PDA

View Full Version : [FilterScript] [FS] >> L Admin 4 - Adminscript << [stats/weap/place saving | Over 150 CMDS]

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

LethaL
19/12/2007, 07:35 PM
L ADMIN
LethaL Adminscript

Current Version: LAdmin4v2
Date Released: 29/07/2008
Lines: 6,700

Features

Auto Login
Admins can save their favourite skin and use it every time they spawn
Stats Saving (kills, deaths, money, weapons), location saving
Loads of cmds
Loads of menus for vehicles, weapons,teleports etc
Report system, send message to admins and saves to a file. Admins can type /reports to see latest reports
Command for admins to save a location to file and teleport to it at any time
Ping Kick
Anti bot system
Anti spam& Anti swear & ANTI CAPS
Lock Server
13 tuned carspawns commands (/ltc) and a tuning cmd which gives u nos, hydrallics,paint etc

More Features

Highest Admin Is immune from commands
Dueling command
RCON commands availble for highest level admins
28 Menus, including San Andreas Teleport menus, weapon and vehicle spawn menus
Custom jail command (with jail time)

The Commands

Level 1
getinfo, weaps, vr, repair, ltune, lhy, lnos, lp, asay, ping, lslowmo, ltc, morning, adminarea, reports, richlist, miniguns, saveplacae, gotoplace, saveskin, useskin, dontuseskin.

Level 2
giveweapon, setcolour, lockcar, unlockcar, burn, spawn, disarm, lcar, lbike, lheli, lboat, lplane, hightlight, announce, announce2, screen, jetpack, flip, goto, vgoto, lgoto, fu, warn, slap, jailed, frozen, mute, unmute, muted, laston, lspec, lspecoff, lspecvehicle, clearchat, lmenu, ltele, cm, ltmenu, write.

Level 3
sethealth, setarmour, setcash, setscore, setskin, setwanted, setname, setweather, settime, setworld, setinterior, force, eject, bankrupt, sbankrupt, ubound, lweaps, lammo, countdown, duel, car, carhealth, carcolour, setping, setgravity, destroycar, teleplayer, vget, givecar, gethere, get, kick, explode, jail, unjail, freeze, unfreeze, akill,aka, disablechat, clearallchat, caps, move, moveplayer, healall, armourall, setallskin, setallwanted, setallweather, setalltime, setallworld, setallscore, setallcash, giveallcash, giveallweapon, lweather, ltime, lweapons.

Level 4
crash, enable, disable, god, godcar, die, ban, rban, settemplevel, uconfig, botcheck, lockserver, unlockserver, forbidname, forbidword, invis, uninvis, killinvis, fakedeath, spawnall, muteall, unmuteall, getall, killall, freezeall, unfreezeall, kickall, slapalll, explodeall, disarmall, ejectall.

Level 5
god, sgod, setlevel, pickup, object, fakechat, spam

RCON
info, aka, pm, asay, ann, uconfig, chat

New rcon commands to use whilst off the server. Type into rcon window

"info" to view server stats.
"asay" sends a message to admins only
"pm" sends a personal message to a user

New account cmds: /changepass, /resetstats

How To Install
1. Copy the 'ladmin' folder into scriptfiles (or create all the necessary folders)
2. Copy 'ladmin.amx' and 'ladmin.pwn' into filterscripts folder
3. To complie you will need 'lethaldudb2.inc' in the includes folder
4. Add 'ladmin' to your server.cfg next to filterscripts (must be the first filterscript)

There are 5 levels, Level 1 = member, levels 2, 3, 4 are admins and level 5 for the server owner

How to make yourself admin:
1. Connect to serverregister then disconnect
2. Open your newly saved file, where it says level=0 change the 0 to 5
3. Connect to the server again and you r now the highest level admin

How to make other players admin
Type /setlevel [ID] [Level] (note the player must be registered)

To Change the Level of a Command
Do CTRL + F to find the command then change the number after >= to the level you want

Example:
To Change this command from level 2 to level 4
Original Code
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] >= 2) {
Replace 2 with 4
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] >= 4) {
Done

Using Player Admin Level in another filterscript or gamemode
1. Put the file IsPlayerLAdmin.inc in your includes folder
2. add the following line to the top of your gamemode
#include <IsPlayerLAdmin>
3. Now you can use:

if (IsPlayerLAdmin(playerid)) ....

and

if (IsPlayerAdminLevel(playerid, 4)) ... // where 4 is the level. this can be any level you want

Credits

Darkimmortal - for the car menu system
/warn - Andre9977
spec - kyeman / Hamm3r
DracoBlue - dudb , dutils, dini
rcon "msg" - yom
/crash - Seif[P7]
Anti Swear - based on Boylett's anti swear

Downloads

Version 2.2 (OLD)
Version 2.2 LAdmin2 (mediafire.com) (http://www.mediafire.com/?5ngy2tnp0sm)
Version 2.2 (megaupload.com) (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1W4TYD6R)

-
Version 3 (OLD)
Version 3 LAdmin3 (http://upl.vs-hs.com/d/091)

-

LAdmin 4 (Latest)
Download LAdmin4v2 (http://solidfiles.com/d/066)

Rks25
19/12/2007, 07:38 PM
Nice release man, i love it !

Rkss

Puffmac
19/12/2007, 07:38 PM
Looks great! I've been looking for a decent admin script for ages! My server will be using it ;D.

Well Done.

Spyro55
19/12/2007, 07:45 PM
Nice admin script ;) im sure gonna use it :P

LethaL
19/12/2007, 08:05 PM
Nice release man, i love it !

Rkss

Looks great! I've been looking for a decent admin script for ages! My server will be using it ;D.

Well Done.

Alejandro
19/12/2007, 08:06 PM
looks nice. want a mirror?

LethaL
19/12/2007, 08:18 PM
looks nice. want a mirror?

Thanks :lol: Sure,you can mirror but it may get updated soon

Puffmac
19/12/2007, 08:54 PM
I can also provide a mirror if needed. PS Tested your script... Thankyou! ;D

Alejandro
19/12/2007, 09:30 PM
Mirror (http://bwskilla.x10hosting.com/LethaL_Admin_R2.zip)

Puffmac
19/12/2007, 09:52 PM
Mirror (http://andymcc.com/sa-mp.com/LAdmin.zip)

Francis[French]
20/12/2007, 03:03 AM
Give me credits for MY /warn command.

cmg4life
20/12/2007, 04:33 AM
hey dude its a nice admin sys and i was looking for one but the menus are bugged ( model limit exceed ) so do a menu with just few things like nrg infernus vortex hydra maverick and a rancher thats all

EDIT: ive changed the menus.... but BUGS : /settime is changing world time not just for player and says SET WHEATER command bla bla ... fix the bugs :P and /mute doesn t work... unmute does... REST : IS KEWL... thnx

EDIT2: maybe u could add a simpler Tune cmd... like the menu in xAdmin with just nos ... 2 or 3 types of wheels and hydraulics

EDIT3: ITS FULL OF BUGS... im using it AND ITS FULL OF BUGS... /kick and ban doesn t always work... neither warn or slap... FIX IT DUDE i really liked it

Its kewl... :D ... maybe fix a lil :D

LethaL
20/12/2007, 02:02 PM
ITS NOT FULL OF BUGS no1 else has had any problem with it
EDIT: I have spoken to cmg and now know that the reason it doesnt work for him is that he has edited the script and removed vital parts of it.
edit by me: BTW highest level admins r immune i.e. u cant get kicked from ur own server
set player time and weather going to be added along with new menus. EDIT: Added :)

Francis[French]
20/12/2007, 10:25 PM
Yeah, sorry, it was really looking like mines.

LethaL
21/12/2007, 04:02 PM
New Version released. All known bugs Fixed including slap and menus

New car spawn and tuning menus available. Setplayer time and weather

http://www.freewebs.com/1lethal/pics/tune1.jpg

dacads
21/12/2007, 07:45 PM
Good work ;)

Skole
21/12/2007, 07:47 PM
When i compile, i have one warning:
\filterscripts\LAdminR2.pwn(498) : warning 225: unreachable code

Well, that's not matter, but when i enter to server, it loads your copyright-textdraw, but then samp-server.exe closes, and it can't connect to server. So, anyone else have this?

dacads
21/12/2007, 07:51 PM
When i compile, i have one warning:
\filterscripts\LAdminR2.pwn(498) : warning 225: unreachable code

Well, that's not matter, but when i enter to server, it loads your copyright-textdraw, but then samp-server.exe closes, and it can't connect to server. So, anyone else have this?

Yes this also happens to me :s

LethaL
21/12/2007, 08:28 PM
This may be silly but have u got the ladmin folder in scriptfiles folder it must have the config.ini file inside it inorder to load !

I had a go at deliberately trying to crash it and found this is the only way u could b doing it. have u removed the server message ??? Bcos U can change it by typing /setsm in game (without sm it wont load)

PUT ALL FILES AND FOLDERS IN THE CORRECT PLACE

dacads
21/12/2007, 08:53 PM
This may be silly but have u got the ladmin folder in scriptfiles folder it must have the config.ini file inside it inorder to load !

I had a go at deliberately trying to crash it and found this is the only way u could b doing it. have u removed the server message ??? Bcos U can change it by typing /setsm in game (without sm it wont load)

Don't matter i use Xadmin instead ;)

Puffmac
21/12/2007, 10:09 PM
Dacads ]

Don't matter i use Xadmin instead ;)

Kinda weird because I can't use Xadmin. It does to my game what LAdmin does to yours if you get what I'm saying ;D.

Great work Leathal, I like how player freezes on the lvehicle menu. One thing, when I use /gmx the server crashes after the GM reloads. Appart from that I have only positive things to say :P.

LethaL
22/12/2007, 03:36 PM
Thanks Puffmac, i gonna have to remove the gmx cmd. Also try out the jail cmd ive made it so the camera zooms in on the arrested player, looks cool i think.

cmg4life
22/12/2007, 03:47 PM
Ill check it out... i hope there are just few vehicles so my GM won t crash :P then i ll edit it and i will "bug it" (Lethal said) so...
maybe ill use it dunno

EDIT: BIG TYPE... VERY BIG : LEARN TO USE www.pastebin.com ( so ill have a quick look over it :P )

RaZZoR
26/12/2007, 02:09 PM
Nice Work , but what is the max level for admins ?

Lidor Kalfa
26/12/2007, 02:23 PM
can you do the /lcommands (for admins) like in all the other normal admin modes..?

I mean

Level 1: commands
Level 2: commands

and that all..

RaZZoR
26/12/2007, 03:20 PM
can you do the /lcommands (for admins) like in all the other normal admin modes..?

I mean

Level 1: commands
Level 2: commands

and that all..
ok, but i maked me 10 lvl i tryed to kick/ban(i tryed and another commands) and it sayed not enough level for that command then i maked me 100 lvl and it sayed it again.So what level i have to be to use the commands?

LethaL
28/12/2007, 12:00 PM
max level is 5 and u cant kick or ban other lvl 5 admins
EDIT: max level is 5

Lidor Kalfa
28/12/2007, 12:06 PM
can you make the /lcommands to somthing like that amm..
if admin level 1 so he see only level 1 commands etc..?

LethaL
28/12/2007, 12:11 PM
can you make the /lcommands to somthing like that amm..
if admin level 1 so he see only level 1 commands etc..?
will do

Lidor Kalfa
28/12/2007, 12:13 PM
yay great =]

edit:

bro its very bugged..
when you logged in to rcon and do /levelme more then 1 time its add to your name file much times the level=5 ,and when you logout its not save it.. its strange 0.O and heaven if you level 5 (by /levelme) you cant use any commands ,its write that your level is too small..

LethaL
28/12/2007, 07:09 PM
If u r already LEVEL 5 (max level), y would u want 2 do the cmd again and again?

As for the 2nd part of your post try quiting the game and reconnecting, bcos u will be automatcially logged in with your admin level set to whatever it is in your file. i.e. level=5 (make sure u remove the repeats)

jake08
29/12/2007, 10:25 PM
How come it doesnt save the money the players bank for next time they come back? Is there a way i can fix this?

mats
07/01/2008, 05:21 PM
when i do /ljail it say

ERROR: Player is not connected or is yourself

but the player is connected and it is not me :S

jake08
08/01/2008, 06:07 AM
I had the same problem so i made my own jail system.

LethaL
08/01/2008, 11:01 AM
RE-DOWNLOAD :!:

All fixed now :) eventually lol

heres new link Updated Version all fixed (http://lethal2.freehostia.com/LethaL%20Admin%20R2%20no%20sm%20FIX.zip)

Money saving works i just tested it :o

Lidor Kalfa
08/01/2008, 11:50 AM
the first mirror doesnt work.. only the sendspace work..

jake08
08/01/2008, 04:36 PM
Heres a direct download link i hosted on my server for a mirror for ya lethal, Hope you dont mind.

Jakes Mirror
(http://lasventurasfun.com/mirrors/LethaL%20Admin%20R2%20no%20sm%20FIX.zip)

LethaL
08/01/2008, 07:24 PM
Heres a direct download link i hosted on my server for a mirror for ya lethal, Hope you dont mind.

np :) , but always ask first because some people dont like u mirroring their work

Freestyler
10/01/2008, 10:03 AM
good try, nice anyway but not better than XtremeAdmin! (don't be angry on me but this is the true) :mrgreen:

woot
10/01/2008, 01:39 PM
when i try to edit and compile it says it cant find "lethaldudb.ini" , but the file is in the scriptfiles folder -.-

wtf?

LethaL
10/01/2008, 02:07 PM
when i try to edit and compile it says it cant find "lethaldudb.ini" , but the file is in the scriptfiles folder -.-

wtf?

Put " lethaldudb.ini " in the includes folder Not scriptfiles :)

good try, nice anyway but not better than XtremeAdmin! (don't be angry on me but this is the true) :mrgreen:

Y would i be angry >:( lol Mine has much more useful commands and has stats saving and server controls . . . and more. Why would you think differently :?:

woot
10/01/2008, 02:18 PM
/filterscripts/:
LAdmin.pwn

/includes/:
lethaldudb.inc

LAdmin.pwn Compile = C:\XX\XX\LAdmin.pwn(3) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "lethaldudb"

LethaL
10/01/2008, 02:35 PM
:( Still wrong folder Mine goes here

C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SampServer0.2.2\pawno\include\lethaldudb.i nc

mats
11/01/2008, 08:38 PM
i use your great scripts as filterscript on my server, but is it possible in my gamemode script for some parts like /raceadmin that the gamemode will check if the player is a admin in your filterscript? because i don't want to implant the hole filterscript in my gamemode??

Puffmac
11/01/2008, 10:08 PM
i use your great scripts as filterscript on my server, but is it possible in my gamemode script for some parts like /raceadmin that the gamemode will check if the player is a admin in your filterscript? because i don't want to implant the hole filterscript in my gamemode??

You could instead, implant the /raceadmin function into the LAdmin script. I done it with admin teleports and it was pretty simple. But if you you want it for just admins the it wouldnt be IsPlayerAdmin, but IsPlayerLAdmin (well it was something like that when i checked :P) unless you want it for rcon admins only.

mats
11/01/2008, 10:26 PM

You could instead, implant the /raceadmin function into the LAdmin script. I done it with admin teleports and it was pretty simple. But if you you want it for just admins the it wouldnt be IsPlayerAdmin, but IsPlayerLAdmin (well it was something like that when i checked :P) unless you want it for rcon admins only.

but that is not possible because than the /raceadmin can not work together any more with other race parts in the gamemode anymore

[vcg]maximes
11/01/2008, 11:28 PM
Hey mate, It's Spidah, Good to see You released a -NEW- LadminFix:)
Proud to be Admin on ur server,
Hope to get in contact soon.
I can also provide a mirror on Turborevolution for u?
Get in touch with me on MSN Soon, thanks.
Best Regards - Spidah & VcG + SCF

LethaL
14/01/2008, 11:58 AM
Going to release a new version soon, which may use only dini instead, which means ppl wont need to have the lethaldudb.inc.
Ill definately try to add IsPlayerLAdmin(playerid) into the new script.

What do u think of new level system ? GD ? more lvls needed? http://pastebin.ca/854570

woot
14/01/2008, 05:37 PM
I got a big problem:

Im using an ownmade RP Script, so interiors are working with VirutalWorlds

when i tp someone to me, i cant see him, because hes still in the old virtual world.

i would be happy about a fix!

Thanks

LethaL
14/01/2008, 06:33 PM
Ill add a set player virtual world commands :)

woot
15/01/2008, 03:12 PM
Ill add a set player virtual world commands :)

cant you use like GetPlayerVirtualWorld ?

Because my other admins dont know about which of the 34 houses has what virtual world number..

LethaL
15/01/2008, 08:14 PM
All done :)

heres the link for the dudb version (for existing users)

V 3.0 dudb PWN & AMX http://www.sendspace.com/file/x7r485

woot
16/01/2008, 11:17 AM
This is great!

Big Thanks

Puffmac
16/01/2008, 09:45 PM
Hey Lethal. I noticed any cars I spawn using the script will always respawn, no matter what I do to destroy them :lol:. Is there any way to fix this?

LethaL
17/01/2008, 04:12 PM
Hey Lethal. I noticed any cars I spawn using the script will always respawn, no matter what I do to destroy them :lol:. Is there any way to fix this?

If you are using the dini version then change CreateVehicle(ID,X,Y,Z,Angle,1,-1,-500000);
to CreateVehicle(ID,X,Y,Z,Angle,1,-1,-1); ' -1 ' = no respawn

mats
17/01/2008, 04:49 PM
when i compile your release 3 i get 3 warnings
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\ladminV3\filters cripts\ladminV3.pwn(509) : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\ladminV3\filters cripts\ladminV3.pwn(3221) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\ladminV3\filters cripts\ladminV3.pwn(3574) : warning 213: tag mismatch
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Header size: 4008 bytes
Code size: 248796 bytes
Data size: 147544 bytes
Stack/heap size: 16384 bytes; estimated max. usage: unknown, due to recursion
Total requirements: 416732 bytes

3 Warnings.

helderpostiga1
17/01/2008, 05:10 PM
OMG, VERY MUCH BUGS AND EXPLOITS....
Look some of them:

1- In my server, if level 5 Admin is not present, and someone enters the server, he gets admin O.o....

2- If you are level 3, you can use /settempadmin [your id] 5 and then with that you can use /setlevel 5 to be a level 5 admin O.o

Man you should fix this....It's really bad

LethaL
17/01/2008, 08:37 PM
very much or just two :)

1. I dont know how thats possible bcos every1 who enters server is level 0 (see my code below)
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
LAdmin[playerid] = 0;

2. TY 4 pointing this out im changing it now
2.1 cant set own lvl
2.2 cant set any1s level above yours

Ignore them (or find out what they mean )

Puffmac
17/01/2008, 09:54 PM
Cheers Lethal :D

helderpostiga1
18/01/2008, 01:29 PM

1. I dont know how thats possible bcos every1 who enters server is level 0 (see my code below)
{
LAdmin[playerid] = 0;

2.1 cant set own lvl

Np, now just 1 question...

How can i Delete vehicles? Cuz they spawn everytime i destroy them...

mats
18/01/2008, 02:48 PM

{
LAdmin[playerid] = 0;

2.1 cant set own lvl

i have the same problem some people that are no admin are showing up in the /admins list (don't know if they can use commands)

LethaL
18/01/2008, 03:07 PM
what level r they in the admins list :?: This will help me figure out wots happening

now just 1 question...

how r u destroying them ? type /destroycar then they wont respawn

mats
18/01/2008, 10:32 PM
what level r they in the admins list :?: This will help me figure out wots happening

now just 1 question...

level 5

woot
19/01/2008, 11:21 AM
Would be happy about "/banacc [accname]" , "/unbanacc [accname]" , "/banip [name]"

// exora

helderpostiga1
19/01/2008, 03:32 PM

now just 1 question...

/destroycar doesnt work.....

LethaL
19/01/2008, 03:41 PM
Ive (hopefully) fixed the non admin/ admin bug by removing the levelme command :)

idk then, works for me everytime

kc
19/01/2008, 06:36 PM
nice work, but a search ID command would be real useful.

helderpostiga1
20/01/2008, 01:04 PM
Ive (hopefully) fixed the non admin/ admin bug by removing the levelme command :)

DN then, works for me everytime

Whats DN?? Sorry for my noobish question :S

LethaL
20/01/2008, 04:24 PM
dn is me typing half asleep :( i meant idk :)

LethaL
09/02/2008, 10:31 AM
Version 2 Release

NEW
ANTI BOT system, ANTI SPAM & ANTI SWEAR
Lock Server, and Loads more commands

Click here for ReadMe.txt (http://lethal2.freehostia.com/myscripts/LAdmin2/ReadMe.txt)
Download
LAdmin Version2 (http://www.sendspace.com/file/j9pv7l)

aleksandra
09/02/2008, 12:52 PM
Hey, how can i see commands in game? i just cant found it xD

mats
09/02/2008, 03:11 PM
/lcommands ;)

aleksandra
09/02/2008, 03:34 PM
/lcommands ;)

Thx mate

[GoD]Onyx
09/02/2008, 05:58 PM
How can i set the max ping? Commands or someting?

Numhaken
09/02/2008, 06:01 PM
Nice, want a mirror Lethal?

LethaL
09/02/2008, 07:49 PM
Onyx ]
How can i set the max ping? Commands or someting?

Type /setping ( setting to 0 will disable )

Nice, want a mirror Lethal?

Sure mirror this version though Version 2.1 sendspace.com/file/ffc6f5 (http://www.sendspace.com/file/ffc6f5)

mats
09/02/2008, 10:23 PM
very nice update :P

but I found 2 bugs
the tram at one of the stations (close to a airport) when you drive into the station you go of the track over the airport.. flying
when you do ltune on a tram the clients crashes, you cant rejoin the server (after login message crash), you have to restart the server before it works again
can you please fix it :)

http://i29.tinypic.com/5udytd.jpg

edit:
another bug(was in the versions before to)
sometimes when you do lmenu or lvehicle or other commands (mostly a menu) the server crashes.

omfg
10/02/2008, 01:03 AM
its fuckin good man!!!!!!!!awesome!!!!
im immune for cmds juhu thx

Horus
10/02/2008, 03:22 PM
awesome script, i think even one of the best i have ever seen in samp forum.

clapping and all that stuff, great job ;)

but one question.. does linux support this admin script?

i ask this because in mine home server where i run windows xp, it works 100%

in other server where i know that the owner runs linux, it doesn't works... everytime i want to use /setlevel the server crashs.

any idea why this happens?

thanx for your attention.

LethaL
10/02/2008, 03:35 PM
when you do ltune on a tram the clients crashes, you cant rejoin the server (after login message crash), you have to restart the server before it works again

edit:
sometimes when you do lmenu or lvehicle or other commands (mostly a menu) the server crashes.

1. Dont tune trams if u know they crash your server :o Ill add it to the untuneable car list :)
2. I have noticed this as well :( But as long as u dont use /lmenu within the 1st minute it is unlikely do it (if any1 knows y the menu sumtimes does this pm me plz )

its fuckin good man!!!!!!!!awesome!!!!
im immune for cmds juhu thx

Thank you

awesome script, i think even one of the best i have ever seen in samp forum.

clapping and all that stuff, great job ;)

but one question.. does linux support this admin script?

Tbh idk, i dont have linux computer so havent tested it on linux. The /setlevel commands writes to a file, so maybe linux does this in a different way or sumthing :?:
I will try and find out what needs to be changed to make it linux compatible :)

Thanks for your comments everyone

mats
10/02/2008, 06:51 PM
[quote=mats ]

edit:

1. Dont tune trams if u know they crash your server :o Ill add it to the untuneable car list :)
2. I have noticed this as well :( But as long as u dont use /lmenu within the 1st minute it is unlikely do it (if any1 knows y the menu sumtimes does this pm me plz )

yeah i have some admins that try to tune everything that rides so please block it :)

there is a little script mistake ;)

if(strcmp(cmd,"/forbidname",true)==0) {
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] >= 3) {

and

if(strcmp(cmd,"/forbidword",true)==0) {
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] >= 3) {

it say at /lcommands that this 2 commands are level 4

LethaL
10/02/2008, 08:04 PM
> Tram ID added to none tuneable vehicles
> Levels changed
> Getid command added

new download link
http://www.sendspace.com/file/uc20cl (http://www.sendspace.com/file/zaetkw)

Minwar
11/02/2008, 04:26 PM
I love this script!! Its amazing, I have a few problems though.. I run this script on GTA-Host and the problem is when I do /setlevel everyone on the server loses connection to the server and then reconnects 2 seconds later, also with /tempsetlevel and /car, I have no idea why :( Im not sure if my GTA-Host is on linux or what but It might be that so maybe you could try making it linux compatible? ^.^

EDIT: Okaaay... Now this is just messed up :S

Even when I use /ban or /kick the whole server loses connection and connects again.. I have no idea why..

Horus
11/02/2008, 05:28 PM
I think we both got the same problem... i can give myself level 5 but when i'm about to use /setlevel for other players then the server crashs...

LethaL
11/02/2008, 05:30 PM
The reason it is crashing is because u have not made the folders "users" "config" "logs" These all come in the zip folder see the read me for instructions
Make these folders in scriptfiles then it wont crash :)

mats
11/02/2008, 05:39 PM
The reason it is crashing is because u have not made the folders "users" "config" "logs" These all come in the zip folder see the read me for instructions
Make these folders in scriptfiles then it wont crash :)

i think that on Linux you also have to set the permissions to the folders(chmod) to 777 else the script has no permission to write in the folders ;)

Minwar
11/02/2008, 05:48 PM
Well I have all that and just to show you that I do I took a pic :P

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2069/itsalltherels2.png (http://imageshack.us)

Mats, I tihnk the GTA-Host server MIGHT be linux.. so do you have any idea how I could tell GTA-Host to do this? :P

LethaL
11/02/2008, 06:03 PM
Find out if they r linux servers, if they r then i will post that it is not linux compatible

Homerman
11/02/2008, 06:16 PM
Very good job LethaL!! It´s beautiful i like it :D

Minwar
11/02/2008, 06:29 PM
Okay they replied: We can confirm to you that our servers do run Linux and the permissions on your scriptfiles should be fine. Did you make the folders as LethaL said?

:( Guess they do run Linux :(

Horus
12/02/2008, 04:53 PM
Make these folders in scriptfiles then it wont crash

that can be the reason but i also got this problem and i have this folders " "users" "config" "logs"" in the server map, its located at the right place... and i can give myself level 5 but when i try to give other players admin levels then the server crashs.

Numhaken
12/02/2008, 06:02 PM
Awsome script, Mirror
http://www.crazyhost.info/download.php?file=310LAdmin2.zip

LethaL
12/02/2008, 07:09 PM
Those crazyhost links dont work for me, if i let my download manager handle the file then it just downloads the webpage i.e download.php if i let my web browser download then the page cannot be found :( Either way not good, can u remove the link please. Ill add some new links :)

LAdmin not linux compatible

Shawnman123
17/02/2008, 02:04 AM
nice Script. I got banded off my own dam server for using god mode my gm had a antivirus [LOL] :lol:

Pure_Devil
17/02/2008, 03:28 AM
Not Bad, Man!!

Really Good Job! ;)

PinkFloydLover
17/02/2008, 06:55 AM
Ver very good i found a small bug with the /disable readcmds it doesent work for me still this is best admin script :D :D

mynameisbobwhatisyours
17/02/2008, 01:52 PM
We all login it works fin, suddely we all time out and cant relog without timeing!
why is that? :|

[ABK]Necro
20/02/2008, 04:57 AM
ok my problem is...

#include <dutils>
#include <lethaldudb2>

i have the include files lethaldudb2.inc and dutils.inc in my "SampServer0.2.2/pawno/include" folder but,
everytime i compile i get:
fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dutils"
or if i switch the #include <lethaldudb2> with #include <dutils>
i will get:
fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "lethaldudb2"

why can't it read the includes????
it reads all the defaults: #include <a_samp>, ect. ect.

EDIT: apparently i just needed to include the file extention .inc

BTW, script worked great i just want to switch the commands that each level is able to do.

kazuki
20/02/2008, 06:22 AM
any way i could get just the recon commands ?

stiffler2100
21/02/2008, 03:38 AM
when i do /kick or /ban or /car it restarts my server im using gta-host

LethaL
21/02/2008, 09:42 AM
any way i could get just the recon commands ?
rcon cmds? try /rcon login [password]

when i do /kick or /ban or /car it restarts my server im using gta-host

If u read the top of this page u will find your answer

stiffler2100
21/02/2008, 10:23 AM
oh man:( this is by far my fave admin script ever, is there anyway u can get it to work with Linux?

LethaL
21/02/2008, 10:47 AM
This isnt an official release, but could you test this for me ? I have removed the file logs.

heres the link http://www.sendspace.com/file/2we498

stiffler2100
21/02/2008, 10:49 AM
This isnt an official release, but could you test this for me ? I have removed the file logs.

heres the link http://www.sendspace.com/file/2we498

i will deff test and get back to u in 15minutes.

stiffler2100
21/02/2008, 11:02 AM
ok erm installed and the /car is now working yet to test /ban and /kick

stiffler2100
21/02/2008, 11:06 AM
and kick is working
:D so i take it ban is too THANKS ALOT YOU OWN! seriously, best scripter ever

LethaL
21/02/2008, 11:41 AM
Its good to hear that it works, keep using it and make sure it fully works, pm me/post here if u find any bugs/problems. Ill add it to first page if it works :) Thanks for testing

Numhaken
21/02/2008, 11:43 AM
This is a stunning admin script, a few more updates and I think I will force myself to update from XtremeAdmin !

Want a mirror?

falconian
21/02/2008, 11:51 AM
Best admin system imo, great job!

stiffler2100
21/02/2008, 12:22 PM
Its good to hear that it works, keep using it and make sure it fully works, pm me/post here if u find any bugs/problems. Ill add it to first page if it works :) Thanks for testing

no problem glad to help:P

seven
26/02/2008, 03:05 PM
LHY doesnt work and this

linkcar lnos repair
spaWN, LASTON, CLEARCHAT,
SETCOLOUR

dont work aswell

stiffler2100
26/02/2008, 05:03 PM
LHY doesnt work and this

linkcar lnos repair
spaWN, LASTON, CLEARCHAT,
SETCOLOUR

dont work aswell

works for me.

Snake88
26/02/2008, 05:44 PM
Hey guys, with the Godfather, if i install this FS, i'll have to change anything in my GM ?

Mr.Lennart
26/02/2008, 10:18 PM
Gonna use this system on my server, nice :)

falconian
28/02/2008, 06:06 PM
Lethal i have big problem with your FS.

There is a bug, sometimes a player logs in game with infinite ammo, i think the error is related
to weapon/ammo save.

So i just ask you what i need to do to remove the saving of ammo and weapon.
I just need kills/deaths/teamkills/ratio/money to be saved, weapons are bugged to better removing it.

Thank you.

cyber112
28/02/2008, 06:48 PM
Hi! I have a problem, i am running a Rpg gamemode witch have a command /login and /register, but this admin script have these cmds too, thats why i cant do things such as like saving money and stats in rpg GM! Can you please change the /login and /register command to /xlogin and /xregister, i would be very happy! Second problem is that i am a very big noob in these scripting things, so can you please post a download link to a whole new script with changed /login and /register cmds! Thank You! And sorry for my bad English! :(

falconian
28/02/2008, 06:49 PM
Hi! I have a problem, i am running a Rpg gamemode witch have a command /login and /register, but this admin script have these cmds too, thats why i cant do things such as like saving money and stats in rpg GM! Can you please change the /login and /register command to /xlogin and /xregister, i would be very happy! Second problem is that i am a very big noob in these scripting things, so can you please post a download link to a whole new script with changed /login and /register cmds! Thank You! And sorry for my bad English! :(

Just delete the Login and Register system of your Gamemode.

cyber112
28/02/2008, 07:09 PM
1) I don't know how to delete it, like i said i'am a huge noob! :D
2) Nobody then could save their stats, money......!
:( :(

LethaL
28/02/2008, 09:53 PM
There is a bug, sometimes a player logs in game with infinite ammo, i think the error is related
to weapon/ammo save.

So i just ask you what i need to do to remove the saving of ammo and weapon.
I just need kills/deaths/teamkills/ratio/money to be saved, weapons are bugged to better removing it.

Thank you.

it doesnt give u infinite, it just doesnt reset your weapons (so the ammo adds up if u connect alot)
in the new version (not yet released) all you will have to do is put 0 in the config file, but i havent finished testing the script yet.

Find these lines and comment it out (or delete) to stop giving weaps //GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, dUserINT(PlayerName2(playerid)).("weap1"), dUserINT(PlayerName2(playerid)).("weap1ammo") ); Its under OnPlayerSpawn

Hi! I have a problem, i am running a Rpg gamemode witch have a command /login and /register, but this admin script have these cmds too
Find
dcmd(login,5,cmdtext);
dcmd(register,8,cmdtext);
and replace with
dcmd(alogin,6,cmdtext);
dcmd(aregister,9,cmdtext);

Find
dcmd_login(playerid,params[]) {
dcmd_register(playerid,params[]) {
and replace with
dcmd_alogin(playerid,params[]) {
dcmd_aregister(playerid,params[]) {

cyber112
29/02/2008, 06:27 AM
I changed those lines, but when i write in server chat /alogin or /aregister it says: Unknown command! Bet when i write just /login or /register it says again Unknown command! :(

LethaL
29/02/2008, 10:28 AM
Sorry, my fault i didnt change the length of the command. You need a 6 next to alogin bcos it is 6 characters long, and a 9 next to aregister

Find
dcmd(login,5,cmdtext);
dcmd(register,8,cmdtext);
and replace with
dcmd(alogin,6,cmdtext);
dcmd(aregister,9,cmdtext);

cyber112
29/02/2008, 12:22 PM
Yess! Thank you very much! ;)

med93100
03/03/2008, 12:01 AM
Are they admin levels?

eminich
04/03/2008, 05:57 PM
BEST admin script i ever used

LethaL
04/03/2008, 08:43 PM
Are they admin levels?

Are what :s There are 5 admin levels

BEST admin script i ever used

Cheers

**HITMEN**
04/03/2008, 09:46 PM
yeah super :D :D :D :D

TheRenegade
05/03/2008, 12:51 AM
The cool thing in this admin sys is that you can /burn players to catch godmoders
(their health wont go down while burning)

stiffler2100
05/03/2008, 03:01 PM
after using this script on my server for over...i dunno 2 weeks? its working perfect. no bugs.

$$$PiMp
05/03/2008, 09:07 PM
Hey i added this to my script to replace XAdmin and your XAdmin Add-on, and it really rocks, so many more commands and savings and menus!!!

Thank You,
Allan(MoNeYPiMp)

LethaL
05/03/2008, 09:59 PM
Hey i added this to my script to replace XAdmin and your XAdmin Add-on, and it really rocks, so many more commands and savings and menus!!!

Thank You,
Allan(MoNeYPiMp)

Thats nice to hear.
It must have been tricky to integrate this into your gamemode, because of all the "rubbish". Im going to release a new version without all the unnecessary stuff at some point, but this version is still better because it has no bugs which i am aware of.

Amu
06/03/2008, 11:43 AM
How to add more than 1 Admin Skin in Config.ini? : P

Shark[BR]
06/03/2008, 12:21 PM
Not bad ;)

$$$PiMp
08/03/2008, 09:39 AM
yea your rite about it being difficult to implement, because i cant get the file to save into "/ladmin/users/%2.sav" its just saving into scriptfiles, can you help me?

LethaL
08/03/2008, 02:21 PM
yea your rite about it being difficult to implement, because i cant get the file to save into "/ladmin/users/%2.sav" its just saving into scriptfiles, can you help me?

Whats with the %2 ? Its %s to store a string :D

$$$PiMp
08/03/2008, 08:51 PM
lol yea its %s lol, well it don't work anyway :P

Amu
09/03/2008, 10:37 AM
public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
if(ServerInfo[AdminOnlySkins] == 1) {
if( (GetPlayerSkin(playerid) == ServerInfo[AdminSkin] || GetPlayerSkin(playerid) == 287 || GetPlayerSkin(playerid) == 285 || GetPlayerSkin(playerid) == 280 || GetPlayerSkin(playerid) == 281 ) {
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] >= 1) {
GameTextForPlayer(playerid,"~b~Welcome~n~~w~Admin",3000,1);
} else {
GameTextForPlayer(playerid,"~r~This Skin Is For~n~Administrators~n~Only",4000,1);
ForceClassSelection(playerid); SetPlayerHealth(playerid,0.0); }
}
}
return 1;
}

i did those changes on Ladmin's pwn file.
i could compile it, but every skin has been locked for Admin only.. :S

[IB]Scorcher
09/03/2008, 10:41 AM
About timwe someone has released this

GMusicOn
12/03/2008, 11:55 AM
Great script, linkcar doesn't work for me but i don't really know what it does.

I have tryied but i failed a couple of times.
Maybe you could help me.

If the account is registerd you will have to login before the player can spawn.

How to add a new admin skin? I would like 2 admin skins.
Not only skin male staff, but the female staff characteur to.

Thank you!:)

LethaL
12/03/2008, 02:22 PM

Maybe you could help me.

Linkcar does work you just wont be able to tell :P It just links you car to your virtual world (so u can see it)

I dont think you can use OnPlayerRequestSpawn in a filterscript so you may have to do it this way:
OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][LoggedIn] == 0)
ForceClassSelection SetHealth to 0 SendMessage Register & Login

As for admin skin just find the line

if( (GetPlayerSkin(playerid) == ServerInfo[AdminSkin]) ) {

and change to

if( (GetPlayerSkin(playerid) == ServerInfo[AdminSkin]) || (GetPlayerSkin(playerid) == YOUR OTHER SKIN e.g. 214) ) {

GMusicOn
12/03/2008, 06:19 PM

Maybe you could help me.

Linkcar does work you just wont be able to tell :P It just links you car to your virtual world (so u can see it)

I dont think you can use OnPlayerRequestSpawn in a filterscript so you may have to do it this way:
OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
ForceClassSelection SetHealth to 0 SendMessage Register & Login

As for admin skin just find the line

if( (GetPlayerSkin(playerid) == ServerInfo[AdminSkin]) ) {

and change to

if( (GetPlayerSkin(playerid) == ServerInfo[AdminSkin]) || (GetPlayerSkin(playerid) == YOUR OTHER SKIN e.g. 214) ) {

Thank you for helping me, both works things work.
I would like what i said before but if it can't be done, i think it can but then it needs allot of work so i leave it by this.

Thanks again. ;)
Great script.. are you still gonna update it after a while? :P

LethaL
12/03/2008, 07:51 PM
Thanks again. ;)

I have an updated version atm but i cant release it because i havent tested it.

What was it that you asked for first ?

GMusicOn
12/03/2008, 08:11 PM
Thanks again. ;)

I have an updated version atm but i cant release it because i havent tested it.

What was it that you asked for first ?

Then after a period of time you release a new version? if so i use it:P
If an account is registerd you need to login before you can spawn.

Example:
Name GMusic- is taken allready by me.
If another guy use my name also and see its registerd he have to login before he can play (since he doesn't know my pass he can't play with that nickname).
So you can only enter the game when you logged in, since i'm the only one knowing the password only i can play on my account.
No one can use my account to play except me.

LethaL
13/03/2008, 02:19 PM
OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
ForceClassSelection SetPlayerHealth to 0 SendMessage " Register & Login "

i told you this :)

GMusicOn
13/03/2008, 03:41 PM
OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
ForceClassSelection SetPlayerHealth to 0 SendMessage " Register & Login "

i told you this :)

Yeah i know, let me explain in another way :P i'm from holland so sorry if you don't understand.

If i try to play i can because GMusic.ini excist
But if Tony trys to play he can't because i need to login. he need to register because Tony doens't excist.
I want it if tony doesn't excist he can still play. So if he likes the game he can register then he stops playing, and then he comes back with his nickname Tony, but this time Tony.ini dus excist so he need to login ofcourse..

Hope you understand :P

LethaL
13/03/2008, 07:17 PM
I understand what you want now. :)
under onplayerspawn

if(udb_Exists(PlayerName2(playerid))) { // makes sure file exists
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][LoggedIn] == 0) { // player isnt logged in
ForceClassSelection(playerid);
SetPlayerHealth(playerid, 0.0 );
SendClientMessage(playerid,red, "Register & Login Before playing" );
}
}

Franjdea
13/03/2008, 08:51 PM
By stats does it mean it saves cash too? Thanks

-Francis

GMusicOn
13/03/2008, 08:53 PM
I understand what you want now. :)
under onplayerspawn

if(udb_Exists(PlayerName2(playerid))) { // makes sure file exists
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][LoggedIn] == 0) { // player isnt logged in
ForceClassSelection(playerid);
SetPlayerHealth(playerid, 0.0 );
SendClientMessage(playerid,red, "Register & Login Before playing" );
}
}

Thanx i hope it works got a few errors so it can't compile at the moment.
So i let u know if it works but i think it doest because your a good scripter :D

EDIT: Errors solved only the save things (time online) doesn't work but thats another piece of script i'm trying to put in your script :D

The login thing works fine :) thank you verry much;)

cocakiller
14/03/2008, 02:04 PM
Hey LethaL

Can you tell me, how to set all level 10 admins to Real Admins?
I mean, that they are admins, when the script askes IfPlayerAdmin, the admins of your LAdminscript will be included?

Prozak
17/03/2008, 12:53 PM
When i try to compile it i got this error:
C:\********************\ladmin2.pwn(3) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "lethaldudb2"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

P.S: This is the best admin script i ever used :)
Mirror
http://nclx.zzl.org/files/LAdmin2.2.zip

[DMC]BangFlash
17/03/2008, 01:45 PM
I have found the Problem.

But now i have another problem.

I have some telespawns, they bring me to a villa from me.
Now i would have a new telemenu like Villas.
I think i have do all done, but now it's coming this

C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Döner\Desktop\GTA SA Server\filterscripts\admin.pwn(96) : error 020: invalid symbol name ""
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Döner\Desktop\GTA SA Server\filterscripts\admin.pwn(101) : error 020: invalid symbol name ""
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Döner\Desktop\GTA SA Server\filterscripts\admin.pwn(124) : error 017: undefined symbol "FixHour"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Döner\Desktop\GTA SA Server\filterscripts\admin.pwn(151) : error 017: undefined symbol "UpdateConfig"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Döner\Desktop\GTA SA Server\filterscripts\admin.pwn(337) : error 017: undefined symbol "bikes"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Döner\Desktop\GTA SA Server\filterscripts\admin.pwn(338) : error 017: undefined symbol "bikes"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Döner\Desktop\GTA SA Server\filterscripts\admin.pwn(339) : error 017: undefined symbol "bikes"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Döner\Desktop\GTA SA Server\filterscripts\admin.pwn(340) : error 017: undefined symbol "bikes"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Döner\Desktop\GTA SA Server\filterscripts\admin.pwn(341) : error 017: undefined symbol "bikes"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Döner\Desktop\GTA SA Server\filterscripts\admin.pwn(342) : error 017: undefined symbol "bikes"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Döner\Desktop\GTA SA Server\filterscripts\admin.pwn(343) : error 017: undefined symbol "bikes"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Döner\Desktop\GTA SA Server\filterscripts\admin.pwn(344) : error 017: undefined symbol "bikes"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Döner\Desktop\GTA SA Server\filterscripts\admin.pwn(345) : error 017: undefined symbol "bikes"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Döner\Desktop\GTA SA Server\filterscripts\admin.pwn(346) : error 017: undefined symbol "bikes"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Döner\Desktop\GTA SA Server\filterscripts\admin.pwn(347) : error 017: undefined symbol "bikes"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Döner\Desktop\GTA SA Server\filterscripts\admin.pwn(348) : error 017: undefined symbol "bikes"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Döner\Desktop\GTA SA Server\filterscripts\admin.pwn(349) : error 017: undefined symbol "bikes"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Döner\Desktop\GTA SA Server\filterscripts\admin.pwn(350) : error 017: undefined symbol "bikes"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Döner\Desktop\GTA SA Server\filterscripts\admin.pwn(352) : error 017: undefined symbol "boats"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Döner\Desktop\GTA SA Server\filterscripts\admin.pwn(353) : error 017: undefined symbol "boats"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Döner\Desktop\GTA SA Server\filterscripts\admin.pwn(354) : error 017: undefined symbol "boats"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Döner\Desktop\GTA SA Server\filterscripts\admin.pwn(355) : error 017: undefined symbol "boats"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Döner\Desktop\GTA SA Server\filterscripts\admin.pwn(356) : error 017: undefined symbol "boats"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Döner\Desktop\GTA SA Server\filterscripts\admin.pwn(357) : error 017: undefined symbol "boats"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Döner\Desktop\GTA SA Server\filterscripts\admin.pwn(358) : error 017: undefined symbol "boats"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Döner\Desktop\GTA SA Server\filterscripts\admin.pwn(359) : error 017: undefined symbol "boats"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.

Can i send you the pwn for help ?

PS: Sorry for my bad english ^^.

GMusicOn
17/03/2008, 05:48 PM
When i try to compile it i got this error:
C:\********************\ladmin2.pwn(3) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "lethaldudb2"

1 Error.

P.S: This is the best admin script i ever used :)
Mirror
http://nclx.zzl.org/files/LAdmin2.2.zip

Put the lethaldudb2 in the right place. (by your other includes)
If you do everything right it works perfectly ;)

LethaL
17/03/2008, 08:27 PM
@ Prozak : If you still cant compile it, then you will need to download a new compiler like i did today :(

@ [DMC]BangFlash : i need to see your code to be sure, but it looks like you have put some text outside of a function. Put it on pastebin and ill have a look if u want.

[DMC]BangFlash
17/03/2008, 09:43 PM
@ Prozak : If you still cant compile it, then you will need to download a new compiler like i did today :(

@ [DMC]BangFlash : i need to see your code to be sure, but it looks like you have put some text outside of a function. Put it on pastebin and ill have a look if u want.

It is to much. I have send a PM to you.

Prozak
17/03/2008, 11:06 PM
I tried to compile with PawnSciTe [http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=32909] but same problem

Espada
19/03/2008, 09:27 AM
scusate...se volessi far si ke solo l'admin livello 5 possa usare il comando "Admin cars" quale riga di codice dovrei modificare?....grazie in anticipo

Float
19/03/2008, 09:49 AM
What is the meaning of the linux version of the admin mod?
What will happen if i'll try using the regular version on linux?
My problem is that i'm using this admin mod but i highly modified it and now that i wanna use a linux server, do i need to do all my modifications again?

EDIT:
nvm... ***solved***

Prozak
20/03/2008, 12:59 PM
how can i save my skin?

Espada
20/03/2008, 02:16 PM
nessuno mi puo aiutare???

LethaL
20/03/2008, 03:15 PM
scusate...se volessi far si ke solo l'admin livello 5 possa usare il comando "Admin cars" quale riga di codice dovrei modificare?....grazie in anticipo

You are only allowed to speak english here

What is the meaning of the linux version of the admin mod?
What will happen if i'll try using the regular version on linux?
My problem is that i'm using this admin mod but i highly modified it and now that i wanna use a linux server, do i need to do all my modifications again?

You have to change the "L" in the file directory to lower case (at the bottom of the script) e.g.
"ladmin/logs/%s.txt"

how can i save my skin?

Type /saveskin [skin id] ingame.

Prozak
21/03/2008, 02:48 AM
How can i remove the thing that sends a message to admins of the command used?

LethaL
21/03/2008, 11:35 AM
How can i remove the thing that sends a message to admins of the command used?

Find this and replace "MessageToAdmins(blue,string);" with "1;"

stock CMDMessageToAdmins(playerid,command[])
{
new string[128],name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME]; GetPlayerName(playerid,name,sizeof(name));
format(string,sizeof(string),"[Admin]: %s has used the command %s",name,command);
return MessageToAdmins(blue,string); // change this line to return 1;
}

Espada
22/03/2008, 08:10 AM
hi...if i would change the admin level for a command like "Admin Cars",what row of code must i change?...excuse me for the english

cjmaster
22/03/2008, 03:24 PM
hey i got a question i tried to add new menus, the : more menu did work but the 'extra'menu didnt ( it crashes when i press on it in game)

here you got the importend things:

Menu:DesertMenu, Menu:FlintMenu, Menu:MountChiliadMenu, Menu:InteriorsMenu;
new Menu:More;
new Menu:Extra;

More = CreateMenu("More", 2, 55.0, 200.0, 130.0, 80.0);
SetMenuColumnHeader(More, 0, "The more menu");
AddMenuItem(More, 0, "Police car 1");//596
AddMenuItem(More, 0, "Police car 2");//597
AddMenuItem(More, 0, "Police car 3");//598
AddMenuItem(More, 0, "Ambulance");//416
AddMenuItem(More, 0, "FBI Rancher");//490
AddMenuItem(More, 0, "FBI Pantser");//528
AddMenuItem(More, 0, "Extra");
AddMenuItem(More, 0, "Return");

Extra = CreateMenu("Extra", 2, 55.0, 200.0, 130.0, 80.0);
SetMenuColumnHeader(Extra, 0, "The extra more menu");
AddMenuItem(Extra, 0, "Ladder Truck");//544
AddMenuItem(Extra, 0, "Fire Truck");//407
AddMenuItem(Extra, 0, "Police Ranger");//599
AddMenuItem(Extra, 0, "return");

DestroyMenu(AdminEnable); DestroyMenu(AdminDisable);
DestroyMenu(More);
DestroyMenu(Extra);

if(Current == More)
{
new vehid;
switch(row){
case 0: vehid = 596;//Police car 1
case 1: vehid = 597;//Police car 2
case 2: vehid = 598;//Police car 3
case 3: vehid = 416;//Ambulance
case 4: vehid = 490;//FBI Rancher
case 5: vehid = 528;//FBI Pantser
case 6: { ShowMenuForPlayer(Extra,playerid); }
case 7: return ChangeMenu(playerid,Current,LMainMenu);//Return
}
return BuyCar(playerid,vehid,Current);
}

if(Current == Extra)
{
new vehid;
switch(row){
case 0: vehid = 544;//Ladder Truck
case 1: vehid = 407;//Fire Truck
case 2: vehid = 599;//Police Ranger
case 3: return ChangeMenu(playerid,Current,More);//Return
}
}

LethaL
22/03/2008, 03:32 PM
hi...if i would change the admin level for a command like "Admin Cars",what row of code must i change?...excuse me for the english

Look at the first page of this topic i have explained it there.

hey i got a question i tried to add new menus, the : more menu did work but the 'extra'menu didnt ( it crashes when i press on it in game)
if(Current == More)
{
new vehid;
switch(row){
case 0: vehid = 596;//Police car 1
case 1: vehid = 597;//Police car 2
case 2: vehid = 598;//Police car 3
case 3: vehid = 416;//Ambulance
case 4: vehid = 490;//FBI Rancher
case 5: vehid = 528;//FBI Pantser
case 6: { ShowMenuForPlayer(Extra,playerid); } // <---
case 7: return ChangeMenu(playerid,Current,LMainMenu);//Return
}
}

Firstly you need this(below) otherwise it will try and buy a car which hasnt been stated. The "return" bit stops the code there (badly explained i no) case 6: return ShowMenuForPlayer(Extra,playerid);
It should work after this change has been made.

cjmaster
22/03/2008, 03:39 PM
it works, thank you very much

Float
25/03/2008, 01:47 PM
If i ban someone, does it ban him by his ip adress?
And how do i remove a ban?

LethaL
25/03/2008, 04:33 PM
If i ban someone, does it ban him by his ip adress?
And how do i remove a ban?

It adds ip to samp.ban. To remove open samp.ban and remove the ip.
In the next version ill make my own /ban & /unban commands.

zallomallo
26/03/2008, 09:54 PM
How can I add to stuff to the list of stuff in the file when you register?

MidoBan
27/03/2008, 06:51 AM
How can I add to stuff to the list of stuff in the file when you register?

If u r doing it inside the Ladmin FS so just:
dUserSetINT(PlayerName2(playerid)).("something",value);
For example, something can be "clan", and value can be 2.

If u r doing it in another FS:
Include this:
#include <lethaldudb2>

Put this somewere in the FS:
stock PlayerName2(playerid) {
new name[255];
GetPlayerName(playerid, name, 255);
return name;
}

And then the same thing:
dUserSetINT(PlayerName2(playerid)).("somwthing",value);

zallomallo
27/03/2008, 11:33 AM
Thanks, but how can I make it get the admin level value from a different source? Would I have to change all those format(file, ladmin/users/%s.sav) lines?

LethaL
27/03/2008, 03:10 PM
If u r doing it in another FS:
Include this:
#include <lethaldudb2>

Put this somewere in the FS:
stock PlayerName2(playerid) {
new name[255];
GetPlayerName(playerid, name, 255);
return name;
}

then
dUserINT(PlayerName2(playerid)).("level");

arieie
27/03/2008, 03:18 PM
In some servers what i downloaded i cant login orsomething or You need to login to use this command i do /login Password : and its say your alredy logged in WTF what i need to do? >:D :lol:?

zallomallo
27/03/2008, 06:45 PM
It has auto-login.

cjmaster
28/03/2008, 09:29 AM
how to disable autologin?

ArryMan
28/03/2008, 01:08 PM
Help me with admin please, when i type ban id kick id server says that is not posible( i chahge my level to 5)
But when i type /ban /kick /explode myid im takink explode! plz! server adress 77.91.227.123

LethaL
28/03/2008, 02:24 PM
i went on the server and u arent on it, plus therea re no admins at all there, plus no1 speaks english. Not only that but the server weather was raining which f**ks up the sound. >:D

ArryMan
28/03/2008, 02:29 PM
Sorry Lethal, i promote you to admins and you will see, go on server.samp.in:7777
Weather is random ;)

[DMC]BangFlash
01/04/2008, 01:43 PM
When I Download the files, and put them all at the right place.
Then i start the server en tip /register ... .
But nothing is coming. And when I open the pwn file
and Press Compile it came this error

C:\DOKUME~1\DNER~1\Desktop\LAdmin2.2\LAdmin2.2\FIL TER~1\ladmin2.pwn(2) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dutils"

1 Error.

pls help

Marcel
01/04/2008, 01:44 PM
Download Dutils and add it in the Pawno - include folder

[DMC]BangFlash
01/04/2008, 01:51 PM
Where can i found the Dutils file ?

ThePro
01/04/2008, 05:01 PM
Works 5/5 but it would be cool to have a command for commands like /admincommands that would be cool

[TouchX]Ash
01/04/2008, 05:08 PM
I think its /lcommands

ThePro
02/04/2008, 12:57 PM
Is auto login by ip or by nick i just hate those peapole who steal my nick and go onto my server :mrgreen:

Marcel
02/04/2008, 01:07 PM
by ip

ThePro
02/04/2008, 01:20 PM
nice ;)

GMusicOn
05/04/2008, 08:59 PM
Never mind..

rodney_007
07/04/2008, 06:47 AM
hi im newb at this,

is there a tut how to compile .inc files?

thanks.

GMusicOn
07/04/2008, 10:27 AM
hi im newb at this,

is there a tut how to compile .inc files?

thanks.

All you have to do with inc files is put them in the right place :| "pawno/include" place them there.

TheBigShow
09/04/2008, 05:26 PM
when I try to register server crashes

GMusicOn
09/04/2008, 05:37 PM
knutico ]
when I try to register server crashes

Do you have put everything in the right place?
Thought i had that to when "scriptfiles/ladmin" not was created.

TheBigShow
09/04/2008, 06:02 PM
what are the folders to create?

EDIT: Found it, thx anyway

MidoBan
09/04/2008, 06:46 PM
If i wanna add an ingame permanent player name change command.
Do i must create a new player file, copy all the stuff (stats, etc..), and then erase the old file?
Or can i rename the existing file someway?

EDIT:

nvm.. got it, copied all the stuff from the old player file to the new one, then deleted the old one. :mrgreen:

ALEXALEX303
10/04/2008, 09:34 PM
To make yourself admin:
1. Connect to server register then disconnect
If i am alredy registered?

GMusicOn
11/04/2008, 12:29 PM
To make yourself admin:
1. Connect to server register then disconnect
If i am alredy registered?

He just said it, go to ur account file (scriptfiles/ladmin/users/urname.sav) and change: level=0 to level=5
Then start the server and you'll be the highst admin.

Sean_GreenWood
11/04/2008, 12:49 PM
Nice man! It works 100% for me ;)

MidoBan
13/04/2008, 09:40 PM
How could i add forbidden names to the file?
I wanna create a name ban command with this..

Or is there a better way to name ban?

ThePro
13/04/2008, 10:36 PM
to ban a name go to:
Server\scriptfiles\ladmin\config\ForbiddenNames.CF G

edit
13/04/2008, 11:33 PM
i started using this as my admin script a few days ago and it sometimes randomly crashes my server when i spawn cars, tele places, or other commands... its not just one command or car because im able to use/spawn the same one after it crashes....
i took out all my filterscripts and left just this one in, and it still crashed after about 10 mins...
is there a fix for this im missing?

MidoBan
14/04/2008, 05:43 AM
to ban a name go to:
Server\scriptfiles\ladmin\config\ForbiddenNames.CF G

Yeh but i dont wanna do it manually, i want a command..
Is there any special way for modifying a CFG file with a ingame command?

MidoBan
14/04/2008, 05:47 AM
i started using this as my admin script a few days ago and it sometimes randomly crashes my server when i spawn cars, tele places, or other commands... its not just one command or car because im able to use/spawn the same one after it crashes....
i took out all my filterscripts and left just this one in, and it still crashed after about 10 mins...
is there a fix for this im missing?

No there is no additional fix, the latest version is on the first page and works perfectly for me.
Are u using linux with the windows version maybe?

EDIT: Sorry for double, mistake.

LethaL
14/04/2008, 08:25 AM
Hey MidoBan there are too many commands in the list so it is really difficult to find the command you need.
If i remember correctly the command is /forbidname [name] which is a level 4 command. There is also /forbidword [word].

@ eDiT - i have emailed you on msn.

MidoBan
14/04/2008, 10:28 AM
Hey MidoBan there are too many commands in the list so it is really difficult to find the command you need.
If i remember correctly the command is /forbidname [name] which is a level 4 command. There is also /forbidword [word].

Got it, thanks man!

_Raven
14/04/2008, 01:35 PM
OMG !!!
Nice Admin Script .. :)
LetHaL + REP :)

edit
14/04/2008, 04:41 PM
ty lethal, i never thought about that 700 car limit :P

NobbysCrisp
14/04/2008, 05:51 PM
This is officially the best admin script personally i think ever created! Its amazing, i use it all time its also great when your adding cars and weps cos u just do /lmenu and select what you want :O Its realy good continue good work! MY friend also recieved the one of you with /fakechat which i had fun with XD

GMusicOn
15/04/2008, 04:41 PM

Or just do like me, delete the commands that you don't use, or can use by a diffrent way like: /ljetpack and /lmenu > weaps etc.
/lhy or /lmenu > /tuning.

Just delete the commands you don't use or don't need them.
This will make it better for you to see the commands.

LethaL
15/04/2008, 07:52 PM
I meant the /lcommands list was too big, so i have made two other commands.
http://pastebin.com/m190b3e8b

ThePro
15/04/2008, 07:58 PM
what doas it do?

LethaL
15/04/2008, 08:29 PM
just click on the link :D its a simplified /lcommands. Copy and paste it into the filterscript if you want it.

GMusicOn
16/04/2008, 01:32 PM
I meant the /lcommands list was too big, so i have made two other commands.
http://pastebin.com/m190b3e8b

Ohh.. that one i did clean up yeah :lol:
Just like i said i removed all the commands that i don't use.
I change al the tekst and colours to my own style.
So for me it itsn't a problem, i also have add some other commands that i think are usefull :)

I have changed allmost all of the commands levels because i use the admin script voor Vip and pro members accounts. :roll:
Also i wanted to make it like only VIP can use that command and so, and it works fine.

Ps: i edit my previous post that you asked me by PM LethaL

Yaheli_Faro
16/04/2008, 02:40 PM
Nice Work!! ;)

i might use it on my server.

stiffler2100
16/04/2008, 08:32 PM
hey uhm, iv been using your script for ages (on a linux server after you corrected it) but because you made it a linux one you deleted all the text documents so it doesnt save like who you have banned, so i banned the wrong id and i cannot unban him, because theres no save logs of who i banned, how can i unban him?!

MidoBan
17/04/2008, 05:17 AM
Hey Lethal, about what we talked on msn - ForbiddenNames.
All the forbidden name list was too much for a name ban, so decided to add this.

if (strcmp(cmdtext,"/ban",true) == 0)
{
//all the ban stuff
dUserSetINT(PlayerName2(player1)).("banned",1);
Ban(player1);
}

{
if (dUserINT(PlayerName2(playerid)).("banned") == 1)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "You are banned from this server!");
Kick(playerid);
}
}

Its a simpler way to ban by name, i think its usefull..
If u want, add it.

Mikep
17/04/2008, 10:52 AM
hey, i register in game then im stuck on how i make myself an admin and when i go back into the game ,it says im not registered ????

Jap2Uk
17/04/2008, 05:48 PM
i been using for 2/3 months. only problem is if i try to spwan weapon from /lmenu i get auto banned. server config anti cheat is set 0. is there something else i nd change?

ThePro
17/04/2008, 05:53 PM
possibly an anti cheat script that came whit a gamemode or just a "touched" version of the script

Jap2Uk
17/04/2008, 06:06 PM
HostName: =====POLIZIE=====
Address: 172.206.134.87:7777

i got the gamemode from here.

how do i check gamemode settings? and is it easy to change setting?. i have never tried edit anything. i wud be to scared to try :)

LethaL
17/04/2008, 06:28 PM
Yeah that gamemode has an anti cheat. Try search for the cheat timer and then delete it. It will look like "SetTimer(" "

@ MidoBan - Its good, ill add it to the next release. I left that out because i thought that you could reuse the account and let some1 else with the name use it, but as this doesnt happen. We'll ban the account, name and ip :D

killer94_nl
18/04/2008, 05:42 AM
i Cant Login :(

Mikep
18/04/2008, 05:46 AM
Guys please help me! I register, exit and go back and im not registered!

killer94_nl
18/04/2008, 06:07 AM
I got the same problem When i register its says You are automaticly logged in and Then i disconnect i must create a new acount :'(

But I cant login What I have do Wrong

My Server CFG

echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password mypass
maxplayers 32
port 6881
hostname my server name
gamemode0 my game mode
filterscripts ladmin2 adminspec vactions
announce 1
query 1
weburl www.sa-mp.com
anticheat 0

Zh3r0
18/04/2008, 10:21 AM
Good work with the admin [fs] man ;)
i love it :lol:

ThePro
18/04/2008, 02:05 PM
check your script files folder and see if theres an ladmin folder inside if not than download the .zip version and its fixed ;)

Headshot1108
18/04/2008, 04:17 PM
can i have the IsPlayerLAdmin function in my gamemode?

LethaL
18/04/2008, 04:49 PM
Guys please help me! I register, exit and go back and im not registered!

You need to read the first post as it tells you how to set your level. You need to edit your file which will be in "scriptfiles/ladmin/users"

Good work with the admin [fs] man ;)
i love it :lol:

Thanks, i think this version is actually reliable now.

sure.

ryanh1991
19/04/2008, 02:34 PM

LethaL
20/04/2008, 11:38 AM
First thing to say is that this ISNT a proper update to ladmin, this should only be used if you want to add IsPlayerLAdmin(playerid).

Really Important Stuff

How To Use
1. Put this line in your gamemode or filterscript, normally under #include <a_samp>

" #include <IsPlayerLAdmin> " (without the speech marks "")

2. DELETE YOUR EXISTING config.ini file b4 running the filterscript

3. Put loggedin=0 in each on your admins user files (this will make sure no1 else can use your admin commands)

and thats it

GMusicOn
25/04/2008, 07:58 AM
I can't make it work so i ask it in here.

You can use /useskin etc, but when you connect and you have it activated you still see the skins.
When you take any person it spawns with your skin from the file.

Now i want to make it, when someone has uses his skin that you don't see the classselection.

Maybe somebody knows how to do that?

ThePro
26/04/2008, 09:47 PM
ok i found a way to remove all the server crashing names :mrgreen: add this to: ForbiddenNames

tcom1
tcom2
tcom3
tcom4
tcom5
tcom6
tcom7
tcom8
tcom9
lpt1
lpt2
lpt3
lpt4
lpt5
lpt6
lpt7
lpt8
lpt9
clock$
nul
aux
prn
con

and it should look like:

Carl
Rocky
Pepe
Arnoldo
SgtPepper
Pepsi
Pepno
Azucar
Vino_Toro
Zoquete
Pacman
Batman
AquilesBrinco
Manfrey
Papirola
Sopapeala
tcom1
tcom2
tcom3
tcom4
tcom5
tcom6
tcom7
tcom8
tcom9
lpt1
lpt2
lpt3
lpt4
lpt5
lpt6
lpt7
lpt8
lpt9
clock$
nul
aux
prn
con

TheBigShow
29/04/2008, 07:07 PM
hey I have a big bug, when people join to server they get admin levels and they are not admins, not even registered

ThePro
29/04/2008, 07:10 PM
knutico ]
hey I have a big bug, when people join to server they get admin levels and they are not admins, not even registered

yeah i seen that level 4 (on your server)

GtakriZ
30/04/2008, 06:23 AM
knutico ]

I have that although I tried removing auto-login and returning all the variables 0 after OnPlayerConnect/Disconnect. LethaL we need your help with that.

fano1
30/04/2008, 07:29 AM
Very Nice AdminSystem ;)

[H]InVion_
30/04/2008, 07:33 AM
I'm having problems

Random people come onto my server and they are admin... no one has set their lvl or anything... how can I fix this bug?

GtakriZ
30/04/2008, 08:21 AM
InVion_ ]
I'm having problems

Random people come onto my server and they are admin... no one has set their lvl or anything... how can I fix this bug?

We have that too. The only thing we can do is to wait for LethaL. I also PMed him!

MidoBan
30/04/2008, 08:28 AM
Weird that it happens to all of u guys..
I'm using it for a long time, never happend to me..
Maybe he released a new version? When did u all download it?
What version are u using?

GtakriZ
30/04/2008, 08:50 AM
I downloaded about 3 weeks ago for Linux because my server is Linux.

LethaL
30/04/2008, 12:00 PM
Although this isnt helpful to you, i can honestly say this has never happened to me or on any of my friends servers. I dont know if its possible, but maybe the gamemode or other filterscripts interfer with ladmin to create this problem, but as it is the first filterscript in the server.cfg it should always be refered to first on all callbacks, so unlikely to be this. As the problem still exists for you even after you have removed the auto- login, this suggests that this isnt the cause of the problem.
Honestly i dont know what the problem is, so therefore dont know how to fix it. If you have any ideas, then say.
To try and debug the bug. Can you type /getinfo for any [i]bugged admin to see if the login varible is 1, and any other info u think is relevant.
Lastly could you (GtakriZ, [H]InVion_ and others) reply with your gamemode and the filterscripts running on your server.

GtakriZ
30/04/2008, 12:23 PM
Although this isnt helpful to you, i can honestly say this has never happened to me or on any of my friends servers. I dont know if its possible, but maybe the gamemode or other filterscripts interfer with ladmin to create this problem, but as it is the first filterscript in the server.cfg it should always be refered to first on all callbacks, so unlikely to be this. As the problem still exists for you even after you have removed the auto- login, this suggests that this isnt the cause of the problem.
Honestly i dont know what the problem is, so therefore dont know how to fix it. If you have any ideas, then say.
To try and debug the bug. Can you type /getinfo for any [i]bugged admin to see if the login varible is 1, and any other info u think is relevant.
Lastly could you (GtakriZ, [H]InVion_ and others) reply with your gamemode and the filterscripts running on your server.

It shows 1 at Registered and Logged In although there's no account for that player (no .sav file). I'm running my own LSP gamemode which is not for public but I can send it to you, I don't think it's from the main gamemode though. I will try re-looking into your FS and post anything helpful. Thanks for your reply.

TheBigShow
30/04/2008, 01:56 PM
it's workin for me now, just be sure its the first on the filterscript line in server.cfg

GtakriZ
30/04/2008, 06:13 PM
knutico ]
it's workin for me now, just e sure its the first on the filterscript line in server.cfg

I will try it and I will post. Let's hope it will work.

down_fix
01/05/2008, 12:04 AM
This looks like the best admin script i have seen but when i go to compile i get there errors.

C:\Documents and Settings\\Desktop\samp\pawno\include\dutils.inc(22 ) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Documents and Settings\\Desktop\samp\pawno\include\lethaldudb2.i nc(173) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "ret_memcpy"
C:\Documents and Settings\\Desktop\samp\pawno\include\lethaldudb2.i nc(173) : error 013: no entry point (no public functions)
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664

2 Errors.

Sorry if this has been posted like a million times.

ThePro
01/05/2008, 10:31 AM
i think is saying that you never used any funcion in lethaldudb2.inc at least thats what it sayid

down_fix
01/05/2008, 07:27 PM
well everytime i go to login it says i am logged in which i'm not. Then i pick a skin and it closes the connection. This all happens when i change my level to 5.. I am so close to having every thing running please help.. :)

GtakriZ
02/05/2008, 06:30 AM
It works for me now but I crash when typing commands that save something into file like /setname, /setlevel etc. I'm using the Linux version because my hosting company uses Linux Debian. Any ideas?

RoTeM657
02/05/2008, 07:57 AM
wow It's so good
i love it :)

Yui
02/05/2008, 09:44 AM
i have a godfather mod it not work i write /login ...... hey say succesfull logged but it do nothing i must select a character and if i select closed server conncetion

down_fix
02/05/2008, 01:51 PM
i have a godfather mod it not work i write /login ...... hey say succesfull logged but it do nothing i must select a character and if i select closed server conncetion

Thats the same as me i would really like to no how to fix this..

GtakriZ
02/05/2008, 01:58 PM

Thats the same as me i would really like to no how to fix this..

Look I hate GF gamemode as I don't hate any other gamemode in here for these reasons:

1. Huge code
2. Not editable
3. Designed for running alone

For the above reasons especially number 3, I don't think it would work together with other scripts because it is so huge. Admin system would work with it if it was especially created for that gamemode. I don't like, don't know why maybe because I don't like RPG.

An answer please to
It works for me now but I crash when typing commands that save something into file like /setname, /setlevel etc. I'm using the Linux version because my hosting company uses Linux Debian. Any ideas?

LethaL
02/05/2008, 07:17 PM
OK, the first thing i have to say is;

IF YOU ARE USING THE GF GAMEMODE DO NOT USE THIS ADMINSCRIPT

as both have login and register systems.

@ down_fix - to get those errors you must have an old comiler or something, try downloading the latest one.

wow It's so good
i love it :)

im glad you like it.

@ GtakriZ to solve this i just remove he SaveToFile function, unfortunately this does mean that no logs will be saved.

Finally, should i include a aka script in the next release of ladmin. Also what other features do you want in the next release? All ideas welcome :D