PDA

View Full Version : [Include] Vehicle Library - Transmission and Speed Detection System

Luka P.
11/08/2010, 04:36 PM
http://i34.tinypic.com/9kuk3b.png

Description
Vehicle Library allows you to get vehicle speed and transmission. I got the idea from Ryder's Transmission filterscript (actually, it is transmission and speed info in textdraw, but with no callbacks).

Usage
Definitions/states:
VEH_STATE_DRIVING_FORWARD
VEH_STATE_DRIVING_BACKWARDS
VEH_STATE_NOT_DRIVING

You can use the above definitions to compare them with the "newtrans" or "oldtrans" parameter in OnPlayerTransmissionChange callback.

USE_KMPH
USE_MPH

You can use the above definitions to define what you want to use - kilometers or miles. You must put a definition like #define USE_MPH above the include. Default unit is kilometers, so you don't have to define anything if you want to use kilometers.

Callbacks:
OnVehicleTransmissionChange(vehicleid, newtrans, oldtrans);
OnVehicleSpeedChange(vehicleid, newspeed, oldspeed);

Example

public OnVehicleSpeedChange(vehicleid, newspeed, oldspeed)
{
if(newspeed >= 200)
{
for(new i=0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
{
if(IsPlayerConnected(i))
{
if(GetPlayerVehicleID(i) == vehicleid && GetPlayerState(i) == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER)
{
new string[128], pName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
GetPlayerName(i, pName, sizeof(pName));

format(string, sizeof(string),
"SERVER: %s, you are driving too fast. (%i kmph)", newspeed);

SendClientMessage(i, 0xF00000AA, string);
}
}
}
}
return 1;
}

Download
Solidfiles.com (http://solidfiles.com/d/6580e/)

Kar
11/08/2010, 04:38 PM
very nice but easy ^^ lol i wonder who would be the one to make gear's as in you have to shift up & down ^:P

WillyP
11/08/2010, 05:13 PM
very nice but easy ^^ lol i wonder who would be the one to make gear's as in you have to shift up & down ^:P

i thought about that idea :p

ivex
11/08/2010, 05:49 PM

i made that... it isnt very hard ... just Set/GetVehicleVelocity and a timer ... but its looks stupid becaus in samp we cant make "neutral" gear so its stupid for me ... now i use just textdraw who shows speed and gear xd

Kar
11/08/2010, 08:00 PM
getvehiclevelocity? lol you dont need that for gear's im just preddi lazy;\

Lorenc_
11/08/2010, 10:26 PM
I might use this after all my boats on my server need to go @ the speed of 60.

if(newspeed >= 60)
{
}

Very damn usful :D i love it, thanks.

ivex
14/08/2010, 11:23 AM
getvehiclevelocity? lol you dont need that for gear's im just preddi lazy;\

man you didnt get it ... Using the GetVehicleVelocity and SetVehicleVelocity i can slow down and speed up vehicles right .. so i have made that with button CTRL and SHIFT i can gear up and gear down so .. with SetVehicleVelocity i can reduce vehicle speed get it ?????