PDA

View Full Version : [FilterScript] [FS] Cellphone commands + animation!!! (ideal for RP servers)

zeruel_angel
01/02/2008, 10:54 PM
Celular call Filter Script v1.5

With this filterscrip you can call other players using your cellphone, someway like in godfather, but with animations!
If you call, you will take out your cellphone, if the other player answer, he will take out his cellphone too! if someone hangsup, both will leave the cellphones!
When talking to the cellphone, only player in 20 meter radious will hear the player, even if the global chat is ON.
:arrow:NEW you can change this on line 3, if you use -1 nowbody will here your phone conversation

<[CELLPHONE SYSTEM COMMANDS]>
:arrow:NEW/mynumber or /mn (in order to know your cellphone number)
:arrow:NEW/memory1 or /mm1(call outs)(last 5 calls)
:arrow:NEW/memory2 or /mm2 (call in)(last 5 calls)
:arrow:NEW/sms [phone number] [text] (send a SMS)
:arrow:NEW/smsIN (IN BOX) (last 5 SMS)
:arrow:NEW/smsOUT(SEND BOX)(last 5 SMS)
/CALL [phone number] (to call someone)
/Hangup or /h (to hangup the phone)
/pickup or /p (to pick up a call)

If you are calling, use /h to cancell it, if someone is calling you and you don't won't to anwer, use /h to cut the comunication!
:arrow:NEW When someone is being call ppl around will hear his cellphone RINGING!!!
:arrow:NEWSMS have status, you can see it in your SEND BOX (/smsOUT) it will said the player name if it was delivered or FAILURE if it can be delivered (eg: you entered a wrong phone number)
:arrow:NEW When you login you get a random 4 digits phone number! (use (/mynumber or /mn to know it)
:arrow:NEW Now it feactures IN-GAME help! ( /cellhelp )

Download links
FULL PACK v1.5
Languages feactured: Spanish and english! WITH README.TXT!!!
-> CLICK (http://zeruel.vndv.com/samp/almacen/CELL.zip) <-
<Turkish version> (http://www.boraaydeniz.com/samp/CELL.rar)Credits to wShake

Bugs:
Sometimes, the player have his cellphone out, and he perfom (again) the take out animation, well, thats not my fault... really!
IF YOU FOUND MORE PLEASE PM ME OR POST THEM HERE!!!

Note:
1) If you want to make a translation PLEASE DO IT! and then, can you send me a PM so I can add it to the PACK (credits will be given)

Credits:
1)eldiablo1337: For his help.
2)Luxeon[P7]: For his ideas.
2)lorfirewall[P7]: For his bug report.
2)wShake[P7]: For the turkish version.

See you later!

Scope
01/02/2008, 10:56 PM
Awsome!I think i'll test it soon

WOOT FIRST POSTER! :D >:D

zeruel_angel
01/02/2008, 10:58 PM
:o you were in the script showroom page pressing "refresh" in your browser???????

You were EXTREMELLY FAST!!!!!

See you later!

eldiablo1337
01/02/2008, 11:02 PM
Damn i wanted to make this script tommorow!
You made first ^^, very nice, i like your scripts :P

zeruel_angel
01/02/2008, 11:13 PM
And where is the problem? Do it too! you can download mine and take a look at it, put me in your credits only if you use a lot of code from my FS if not, I doesn't bothers me.

BTW your scripts are really good too! 8) Keep up the good work!

See you later!

snipe69
01/02/2008, 11:34 PM
you always do cool filterscripts like this one keep good work men 8)

eldiablo1337
01/02/2008, 11:37 PM
Do it too!

I might do that :>

put me in your credits

I will.

BTW your scripts are really good too! 8) Keep up the good work!

Thank you :]

ghayss_94
01/02/2008, 11:48 PM
i'm a newbie and need to know where 2 put this codes

if u have an ex. just like landgrub but i will be delightful if u could add it to lvdm.pwn

zeruel_angel
01/02/2008, 11:55 PM
i'm a newbie and need to know where 2 put this codes

if u have an ex. just like landgrub but i will be delightful if u could add it to lvdm.pwn

Just download it. You will found a readme.txt file, in 4 steps you have it working.

This is a filterscript, so you can have it working in almost all gamemodes.

See you later!

ghayss_94
02/02/2008, 12:00 AM
thanks 4 ur fast reply i will try to follow the steps and add the scripts

thnx man

zeruel_angel
02/02/2008, 12:26 AM
Again, if you can make a translation, please send it to me.

If you have an idea, post it here.

If you find a bug, post it here.

If you have it on a server, please post here the IP:PORT so ppl can go in and try it.

THANKS SEE YOU LATER!

See you later!

dacky
02/02/2008, 06:47 AM
Zeruel Thx Nice cellphone FS Man Nice work :D

$$$PiMp
02/02/2008, 07:03 AM
this is something that could be posted in useful scriptlets and not as an entire fs!

Anyway good work lol i added the animation yesterday to my mode ;) lol

Justdiespawn
02/02/2008, 07:22 AM
Thx zeruel ur work is awsome!

P.S el filterscript este esta muy bueno, vos va a hacer mas de estos?

-John-
02/02/2008, 09:51 AM
Nice work, well done thank you wery much :)

R@f
02/02/2008, 11:49 AM
very nice :D i can make you a french (or maybe german) translation when i have time ;)

R@f

luxeon
02/02/2008, 12:34 PM
10/10 nice.

you could do some phone options.
like:
/phonemenu ->will open menu.
menu options:

find name (you type /id [number] ,and it will show players name)
block calls
unblock calls
sms
sms archive (10last sms are saved)

and so on..

that would be something new and cool.

,Luxeon.

Chumillas
02/02/2008, 02:40 PM
Nice made again Zeruel

heheehhee ;)

humble
04/02/2008, 10:15 AM
Nice yet another usefull FS My GameMode is 95% finished il Pm you with the IP so you can check it out

Humble

zeruel_angel
04/02/2008, 06:18 PM
Thanks all of you!!!

P.S: Nice suggestion Luxeon[P7] maybe I wil add them later...

See you later!!!

Zaka
04/02/2008, 06:25 PM
Man your scripts are awesome. So is this one :)

StyleNL
06/02/2008, 09:45 AM
i like it so here is a Dutch Translation for your script :D http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O5W4ZK00

zeruel_angel
06/02/2008, 03:58 PM
Thanks to StyleNL now we are feacturing the dutch version!!!

(dutch version uses /bel /opn and /oph)

Download links
FULL PACK v1.0
Languages feactured: Spanish, english and dutch! WITH README.TXT!!!
-> CLICK (http://zeruel.mckroes.com/download.php?f=CELL.zip) <-

Renagade[NL]
07/02/2008, 08:22 PM
Nice FS, but the dutch version is written in bad dutch ;) I changed it myself

zeruel_angel
07/02/2008, 11:39 PM
]
Nice FS, but the dutch version is written in bad dutch ;) I changed it myself

Can you please also write a readme.txt in dutch and send me it to me? so I can change it?
THANKS!

eldiablo1337
07/02/2008, 11:49 PM
Although you made it realy nice, and useful for a lot of people.
But this aint phone system, its a PM with 'non stop' until you /hangup.

When you call someone, you need his NUMBER Not ID,
It would be way better having numbers!, but as i said, realy nice script!

I realy like your scripts :]

zeruel_angel
08/02/2008, 02:14 PM
Although you made it realy nice, and useful for a lot of people.
But this aint phone system, its a PM with 'non stop' until you /hangup.

When you call someone, you need his NUMBER Not ID,
It would be way better having numbers!, but as i said, realy nice script!

I realy like your scripts :]

Well is just a simple script, the hard part is the animaiton one, and I solved it with "colgartelefonino" ;)

I'm planning to make a bigger one, but first I released this. Anyway, I think that it is nice.

Well new updates coming soon! but first I have things to do in my REAL life... bills don't pay on their own...

See you later!

Renagade[NL]
08/02/2008, 05:18 PM
you have to change ''hangde'' to ''hing'' ;) in dutch version

asteroid
08/02/2008, 06:41 PM
Nice work ;)

Blood_Gangster
08/02/2008, 09:22 PM
Nice work.

I love the action you do when u get your phone out xD

pspleo
09/02/2008, 12:50 PM
I like it too so here's a swedish translation:

Sorry my Stupid FTP Client didn't worked, (http://rapidshare.com/files/90392687/CELL.zip.html)
But i dont think many swedish guys are scripting, but here it is anyways..

Blood_Gangster
09/02/2008, 01:22 PM
I would do a french translation or italian translation, do u want?

webflashing
11/02/2008, 06:25 PM
I have a little problem Zaruel... when i use your script, SOMETIMES (Not always), EVERYBODY can see my phone conversation!! Any idea of why??

----------

Zaruel, tengo un problema. Aveces cuando estoy en el server, y me pongo a a hablar por telefono, los demas pueden leer lo que estoy hablando por celular. Tenes idea de cual puede ser el problema??

zeruel_angel
11/02/2008, 09:04 PM
Extreme ]
I would do a french translation or italian translation, do u want?

YES PLEASE! =D

I have a little problem Zaruel... when i use your script, SOMETIMES (Not always), EVERYBODY can see my phone conversation!! Any idea of why??

----------

Zaruel, tengo un problema. Aveces cuando estoy en el server, y me pongo a a hablar por telefono, los demas pueden leer lo que estoy hablando por celular. Tenes idea de cual puede ser el problema??

Well, if people are close enought the can "hear" you talking, like in a normal phone conversation, they hear you but they don't hear the other person. You can change it in the script if you want... its a feacture.

See you later!

DefBrothers
17/02/2008, 12:37 AM
lol im having some problems here...
i tried to put all the codes in one gamemode, and i got one error:
(30) : error 017: undefined symbol "DEAD_TIMER_ID"

line 30:
new TimerLLamando[MAX_PLAYERS]={DEAD_TIMER_ID,...};

and i already put the line to define that thing...
#define DEAD_TIMER_ID -666

peace

zeruel_angel
17/02/2008, 03:43 PM
Thats really weird... and you say you have it this way?

#define DEAD_TIMER_ID -666
new TimerLLamando[MAX_PLAYERS]={DEAD_TIMER_ID,...};

You can also try this:

new TimerLLamando[MAX_PLAYERS]={-666,...};

Is the same thing.

See you later!

DefBrothers
17/02/2008, 03:53 PM
Now it works :)
thx

ggom
17/02/2008, 04:06 PM
please add cellphone cost system :lol: :lol:

zeruel_angel
18/02/2008, 05:55 AM

So... how would it be? you mean like real life cellphones? where you have to buy a card, and then put a code in your cellphone, and then you will have credit and if you run out of credit you will need to buy another card?

Or you mean a way to change call cost?

Please answer me... someday (I don't know when) I will release an update, with new feactures, and if I like this one, maybe I will add it.

See you later!

ggom
18/02/2008, 06:32 AM

So... how would it be? you mean like real life cellphones? where you have to buy a card, and then put a code in your cellphone, and then you will have credit and if you run out of credit you will need to buy another card?

Please answer me... someday (I don't know when) I will release an update, with new feactures, and if I like this one, maybe I will add it.

See you later!

yes you are right please add~

lorfirewall
18/02/2008, 01:22 PM
muy bueno, gracias :P

zeruel_angel
18/02/2008, 04:27 PM
muy bueno, gracias :P

De nada, gracias a vos! (its says, "very well, thank you :P" I say "You are welcome, thanks to you!")

See you later!

yes you are right please add~

Wich one? the one with the card? or the one with the changing cost? or both?

See you later!

lorfirewall
18/02/2008, 07:42 PM
Gracias a ti, por fin un español, olle, por cierto, al terminar la llamada, me dice lo que costó, pero no me lo cobra. :s

zeruel_angel
18/02/2008, 08:31 PM
Despues lo arreglo! GRACIAS!

lorfirewall
19/02/2008, 07:40 PM

pues tienes que arreglar mas ke una cosa, porque tódos ven lo que hablo con otra persona :x :x
dime si tiene solucuin plis

zeruel_angel
20/02/2008, 10:11 PM

pues tienes que arreglar mas ke una cosa, porque tódos ven lo que hablo con otra persona :x :x
dime si tiene solucuin plis

TRANSLATION:

I will fix it later, THANK YOU!

well you will need to fix more than one thing, because when I talk everybody can hear me :x :x
Tell me if it has a solution

Well the code is made to work like that, people will hear what you say, if they are close enought, like in a real telephone conversation. Next version will have this as an option, ok?. BTW try to talk in ENGLISH because this is an english forum, if you need help in spanish, fell free to click in the first link in my signature, you will be welcome there.

See you later!

TRANSLATION:
Bueno, el codigo esta hecho para funcionar asi, las personas escucharan lo que dices, si estan lo suficientemente cerca. Como en las conversaciones con telefonos de verdad. La proxima version tendra esto como opcion, ok?.Por cierto, intenta hablar en INLGES porque este foro es de habla inglesa, si necesitas ayuda en español, estas invitado a hacer click en el primer link de mi firma, seras bienvenido alli.

Hasta luego!

NEW UPDATE!!!!!!!!
See the first post for details
Download links
FULL PACK v1.5

Bugs:
Sometimes, the player have his cellphone out, and he perfom (again) the take out animation, well, thats not my fault... really!

Note:
1) If you want to make a translation PLEASE DO IT! and then, can you send me a PM so I can add it to the PACK (credits will be given)

Credits:

ggom
24/02/2008, 05:46 AM
good FS thank you

hey please make a saving login system and saving banksystem

i need this ^^;; please make it :o :o :o ;) :) :) :) ;) ;) :D :D

lorfirewall
24/02/2008, 01:18 PM
Hello, this time then there has haecho vien on everything from sending sms :lol: :D :o :lol: :mrgreen:

DARKutz
07/03/2008, 03:57 AM
hi .. i`m new to the entire SA:MP but i am runing a small test server at the moment and i came across your script. it`s very nice but what i don`t like is that the "personal number" changes every time you reconnect to the server.. it would be nice to make a saving "thing" that would save a number for each player that has registered and allso would be very nice if you could make the script send SMSs even if the other player is not connected and save the message untill the player connectes and reads it. that would be very nice.. i would of done it my self.. only the problem is i don`t know sh*t about this scripting.

[IB]Scorcher
07/03/2008, 04:12 PM
woot about time :P lol

zeruel_angel
25/03/2008, 11:34 AM
hi .. i`m new to the entire SA:MP but i am runing a small test server at the moment and i came across your script. it`s very nice but what i don`t like is that the "personal number" changes every time you reconnect to the server.. it would be nice to make a saving "thing" that would save a number for each player that has registered and allso would be very nice if you could make the script send SMSs even if the other player is not connected and save the message untill the player connectes and reads it. that would be very nice.. i would of done it my self.. only the problem is i don`t know sh*t about this scripting.

Hi, well, that are some nice ideas...

I will try them later.

See you later!

GtakriZ
25/03/2008, 02:42 PM
Hey very nice script, but to understand it better I would like to see the functions in English too, not just the messages. I would really appreciate it, thanks.

miguex
05/06/2008, 09:30 PM
hola cada ves qe pongo para ver el numero me cale 0 amis jugadores tambien me podrias yaudar porfabor gracias

sprout8
28/06/2008, 04:01 AM
line 397 doesnt work
TimerLLamando[playerid]=SetTimerEx("Calling",2000,true,"ii",playerid,numTel);

i think it should be fix like below code
TimerLLamando[playerid]=SetTimerEx("Llamando",2000,true,"ii",playerid,numTel);

magicek
24/07/2008, 05:54 PM
Good job, but i found a bug! When someone calls to you, you dont get the message that someone does call you, but when they hang up i can see the message "The cellPhone stoped ringing".
Please help!

matt2127
31/07/2008, 01:57 AM
when ever i go to use this on my server everyones phone number is 0

zeruel_angel
01/08/2008, 12:55 AM
sorry about this bug, someday i will script the hole thing again because is not really good, again SORRY

see you later!

grimmy149
14/08/2008, 08:12 AM
is there a way to make the number stay the SAME or /call id plz

JoeK
19/08/2008, 05:06 AM
Perhaps saving the players phone number, but instead of /call <id> you should assign a phone number ;)

alco12
02/09/2008, 04:05 PM
how i can do to save the phone number of the player, to be the number the same all days ??

Tez2k7
02/09/2008, 04:22 PM
how i can do to save the phone number of the player, to be the number the same all days ??

You can't.

Maikel
02/09/2008, 04:25 PM

You can't.

Yes, he can! It's scriptable!

alco12
02/09/2008, 07:12 PM

OKEY, thanks, but how i have to do to save ??? can you explain me ?

good bay !!

zeruel_angel
03/09/2008, 04:22 AM
Hi! a way to save the player number is using a login+account system, so when a player creates and account you give him a number.
But you will need to understand how to create/use and account system.

Another way (the worst) is to create a .ini file to storage the player name and the number and when a player enter the server check if there is a file with the player name and use that phone number, if not, create the file and give him a phone number. The problem is that you will end with A LOT of files, because there would be a file per every player that have ever played in your server. The good thing is that this is easiest to make, you just need to edit a little the FS and know how to work with files using pawno (not really hard).

See you later!

alco12
03/09/2008, 10:13 AM
Hi! a way to save the player number is using a login+account system, so when a player creates and account you give him a number.
But you will need to understand how to create/use and account system.

Another way (the worst) is to create a .ini file to storage the player name and the number and when a player enter the server check if there is a file with the player name and use that phone number, if not, create the file and give him a phone number. The problem is that you will end with A LOT of files, because there would be a file per every player that have ever played in your server. The good thing is that this is easiest to make, you just need to edit a little the FS and know how to work with files using pawno (not really hard).

See you later!

a lot of thanks but, ani login-register fs is valid to this ?? or i have to modific somecing of the filtersript ?? and, the other option of .ini files, , can you explain me how i have to put in the .ini file??

sorry for my ignorance and my bad english, i am spanish....

good bay friends!!1

[dp]Janson
03/09/2008, 10:50 AM
Register/login, why this is just to secure the userdata, but a number isn't a big secret, i made a small script for you!

At the top:

#include <dudb>
#include <dini>
#include <dutils>

[For the includes klick here (http://www.dracoblue.net/index.php?id=4&WHICH=31&Language=de)!]

Under Main:

public OnPlayerconnect(playerid)
{
CellState[playerid]=LIBRE;
AuxiliarTel[playerid]=-1;
CellTime[playerid]=0;
TimerLLamando[playerid]=DEAD_TIMER_ID;
TimerCaidaFicha[playerid]=DEAD_TIMER_ID;
msgInfo(playerid, "Use: /CellHelp to get help using cellphones");
borrarMemorias(playerid);
if (!udb_Exists(PlayerName(playerid)))
{
//New user
dini_Create(PlayerName(playerid));
Numero_Tel[playerid]=random(8998)+1000;
dUserSetINT(PlayerName(playerid)).("Number",Numero_Tel[playerid]);
}
if (udb_Exists(PlayerName(playerid)))
{
//Was anytime before online
Numero_Tel[playerid] = (playerid, dUserINT(PlayerName(playerid)).("Number"));
}
return 1;
}

stock PlayerName(playerid)
{
new name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
GetPlayerName(playerid, name, MAX_PLAYER_NAME);
return name;
}

Becasue of the funktion(in onplayerconnect) you dont need any saves at onplayerdisconnect:

dUserSetINT(PlayerName(playerid)).("Number",Numero_Tel[playerid]);

nexviper223
03/09/2008, 02:39 PM
Hi. Im Nex.

My friend Remaked this cellphone+animation script.

What's new?
>Calling Message(When u get call,u get looping message[Calling..Calling...]).
>Phone Book(You can see all players number on phonebook).

plz DL it.

I think you should change message(SendClientMessage(playerid,"***********")).
calling.... or you get new mail... or something.

DL URL:[ http://image35.bannch.com/bs/M302/bbs/249213/img/0107901098.pwn ]

http://image35.bannch.com/bs/M302/bbs/249213/img/0107904077.png
-----------------------------------------
..:::*LEMONADE SERVER*:::..
IP:PORT:[ nexviper223.ddo.jp:7777 ]
WEB:[ http://saslforum.blog117.fc2.com/ ]
MAIL:[ lemonadeserver@gmail.com ]
-----------------------------------------

wShake
04/09/2008, 07:30 PM
Turkish Language Pack includes their translated commands too! =P

Tez2k7
04/09/2008, 07:38 PM

You can't.

But c'mon, if he could script it he would of done it by now, like me. :lol:

zeruel_angel
04/09/2008, 09:36 PM
Turkish Language Pack includes their translated commands too! =P

Thank you for the translation!!!

See you later!

xspectorx
17/09/2008, 05:11 AM
very cool system

thaigta
17/09/2008, 03:17 PM
nice 8)

[WS]Hyper
14/10/2008, 06:07 PM
O_O why does this crash my server? :'(

MenaceX^
15/10/2008, 09:53 AM
I will test it. :)

P1ngz
15/10/2008, 04:29 PM
Does not work for me, cellhelp crashes server..

Core_61
05/11/2008, 02:35 PM
please update the link :)?

MenaceX^
05/11/2008, 03:12 PM
Well, You have done really nice job. Useful for RP servers. Gotta try it soon.

avenger678
05/11/2008, 04:07 PM
I will test it. :)

Well, You have done really nice job. Useful for RP servers. Gotta try it soon.

I hate when people keep spamming topics, just to get their postcount up .... :x

SA_FAN
06/11/2008, 03:19 PM
Looks nice, but i can´t download it... :(
Please pack these english FS in a .rar file and load it up on rapidshare.
Sorry for my bad english. :'(

silvan
21/11/2008, 09:24 PM
links are broken for me can someone re-uppload for me pls?

x-cutter
24/11/2008, 12:44 PM
links are broken for me can someone re-uppload for me pls?

plz someone i need this script

silvan
25/11/2008, 09:23 AM
someone reup pls :( this is awesome thing :/

x-cutter
29/11/2008, 02:38 PM
The TURKISH link works, I only need someone to put it back in english

Thanks

extra
29/11/2008, 04:59 PM
really very nice ! :D

ASpeedy101
01/12/2008, 02:44 PM
Can you re-upload or someone mirror the english link is dead and i only speak english.

Unwritten
03/12/2008, 08:13 AM
Hi, please fix links to download spanish version, thanks!

notec100
17/12/2008, 08:13 AM
Need English link please. If it's not going to be re posted I suggest you remove the advertisement for the English and Spanish link to avoid everyone asking for a link. Thanks.

Safun
03/01/2009, 03:13 PM

With this filterscrip you can call other players using your cellphone, someway like in godfather, but with animations!
If you call, you will take out your cellphone, if the other player answer, he will take out his cellphone too! if someone hangsup, both will leave the cellphones!
When talking to the cellphone, only player in 20 meter radious will hear the player, even if the global chat is ON.
:arrow:NEW you can change this on line 3, if you use -1 nowbody will here your phone conversation

If you are calling, use /h to cancell it, if someone is calling you and you don't won't to anwer, use /h to cut the comunication!
:arrow:NEW When someone is being call ppl around will hear his cellphone RINGING!!!
:arrow:NEWSMS have status, you can see it in your SEND BOX (/smsOUT) it will said the player name if it was delivered or FAILURE if it can be delivered (eg: you entered a wrong phone number)
:arrow:NEW When you login you get a random 4 digits phone number! (use (/mynumber or /mn to know it)

Download links
FULL PACK v1.5

Bugs:

Note:

Credits:

See you later!

1st link => dead!!!

PLS repair

introzen
18/01/2009, 06:10 PM
I need this!!! PLEASE RE-UPLOAD

Diablo1st
09/02/2009, 11:21 PM
please some one reupload the english version the only one alive is the turkey one..

pepper
10/02/2009, 05:43 PM
engish link dead :(

Mikep
10/02/2009, 06:19 PM
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=2868.0

cj101
17/02/2009, 02:47 AM
fix link

x-cutter
17/02/2009, 07:47 PM
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=2868.0

wtf whats the point?

Karl115
23/02/2009, 08:30 PM
english version dont download it self
>:D

none
24/02/2009, 02:31 PM
Re-upload please! English version don't download!
P.S. Sorry, bad English :-[

Coicatak
26/02/2009, 05:32 PM
Reupload it pleasen english version link is dead :/

Basss
26/02/2009, 07:43 PM
nice one ^^ *tumpup*

Coicatak
26/02/2009, 09:40 PM
nice one ^^ *tumpup*

You got the english version?

MasterShwuan
04/03/2009, 08:33 PM
your link is broken for ur FS...

Coicatak
05/03/2009, 01:06 PM
Re-upload ffs...

Chaprnks
06/03/2009, 03:39 AM
Guys, he hasn't been online since 2008, unless someone has a backup, this won't be re-uploaded.

Coicatak
09/07/2009, 06:42 PM
Anyone got it? If yes, reupload please

[LF]Mr.Lucci
29/08/2009, 05:33 PM
I have a friend who speaks turkish, im trying to have him translate it back to english for us :lol: I'll upload it when I have it.

chesterzituuh
06/09/2009, 06:48 PM
Hey, for me its a good script!
Can you translate it for me? In portuguese :D
My email:
nico.leonardo @ hotmail.com

And where the donwload? PM me :D
Have a wonderfull day!

chesterzituuh
06/09/2009, 06:50 PM
CAN you translate it to Portuguese or Brazilian please? :mrgreen:
Where the donwload?
PM me at: nico.leonardo @ hotmail.com :D
Have a wonderfull day!!
Its look at a nice script!

Download links
FULL PACK v1.5

Bugs:

Note:

Credits:

See you later!

jameskmonger
14/11/2009, 10:41 AM
Anyone got a download for this?

quite_scream
14/11/2009, 11:07 AM
nice i downloading now :)

Drake_Peck
14/11/2009, 12:25 PM
Download link doesnt works :(

MenaceX^
14/11/2009, 12:30 PM
nice i downloading now :)
You're not, there are no available links.

elvago
14/11/2009, 05:15 PM
Good Work and Nice !

TheCell90
30/11/2009, 08:48 AM
The Downloadlinks doesn't work.

darkrounge
30/11/2009, 10:30 AM
Link doesn't work man!!!!

sant
01/12/2009, 12:08 AM
Does anyone have a link, I really need this script!

povilaslt2
01/12/2009, 03:41 PM
Yes and i need this script!!!

Rajeev
22/12/2009, 10:38 PM
I Cannot download it. :roll:

Rajeev
22/12/2009, 10:43 PM
please give me the dutch link from this good script

zeruel_angel
11/01/2010, 03:13 AM
Links updated!

See you later!

saifo997
15/01/2010, 04:47 PM
Sorry for double posting
BUT I really need Help

zeruel_angel
16/01/2010, 08:36 AM
Sorry for double posting
BUT I really need Help

Sorry, my english is not that good nowadays, I don't think I can understand your question. If you want to add this to your server, just follow instructions inside readme.txt:
In order to make this Filter Script to work, you need to:

1) Copy the content of the of your language folder into your FilterScritp folder
2) Add this filtescript into your server by opening "server.cfg" and adding "CELL"
at the end of "filterscripts" line. It may look like this:
"filterscripts adminspec actions CELL"
3) Give me credits about this.

I hope this help you

See you later!

jameskmonger
16/01/2010, 11:07 AM
Sorry for double posting
BUT I really need Help

Sorry, my english is not that good nowadays, I don't think I can understand your question. If you want to add this to your server, just follow instructions inside readme.txt:
In order to make this Filter Script to work, you need to:

1) Copy the content of the of your language folder into your FilterScritp folder
2) Add this filtescript into your server by opening "server.cfg" and adding "CELL"
at the end of "filterscripts" line. It may look like this:
"filterscripts adminspec actions CELL"
3) Give me credits about this.

I hope this help you

See you later!

He wants to make it so that when he types /cmds it will say the commands.

armyoftwo
16/01/2010, 11:17 AM
umm i downloaded it, and i think its the old version becouse there is no /mynumber NEW>> features in it..

Street_King
16/01/2010, 12:13 PM
Nice!!!

saifo997
17/01/2010, 12:19 PM
LooK
i added those lines to the script

if
(strcmp("/phone", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid,0x696969FF,"/call /p");
SendClientMessage(playerid,0x696969FF,"/h");
return result;

to make it like if u use /phone it shows u phone commands but it gives me an error:

C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\CELL\ENGLISH\CELL.pwn(334) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\CELL\ENGLISH\CELL.pwn(339) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.

What is the proplem? can u help me?

Coicatak
18/01/2010, 11:35 PM
to make it like if u use /phone it shows u phone commands but it gives me an error

if(!strcmp("/phone", cmdtext, true))
{
SendClientMessage(playerid,0x696969FF,"/call /p");
SendClientMessage(playerid,0x696969FF,"/h");
return 1;
}
this will do it

TouR
27/01/2010, 09:03 PM
how can i reduce the cost of the phone?

quite_scream
27/01/2010, 09:04 PM
Turkish versiyon link is hort. :S

Coicatak
08/02/2010, 01:05 AM
There are only /call and /hangup commands :o

michaelw352
16/08/2010, 06:25 AM
Hey,thank you so much for your help,i appreciate it

[KMA]DlennartD
16/08/2010, 11:48 AM
This is really nice, I think I might use it :D

leongrdic
31/12/2012, 04:03 PM
Link's dead -.-

[WA]iRonan
01/01/2013, 12:13 AM
Bump Bump

gvidonas12
27/01/2013, 10:43 AM
oh cmon srsly? i really wanted to download it...

Gortex
27/01/2013, 10:46 AM
oh cmon srsly? i really wanted to download it...

oh srsly must bump old thread?

gvidonas12
31/01/2013, 06:22 PM
yes.