting the 'Dynamic' word and you don't have to make changes to your code.

Oh, nice!! :D I think I will change my CreateDynamicObject now.... Ugh, so many....
________
VOLCANO CLASSIC (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/volcano)

Konda
03/05/2010, 10:16 PM
lol sry i dont understand

Toni
04/05/2010, 12:09 AM
Its called A Object Converter.

Konda
04/05/2010, 12:48 AM
does?

Gamer_Z
04/05/2010, 07:28 AM
Well, what?

Oh, nice!! :D I think I will change my CreateDynamicObject now.... Ugh, so many....

BTW u don have to and u can just add CreateObject() from any new editing :) so you don't have to add extra variables like the worldid etc if you don't use them :P
and it's much faster because i alsways use object converters (FROM MTA TO SAMP CreateObject) and then i just get the CreateObject and just paste it in my code without makin it CreateDynamicObject etc... so thanks to this INc u can just do CTRL+C,CTRL+V :)

Kurence
04/05/2010, 09:20 AM
the fastest way to change them all is: #define CreateObject CreateDynamicObject etc :D

Gamer_Z
04/05/2010, 06:08 PM
the fastest way to change them all is: #define CreateObject CreateDynamicObject etc :D

sure but i don't know why but i hate define.. xD

Toni
04/05/2010, 07:52 PM
Well, what?

BTW u don have to and u can just add CreateObject() from any new editing :) so you don't have to add extra variables like the worldid etc if you don't use them :P
and it's much faster because i alsways use object converters (FROM MTA TO SAMP CreateObject) and then i just get the CreateObject and just paste it in my code without makin it CreateDynamicObject etc... so thanks to this INc u can just do CTRL+C,CTRL+V :)

Again, There is no point in this, There are Converters!

Gamer_Z
05/05/2010, 09:33 AM
Well, what?

You're wrong, i use it cuz i don't want to waste time converting, i just paste and it's done :)

Torran
05/05/2010, 09:42 AM
Thats not entirely true,

If on MTA you made a map then converted it to pawn code

You would still need to add the worldid ect on the end of it!
And if you have 400/500 objects that could take forever
It would be better to just convert them to CreateDynamicObject

playbox12
05/05/2010, 09:50 AM
Thats not entirely true,

If on MTA you made a map then converted it to pawn code

You would still need to add the worldid ect on the end of it!
And if you have 400/500 objects that could take forever
It would be better to just convert them to CreateDynamicObject

Agree.

Kyosaur
05/05/2010, 09:50 AM
Well, what?

You're wrong, i use it cuz i don't want to waste time converting, i just paste and it's done :)

No he's absolutely right. You did nothing at all, but remove important features from the plugin; playerid, interior, and virtualworld arent just for show.

Unless your using a ingame object editor (most players do not), your going to have to end up converting into this createobject format, so in the end, most people will still be using a converter. Convertffs will be offering support for this streamer in their new version, and even now offers a "custom format" option for converting, so i cant honestly see anyone using this.

Toni
05/05/2010, 10:03 AM
Well, what?

No he's absolutely right. You did nothing at all, but remove important features from the plugin; playerid, interior, and virtualworld arent just for show.

Unless your using a ingame object editor (most players do not), your going to have to end up converting into this createobject format, so in the end, most people will still be using a converter. Convertffs will be offering support for this streamer in their new version, and even now offers a "custom format" option for converting, so i cant honestly see anyone using this.

Thanks For Supporting Me, But Like I was saying, If you are to lazy to open the fucking .map up and copy/paste that into a converter, I'm Ashamed of How Lazy you are.

Gamer_Z
07/05/2010, 06:53 AM
Well, what?

Hey I made this for pple who want this and i didn't remove any futures. u still can use CreateDynamicObject ...
and this only changes that CreateObject IS STREAMED BY THE STREAMER!

Gamer_Z
07/05/2010, 10:17 AM
Unforseen ]
nice :D

thank you i almost lost hope ;x (hoping that somebody wants it :P)

Bakr
05/06/2011, 01:49 AM
-Moronic pictures-

My rank should be Gusta not Gangsta, that`s so wierd.

Your immaturity and senseless attitude is almost unheard of. Seriously, grow up.

In response to your below post, as I don't feel like spamming the creator's thread more than I already have, I'm neither. I'm simply expressing my opinion of you, which seems to be an obvious one. Continue with your childish behavior, it's only making yourself look like an idiot.

1337connor
05/06/2011, 05:03 AM
TBH. Why not use defininitions, it would be alot easier

#define CreateObject(%0,%1,%2,%3) CreateDynamicObject(%0,%1,%2,%3)

etc..

Gamer_Z
05/06/2011, 05:15 AM
TBH. Why not use defininitions, it would be alot easier

#define CreateObject(%0,%1,%2,%3) CreateDynamicObject(%0,%1,%2,%3)

etc..

ye you're right ;D

Anyway you still need to undefine or uncomment the CreateObject etc natives.

BASITJALIL
05/06/2011, 05:18 AM
Nice work man

nescha
17/09/2011, 11:42 PM
Very nice idea, will it come for the dynamic 3d texts, checkpoints and so on?

Y_Less
18/09/2011, 08:29 AM
Hmm, shame you've not read the section in pawn-lang.pdf on native function declarations - would make this so much better!

Gamer_Z
18/09/2011, 09:55 AM
Hmm, shame you've not read the section in pawn-lang.pdf on native function declarations - would make this so much better!

Ye I didn't read it..