PDA

View Full Version : [FilterScript] [FS] tAxI's Vehicle Streamer [v0.2] - add unlimited vehicle spawns and models!!!

cptnsausage
19/10/2007, 12:37 AM
tAxI's Vehicle Streamer FS [v0.1]

Very Simply - This is a nice easy to understand FS that will increase ur vehicle spawns to (in theory) an unlimited amount. nice for all of those huge freeroam gamemodes that use ridiculous amounts of vehicles, but now you can add more!!!...the built in spawn amount limit is 9999 but i have no idea if it will reach that as im not crazy enuff to design a mode with 9999 vehicles in it...but this script should allow u to exceed the 700 or so vehicle limit but not the 70 model limit and only 700 vehicles can be active at any one point simultaneously...basically the script will only create vehicles if there is somebody around to see them (within 100 meters) but if there are 700 cars active it will stop creating them. It will also destroy any vehicles that have been placed if there are no players in range as long as the vehicle has not been populated yet, in short if u use a vehicle then leave it and enter a building, it will still be there when u come back (unless it got jacked by sum1 else lol) but if you simply go out of range of a vehicle that has not been driven yet it will cease to exist on the server :)

The default distance it will spawn a car for u is set at 100 meters but you can change that very simply by changing
SPAWN_DISTANCE

In order to add streaming vehicle spawns u must add your vehicle spawns into this fs under OnFilterscriptInit using AddStreamingVehicle(modelid,x,y,z,angle,color1,col or2); rather than addstaticvehicle.

HOPE U ALL LIKE IT...ENJOY!!!!

<tAxI>

DOWNLOAD HERE!!! (http://sampstorage.pandosite.co.uk/Vehicle%20Streamer/)

Alejandro
19/10/2007, 12:46 AM
sweeet ! nice.

X_Cutter
19/10/2007, 12:51 AM
I guess it's gonna be laggy as creating vehicles every time someone passes nearby...Lol. Nice script BTW

cptnsausage
19/10/2007, 01:08 AM
X_Cutter ]
I guess it's gonna be laggy as creating vehicles every time someone passes nearby...Lol. Nice script BTW

well i thought it might be but i dunno...i tried it with a script where i went past a bank of 12 bikes and they spawned with no lag or delay

i dunno what server load it causes etc but this is purely an experiment as i was curious about if it could be done...and heres the result lol

I'm a little worried that it only took an hour from concept to finished article though...theres probs some disastrous bug somewhere lurking in it till we think its safe to use then BAM! byebye server...lol

ill also say that that was pure speculation and im pretty sure this is bugfree...although im not notorious for my non-buggy 1st attempt scripting lol :P

EDIT:also actually its not if anyone is just passing by...if somebody passes the spawnpoint and another person also comes by at same time the vehicle will simply do nothing but sit there...if it has already spawned its not able to spawn again untill its either destroyed or nobody uses it and the players all go out of range at which oint it will deactivate untill someone comes within 100m of the point again

nate660
19/10/2007, 03:54 AM
Omg dude you and your vehicle scripts lol, Nice one but man i can bearly use the limit now but i guess your filterscript will never get the limit reached

GTAScripter
19/10/2007, 09:39 AM
Does it works with GF?

cptnsausage
19/10/2007, 11:44 AM
i dont know...

never tried and probs never will as im not a great fan of the GF script...i know everyone says its great but its not the only bloody script out there ppl lol and besides the gf script probs creates and destroys vehicle at some points mid script as well which will mean theres a few random vhicles hanging around which won't be registered on the streaming system

ok look im not gonna waste anymore of my time trying to make my scripts work with GF or PEN1 as to be honest they are very good when used as they are but ppl keep trying to modify them...at which point u find that if u deviate from the designed script functions it screws it and the script gets tedious and annoyingly complicated

as i said...great code as it stands but for learning from or modding...absolutely useless, specially if u dont know a great deal about coding

ppl start small and work up...design ur own modes or use other modes as they stand at first, then when u get more advanced coding skills (the only way to learn is to do it, not just look at other scripts and change a few lines) u can start to make those more advanced scripts do ur every little whim or indeed just design ur own customised script :D :P

basically i would think that the GF script is probs compatible with this but i cant confirm or deny that...NOTE that as with all scripts ive made that ppl try to integrate with GF or PEN1, anything that makes reference to specific vehicle id's in the gf and pen1 scripts will have to be altered to run off of modelid's instead and if this doesnt suit ur uses then im fraid ur screwed for those wee bits of the code :P the reason for this is that because the vehicles are 100% dynamic in the FS then the vehicle id's are almost continuously changing :D

WackoX
19/10/2007, 03:03 PM
Ooh no! i need that script hard but my server crasht :( :(

SNiPE
19/10/2007, 06:06 PM
Thanks alot tAxI!
I was going to make something like this after seeing Dynamic objects, but you beat me to it!

Thanks again! :D

cptnsausage
19/10/2007, 06:09 PM
did my script crash it?

I HAVE tested this with a few peeps and it works great but it was on an old version of lvdm with like 720 spawns...lol it worked perfectly so it may need to be hardcoded into any large gamemode to be entirely effective but i dunno

Thanks alot tAxI!
I was going to make something like this after seeing Dynamic objects, but you beat me to it!

Thanks again! :D

well dont let me doing it discourage u...i dont care if other ppl make similar scripts or indeed conceptually or virtually same code as long as its not stolen or ppl try to take credit for my code specifically...im fairly sure somebody can work out a better way of doing this than i have although my method would SEEM to be pretty much bugfree unless its crashing some GM's :S which i have yet to determine lol

EDIT: also im almost finished the modelid counter which will allow more than the default number of vehicle models (70)...I'll limit it to only about 65 diff models at any one time active to account for high memory usage of some of the bigger models which can lower the 70 limit and crash when u get close to it :)

EDIT: ok the streamer has been updated to only allow 65 vehicle types at any one time which means u can use over 70 vehicle types in ur GM however only 65 types of model can be active at any one time this is just a safety feature to make sure u cant exceed the memory usage if u suddenly wander into an area with some larger modelids

Christian R.
22/10/2007, 05:15 PM
for me it does not work, the cars wont appear :s and your all-in-one streamer [inc] does not work too. maby i have done something wrong... :s

Gehaktbal
22/10/2007, 05:22 PM
Same for me, just took an empty pwn file and added the FS to the server.cfg with around 190 cars, but when im ingame, the cars are nowhere to be seen!

Cya Later

kc
24/10/2007, 08:20 PM
Same for me, just took an empty pwn file and added the FS to the server.cfg with around 190 cars, but when im ingame, the cars are nowhere to be seen!

Cya Later
me too

cptnsausage
24/10/2007, 08:42 PM
ok guys check out the all in one streamer to get the latest version of this...well u can do prett much anything with the all in one and the vehicles all work fine in it :)

Alejandro
24/10/2007, 10:54 PM
wait so you can go over 70 vehicle model limit with this?

cptnsausage
24/10/2007, 10:58 PM
yeah...u could include all vehicle models in this...unless they are known to crash the servers...however ppl are having problems with this FS not working right sometime so its be better hardcoded into ur gm...which is why if u look at my sig, i would get the INC i made with all the commands in it...the vehicle commands are all fully functional as is the minimap...the object streamer aint working properly yet and the pickups aint finished but the vehicle system is much more advanced than this and supports unlimited vehicles and unlimited vehicle models for ur GM :) (effectively)

heres the link to the INC...Its much better

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=32289.0

[W]illiam
31/10/2007, 01:57 AM
nevermind...

Reamis
01/11/2007, 12:16 AM
Mhm, not working.. :(
I made everything, but no cars in server.
What I made wrong?
http://pastebin.ca/757127
pls, help me...
:roll:
I need this FS. :|

[Cs]moe
01/11/2007, 01:02 AM
If you're using the include, the command is CreateStreamVehicle instead of AddStreamingVehicle. This is why all of you get all these errors. You also have to add the SPAWN DISTANCE at the end of your CreateStreamVehicle lines, after the colors.

Christian R.
01/11/2007, 01:37 PM
you don't need a converter, you can do
"edit" -> "replace..." than enter AddStaticVehicle and AddStreamingVehicle

[Cs]moe
01/11/2007, 03:06 PM
you don't need a converter, you can do
"edit" -> "replace..." than enter AddStaticVehicle and AddStreamingVehicle

Exactly. you dont need a converter, just use the replace in pawno.

[Cs]moe
01/11/2007, 03:10 PM
Wow, A cool function :o

Should know it before, though :)

// HELP

My carspawns wont show up :S???

Make sure you put SetActiveStreamers(bool:vehicle,bool:object,bool:p ickup,bool:minimap) (change vehicle to true if you want the streamer to work with vehicles) like this:
SetActiveStreamers(bool:true,bool:false,bool:false );

You put this under OnGameModeInIt

Then you put this: ResetVehicleStream(vehicleid,delay) under OnVehiculeDeath (change delay to a number over 5000, i put 8000)

Then this: SetVehicleUsed(vehicleid,bool:toggle) under OnPlayerEnterVehicle and change toggle to true or false depending on whether or not you want your vehicules to reset.

[Cs]moe
01/11/2007, 04:02 PM
thats because you didnt do exactly as I said. You see where it says:

bool:variable You must change this variable (in red) to: true or false.

And dont forget to give a delay for the required function to work. Also you must have streamer.inc in your /pawno/includes folder.

[Cs]moe
01/11/2007, 06:13 PM
In your script when you add cars, are you using CreateStreamVehicle or AddStreamingVehicle? Use CreateStreamVehicle, as thats the native in the include file.

WackoX
01/11/2007, 06:33 PM
Pleas help me, now it's work, he says: 205 cars found! but there are no cars in game..

[Cs]moe
01/11/2007, 07:03 PM
Pleas help me, now it's work, he says: 205 cars found! but there are no cars in game..

Read my post above.

WackoX
02/11/2007, 01:44 PM
Yes i have already do that, my server find 205 cars but if i go to my server.. no cars!

Pleas someone?

[Cs]moe
02/11/2007, 03:02 PM
Then you both didnt do it properly. I did exactly what taxi says to do, and it works fine in my PEN1 script, there is no reason why it shouldn't work in yours. Go over everything one by one, go slow, write down things you need to remember, and it will work in the end.

WackoX
02/11/2007, 03:51 PM
Nope, i'm a very good scripter but it don't works!

[Cs]moe
02/11/2007, 04:30 PM
Nope, i'm a very good scripter but it don't works!

:lol:

WackoX
02/11/2007, 06:55 PM
What's funny about this?

[Cs]moe
02/11/2007, 06:57 PM
Well if it doesnt work, you've done something wrong with whats been said in the beginning, or you have more than 680 non-streaming vehicles in your script already.

[Cs]moe
02/11/2007, 07:39 PM
He said the FS spawned 205 cars, it doesnt mean he doesnt have more in his script not using the streamer. :roll:

I think i'm done helping you guys, when you learn some freakin respect maybe i'll answer your questions.

Proteus
03/11/2007, 11:14 PM
Taxi, my vehicles like many others are not showing up and ive narrowed the problem down to IsPlayerClose() which isnt ever returning 1 so the vehicles are not created.

public proxcheck()
{
for(new i = 1;i<vehcount;i++) {
if(IsPlayerClose(i,SPAWN_DISTANCE) == 1) {
SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_BLUE, "You are near vehicles OMG!");
}
}
}

And it never finds they are close to the vehicles.

My server has 650 vehicles and I know where they are so no one post questioning that lol.
I have also tried the all in one updated streamer with no luck.

Anyways, any ideas?

Exuro
04/11/2007, 04:46 AM
Another nice release Taxi

[Cs]moe
04/11/2007, 12:28 PM
EvoX ]
Taxi, my vehicles like many others are not showing up and ive narrowed the problem down to IsPlayerClose() which isnt ever returning 1 so the vehicles are not created.

public proxcheck()
{
SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_BLUE, "You are near vehicles OMG!");
}
}
}

And it never finds they are close to the vehicles.

My server has 650 vehicles and I know where they are so no one post questioning that lol.
I have also tried the all in one updated streamer with no luck.

Anyways, any ideas?

Paste one line of a vehicule you're adding using Taxi's include.

cptnsausage
04/11/2007, 05:02 PM
it returns 1 for me perfectly...and has done since i first tested it lol...are u sure ur adding ur vehicles using the correct method...hint u cant just use addstaticvehicle...it must be my custome 1

Proteus
04/11/2007, 07:13 PM
Ok something weird, I fixed it checking if there close changing IsPlayerClose to return a true ot false instead of 1/0.

Now the only and only other problem (I spent an hour debugging this), the model count check. It never gets the modelcount check.

It is...
if (modelcount[VehicleInfo[i][model]] < MAX_ACTIVE_MODELS) {

yet is still doesnt get past that even if you change it the smaller than < to a greater than <.

I am guessing its not storing modelcount properly.

In the meantime im streaming my vehicles without the model limit.

You can find the code I changed to make it work without model limit here: http://pastebin.ca/761275
Anyone wanna contribute any ideas? :D

[Cs]moe
04/11/2007, 07:48 PM
I'd contribute but I just copy pasted what I needed and it worked right away in my pen1 script.

Proteus
05/11/2007, 07:39 AM
Just another note this is slow when used with 650 vehicles.

Wait 5 seconds one vehicle spawns then the rest slowly follow as the loop goes through each vehicle.

[Cs]moe
05/11/2007, 11:37 AM
I'm using somewhere around 1200 cars with it, it's slowed down the server some, but it doesnt take 5 seconds for the cars to appear for me...

cptnsausage
05/11/2007, 08:19 PM
any streamer is essentially a hefty piece of work for ur server... specially with all the loop checks

if its lagging up on vehicle creation per loops then its computer issue...my pc is a bit of a beast and it can handle it ok when server is running this but it depends on a number of things...processor power, ram, the GM ur running with it etc etc etc...although if it works ok for pen1 then theres no reason it shouldn't work with most gm's of that size or smaller

[Cs]moe
06/11/2007, 12:35 PM
Well, I havent spent hours playing as my server is a private team server and I'm more busy scripting than playing these days, but all my tests were successful.

FlowPro
10/11/2007, 12:07 PM
Hi to all..
I add to the vehicle streamer this code because OnVehicleDeath don't always work..

new vehusedP[MAX_ACTIVE_VEHICLES][MAX_PLAYERS];

public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason)
{
if(vehusedP[i][playerid] == 1) {
vehusedP[i][playerid] = 0;
vehused[i] = 0;
for(new p = 0;p<MAX_PLAYERS;p++) {
if (vehusedP[i][p]==1){
vehused[i] = 1;
}
}
}
}
return 1;
}

public OnPlayerEnterVehicle(playerid, vehicleid, ispassenger)
{
vehusedP[vehicleid][playerid] = 1;
vehused[vehicleid] = 1;
return 1;
}

please, tell me what do you think about..

[Cs]moe
10/11/2007, 01:43 PM
What does this do? OnVehicleDeath works everytime for me btw, and I have over 1300 cars in my streamer.

FlowPro
10/11/2007, 02:13 PM
callback OnVehicleDeath work but the onvehicledeath function in script, that is the only that changes vehused var, isn't enough..i need more

What does this do?
it makes unused vehicles to respawn at their spawn point..
not only death vehicles are unused..
in my "24/7" server without this code after some hours new vehicles spawns over abbandoned vehicles(by a death user so not even interested about that vehicle) or you could not find vehicles near your position because they were abbandoned (same of before) in strange places..
i hope you will understand this despite my invented english

Peace

FlowPro
10/11/2007, 02:18 PM
you can also put the code in OnPlayerDisconnect...

[Cs]moe
10/11/2007, 03:01 PM
callback OnVehicleDeath work but the onvehicledeath function in script, that is the only that changes vehused var, isn't enough..i need more

What does this do?
it makes unused vehicles to respawn at their spawn point..
not only death vehicles are unused..
in my "24/7" server without this code after some hours new vehicles spawns over abbandoned vehicles(by a death user so not even interested about that vehicle) or you could not find vehicles near your position because they were abbandoned (same of before) in strange places..
i hope you will understand this despite my invented english

Peace

I think I understand what you're using, and I'll be using this! Thanks for sharing :)

$$$PiMp
17/11/2007, 07:14 PM
can you add support for your XVM script :) thnx

cptnsausage
17/11/2007, 11:42 PM
lol pimp this is one huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge job ur talking about...it would involve rewriting the entire XVM system to include stream id verification rather than vehicle id verification...although admittedly i have started it...its on the backburner just no as over the last few hours ive been caught up by a random gm im making called Capture The Shark hehe

just finished and about to release it...really random but its so much fun...i had 20 ppl playing it 10 mins ago and it is sooooo adictive lol

i'll be releasing the new GM version of the XVM soon enough with streamer capabillity but it will all be hardcoded and ALOT of new changes to the XVM system internally to reduce server load...nothing changein on the interface but internal workings will be just about rewritten...again lol

$$$PiMp
23/11/2007, 10:18 AM
kool thnx i cant wait for this!!! :D

Thank You,
Allan(MoNeYPiMp)

Curynga
28/11/2007, 11:40 PM
Hey...this dont work for me !

My Gm dont have cars, i put all cars in Fs, ans, doesn't apeears :S

This is my code:

http://pastebin.ca/801090

What is wrong ??

Edit: Taxi, this credits some removed, some i test this in my private server, for my public server, i put credits, and, it is translated do Portuguese (Brazil)

Curynga
30/11/2007, 03:26 PM
2 Days, and this doesn't work for me :S

WackoX
05/12/2007, 02:27 PM
It don't works for me! he say spawned 206 car but i see no cars!

here is my script:

/*
This code was designed to allow users to have a larger number of vehicle spawns in their script than
sa-mp will normally allow. The script will allow you to have in theory up to 9999 vehicle
spawns in your gamemode but only 700 of these can be active at any one point simultaneously...basically the script
will only create vehicles if there is somebody around to see them.

The default distance it will spawn a car for u is set at 100 meters but you can change that very simply by changing
SPAWN_DISTANCE

In order to add streaming vehicle spawns u must add your vehicle spawns into this fs under OnFilterscriptInit using:

AddStreamingVehicle(modelid,x,y,z,angle,color1,col or2);

rather than AddStreamingVehicle.

This script and all code contained within was designed by <tAxI> and is released to the public as freeware.
Any attempts to claim this code as your own will not be taken lightly so don't even try it :-P

HOPE U ALL LIKE IT...ENJOY!!!!

<tAxI>

*/

#include <a_samp>

#define SPAWN_DISTANCE 150
#define MAX_ACTIVE_VEHICLES 675
#define MODEL_LIMIT 212
#define MAX_ACTIVE_MODELS 65

forward proxcheck();

new modelcount[MODEL_LIMIT];
new vehcount = 0;
new streamcount = 0;
new vehused[MAX_ACTIVE_VEHICLES];

enum vInfo
{
model,
Float:x_spawn,
Float:y_spawn,
Float:z_spawn,
Float:za_spawn,
color_1,
color_2,
spawned,
idnum,
};
new VehicleInfo[9999][vInfo];

public OnFilterScriptInit()
{
AddStreamingVehicle(451,2040.0520,1319.2799,10.377 9,183.2439,16,16);
AddStreamingVehicle(429,2040.5247,1359.2783,10.351 6,177.1306,13,13);
AddStreamingVehicle(421,2110.4102,1398.3672,10.755 2,359.5964,13,13);
AddStreamingVehicle(411,2074.9624,1479.2120,10.399 0,359.6861,64,64);
AddStreamingVehicle(477,2075.6038,1666.9750,10.425 2,359.7507,94,94);
AddStreamingVehicle(541,2119.5845,1938.5969,10.296 7,181.9064,22,22);
AddStreamingVehicle(541,1843.7881,1216.0122,10.455 6,270.8793,60,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(402,1944.1003,1344.7717,8.9411 ,0.8168,30,30);
AddStreamingVehicle(402,1679.2278,1316.6287,10.652 0,180.4150,90,90);
AddStreamingVehicle(415,1685.4872,1751.9667,10.599 0,268.1183,25,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(411,2034.5016,1912.5874,11.904 8,0.2909,123,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(411,2172.1682,1988.8643,10.547 4,89.9151,116,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(429,2245.5759,2042.4166,10.500 0,270.7350,14,14);
AddStreamingVehicle(477,2361.1538,1993.9761,10.426 0,178.3929,101,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(550,2221.9946,1998.7787,9.6815 ,92.6188,53,53);
AddStreamingVehicle(558,2243.3833,1952.4221,14.976 1,359.4796,116,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(587,2276.7085,1938.7263,31.504 6,359.2321,40,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(587,2602.7769,1853.0667,10.546 8,91.4813,43,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(603,2610.7600,1694.2588,10.658 5,89.3303,69,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(587,2635.2419,1075.7726,10.547 2,89.9571,53,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(437,2577.2354,1038.8063,10.477 7,181.7069,35,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(535,2039.1257,1545.0879,10.348 1,359.6690,123,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(535,2009.8782,2411.7524,10.582 8,178.9618,66,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(429,2010.0841,2489.5510,10.500 3,268.7720,1,2);
AddStreamingVehicle(415,2076.4033,2468.7947,10.592 3,359.9186,36,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(487,2093.2754,2414.9421,74.755 6,89.0247,26,57);
AddStreamingVehicle(506,2352.9026,2577.9768,10.520 1,0.4091,7,7);
AddStreamingVehicle(506,2166.6963,2741.0413,10.524 5,89.7816,52,52);
AddStreamingVehicle(411,1960.9989,2754.9072,10.547 3,200.4316,112,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(429,1919.5863,2760.7595,10.507 9,100.0753,2,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(415,1673.8038,2693.8044,10.591 2,359.7903,40,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(402,1591.0482,2746.3982,10.651 9,172.5125,30,30);
AddStreamingVehicle(603,1580.4537,2838.2886,10.661 4,181.4573,75,77);
AddStreamingVehicle(550,1555.2734,2750.5261,10.638 8,91.7773,62,62);
AddStreamingVehicle(535,1455.9305,2878.5288,10.583 7,181.0987,118,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(477,1537.8425,2578.0525,10.566 2,0.0650,121,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(451,1433.1594,2607.3762,10.378 1,88.0013,16,16);
AddStreamingVehicle(603,2223.5898,1288.1464,10.510 4,182.0297,18,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(558,2451.6707,1207.1179,10.451 0,179.8960,24,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(550,2461.7253,1357.9705,10.638 9,180.2927,62,62);
AddStreamingVehicle(558,2461.8162,1629.2268,10.449 6,181.4625,117,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(477,2395.7554,1658.9591,10.574 0,359.7374,0,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(404,1553.3696,1020.2884,10.553 2,270.6825,119,50);
AddStreamingVehicle(400,1380.8304,1159.1782,10.912 8,355.7117,123,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(418,1383.4630,1035.0420,10.913 1,91.2515,117,227);
AddStreamingVehicle(404,1445.4526,974.2831,10.5534 ,1.6213,109,100);
AddStreamingVehicle(400,1704.2365,940.1490,10.9127 ,91.9048,113,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(404,1658.5463,1028.5432,10.553 3,359.8419,101,101);
AddStreamingVehicle(581,1677.6628,1040.1930,10.413 6,178.7038,58,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(581,1383.6959,1042.2114,10.412 1,85.7269,66,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(581,1064.2332,1215.4158,10.415 7,177.2942,72,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(581,1111.4536,1788.3893,10.415 8,92.4627,72,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(522,953.2818,1806.1392,8.2188, 235.0706,3,8);
AddStreamingVehicle(522,995.5328,1886.6055,10.5359 ,90.1048,3,8);
AddStreamingVehicle(521,993.7083,2267.4133,11.0315 ,1.5610,75,13);
AddStreamingVehicle(535,1439.5662,1999.9822,10.584 3,0.4194,66,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(522,1430.2354,1999.0144,10.389 6,352.0951,6,25);
AddStreamingVehicle(522,2156.3540,2188.6572,10.241 4,22.6504,6,25);
AddStreamingVehicle(598,2277.6846,2477.1096,10.565 2,180.1090,0,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(598,2268.9888,2443.1697,10.566 2,181.8062,0,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(598,2256.2891,2458.5110,10.568 0,358.7335,0,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(598,2251.6921,2477.0205,10.567 1,179.5244,0,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(523,2294.7305,2441.2651,10.386 0,9.3764,0,0);
AddStreamingVehicle(523,2290.7268,2441.3323,10.394 4,16.4594,0,0);
AddStreamingVehicle(523,2295.5503,2455.9656,2.8444 ,272.6913,0,0);
AddStreamingVehicle(522,2476.7900,2532.2222,21.441 6,0.5081,8,82);
AddStreamingVehicle(522,2580.5320,2267.9595,10.391 7,271.2372,8,82);
AddStreamingVehicle(522,2814.4331,2364.6641,10.390 7,89.6752,36,105);
AddStreamingVehicle(535,2827.4143,2345.6953,10.576 8,270.0668,97,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(521,1670.1089,1297.8322,10.386 4,359.4936,87,118);
AddStreamingVehicle(487,1614.7153,1548.7513,11.274 9,347.1516,58,8);
AddStreamingVehicle(487,1647.7902,1538.9934,11.243 3,51.8071,0,8);
AddStreamingVehicle(487,1608.3851,1630.7268,11.284 0,174.5517,58,8);
AddStreamingVehicle(476,1283.0006,1324.8849,9.5332 ,275.0468,7,6);
AddStreamingVehicle(476,1283.5107,1361.3171,9.5382 ,271.1684,1,6);
AddStreamingVehicle(476,1283.6847,1386.5137,11.530 0,272.1003,89,91);
AddStreamingVehicle(476,1288.0499,1403.6605,11.529 5,243.5028,119,117);
AddStreamingVehicle(415,1319.1038,1279.1791,10.593 1,0.9661,62,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(521,1710.5763,1805.9275,10.391 1,176.5028,92,3);
AddStreamingVehicle(521,2805.1650,2027.0028,10.392 0,357.5978,92,3);
AddStreamingVehicle(535,2822.3628,2240.3594,10.581 2,89.7540,123,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(521,2876.8013,2326.8418,10.391 4,267.8946,115,118);
AddStreamingVehicle(429,2842.0554,2637.0105,10.500 0,182.2949,1,3);
AddStreamingVehicle(549,2494.4214,2813.9348,10.517 2,316.9462,72,39);
AddStreamingVehicle(549,2327.6484,2787.7327,10.517 4,179.5639,75,39);
AddStreamingVehicle(549,2142.6970,2806.6758,10.517 6,89.8970,79,39);
AddStreamingVehicle(521,2139.7012,2799.2114,10.391 7,229.6327,25,118);
AddStreamingVehicle(521,2104.9446,2658.1331,10.383 4,82.2700,36,0);
AddStreamingVehicle(521,1914.2322,2148.2590,10.390 6,267.7297,36,0);
AddStreamingVehicle(549,1904.7527,2157.4312,10.517 5,183.7728,83,36);
AddStreamingVehicle(549,1532.6139,2258.0173,10.517 6,359.1516,84,36);
AddStreamingVehicle(521,1534.3204,2202.8970,10.364 4,4.9108,118,118);
AddStreamingVehicle(549,1613.1553,2200.2664,10.517 6,89.6204,89,35);
AddStreamingVehicle(400,1552.1292,2341.7854,10.912 6,274.0815,101,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(404,1637.6285,2329.8774,10.553 8,89.6408,101,101);
AddStreamingVehicle(400,1357.4165,2259.7158,10.912 6,269.5567,62,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(411,1281.7458,2571.6719,10.547 2,270.6128,106,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(522,1305.5295,2528.3076,10.395 5,88.7249,3,8);
AddStreamingVehicle(521,993.9020,2159.4194,10.3905 ,88.8805,74,74);
AddStreamingVehicle(415,1512.7134,787.6931,10.5921 ,359.5796,75,1);
AddStreamingVehicle(522,2299.5872,1469.7910,10.381 5,258.4984,3,8);
AddStreamingVehicle(522,2133.6428,1012.8537,10.378 9,87.1290,3,8);
AddStreamingVehicle(415,2266.7336,648.4756,11.0053 ,177.8517,0,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(461,2404.6636,647.9255,10.7919 ,183.7688,53,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(506,2628.1047,746.8704,10.5246 ,352.7574,3,3); //
AddStreamingVehicle(549,2817.6445,928.3469,10.4470 ,359.5235,72,39); //
AddStreamingVehicle(562,1919.8829,947.1886,10.4715 ,359.4453,11,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(562,1881.6346,1006.7653,10.478 3,86.9967,11,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(562,2038.1044,1006.4022,10.404 0,179.2641,11,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(562,2038.1614,1014.8566,10.405 7,179.8665,11,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(562,2038.0966,1026.7987,10.404 0,180.6107,11,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(422,9.1065,1165.5066,19.5855,2 .1281,101,25); //
AddStreamingVehicle(463,19.8059,1163.7103,19.1504, 346.3326,11,11); //
AddStreamingVehicle(463,12.5740,1232.2848,18.8822, 121.8670,22,22); //
AddStreamingVehicle(586,69.4633,1217.0189,18.3304, 158.9345,10,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(586,-199.4185,1223.0405,19.2624,176.7001,25,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(476,325.4121,2538.5999,17.5184 ,181.2964,71,77); //
AddStreamingVehicle(476,291.0975,2540.0410,17.5276 ,182.7206,7,6); //
AddStreamingVehicle(576,384.2365,2602.1763,16.0926 ,192.4858,72,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(586,423.8012,2541.6870,15.9708 ,338.2426,10,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(586,-244.0047,2724.5439,62.2077,51.5825,10,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(586,-311.1414,2659.4329,62.4513,310.9601,27,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(543,596.8064,866.2578,-43.2617,186.8359,67,8); //
AddStreamingVehicle(543,835.0838,836.8370,11.8739, 14.8920,8,90); //
AddStreamingVehicle(549,843.1893,838.8093,12.5177, 18.2348,79,39); //
AddStreamingVehicle(400,-235.9767,1045.8623,19.8158,180.0806,75,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(599,-211.5940,998.9857,19.8437,265.4935,0,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(422,-304.0620,1024.1111,19.5714,94.1812,96,25); //
AddStreamingVehicle(588,-290.2229,1317.0276,54.1871,81.7529,1,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(451,-290.3145,1567.1534,75.0654,133.1694,61,61); //
AddStreamingVehicle(470,280.4914,1945.6143,17.6317 ,310.3278,43,0); //
AddStreamingVehicle(470,272.2862,1949.4713,17.6367 ,285.9714,43,0); //
AddStreamingVehicle(470,271.6122,1961.2386,17.6373 ,251.9081,43,0); //
AddStreamingVehicle(470,279.8705,1966.2362,17.6436 ,228.4709,43,0); //
AddStreamingVehicle(433,277.6437,1985.7559,18.0772 ,270.4079,43,0); //
AddStreamingVehicle(433,277.4477,1994.8329,18.0773 ,267.7378,43,0); //
AddStreamingVehicle(568,-441.3438,2215.7026,42.2489,191.7953,41,29); //
AddStreamingVehicle(568,-422.2956,2225.2612,42.2465,0.0616,41,29); //
AddStreamingVehicle(568,-371.7973,2234.5527,42.3497,285.9481,41,29); //
AddStreamingVehicle(568,-360.1159,2203.4272,42.3039,113.6446,41,29); //
AddStreamingVehicle(468,-660.7385,2315.2642,138.3866,358.7643,6,6); //
AddStreamingVehicle(460,-1029.2648,2237.2217,42.2679,260.5732,1,3); //
AddStreamingVehicle(419,95.0568,1056.5530,13.4068, 192.1461,13,76); //
AddStreamingVehicle(429,114.7416,1048.3517,13.2890 ,174.9752,1,2); //
AddStreamingVehicle(411,-290.0065,1759.4958,42.4154,89.7571,116,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(522,-302.5649,1777.7349,42.2514,238.5039,6,25); //
AddStreamingVehicle(522,-302.9650,1776.1152,42.2588,239.9874,8,82); //
AddStreamingVehicle(533,-301.0404,1750.8517,42.3966,268.7585,75,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(535,-866.1774,1557.2700,23.8319,269.3263,31,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(550,-799.3062,1518.1556,26.7488,88.5295,53,53); //
AddStreamingVehicle(521,-749.9730,1589.8435,26.5311,125.6508,92,3); //
AddStreamingVehicle(522,-867.8612,1544.5282,22.5419,296.0923,3,3); //
AddStreamingVehicle(554,-904.2978,1553.8269,25.9229,266.6985,34,30); //
AddStreamingVehicle(521,-944.2642,1424.1603,29.6783,148.5582,92,3); //
AddStreamingVehicle(429,-237.7157,2594.8804,62.3828,178.6802,1,2); //
AddStreamingVehicle(463,-196.3012,2774.4395,61.4775,303.8402,22,22); //
AddStreamingVehicle(519,-1341.1079,-254.3787,15.0701,321.6338,1,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(519,-1371.1775,-232.3967,15.0676,315.6091,1,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(519,1642.9850,-2425.2063,14.4744,159.8745,1,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(519,1734.1311,-2426.7563,14.4734,172.2036,1,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(415,-680.9882,955.4495,11.9032,84.2754,36,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(460,-816.3951,2222.7375,43.0045,268.1861,1,3); //
AddStreamingVehicle(460,-94.6885,455.4018,1.5719,250.5473,1,3); //
AddStreamingVehicle(460,1624.5901,565.8568,1.7817, 200.5292,1,3); //
AddStreamingVehicle(460,1639.3567,572.2720,1.5311, 206.6160,1,3); //
AddStreamingVehicle(460,2293.4219,517.5514,1.7537, 270.7889,1,3); //
AddStreamingVehicle(460,2354.4690,518.5284,1.7450, 270.2214,1,3); //
AddStreamingVehicle(460,772.4293,2912.5579,1.0753, 69.6706,1,3); //
AddStreamingVehicle(560,2133.0769,1019.2366,10.525 9,90.5265,9,39); //
AddStreamingVehicle(560,2142.4023,1408.5675,10.525 8,0.3660,17,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(560,2196.3340,1856.8469,10.525 7,179.8070,21,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(560,2103.4146,2069.1514,10.524 9,270.1451,33,0); //
AddStreamingVehicle(560,2361.8042,2210.9951,10.384 8,178.7366,37,0); //
AddStreamingVehicle(560,-1993.2465,241.5329,34.8774,310.0117,41,29); //
AddStreamingVehicle(559,-1989.3235,270.1447,34.8321,88.6822,58,8); //
AddStreamingVehicle(559,-1946.2416,273.2482,35.1302,126.4200,60,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(558,-1956.8257,271.4941,35.0984,71.7499,24,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(562,-1952.8894,258.8604,40.7082,51.7172,17,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(411,-1949.8689,266.5759,40.7776,216.4882,112,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(429,-1988.0347,305.4242,34.8553,87.0725,2,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(559,-1657.6660,1213.6195,6.9062,282.6953,13,8); //
AddStreamingVehicle(560,-1658.3722,1213.2236,13.3806,37.9052,52,39); //
AddStreamingVehicle(558,-1660.8994,1210.7589,20.7875,317.6098,36,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(550,-1645.2401,1303.9883,6.8482,133.6013,7,7); //
AddStreamingVehicle(460,-1333.1960,903.7660,1.5568,0.5095,46,32); //
AddStreamingVehicle(411,113.8611,1068.6182,13.3395 ,177.1330,116,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(429,159.5199,1185.1160,14.7324 ,85.5769,1,2); //
AddStreamingVehicle(411,612.4678,1694.4126,6.7192, 302.5539,75,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(522,661.7609,1720.9894,6.5641, 19.1231,6,25); //
AddStreamingVehicle(522,660.0554,1719.1187,6.5642, 12.7699,8,82); //
AddStreamingVehicle(567,711.4207,1947.5208,5.4056, 179.3810,90,96); //
AddStreamingVehicle(567,1031.8435,1920.3726,11.336 9,89.4978,97,96); //
AddStreamingVehicle(567,1112.3754,1747.8737,10.692 3,270.9278,102,114); //
AddStreamingVehicle(567,1641.6802,1299.2113,10.686 9,271.4891,97,96); //
AddStreamingVehicle(567,2135.8757,1408.4512,10.686 7,180.4562,90,96); //
AddStreamingVehicle(567,2262.2639,1469.2202,14.917 7,91.1919,99,81); //
AddStreamingVehicle(567,2461.7380,1345.5385,10.697 5,0.9317,114,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(567,2804.4365,1332.5348,10.628 3,271.7682,88,64); //
AddStreamingVehicle(560,2805.1685,1361.4004,10.454 8,270.2340,17,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(506,2853.5378,1361.4677,10.514 9,269.6648,7,7); //
AddStreamingVehicle(567,2633.9832,2205.7061,10.686 8,180.0076,93,64); //
AddStreamingVehicle(567,2119.9751,2049.3127,10.542 3,180.1963,93,64); //
AddStreamingVehicle(567,2785.0261,-1835.0374,9.6874,226.9852,93,64); //
AddStreamingVehicle(567,2787.8975,-1876.2583,9.6966,0.5804,99,81); //
AddStreamingVehicle(411,2771.2993,-1841.5620,9.4870,20.7678,116,1); //
AddStreamingVehicle(420,1713.9319,1467.8354,10.521 9,342.8006,6,1); //

// ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SetTimer("proxcheck",1000,1);
new string[256];
print(" ");
print(" ");
print("tAxI's Dynamic Vehicle Streamer v0.1");
print(" ");
print("-----------------------------------------------------------------");
print(" ");
format(string,sizeof(string),"tAxI's Dynamic Vehicle Streamer has detected %d Vehicle Spawns...",vehcount);
printf(string);
print(" ");
format(string,sizeof(string),"Only %d spawns may be activated at any one time simultaneously...",MAX_ACTIVE_VEHICLES);
printf(string);
print(" ");
print("tAxI's Dynamic Vehicle Streamer is now running...ENJOY!!!");
print(" ");
print("-----------------------------------------------------------------");
print(" ");
print(" ");
print(" ");
return 1;
}

public OnVehicleDeath(vehicleid, killerid)
{
SetTimerEx("DeactivateStreamedVehicle",6000,0,"x",vehicleid);
return 1;
}

public OnPlayerEnterVehicle(playerid, vehicleid, ispassenger)
{
vehused[vehicleid] = 1;
return 1;
}

public proxcheck()
{
if(VehicleInfo[i][spawned] == 0) {
if(streamcount <= MAX_ACTIVE_VEHICLES) {
if(modelcount[VehicleInfo[i][model]] < MAX_ACTIVE_MODELS) {
VehicleInfo[i][idnum] = CreateVehicle(VehicleInfo[i][model], VehicleInfo[i][x_spawn], VehicleInfo[i][y_spawn], VehicleInfo[i][z_spawn], VehicleInfo[i][za_spawn], VehicleInfo[i][color_1], VehicleInfo[i][color_2],11000);
VehicleInfo[i][spawned] = 1;
modelcount[VehicleInfo[i][model]]++;
streamcount++;
}
}
}
}
else {
if(vehused[VehicleInfo[i][idnum]] == 0) {
if(IsPlayerClose(i,SPAWN_DISTANCE) == 0) {
DestroyVehicle(VehicleInfo[i][idnum]);
VehicleInfo[i][spawned] = 0;
modelcount[VehicleInfo[i][model]]--;
streamcount--;
}
}
}
}
}

stock AddStreamingVehicle(modelid,Float:x,Float:y,Float: z,Float:a,col1,col2)
{
vehcount++;
VehicleInfo[vehcount][model] = modelid;
VehicleInfo[vehcount][x_spawn] = x;
VehicleInfo[vehcount][y_spawn] = y;
VehicleInfo[vehcount][z_spawn] = z;
VehicleInfo[vehcount][za_spawn] = a;
VehicleInfo[vehcount][color_1] = col1;
VehicleInfo[vehcount][color_2] = col2;
return 1;
}

stock DeactivateStreamedVehicle(vehicleid)
{
vehused[vehicleid] = 0;
return 1;
}

stock IsPlayerClose(streamid, Float:MAX)
{
for(new i = 0;i<MAX_PLAYERS;i++) {
new Float:PPos[3];
GetPlayerPos(i, PPos[0], PPos[1], PPos[2]);
if (PPos[0] >= floatsub(VehicleInfo[streamid][x_spawn], MAX) && PPos[0] <= floatadd(VehicleInfo[streamid][x_spawn], MAX)
&& PPos[1] >= floatsub(VehicleInfo[streamid][y_spawn], MAX) && PPos[1] <= floatadd(VehicleInfo[streamid][y_spawn], MAX)
&& PPos[2] >= floatsub(VehicleInfo[streamid][z_spawn], MAX) && PPos[2] <= floatadd(VehicleInfo[streamid][z_spawn], MAX))
{
return 1;
}
}
return 0;
}

Curynga
05/12/2007, 08:15 PM
Yep, my script dont work too, its it...

Reamis
05/12/2007, 09:12 PM
Can someone make a blank gamemode with streaming vehicles, it would help much people who dont understand how to use it, just like me :D

Jashugan
06/12/2007, 12:33 AM
Just edit Taxi's freeroam...

paike
06/12/2007, 08:46 PM
tAxI's Dynamic Vehicle Streamer v0.1
-----------------------------------------------------------------
tAxI's Dynamic Vehicle Streamer has detected 289 Vehicle Spawns...
Only 675 spawns may be activated at any one time simultaneously...
tAxI's Dynamic Vehicle Streamer is now running...ENJOY!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

And if you go server, no car :) this is miracle :D
>:(

Gwols
07/12/2007, 09:14 AM
yeah

i have that problem too ^^

:o

cptnsausage
07/12/2007, 10:32 AM
lol works perfectly for me :S...naybe its the GM ur running it with...also check my sig...the advance streamer toolkit has a working vehicle streamer...its just the other tools in it that dont work very well :S

Gwols
07/12/2007, 10:56 AM
i have test all your Streamer things

but its dont work :( :'(

paike
07/12/2007, 12:40 PM
taxi, how to use '[INC]tAxI's All-In-One Streamer Toolkit' that file ?

i but it pawno include category and thats it ?
or what ?

i dont no... not working to me :(
or i'm very stupid :S

edit:
AddStreamingVehicle(modelid,x,y,z,angle,color1,col or2);
AddStreamingVehicle(567,2508.2312,-1666.4536,13.1796,11.6929,-1,-1); - its right ?

Jashugan
07/12/2007, 01:12 PM
No, if you use the include it is CreateStreamVehicle(....

SNiPE
07/12/2007, 01:21 PM
I was also using this for a while, but it stopped working. I think it has something to do with asigning IDs to the dynamic vehicles while having some static ones in the GM.

However I was using an older version I think, but no success with this one. In curosity I made the Dynamic Objects script (xObjects) into a vehicle streamer. Only problem with it is; is that I have not made the vehicle used... so going away from spawn point causes the vehicle to disappear also causing invisible players. Should be a simple fix.

cptnsausage
07/12/2007, 06:18 PM
guys ill be updating my INC streamer toolkit later on tonight...its been long overdue and im at work on the nightshift so ive got nothing else to do lol...if, in the meantime u want a quick demo of all the streamer software in action download my streamer version GM and check it out...numerous ppl are using it with 0 problems...well almost...theres one wee bug but thats cos ive forgotten to change a variable in the getstream command so that'll be fixed in 5 minutes lol

bear with me lol :P

WackoX
08/12/2007, 11:34 AM
Give our you ''unlimited'' filterscript, than we can edit the cars etc.

Alejandro
08/12/2007, 11:38 AM
guys ill be updating my INC streamer toolkit later on tonight...its been long overdue and im at work on the nightshift so ive got nothing else to do lol...if, in the meantime u want a quick demo of all the streamer software in action download my streamer version GM and check it out...numerous ppl are using it with 0 problems...well almost...theres one wee bug but thats cos ive forgotten to change a variable in the getstream command so that'll be fixed in 5 minutes lol

bear with me lol :P

any update with this?

schbaggo
09/12/2007, 12:12 PM
Whos the man?
Taxi is the man ;)

Reamis
10/12/2007, 05:52 PM
Taxi >:( can u post a blank gamemode with 2 cars !!!! just 2 cars !!!! >:D
PLEASE !!!!

Curynga
11/12/2007, 12:18 AM
]
PLEASE !!!!

Not is Gm, is Fs.

Reamis
11/12/2007, 06:47 PM
Curynga ]
]
PLEASE !!!!

Not is Gm, is Fs.

OMG, so can u post working filterscript with vehicles? :o

James
11/12/2007, 07:35 PM
vehicles work with this fs :)

Curynga
11/12/2007, 11:07 PM
]

Dont works for me....:S

Alejandro
12/12/2007, 12:19 AM
Curynga ]
]

Dont works for me....:S

me either.

James
12/12/2007, 06:38 AM
Here you guys here is one with a few sample cars tested and working :)

Download (http://upload.sampfx.net/files/tAxIVSFS.zip)

remember u are usein AddStreamingVehicle(modelid,x,y,z,angle,color1,col or2);

not AddStaticVehicle

Reamis
12/12/2007, 11:14 AM
]
Here you guys here is one with a few sample cars tested and working :)

Download (http://upload.sampfx.net/files/tAxIVSFS.zip)

remember u are usein AddStreamingVehicle(modelid,x,y,z,angle,color1,col or2);

not AddStaticVehicle
thank you, i will test it, then i come back from school ;)
EDITED: no cars. :'(

Curynga
12/12/2007, 06:24 PM
Ann :S

Didn't work..

and, my gamemode dont have cars....

James
12/12/2007, 09:18 PM
the cars are located in lv

cptnsausage
12/12/2007, 11:27 PM
guys I've just updated my advance streamer toolkit with the new improved 100% working code...us ethat instead of this lol...ppl see to find this hard to use :P

WackoX
13/12/2007, 05:01 PM
Taxi, why you don't fix it if 9 of the 10 people it don't works?

WackoX
13/12/2007, 05:14 PM
I add the cars, YES I DO AddStreamingVehicle(modelid,x,y,z,angle,color1,col or2);
i but it by filterscripts, my server says: 205 cars found!, i go to las venturas.... and ther ar no cars....

PLEAS FIX IT!

Reamis
13/12/2007, 05:30 PM
I add the cars, YES I DO AddStreamingVehicle(modelid,x,y,z,angle,color1,col or2);
i but it by filterscripts, my server says: 205 cars found!, i go to las venturas.... and ther ar no cars....

PLEAS FIX IT!

Yes, same to me !!! i made teleport to car, using x,y,z but i didnt see a car..
wtf? :o

cptnsausage
13/12/2007, 07:05 PM
because this streamer does work for me...i honestly dont have any problems :S

Reamis
14/12/2007, 09:44 PM
Bardokas, my friend was looked at this fs, and he found a bug!?
he edited this FS, and now it works. :o :lol:

thanks taxi and bardokas !

http://pastebin.com/f51e8d15
P.S. This Filterscript works for me!
This FS really nice!
i use it :lol:

sorry for my bad english. :-[

Jashugan
14/12/2007, 10:15 PM
So where was the bug?

Reamis
15/12/2007, 08:47 AM
So where was the bug?

I dont know :roll: Bardokas fix it, not me.

WackoX
15/12/2007, 11:07 AM
OOH MY GOD!

It works!!!!! yeah thank you so very mutch Reamis[LT]!!!!!!!!!!

cptnsausage
15/12/2007, 05:35 PM
yeah where was the error...i havent edited this in so long :S - I'll have a look later

cmblego
23/12/2007, 11:35 PM
Do you delete the vehicles out of your game mode

Alejandro
23/12/2007, 11:44 PM
Do you delete the vehicles out of your game mode

yes.

Archaeloidic
03/01/2008, 03:31 AM
yeah where was the error...i havent edited this in so long :S - I'll have a look later

At a glance it looks like these:

modelcount[VehicleInfo[i][model]-400]
modelcount[VehicleInfo[i][model]-400]++;
modelcount[VehicleInfo[i][model]-400]--;

The addition of the plus-or-minus "400" isn't in the default version of the the filterscript. This is what I noticed was different from a fix posted by someone earlier in the thread; the script worked due to the lack of the model count checker and then testing in my server found it crashing in a certain area, and then looked at the script to find the model count check missing, re-added it, then found 0 vehicles in server. So I'm going to test this adding of the +/-400 and see if the models show up. If so, then :D .

Update: That fixed it. :}

On_Top_Non_Stop
04/01/2008, 01:40 AM
Ahhh Works Now! Thanks!

We question! how do you speed up the vehicles respawn after vehused[vehicleid] = 1; ?
EDIT:
DONT RELOAD IT LMAO
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj238/ontop2k7/sa-mp-009.png

Nenohb
05/01/2008, 03:08 AM
]

This FS really nice!

W00000000000000000000000000t
It Works For me too =O
Thanks A lot!

Nenohb
05/01/2008, 03:58 PM
the cars only go back to the respawn when they explode, and with time they dont go back, how can i do they go back with time?

On_Top_Non_Stop
06/01/2008, 02:25 AM
the cars only go back to the respawn when they explode, and with time they dont go back, how can i do they go back with time?is there any way to make a timer or smn cuz this hapns to me 2?!?!

2pacLegacy
06/01/2008, 08:43 PM
Hi,
I just removed /vmenu from tAxI's game mode and now my vehicles are dissapearing.
Where i should look for the problem? It dissapears about 3 seconds after entering it.

SinisterCrime-
06/01/2008, 09:54 PM
Respawn timer.. Look under OnPlayerEnterVehicle see if theres any EraseVehicle or something there

James
07/01/2008, 07:21 AM
Hi,
I just removed /vmenu from tAxI's game mode and now my vehicles are dissapearing.
Where i should look for the problem? It dissapears about 3 seconds after entering it.

Re download it again works fine :)

2pacLegacy
07/01/2008, 09:31 AM
]

Hi,

Re download it again works fine :)

I can't re-download it, i have my edition of it & i dont want /vmenu - i removed its functions & now vehicles are dissapearing after a moment when driving them.

Curynga
07/01/2008, 09:53 AM
Ya...the timer to "reload the cars" crashs all players from my server ;/

I have 15 player in server, but the time, in one second, crash 7/15 of players in server...

I have 683 Vehicle Spawns...

it will be that it is this ?

I not understand...im alone, not crash in 3 hours, but, more players it crashs client ;/

cptnsausage
07/01/2008, 09:57 AM
why complicate things for urself...i the streamer version is gonna cause problems then simply dont use it...ue the normal version...it still allows u up to 250 businesses with about 700 vehicles u know

besides editing out the processes and vmenu specially in the streamer will have some unexpectedeffects i'm guessing as they are all tied into the streamer system and it was never designed to run without the XVM system installed oin it

if u just want the streamer stuff then i made an INC version with streamer commands in it so that u can addstreaming vehicles to your own server :P

Curynga
07/01/2008, 10:52 AM
why complicate things for urself...i the streamer version is gonna cause problems then simply dont use it...ue the normal version...it still allows u up to 250 businesses with about 700 vehicles u know

besides editing out the processes and vmenu specially in the streamer will have some unexpectedeffects i'm guessing as they are all tied into the streamer system and it was never designed to run without the XVM system installed oin it

if u just want the streamer stuff then i made an INC version with streamer commands in it so that u can addstreaming vehicles to your own server :P

Ya, i now ;)

I aprecciate you work, but the problem is the models...

I set the vehicle...mind in your streamer...but i have more of 90 models...

It, ofr my public server, but it crash players...

i wait for 0.3 samp...

2pacLegacy
07/01/2008, 02:25 PM
Anything with the dissapearing vehicles?

cptnsausage
07/01/2008, 06:02 PM
dude i fixed the model limit overflow problem with that now...the streamer works perfectly...i added about 90 vehicle types at the same spawn point and ran to it and the server didn't crash...it lagged like hell but thats just due to the 70 vehicles spawning all at once...povided u don't have them all at the one spawnpoint then it works a charm now :D

Gladius
08/01/2008, 06:06 PM
Relief, I am not able to use the TAXI FS to add cars in the TAXI GM
The cars do not appear
The cars do not appear
The cars do not appear
The cars do not appear
The cars do not appear
The cars do not appear
The cars do not appear

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Curynga
08/01/2008, 06:21 PM
Yo, download it, the original dont work, but this moddifed works. :

]

This FS really nice!

cptnsausage
08/01/2008, 08:28 PM
agreed the modified version o this works but I'll be releasing the new version of this soon enough as well for bugfixes and wee bits and bob but most importantly it will essentially be the demo if the INC system which is also up 4 download but will all be done for you to show you how it all works :)

probably be done tomorrow night or the weekend if not :)

IA015
08/01/2008, 09:14 PM
plzzzzz help me i downloaded it and i did as u told but my vehicles dont spawning whats the problem (i do not have over 400 vehicles)
so wahts the problem??? plz help

IA015
09/01/2008, 02:56 PM
hmm this is really strange.. :s it should be "AddstreamingVehicle" so does it stand in the server console: "derected 532 vehicles" but no vehicles spawning :s. but when i change "AddstreamingVehicle" to "AddStaticVehicle". 0 derected vehicles but then my vehicles spawning :s does anyone know if "AddStaticVehicle" works and streams?? because "AddstreamingVehicle" don't work for me

cptnsausage
09/01/2008, 06:05 PM
addstaticvehicle is a native samp function and will stream as much as a dried out river

short answer: no that wont work lol - as soon as u hit over 700 vehicle ppl will crash using adstatic

cmblego
09/01/2008, 09:10 PM
same thing happens to me it sees the cars but it wont spawn them.

Curynga
10/01/2008, 05:47 AM
Hey Taxi, the streamer crash clients so much, nop server :D

i have 3 player in server, no crash, but i have 10 players in server, crash all clients ;/

I have one suggestion for crashs:

The Timers..

IA015
10/01/2008, 01:52 PM
addstaticvehicle is a native samp function and will stream as much as a dried out river

short answer: no that wont work lol - as soon as u hit over 700 vehicle ppl will crash using adstatic
ok but how do i fix this??

cptnsausage
10/01/2008, 04:16 PM
no idea just now...I'm currently rewriting the entire system and it shud be ready by tonight or tomorrow :)

mats
11/01/2008, 08:25 PM
no idea just now...I'm currently rewriting the entire system and it shud be ready by tonight or tomorrow :)

any news?

Grove
13/01/2008, 11:26 PM

Nice!

MasterOfQuebec
24/01/2008, 10:29 PM
I have made a commande to create vehicles and i use your streamer, but when i spawn a vehicle i dont see it, i need to spawn a other car to see it (i need to do the same thing with the last spawned car...).
My command (http://example.com/) (modified version of the debug fs)
(My command work when i dont use the streamer and this is working when i use the fonction in the init.)

What's wrong?

RESOLVED

kevin433
10/02/2008, 05:34 PM
I have a problem! I added some cars with AddStreamingVehicle and this all but it isn't showing up the vehicle :'(

cptnsausage
10/02/2008, 08:18 PM
this is broken and needs fixed...at any rate its reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelly inneficient :S

kevin433
10/02/2008, 09:20 PM
what do you mean? my problem?

SaW_[VrTx]
13/02/2008, 05:14 PM
Cmoon!!! Fix it, i cant wait more!! This is loner vehicle streamer in the sa-mp world

IA015
13/02/2008, 05:31 PM
ahhh im pissed of with this! i cant get it to work with addstreamingvehicle :(

herbis11
08/03/2008, 05:03 PM
same 4 me.. I used 3+ h to make it work but nothing..cars just aren't spawning :|
Please TAXI HELP! I did everything wright

cptnsausage
09/03/2008, 06:15 PM
ok people this script is bugged and broken and innefficient and all out bad lol - i have since made a brand new INC which allows u to add stremer technology to your server without the use of a filterscrips as INC files compile with ur GM

Click on the link below for it:

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=43421.0

and admin could you please lock this - im no longer developing it and id appreciate it being locked :D

herbis11
09/03/2008, 06:18 PM
tnx man.. respect! :D

BMW_M3_GTR
14/04/2008, 11:24 AM
THIS REPLY IS FOR EVERYBODY THAT CANT SEE THE CARS IN GM BUT IT PRINTED THAT IT DETECTED XXX VEHICLES....

REPLACE THE TAXI´S FILTERSCRIPT WITH THIS http://pastebin.com/f51e8d15
IT WORKS !

_Raven
14/04/2008, 01:43 PM
Nice Streamer !!!
Thx.. Taxi ;]
+ REP

Zh3r0
14/04/2008, 03:12 PM
Nice 1 taxi
o love it :D

BMW_M3_GTR
15/04/2008, 10:39 AM
tAxI!
When I am using your FS my game crashes every time few minutes after connecion and the reason is : Timeout...Whem I am not using it, game works well.....

Why is it crashing? Is it possible to fix it?

Headshot1108
16/04/2008, 11:06 AM
Good script but the cars don't respawn i need this.

cptnsausage
16/04/2008, 04:21 PM
i keep telling ppl...this script is majorly bugged - check my sig for the updated include [INC] with the very much alive and kicking version of this that u dont even need a FS to run - its the vehicle streamer/CMD's one - its very advanced and give u loads of new vehicle options like bike anti-fall and premanent/temporary modsaving etc as well :P

BMW_M3_GTR
18/04/2008, 04:02 PM
That is true, but that include gives my amx 5 MB size and then server is lagging and game crashes more than now :'(

BMW_M3_GTR
19/04/2008, 02:55 PM
tAxI, I detected that my game crashes only when i am in vehicle. When i am on foot the game will not crash.Can somebody find the bug in taxi´s FS and fix it, please? It is VERY IMPORTANT for me.Because taxi´s [INC] is not useable for me(big amx size) :(

cptnsausage
20/04/2008, 07:45 AM
dude it dont matter how big ur AMX is - it could be 20 mb and nothing bad would happen - although thats an exaggeration :P - it has nothing to do with how fast or slow ur server runs, it just takes up an extra 2MB space on ur hard drive which is nothing lol

dooglz
28/04/2008, 04:31 PM
I can't get this to work, I have the vehicle in the filterscript, and when it starts it says "Streamer has detected 1 Vehicle Spawns.." ( I only put one in to test it, so the nuber isn't my problem) however ingame the vehicle isn't there. What am I doing wrong?

ojani
03/05/2008, 07:04 PM
Any Can Help To Into INC in Moderntopia? :S i try it but dont have much Lines...

ed12345
01/06/2008, 05:21 PM
so i can use this in a server im level10 admin i can use this to spawn veichles and they stay there even after restart?

ProBet
06/06/2008, 04:19 AM
This don't work on GF .. :(

Masj
07/06/2008, 10:07 AM
It crashes for players.... Can someone fix that bug???

SaW_[VrTx]
07/06/2008, 10:11 AM
Maybe delete this topic?

Filterscript is totally broked and taxi's wont repair it!

cptnsausage
07/06/2008, 02:55 PM
ive asked admin numerous times to lock this topic as its old and outdated and i simply dont want to update it when theres a much better version availlable!

kevinkrs
14/06/2008, 02:29 PM
Death link :(

Igrok
14/06/2008, 07:23 PM
<tAxI>
All your links are deleted
can you reupload script v0.3

Zh3r0
14/06/2008, 07:31 PM
Take This (http://pastebin.com/f51e8d15)
And <Taxi> Thx a lot for this FS it made me rich :)

Igrok
14/06/2008, 07:37 PM
thanks man but i needthis script http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=25820.0

i have posted in that topic but it seems to be invisable cant find it in Showroom its visable only in search

so i posted in here

ImNotOkay
15/06/2008, 02:36 AM
Question -
How do I use OnPlayerEnterVehicle or OnPlayerStateChange when it is in the game-mode? Like if I wanted to call a car for OnPlayerEnterVehicle, How would I if its a streaming vehicle? Mind you, Calling the car from the gamemode - Not taxi's FS.

Good work, Taxi! I Like what I see so far.

cptnsausage
15/06/2008, 11:28 AM
lol zero how the hell did it make u rich?

bear in mind i will take legal action if u sold it as ur own :P haha

and links are all fixed guys but this script is bugged and old - dont use it - use the TSS system includes instead - much more stable

Hernaner28
15/06/2008, 05:56 PM
Oh i can't, the vehicles don't appear... i do everything good but i dont know what happen...

tAxI if you can help me i really thank you...

Kotomi
15/06/2008, 06:08 PM
It didnt work. When I converted it then came:

C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~1\GRANDT~1\SAMP02~1.WIN\FILTER~ 1\tAxIVS.pwn(58) : error 017: undefined symbol "AddStreamObject"
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~1\GRANDT~1\SAMP02~1.WIN\FILTER~ 1\tAxIVS.pwn(59) : error 017: undefined symbol "AddStreamObject"
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~1\GRANDT~1\SAMP02~1.WIN\FILTER~ 1\tAxIVS.pwn(60) : error 017: undefined symbol "AddStreamObject"
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~1\GRANDT~1\SAMP02~1.WIN\FILTER~ 1\tAxIVS.pwn(61) : error 017: undefined symbol "AddStreamObject"
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~1\GRANDT~1\SAMP02~1.WIN\FILTER~ 1\tAxIVS.pwn(62) : error 017: undefined symbol "AddStreamObject"
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~1\GRANDT~1\SAMP02~1.WIN\FILTER~ 1\tAxIVS.pwn(63) : error 017: undefined symbol "AddStreamObject"
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~1\GRANDT~1\SAMP02~1.WIN\FILTER~ 1\tAxIVS.pwn(64) : error 017: undefined symbol "AddStreamObject"
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~1\GRANDT~1\SAMP02~1.WIN\FILTER~ 1\tAxIVS.pwn(65) : error 017: undefined symbol "AddStreamObject"
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~1\GRANDT~1\SAMP02~1.WIN\FILTER~ 1\tAxIVS.pwn(66) : error 017: undefined symbol "AddStreamObject"
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~1\GRANDT~1\SAMP02~1.WIN\FILTER~ 1\tAxIVS.pwn(67) : error 017: undefined symbol "AddStreamObject"
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~1\GRANDT~1\SAMP02~1.WIN\FILTER~ 1\tAxIVS.pwn(68) : error 017: undefined symbol "AddStreamObject"
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~1\GRANDT~1\SAMP02~1.WIN\FILTER~ 1\tAxIVS.pwn(69) : error 017: undefined symbol "AddStreamObject"
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~1\GRANDT~1\SAMP02~1.WIN\FILTER~ 1\tAxIVS.pwn(70) : error 017: undefined symbol "AddStreamObject"
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~1\GRANDT~1\SAMP02~1.WIN\FILTER~ 1\tAxIVS.pwn(71) : error 017: undefined symbol "AddStreamObject"
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~1\GRANDT~1\SAMP02~1.WIN\FILTER~ 1\tAxIVS.pwn(72) : error 017: undefined symbol "AddStreamObject"
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~1\GRANDT~1\SAMP02~1.WIN\FILTER~ 1\tAxIVS.pwn(73) : error 017: undefined symbol "AddStreamObject"
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~1\GRANDT~1\SAMP02~1.WIN\FILTER~ 1\tAxIVS.pwn(74) : error 017: undefined symbol "AddStreamObject"
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~1\GRANDT~1\SAMP02~1.WIN\FILTER~ 1\tAxIVS.pwn(75) : error 017: undefined symbol "AddStreamObject"
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~1\GRANDT~1\SAMP02~1.WIN\FILTER~ 1\tAxIVS.pwn(76) : error 017: undefined symbol "AddStreamObject"
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~1\GRANDT~1\SAMP02~1.WIN\FILTER~ 1\tAxIVS.pwn(77) : error 017: undefined symbol "AddStreamObject"
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~1\GRANDT~1\SAMP02~1.WIN\FILTER~ 1\tAxIVS.pwn(78) : error 017: undefined symbol "AddStreamObject"
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~1\GRANDT~1\SAMP02~1.WIN\FILTER~ 1\tAxIVS.pwn(79) : error 017: undefined symbol "AddStreamObject"
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~1\GRANDT~1\SAMP02~1.WIN\FILTER~ 1\tAxIVS.pwn(80) : error 017: undefined symbol "AddStreamObject"
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~1\GRANDT~1\SAMP02~1.WIN\FILTER~ 1\tAxIVS.pwn(81) : error 017: undefined symbol "AddStreamObject"
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~1\GRANDT~1\SAMP02~1.WIN\FILTER~ 1\tAxIVS.pwn(82) : error 017: undefined symbol "AddStreamObject"
C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~1\GRANDT~1\SAMP02~1.WIN\FILTER~ 1\tAxIVS.pwn(83) : error 017: undefined symbol "AddStreamObject"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.

I put that under this: // ADD YOUR VEHICLES IN HERE USING AddStreamingVehicle(modelid,x,y,z,angle,color1,col or2);

And I used: tAxI's Advanced Streamer Toolkit (Info)

from this page: http://gtamap.delux-host.com/

I dont know where the problem is. I hope anyone can help me

Revelator
15/06/2008, 06:32 PM
When the 0.2.2 R3 officially releases it will be magic with streaming vehicles, because of the DestroyVehicle is fixed. Haven't tried it with the public test yet, since I don't know any 'big' servers with something familiar as streaming vehicles. (because they most likely would crash 24/7) 8)

Backwardsman97
15/06/2008, 06:39 PM
When the 0.2.2 R3 officially releases it will be magic with streaming vehicles, because of the DestroyVehicle is fixed. Haven't tried it with the public test yet, since I don't know any 'big' servers with something familiar as streaming vehicles. (because they most likely would crash 24/7) 8)

0.2.2 R3? You mean 2.5 beta? Or wat?

Edit:Nvm just read up on it. Awesome :o

Kotomi
15/06/2008, 06:40 PM
Hä what? My problem isnt finished........

[IB]Scorcher
16/06/2008, 05:02 AM
Wow this is cool. But laggy ^^

Hernaner28
17/06/2008, 09:05 PM
Can someone help me please? the vehicles don't appear.
I must have some files in the include folder?

Please answer me! my sv is crashing at everymoment for the vehicles... i have a lot...

Hernaner28
22/06/2008, 04:50 PM
HII! can someone reply me?!
It doesnt detect spawns! what i hace to do taxi????? you dont know?

Hernaner28
29/06/2008, 01:41 PM
Oh yes, I could see the vehicles, I took another version fixed in a post.
But now the problem is that when I move a vehicle to another place the vehicle is there always, it doesn't respawn until explode .
If someone know how to do the vehicles spawn y thanks a lot!

cptnsausage
30/06/2008, 01:52 PM
guys switch to using my TSS system for streaming as i'm no longer developing this at all - plus its buggy as hell and just will crash ur server most likely

Hernaner28
30/06/2008, 03:32 PM
So, in conclusion its a fuck and i have to delete it...

very very bad FS...

CJoao
30/06/2008, 04:48 PM
Good Work :D

cptnsausage
30/06/2008, 06:00 PM
So, in conclusion its a fuck and i have to delete it...

very very bad FS...

no its just an old fs i aint developing now and haven't touched in almost 2 years and despite repeatedly shouting at ppl to not use it and for admins to lock the topic - nothing noticeable has happened!

:P

stieben
25/08/2008, 10:18 AM
GREAT work! ;)
It's working perfect! :D

Littl3j0hNy
05/09/2008, 02:02 PM
can i use it with LinkVehicleToInterior ???

- LJ

yugokoral
04/12/2008, 08:49 PM
In gamemode i include a inc of vehicle streamer and i add cars under gamemode init. So this wont work at me. The cars wont appears!!

I have this script:
http://pastebin.com/f1a1309cf

thank you

vection
06/12/2008, 08:26 AM
some one can upload the inc please?

yugokoral
06/12/2008, 02:00 PM
I upload vstream.inc and I add link in this topic on the 18th page:

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=43421.255

Kanji_Suzuki
27/01/2009, 09:56 PM
can someone please upload the file again

klavins21
27/01/2009, 10:07 PM
link ies DEAD, like my hamster :'(
can you upload another link? :)

Kanji_Suzuki
28/01/2009, 09:37 PM
sorry about your hamster
but upload Sumeone please upload please
i will pay you 2 mil to upload it

i will not pay 2 mil

AlExAlExAlEx
29/01/2009, 09:36 AM
link down :
You tried to access the address http://sampstorage.pandosite.co.uk/Vehicle%20Streamer/, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

Kanji_Suzuki
30/01/2009, 02:05 PM
GOD just uploaded it please

rafay
30/01/2009, 02:08 PM
Take This (http://pastebin.com/f51e8d15)
And <Taxi> Thx a lot for this FS it made me rich :)

This is the mirror: =-> http://pastebin.com/f51e8d15

& This is mine: =-> http://f.imagehost.org/download/0094/tAxI

Kanji_Suzuki
30/01/2009, 03:48 PM
thanks for the upload m8

csabesz
14/02/2009, 09:13 AM
THX Werry much!!!I needet this for my Freeroam+RealLife server!!! :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)
700 vehicles for a server like mine is not much...

klavins21
14/02/2009, 10:25 AM
link is dead, agen :'(

TARART
16/02/2009, 11:59 AM
Thnks man~!

No error~!
Nice scripts.

Henrix
18/02/2009, 09:37 AM
Ok i really like this because with AddStaticVehicle my server crashed all the time.
But i got one problem, how can i fix this script so the vehicles spawn automaticly back if they aren't used for 5 min?

So i mean, somebody goes in a vehicle, then leaves it and after 5 min it'll spawn back to the standard place of the car?

CAMERON_BANFIELD
14/03/2009, 10:32 AM
Hi ,this is the best except when a player leaves the vehicle it dosnt respawn, it stays in the place the player left it :( the vehicles do evrything elce they shoud, just this one problem, what could be causing them to respawn in the place the player left them?

MPKaboose
14/03/2009, 10:49 AM
nvm

CAMERON_BANFIELD
19/03/2009, 06:09 PM
Hi, the vehicles spawn before the ground dose :( what should i do to fix it????

fff
11/04/2009, 05:59 PM
the link doesn't work

odyvan
11/04/2009, 11:36 PM
please repload :o

MazaHACKa
25/04/2009, 09:32 AM
http://sampstorage.coconia.net/Vehicle%20Streamer/tAxIVS%5bFS%5d.zip
;)

odyvan
28/04/2009, 10:51 AM
http://sampstorage.coconia.net/Vehicle%20Streamer/tAxIVS%5bFS%5d.zip
;)

bad link only spam

BP13
03/05/2009, 02:16 PM
this with a vehicle respawn timer would be perfect.

I tried double-o-vehicles but all of the cars were facing North and most of the cars were black!

BP13
03/05/2009, 04:57 PM
i'm not sure if this will (work) respawn the vehicles. but it compiled good. (I used the timer function from double-o-vehicles.

- my 1st .inc

#include <a_samp>
new VehicleStreamID[MAX_VEHICLES];

T_OnFilterScriptInit()
{
for(new i=0;i<700;i++)
VehicleStreamID[i]=INVALID_STREAM_ID;
SetTimer("StreamVehicles",3000,true);
}

mrblobby
15/05/2009, 02:12 PM
dosent even work the link...-.-

MarkusXXX
15/05/2009, 07:47 PM
download link has a error :'(

Derksen123
17/05/2009, 06:37 AM
link dont work

BP13
19/05/2009, 12:27 AM
this is a old version that's why. you should get the newest .INC

Lastwarrior456
22/05/2009, 02:21 PM
Please i need a new link for that

MfG PHilipp

v0nz
23/05/2009, 12:17 AM
]
Very nice! This will be useful for RP servers. Gotta try this.

BP13
24/05/2009, 01:49 AM
I included it in my GM http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=96949.0 I couldn't find the standalone file. its called TAxi I think.

Puzi
26/05/2009, 09:28 AM
Download link doesn't work. :s

BP13
26/05/2009, 08:14 PM
Re-Uploaded by [SU]BP13

Mirror1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y1NKCZWZ
Mirror2:: http://rapidshare.com/files/237556539/tAxI_s_Vehicle_Streamer.zip

Puzi
26/05/2009, 08:43 PM
Thank You Very Much! :D

Futurezx
25/06/2009, 11:25 AM
BP13 ]
Re-Uploaded by [SU]BP13

Thank you

excale1
03/07/2009, 11:01 AM
BP13 ]
Re-Uploaded by [SU]BP13

Cheers mate

lakierka
03/07/2009, 11:50 AM
I need this, but download link doesn't works.. Can you add new link?

BP13
03/07/2009, 03:54 PM
I need this, but download link doesn't works.. Can you add new link?

might at the mirrors right above you :roll:

Gintas
25/07/2010, 05:46 AM
I kepp geting this warning ;9
C:\Documents and Settings\Gintas\Desktop\SF-VG\filterscripts\taxi.pwn(73) : warning 217: loose indentation
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Warning.

71:AddStreamingVehicle(453,-2981.08593750,493.70327759,0.00000000,359.99450684 ,-1,-1);//Reefer
72:// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
73: SetTimer("proxcheck",1000,1);

GaGlets(R)
27/07/2010, 12:59 AM
I think this wont work with scripts similar goadfather. ;(
Soo tell me TaXi..
In my Gamemode if i put vehicle with this streamers funtion, will somewhere use its id then my created funtion will work?

I am just thinking, this creates a vehicle and if you are in range of spawn it will recreate.

willsuckformoney
27/07/2010, 01:01 AM
so unlimited right? u can has moar than 2000???

Floul1
30/07/2010, 08:20 AM
I kepp geting this warning ;9
C:\Documents and Settings\Gintas\Desktop\SF-VG\filterscripts\taxi.pwn(73) : warning 217: loose indentation
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Warning.

71:AddStreamingVehicle(453,-2981.08593750,493.70327759,0.00000000,359.99450684 ,-1,-1);//Reefer
72:// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
73: SetTimer("proxcheck",1000,1);

You need to remove the Space infront of the SetTimer. Like this
73:SetTimer("proxcheck",1000,1);
or You could indent the Rest of your OnGameModeInit by Using TAB

GaGlets(R)
31/07/2010, 04:05 AM
Ahmm.. Taxi.. simple question..

simple allcars respawn command will work? :D

Kar
31/07/2010, 04:28 AM
WHATS THE POINT IN THIS THIS WAS ADDED IN 2007 what was that? like samp 1.0 R4 or something

people u dont need this.

u can add as 2000 vehicles now why the hell do u want more

GaGlets(R)
31/07/2010, 05:29 AM
Personay, i dont need more, but there is some vehicle bug , i how putting streamers it will fix that

(Bug explane: Sometimes cars spawn not in right place - usually all nearest cars in one place)