PDA

View Full Version : [Include] [INC]Advanced Vehicle Streamer/Cmds - NEW - UPDATED 18/04/08

Pages : [1] 2

cptnsausage
13/02/2008, 11:32 PM
[INC] tAxI's Advanced Vehicle Streamer/Commands

-=<:: Credits to On_Top_Non_Stop for the SetStreamVehicleHealth command ::>=-

OK this system is a fairly hefty modification for almost all of the vehicle commands that are native to sa-mp and they are designed to totally replace the vehicle commands with a more advanced system. Currently the system boasts:

THE ONLY vehicle streamer on sa-mp to date (yay to me lol)

AutoStream backup just in case ppl miss any normal create or add vehicles in their script(this will replace all normal vehicles with streamed vehicles - nice little innovation i came up with last nite :P - cannot be deactivated :P)

Toggle autosave of vehicle mods and color changes - when activated will save any mods made to a vehicle in default modshop like tansfender or WAA or loco etc and when the vehicle is destroyed it will respawn with the mods still applied (can be disabled in script if not needed - also only works as long is server is running, mods will be lost on server restart)

Pretty much all vehicle commands including link to interior, params, mods, virtualworld etc etc etc etc

New system that monitors abandoned vehicles and resets them after 5 minutes of inactivity - useful for clearing up unused vehicles that are just randomly lieing around :D

There is a readme file inside the Package to help you install it and correctly use it.

Click HERE (http://sampstorage.coconia.net/Vehicle%20Stream%20INC/) to download

Currently this is the list of commands and callbacks included in the streamer package:

================================================== ===========================================

native tAxI_OnGameModeInit()
native tAxI_OnVehicleDeath(vehicleid)
native tAxI_OnPlayerEnterVehicle(playerid,vehicleid)
native tAxI_OnPlayerExitVehicle(vehicleid)
native tAxI_OnVehicleMod(vehicleid,componentid)
native tAxI_OnVehicleRespray(vehicleid,color1,color2)
native tAxI_OnVehiclePaintjob(vehicleid,paintjobid)
native tAxI_OnVehicleSpawn(vehicleid)
native tAxI_OnPlayerKeyStateChange(playerid,newkeys)
native SetBikeAntiFallForPlayer(playerid,bool:toggle)
native ToggleAutoModSave(bool:toggle)
native CreateStreamVehicle(modelid,Float:x,Float:y,Float: z,Float:a,col1,col2)
native DestroyStreamVehicle(vstreamid)
native SetStreamVehicleToRespawn(vstreamid)
native CreateTempStreamVehicle(modelid,Float:x,Float:y,Fl oat:z,Float:a,col1,col2)
native GetPlayerVehicleStreamID(playerid)
native GetVehicleStreamID(vehicleid)
native GetVehicleStreamModel(vstreamid)
native GetStreamVehicleID(vstreamid)
native SetStreamVehiclePos(vstreamid,Float:x,Float:y,Floa t:z,Float:a)
native SetVehicleStreamSpawnInfo(vstreamid,vmodel,Float:x ,Float:y,Float:z,Float:a,color1,color2)
native ForceStreamVehicleSpawn(vstreamid,Float:x,Float:y, Float:z,Float:a,worldid,interiorid,objective,UseSa vedMods)
native ChangeStreamVehiclePaintjob(vstreamid,paintjobid)
native ChangeStreamVehicleColor(vstreamid,col1,col2)
native AddStreamVehicleMod(vstreamid,componentid)
native SetStreamVehicleParamsForPlayer(vstreamid,playerid ,objective,doorslocked);
native LinkStreamVehicleToInterior(vstreamid,interiorid)
native SetStreamVehicleVirtualWorld(vstreamid,world)
native GetStreamVehicleVirtualWorld(vstreamid)
native ImportModsFromFile(const savefile[])
native ExportModsToFile(const savefile[])
native GetStreamVehiclePos(vstreamid,Float:&Xpos,Float:&Ypos,Float:&Zpos)
native GetStreamVehicleZAngle(vstreamid,Float:&Angle)
native PutPlayerInStreamVehicle(playerid,vstreamid)
native SetStreamVehicleHealth(vstreamid,Float:health)

================================================== ===========================================

I make no assurances that this will work 100% yet but it is pretty good from what i can see...still in BETA stages though so let me know how its running guys :D

ENJOY!!!

SNiPE
14/02/2008, 01:09 AM
Thanks Alot Taxi, I have been using an older FS of yours for months with great success. I am hopefull for this inc as well. ;)

Edu
14/02/2008, 01:50 AM
OMFG :DD lol 10x

Tks Taxis, i need this a long time, the last vesion dont work here...

I´ll try now :D

Jashugan
14/02/2008, 01:58 AM
Nope x) When I open the server's exe file, after 2-3 seconds everything crashes.

Meicel
14/02/2008, 11:33 AM
Crash -.-
Does not!
Crashes from when it leaves 5 minutes

Grove
14/02/2008, 11:41 AM
Nice work, May I reccommend a SetStreamVehicleParamsForPlayer? 8)

Anyway, nice work!

Rac3r
14/02/2008, 03:12 PM
Heh, very handy Inc to have, I'm gonna test it, see if it's good enough for our server. :P

I will report how it goes.

AMX SIZE :
Without Streamer = 649kb
With Streamer = 816kb
Your last Streamer make my AMX file 5mb's lol

kevin433
14/02/2008, 04:35 PM
i will test it but i can't. It shows:

C:\Users\Kevin\Desktop\san andreas server pearl harbor\gamemodes\ph.pwn(13) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "vstream"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

I have the include vstream in: my server/pawno/include

Jashugan
14/02/2008, 04:43 PM
OK, I checked into this a bit for debug, the crash happens because of tAxI_OnGameModeInIt(); but more particularly, InitiateSectorSystem(); which creates TextDraws, those crash my samp. I edited them out and it seems to be stable for now, will check back later for more.

cptnsausage
14/02/2008, 05:52 PM
yeah im kind of new to textdraw myself - i added that as a last mnute consideration for administrators - its got nothign to do wit the overall function of the streamer :S so removing it should do no harm at all...also im not sure if maybe u have to use textdrawcreate etc at ongamemodeinit so maybe thats whats wrong :S

one other bit i was having probs with was the CountModels() not returning anything but i THINK i fixed it...comment out all of them and see what happens...basically it was screwing it up and nothing used to spawn with it but hopefully thats been fixed in this version :D

[LDT]LuxurY
14/02/2008, 06:04 PM
nice work, mate!

Jashugan
14/02/2008, 06:11 PM
yeah im kind of new to textdraw myself - i added that as a last mnute consideration for administrators - its got nothign to do wit the overall function of the streamer :S so removing it should do no harm at all...also im not sure if maybe u have to use textdrawcreate etc at ongamemodeinit so maybe thats whats wrong :S

one other bit i was having probs with was the CountModels() not returning anything but i THINK i fixed it...comment out all of them and see what happens...basically it was screwing it up and nothing used to spawn with it but hopefully thats been fixed in this version :D

Yeah i took it out and everything was much better.

Maybe this will be interesting for you, I think BeckzyBoi or IJRezenRita (or w/e) put this snippet somewhere at some point:

new mt[212], hm;
for (new v = 1; v <= 700; v ++)
if (GetVehicleModel(v)) mt[GetVehicleModel(v)-400] ++;
for (new et2; et2 < sizeof(mt); et2 ++) if (mt[et2]) hm ++;
format(mt, 45, "This server has %d different vehicle models.", hm);
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFAA, mt);

I'm using this and it counts every model created, whether it be via addstatic, createvehicle or in this case, createstreamvehicle. If the vehicle model is spawned it will be counted, but it wont count whats not spawned yet.

EDIT: Nope -- This still crashes after it runs awhile, same problem as before.

cptnsausage
14/02/2008, 06:52 PM
hmmm i wander whats doing it :S - i'll look into it myself - is there any pattern to whats happening when it happens?

Jashugan
14/02/2008, 07:00 PM
Nope, just some random car spawns and never stops spawning until everything crashes x)

cptnsausage
14/02/2008, 07:11 PM
ah ok i thought this might happen - theres a bug that i thought id fixed that spawns a randomly allocated vehicle and keeps doing it untill a limit is breeched and CRASH!!!!!!!!!!! ok ill try and sort it right now :)

snipe69
14/02/2008, 07:33 PM
nice work taxi :D
what is the max models/vehicle limit?

Antironix
14/02/2008, 07:38 PM
700 vehicles 70 models.

cptnsausage
14/02/2008, 07:50 PM
lol check again thats the maximum active amount - you can actually have around 2500 vehicles and all the models u like (211 default) but just not active...id reccomend spreading vehicles out if ur going for that many lol :S

EDIT - Fixed the textdraw bug and i was running around lv for 10 minutes earlier with no crashes so i think ive managed to fix it...just uploading once I've finished implementing SetStreamVehicleParamsForPlayer - I'm thinking that its gonna be a wee while yet but we shall see how this goes lol :D

ill implement for player and for all at the same time...save me the work of doing it later...I'm also gonna implement setvehiclevirtualworld for the streams as well

so next update is 3 new shiney commands - plus im maybe gonna implement auto modsaving option so if a player mods their vehicle in a mod garage the mod is saved on that vehicle and u can toggle that via a custom function as well :D

its not a hugely complicated amount just time consuming so maybe gimmi a couple hours to work thru that :D

its also worth noting guys that this will become a very hefty package very quickly as i'm developing it so don't worry about the AMX compiled sizes going up cos its an unfotunate requirement of the system :S

snipe69
14/02/2008, 07:52 PM
thanks taxi i really needed this keep your good work men ;)

cptnsausage
14/02/2008, 08:52 PM
UPDATED - MAJOR COMMAND UPDATES!!!!!!!!

new commandlist - remember to add the new callbacks (anything with "tAxI_" at the start is required to go under the matching script default callback) and without the new callbacks system may crash or just screw up something bad lol :P

native tAxI_OnGameModeInit()
native tAxI_OnVehicleDeath(vehicleid)
native tAxI_OnPlayerEnterVehicle(vehicleid)
native tAxI_OnVehicleMod(vehicleid,componentid)
native tAxI_OnVehicleRespray(vehicleid,color1,color2)
native tAxI_OnVehiclePaintjob(vehicleid,paintjobid)
native ToggleAutoModSave(bool:toggle)
native CreateStreamVehicle(modelid,Float:x,Float:y,Float: z,Float:a,col1,col2)
native CreateTempStreamVehicle(modelid,Float:x,Float:y,Fl oat:z,Float:a,col1,col2)
native GetPlayerVehicleStreamID(playerid)
native GetVehicleStreamID(vehicleid)
native SetVehicleStreamPos(vstreamid,Float:x,Float:y,Floa t:z,Float:a)
native SetVehicleStreamModel(vstreamid,model)
native ChangeStreamVehiclePaintjob(vstreamid,paintjobid)
native ChangeStreamVehicleColor(vstreamid,col1,col2)
native AddStreamVehicleMod(vstreamid,componentid)
native SetStreamVehicleParamsForPlayer(vstreamid,playerid ,objective,doorslocked);
native LinkStreamVehicleToInterior(vstreamid,interiorid)
native SetStreamVehicleVirtualWorld(vstreamid,world)

LethaL
14/02/2008, 08:53 PM
Really good taxi :)

cptnsausage
14/02/2008, 09:03 PM
haha redownload there were a few bugs in that last update - uploaded the wrong version of the file lol :S

incidentally lvdm normal version now compiles to 3.5MB - so im afraid we are back to large AMX filesizes - the good news is that its not a process or timer thing - i had to add about 1000000 variables to get the overall setvehicleparamsforplayer working lol

Hope it all works ok together...we can only hope lol...ENJOY!!!

$$$PiMp
14/02/2008, 09:17 PM
nice, but will this be compatible with the vehicle saving functions from your freeroam world gamemode?

Thank You,
Allan(MoNeYPiMp)

cptnsausage
14/02/2008, 09:19 PM
yes pimp it should be but it will need seriously tweaked as the system will need to be fully integrated

$$$PiMp
14/02/2008, 09:32 PM
ok, i was wondering if you could update your gamemode with this version of the streamer as i seriously tried to integrate it and as expected i failed miserably :(

Thank You,
Allan(MoNeYPiMp)

cptnsausage
14/02/2008, 11:10 PM
I may have some time this weekend to get that done but no promises lol :S

FujiNNN
14/02/2008, 11:44 PM
* i've tryed to addon that to my GF script and for some reason my pawno crash's..

and the fanctions like:

OnVehicleDeath, OnVehicleMod, OnVehicleRespray, OnVehiclePaintjob

are not exist.. (in my script..)

do i need to create them to get the INC work?

tAxI what is that version defrent from the others?

can you give us a changelog or somthing..?

and do i need to use the Vehiclestreamer that you released before that? (the filterscript)?

thanks.

cptnsausage
15/02/2008, 12:17 AM
the functions Onvehiclemod,onvehiclepaintjob,onvehiclerespray,on vehicledeath are all native to sa-mp, just most ppl dont know about them at all...i find people have never heard of them cos they are all vastly overlooked by coders

u dont need to create them u just need to add them to ur script as you would any other native callback...they shud be in a_samp somwhere :D

and as for using the filterscript u dont need anything else to run this...its an INC so it shud run with most ting independantly

ALSO PLEASE NOTE FOR EVERYONE - i refuse to run support for godfather or pen1 - they were good in their day but by todays standards of coding are annoyingly overcomplicated and stupid and i hate them both lol...personal opinion but they are so bloody overrated its stupid...all i hear is please make it work for godfather mode...thats a flat out NO from me now lol...i could do it but godfather gamemode is STUPID lol

yes i know thats immature but meh, we all need our vices don't we? and mine is hating the godfather mode lol

Jashugan
15/02/2008, 12:50 PM
Yep well, this is still buggy as hell, spawns 10 million cars after sometime (yes, more than 10 minutes).

$$$PiMp
15/02/2008, 01:51 PM
I may have some time this weekend to get that done but no promises lol :S

hope you can get it done :)

Yep well, this is still buggy as hell, spawns 10 million cars after sometime (yes, more than 10 minutes).

well if your running pen no 1 don't expect miracles :lol:

Jashugan
15/02/2008, 02:46 PM
MoNeYPiMp ]

well if your running pen no 1 don't expect miracles :lol:

You may be too noob to get this to work but that's not everybody's case :mrgreen:

I edited the streamer for the past couple of hours, I got to a working, stable result after taking away most of the new stuff in there. Hopefully it will be stable in the long run but I have my doubts x)

$$$PiMp
15/02/2008, 05:41 PM
I AM NOT TOO N00B, i just don't care about pen 1 and G.F, there is a big difference!

cptnsausage
15/02/2008, 06:04 PM
jashugan if you are using pen1 etc thenthere are gonna be major problems, its innevitable I'm afraid...the pen1 system is just too complicated to add streamng to wthout some serious modifying or creating some more custom functions

Jashugan
15/02/2008, 06:25 PM
jashugan if you are using pen1 etc thenthere are gonna be major problems, its innevitable I'm afraid...the pen1 system is just too complicated to add streamng to wthout some serious modifying or creating some more custom functions

No its not. I know this mode by heart and its not that complicated. Anyway you look at it, the streamer is just that, a vehicle streamer, and I know for a fact this can work since it actually does after I spent a few hours on it. Dunno, maybe you had trouble, but personally I can get it to work fine. The only problem is the same as before, after some time passes theres a random vehicle that starts spawning indefinitely until the serv crashes, and this has nothing to do with public enemy. It's a problem in the streamer, people using other GMs will also crash after awhile, that's for sure.

Don't worry about me adapting this to my GM, that's not a problem at all. I did it successfully with every streamer version you've released up to now, and I can successfully spawn over 1500 cars in my PEN1 GM without CPU overpower or too much RAM being taken. I'm not asking you for any help regarding adapting this to my GM, I only shot you a PM some weeks ago to better understand how the streamer works and be able to adapt it more easily but since then I've had no real problem doing so.

If you can successfully fix this unlimited car spawning thing then be amazed, cause I'm streaming my cars my pickups and my objects (wow) in my heavily modified (extra missions, houses, businesses, upgrades, a warzone in LV, a gangwar system in SF) public enemy without a single problem.

I actually got this to work with the first INC file release you made, problem being that it took a shitload of CPU, but it worked fine, no bugs, all stable etc. Sure there are many things to worry about, vehicle IDs being at the top of the list, but if you're careful there's absolutely no reason this cannot be used in a pen1 or godfather GM.

Anyway, if you get this to work stable then I will release a pen1 version including the streamer and I will help the noobs with it, so you don't have to worry about that ;)

MoNeYPiMp ]
I AM NOT TOO N00B, i just don't care about pen 1 and G.F, there is a big difference!

Good, and I dont care you dont care my friend :) Your comment was out of line, especially considering I actually get this to run perfectly fine, the bug isn't with pen1 it's in the include file, every server using this will crash eventually, I'm just doing my beta tester part and letting tAxI know that the same bug is still there, it just happens after a much longer period of time (1h30-2h or so after the server's start.)

It's nice to come in here and post about a release, but have you actually tested this here release? Bet you havent :lol:

:)

cptnsausage
15/02/2008, 06:31 PM
true but i still refuse to try and tell ppl how to do it cos most ppl dont even understand how the GF or pen1 works never mind understanding how my streamer system works...they generaly have no idea how much variable management is involved in a system this complicated lol - i mean there is literally A MILLION variables just to deal with the vehicleparams command alone, thats a 3 dimensional array with enums for every single player slot - if they can't understand gf or pen1 theres no way in hell they will be able to modify the streamer correctly lol - heel i designed the damned system and there still appears to be that random car spawn bug...i honestly don't know where its coming from though :S

i had LVDM running continuously for half hour last night no problems with over 1000 vehicles and 95 models - i just need details on whats happening and which stream id is the offending car...is it the same stream every time or a random one?
maybe u shud add a formatted text message that displays vehicle stream id's as they spawn for the player and run round till this happens and try it a couple times and tell me if its a specific stream id - im thinking it may be the very final stream id on the list :D - ive had a few probs with that recently :S

Jashugan
16/02/2008, 01:05 AM
true but i still refuse to try and tell ppl how to do it cos most ppl dont even understand how the GF or pen1 works never mind understanding how my streamer system works...they generaly have no idea how much variable management is involved in a system this complicated lol - i mean there is literally A MILLION variables just to deal with the vehicleparams command alone, thats a 3 dimensional array with enums for every single player slot - if they can't understand gf or pen1 theres no way in hell they will be able to modify the streamer correctly lol - heel i designed the damned system and there still appears to be that random car spawn bug...i honestly don't know where its coming from though :S

i had LVDM running continuously for half hour last night no problems with over 1000 vehicles and 95 models - i just need details on whats happening and which stream id is the offending car...is it the same stream every time or a random one?
maybe u shud add a formatted text message that displays vehicle stream id's as they spawn for the player and run round till this happens and try it a couple times and tell me if its a specific stream id - im thinking it may be the very final stream id on the list :D - ive had a few probs with that recently :S

First off, thats exactly why I took out vehicleparams from your INC to add it to my pen1 script ;)

Secondly, it only starts crashing after over 2 hours or so. Extend your testing period, just let the game run idle with you on the server, see what happens when u come back if you crashed or not ;)

cptnsausage
16/02/2008, 02:33 PM
hmmm ok i left it running overnight and no problems...te prob may only be when a specific car is called into existence :S ie ppl need to be on the server :S

what i really need is more ppl to debug this...the problem would appear to be pretty random :S so i thin more ppl need to be involved in testing...anyone else experiencing the ame problem and does anyone else have any info on whats happening

see jashugan im thinking theres something that causing vehicles to spawn outwith the streamer system as every vehicle registered on the streamer system is not able to spawn more than once :S at leastthats the way it needs to work to be accurate but ifthats not happening then i recon the vehicle thats appearing is not registered on the system

$$$PiMp
16/02/2008, 02:40 PM
hey tAxI do you know what is making my gamemode crash all remote connections, but have local connection never crash?

Thank You,
Allan(MoNeyPiMp)

Jashugan
16/02/2008, 02:58 PM
hmmm ok i left it running overnight and no problems...te prob may only be when a specific car is called into existence :S ie ppl need to be on the server :S

what i really need is more ppl to debug this...the problem would appear to be pretty random :S so i thin more ppl need to be involved in testing...anyone else experiencing the ame problem and does anyone else have any info on whats happening

see jashugan im thinking theres something that causing vehicles to spawn outwith the streamer system as every vehicle registered on the streamer system is not able to spawn more than once :S at leastthats the way it needs to work to be accurate but ifthats not happening then i recon the vehicle thats appearing is not registered on the system

Either way its a streamer specific problem though, as this problem has never been seen by anyone until the use of the streamer. Yeah it could be a createvehicle in my script, frankly I have no idea, it could just as well be a createstreamvehicle, but I dont see why a createvehicle would spawn any differently since the streamer has absolutly no effect on them?

If you need users to test this out, let me know of the test server's IP, and a specific time, and I'll try to get a few of my users together to test this out.

cptnsausage
16/02/2008, 03:10 PM
hmmm im a bit busy today you see...im heading to france tomorrow to compete in the airsoft world open (im the sgt gunner/sniper for the scottish team) wer gonna get our azzes handed to us on a plate and ill probs return with a few war wounds but i wouldn't misit for the world lol...so im currently running round trying to get the firing pin for my pistol fixed...i was a little trigger happy on the quallifyers and it blew the sliderail off its housing back into my face and near enough knocked me out and froze my fingers on the propellant gas and id really like to have a gun that fires reliably for tomorrow without blowing my own brains out lol. still i'll see what i can do about getting a wee server going later on when the guns are all soaking in their oil etc hould have some time then :D

Jashugan
16/02/2008, 04:12 PM
hmmm im a bit busy today you see...im heading to france tomorrow to compete in the airsoft world open (im the sgt gunner/sniper for the scottish team) wer gonna get our azzes handed to us on a plate and ill probs return with a few war wounds but i wouldn't misit for the world lol...so im currently running round trying to get the firing pin for my pistol fixed...i was a little trigger happy on the quallifyers and it blew the sliderail off its housing back into my face and near enough knocked me out and froze my fingers on the propellant gas and id really like to have a gun that fires reliably for tomorrow without blowing my own brains out lol. still i'll see what i can do about getting a wee server going later on when the guns are all soaking in their oil etc hould have some time then :D

That works, just PM me an IP and port and I'll see who I can group up.

cptnsausage
16/02/2008, 05:54 PM
ok server is running at 90.197.51.106:7777

Jashugan
16/02/2008, 09:04 PM
oki, I will connect with a few peeps in a couple of hours, if you can leave it running the whole night, connect back in the morning, and see if you crash on connect.

cptnsausage
17/02/2008, 12:19 AM
well all is good so far its been running for over 5-6 hours now and no crashes and i was playing with a bunch of ppl earlier

im just running the old lvdm mode - if anyone is interested in seeing the streamer at work then check it out...the automodsave is also running on this if ppl wanna see hat it actually does

basically mod ur car in a mod garage and it will respawn with all of the mods lol :D

Jashugan
17/02/2008, 03:34 AM
Too bad it looks like it crashed now ;)

cptnsausage
17/02/2008, 05:48 PM
lol no my isp changed the IP :s

yay to dynamic effing IP :s

Jashugan
17/02/2008, 06:29 PM
:lol: So you've had no crashes at all then? Are you using strictly streaming vehicles or do you have some createvehicle in there somewhere?

cptnsausage
17/02/2008, 07:51 PM
no im onyl using stream vehicles

the problem with createvehicle is that it aint registered on the system and causes numeric mismatches and i suspect thats whats hapening :P

c-middia
17/02/2008, 08:49 PM
i have been running my game mode with your vsteam include
so far the svr has been running for around 24hrs
auto mod save works sweet and all 500 odd cars spawn no problem
i have 65 models currenty on the svr
my game mode is quite large 557k compiled (becomes 4meg with your inc)

i will get some players on to test more and post my finding here

one problem that i noticed is i can /rcon login at svr start
but after returning /rcon logon crashes the client
i thought maybe its the textdraw fuction that shows the car info
*edit* now removed AdminPanel from inc .. returning and logging in as rcon seams fine now

thanks for the great work :)

Jashugan
17/02/2008, 11:11 PM
no im onyl using stream vehicles

the problem with createvehicle is that it aint registered on the system and causes numeric mismatches and i suspect thats whats hapening :P

Is there anyway to identify my vehicles with the streamer given I stream all of them? If for example I want my own car, that can be locked, and spawns at a specific place, if the server restarts will the car still be mine if I use your streamer, or is that impossible with it?

for example if I define my vehicles like this:

new copcars[2];

copcar[0] = createstreamvehicle....
copcar[1] = createstreamvehicle....

and then do

onplayerentervehicle
{
for(new i = 0; i < 2; i++)
{
if(vehicleid == copcar[i])
{
setplayerteam... etc

will the streamer recognize them this way?

c-middia
18/02/2008, 01:15 AM
the streamer spawns cars that are close to the player
so there ids are not the same as in your car list
ie the first car spawned by the stremer is id 1
to save a car as yours i guess you will have to add a load/save car/owner infomation to the vstreamer
i didnt test your method yet though of defining certain cars

Pure_Devil
18/02/2008, 01:33 PM
Good Work Man =)

i am using this INC on my mode 8D

Jashugan
18/02/2008, 01:56 PM
the streamer spawns cars that are close to the player
so there ids are not the same as in your car list
ie the first car spawned by the stremer is id 1
to save a car as yours i guess you will have to add a load/save car/owner infomation to the vstreamer
i didnt test your method yet though of defining certain cars

Thank you for a useless post :mrgreen:

cptnsausage
18/02/2008, 08:12 PM
if u look at the code u can see that createstreamvehicle actually returns the vehicles stream id which means that u need to identify the vehicle by stream id rather than vehicle id

and incidentally i have given u the code to get the stream id from the playerid or veicle id in the streamer

simply change:

if(vehicleid == copcar[i])

to:

if(GetVehicleStreamID(vehicleid) == copcar[i])

or:

if(GetPlayerVehicleStreamID(playerid) == copcar[i])

remember the streamer deals almost solely in streamid's for recognition protocols so if ur using the return value for createstreamvehicle is always the stream id and the vehicle id is only stored when the vehicle is in existence :D

cptnsausage
18/02/2008, 10:09 PM
ANOTHER UPDATE - WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

ok so basically im getting annoyed by ppl saying it dont work cos of random createvehicles and addstaticvehicles in their code so i've added a new feature which will take any vehicle created outwith the streamer system and convert them to streamed vehicles instantaneously - kind of a backup security for u guys :P

Jashugan
18/02/2008, 10:35 PM
lol thats nice but the IDs are all screwed up still if in the script I use vehicleid instead of GetPlayerVehicleStreamID? The problem is that I need to identify cars even without a driver.

c-middia
19/02/2008, 01:36 AM
i use this to create temp cars
ie /givecar
carid = CreateTempStreamVehicle(536,X+1,Y+1,Z,90.0,0,3);

but if you want personal cars you will have to make a system to load/save info
see useless post ;p

cptnsausage
19/02/2008, 05:38 PM
jashugan u forget that the vehicles aren't always in existence so u cant always check the vehicles id cos it always has a stream id but only sometimes has a vehicleid - at any rate i've included a number of commands to make all of these combination possible:

GetStreamVehicleID(vstreamid) will return the actual physical id of the vehicle with the specified stream id but if the vehicle has not been spawned yet it will return the value 999

for what ur trying to do u need to use stream id and not vehicle id

FujiNNN
19/02/2008, 09:46 PM
Can somone help me with the Vehicle[random(sizeof(Vehicle))]

if you add a vehicle with MODEL Vehicle[random(sizeof(Vehicle))] the vehicle wont show's up..

please help..

cptnsausage
19/02/2008, 10:25 PM
fraid i can't help you with the random thingy cos ive never tried it :S

ok another Update guys:

it is now no longer just a vehicle streamer - its got a number of useful things to its merit

now has automod/autostream/autorespawn

i have just added a system that will respawn vehicles that sit unused for 5 minutes too!!!

Jashugan
19/02/2008, 11:10 PM
jashugan u forget that the vehicles aren't always in existence so u cant always check the vehicles id cos it always has a stream id but only sometimes has a vehicleid - at any rate i've included a number of commands to make all of these combination possible:

GetStreamVehicleID(vstreamid) will return the actual physical id of the vehicle with the specified stream id but if the vehicle has not been spawned yet it will return the value 999

for what ur trying to do u need to use stream id and not vehicle id

Yeah I've been working on it all day, finally got somewhere but I have problems adapting my save tuning stuff with it. I save the data to an external file for house cars and when I load the file it doesn't load for the right vehicleid. I've poked around using vstreamid but didn't get very far yet. Anyway it's doable to convert a pen1 script to stream completely, its the tuning stuff thats a pain in the ass x)

kevin433
20/02/2008, 10:14 AM
Hi,
I have a little problem. Your inc is working but when i join my server and go to the cars who i streamed i get the SA:MP Error.

Please Help! :'(

cptnsausage
20/02/2008, 07:53 PM
Hi,
I have a little problem. Your inc is working but when i join my server and go to the cars who i streamed i get the SA:MP Error.

Please Help! :'(

tell me the exact error u get and it might be able to help u...also u shouldnt mix streaming vehicles with static vehicles - use either one or the other :P

kevin433
20/02/2008, 08:19 PM
I have all cars in my script now to: CreateStreamVehicle. The error i get is this:

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/4240/erroreh0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

On English:

gta_sa.exe has encountered a problem and must closes.

And here is a pic of how many cars i have on one place:, you can see it on the minimap:

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/5371/samp028de9.png (http://imageshack.us)

And when i drive here, (on the pic) then i get the error:

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/49/samp029jm7.png (http://imageshack.us)

$$$PiMp
20/02/2008, 08:56 PM
Hey are you nearly done updating the unlimited freeroam gamemode with the latest streamer version?

I desperately await your release :)

-MoNeYPiMp

cptnsausage
20/02/2008, 09:05 PM
hmmmm maybe u have a vehicle model in there that is known to cause crashes, id check that out...also ur unning Vista by the looks of it and ive never tested this on vista so it may have probs :S

kevin433
20/02/2008, 09:07 PM
I run Vista, i don't think it's something with your include. I think it's something with model id's. Do you know some model id's who are bugged?

cptnsausage
20/02/2008, 09:16 PM
all i know is that some crash when u try to use them but i dont know which ones do that :S

kevin433
20/02/2008, 09:18 PM
i'm trying to make a freeroam/RPG area and maybe is there a random carid function so i can find maybe the carid?

Jashugan
20/02/2008, 09:32 PM
Ok I've managed to get the tuning stuff I made working 8) However I was wondering if the streamer worked with some functions:

SetVehicleToRespawn
GetVehiclePos
GetVehicleZAngle

I've defined some cars like this: carname[0] = createstreamveh....

and I can't get these functions to work for some reason

Is there a specific way to identify the carname[0] in my script, for example if I want to do:

onplayercommandtext
{
/respawncar
{
setvehicletorespawn(carname[0]);
return 1;
}
return 0;
}

since the vehicle is streaming this doesnt work... I tried setvehicletorespawn(GetVehicleStreamID(carname[0])); but that didnt do it either.

$$$PiMp
20/02/2008, 09:34 PM
Well tAxI, any idea on when you will release it or the percentage completed?

cptnsausage
21/02/2008, 11:53 PM
lol its a wee bit off yet pimp, the streamer here only works for vehicles so far, i need to redesign it for the others now and thats being annoyingly tricky right now :S

Numhaken
21/02/2008, 11:53 PM
You want a mirror for this taxi? >:D

$$$PiMp
22/02/2008, 02:44 AM
damn, i hope you can get it all working

FujiNNN
22/02/2008, 02:40 PM
<REMOVED>

tAxI i have a problem..

i'm running the script and all fine but the VehicleID is all messed up! if i got it like that:

CreateStreamVehicle(405,1714.3680,-1545.3773,13.2517,41.1036,1,1); // so with will be like 48
CreateStreamVehicle(405,1714.1344,-1550.4934,13.2522,40.5642,1,1); // this will be 55
CreateStreamVehicle(405,1713.7028,-1554.8900,13.2517,42.4119,1,1); // and that will be 62 WTF?!

Wtf!? why is that? do i put it all curectly?
with the "CreateStreamVehicle" ? do i need to replace that?

how can i make it work normaly!? please help me.
thanks.

cptnsausage
23/02/2008, 11:16 AM
oh for goodness sake why can ppl not listen when i explain this...dynamic veicle control is got nothing to do with vehicleid

u try to use vehicleid its gonna mess up every time because for any given static seeming vehicle, the vehicle id is 100% unpredictably random. All of the static factors are defined by the stream id which is the value returned by the createstreamvehicle routine - therefore it follows that every vehicle has a static value for streamid somewhere between 1 and 2500 but a totally random value for vehicleid between 0 and 700 - if you are using my include then you cant, AND I CANNOT SAY THIS ENOUGH APARENTLY, use vehicleid to keep track of a vehicle as at any given time the vehicle id is randomly assigned to whicever streamid happens to be spawning at that time - besides i have included in the include a number of command which substitute almost all of the vehicle commands and more!!! do not use normal sa-mp vehicle commands if ur using this - look at the commands list on pawno and youl see the onyl unsupported commands thus far for vehicles have to do with trailers - although thats currently being addressed :P

Jashugan
23/02/2008, 11:52 AM
oh for goodness sake why can ppl not listen when i explain this...dynamic veicle control is got nothing to do with vehicleid

u try to use vehicleid its gonna mess up every time because for any given static seeming vehicle, the vehicle id is 100% unpredictably random. All of the static factors are defined by the stream id which is the value returned by the createstreamvehicle routine - therefore it follows that every vehicle has a static value for streamid somewhere between 1 and 2500 but a totally random value for vehicleid between 0 and 700 - if you are using my include then you cant, AND I CANNOT SAY THIS ENOUGH APARENTLY, use vehicleid to keep track of a vehicle as at any given time the vehicle id is randomly assigned to whicever streamid happens to be spawning at that time - besides i have included in the include a number of command which substitute almost all of the vehicle commands and more!!! do not use normal sa-mp vehicle commands if ur using this - look at the commands list on pawno and youl see the onyl unsupported commands thus far for vehicles have to do with trailers - although thats currently being addressed :P

Sorry I'm being a pain in your butt, but could you give me example of a convertion from createveh to createstream and using this with functions instead of vehicle id?? I gave an example of what I'm trying to do earlier and I get what you're saying, can't use vehicleid, but if the car is spawn (if im standing in front of it) and I want to respawn it WITHOUT entering it using a command, how do I define the vehicle in my command so that the command works? Is it possible to do this?

cptnsausage
23/02/2008, 01:43 PM
yeah it is but at the moment its a bit round about - ill write a native command into the streamer to respawn a stream vehicle - texchnically all u need to do is fool the streamer into thinking theres nobody near it...not too hard for me but i guess i did design the system lol :S

Jashugan
23/02/2008, 01:48 PM
Yeah I'm not yet 100% on how this thing works x) That native would solve all my converting problems :D

cptnsausage
23/02/2008, 07:51 PM
ok ive included 2 new directives:

DestroyStreamVehicle(vstreamid)
SetStreamVehicleToRespawn(vstreamid)

please note that for any vehicles that have been used previously there is a respawn delay period as it needs to be safely managed so as not to cause crashes...the lag is about 4 1/2 seconds roughly and i would suggest that u dont even try and reduce it or ppl will crash left right and center - its the destroyvehicle problem at work so its nothing to do with my code being bad before anyone says it lol :P if u reduce the time delay ont he respawn for used vehicles then dont come back to me and claim its broken :P

Jashugan
23/02/2008, 08:10 PM
lol, don't take what I said the wrong way, your script kicks ass. Thanks for the update, with this I should be able to adapt this :D

cptnsausage
23/02/2008, 08:22 PM
nah dont worry i just know im gonna get someone saying its not working right cos some vehicles take a few seconds to respawn or they say they fixed it so it does it right away but that my code is crashing their players - lets place our bets on how long it takes lol :-P

c-middia
23/02/2008, 10:00 PM
hi i found a small typo
on line 758 you missed a ";"
and (759) : error 017: undefined symbol "UpdatevehicleSectorInfo"
hopes this helps you debug

Jashugan
23/02/2008, 10:24 PM
nah dont worry i just know im gonna get someone saying its not working right cos some vehicles take a few seconds to respawn or they say they fixed it so it does it right away but that my code is crashing their players - lets place our bets on how long it takes lol :-P

Hehe, well I dont give a crap as long as its within 10 seconds x)

cptnsausage
23/02/2008, 10:24 PM
i just checked the latest download version...no problems in it...make sure u got the latest :)

robhol
24/02/2008, 02:41 PM
Can anybody suggest a suitable spawn distance? I don't know what would be good..
Taxi, maybe you could make a help document or something? :P

Jashugan
24/02/2008, 05:02 PM
There is no spawn distance with the new version, it is already there by default. You must use:

CreateStreamVehicle(vehiclemodel,vehicleX,vehicleY ,vehicleZ,vehicleAngle,color1,color2);

robhol
24/02/2008, 07:10 PM
For some reason when I compile this in PawnSciTE, I get a crap load of warnings:

[...]
warning 219: local variable "i" shadows a variable at a preceding level
11 Warnings.
>Exit code: 0 Time: 4.358

While I've compiled it in Pawno without warns and tested it- it seems to work nicely.
Anybody know what's wrong?

cptnsausage
24/02/2008, 08:55 PM
lol id suggest maybe PawnSciTE is the problem as it probably works slightly different to pawno although ive never used it personally :S

FujiNNN
24/02/2008, 10:05 PM
Does anyboddy knows how to get the ID of the vehicle when using the INC? and the Vehicle ID will be the true ID and not the false one..

BTW* ive tested the INC with over 800 vehicles around los santos that i've created and it works like a bull!

thanks.

cptnsausage
24/02/2008, 11:26 PM
lol funjinn read the list of native commands:

GetStreamVehicleID(vstreamid);

it will return the true vehicleid, although remember every time the vehicle respawns in the game this changes so its not static

and if the vehicle has not yet been called into existence then the function will return the value 999

FujiNNN
25/02/2008, 11:29 AM
lol funjinn read the list of native commands:

GetStreamVehicleID(vstreamid);

it will return the true vehicleid, although remember every time the vehicle respawns in the game this changes so its not static

and if the vehicle has not yet been called into existence then the function will return the value 999

evry vehicle that im getting in it will say's 999 evry vehicle! WTF!?

if(strcmp(cmd, "/vehid", true) == 0)
{
if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
{
new vstreamid;
new strid = GetStreamVehicleID(vstreamid);
format(string, sizeof(string), "Vehicle ID: %d",strid);
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, string);
}
return 1;
}

cptnsausage
25/02/2008, 05:54 PM
thats because vstreamid is always gonna be 0 no matter what u do there and thet stream id's always start at 1.

in order to get the actua vhicle id of the vehicle a player is in simply use the native in a_samp which is GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid) - which begs the question, why on eart are u using my custom functions when sa-mp hs the native ur looking for already????

FujiNNN
25/02/2008, 07:50 PM
thats because vstreamid is always gonna be 0 no matter what u do there and thet stream id's always start at 1.

in order to get the actua vhicle id of the vehicle a player is in simply use the native in a_samp which is GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid) - which begs the question, why on eart are u using my custom functions when sa-mp hs the native ur looking for already????

Ohh finaly! got it! you need to use the GetPlayerVehicleStreamID(playerid) S**t..

thanks.

cptnsausage
25/02/2008, 09:29 PM
lol bingo :P

FujiNNN
26/02/2008, 01:02 AM
lol bingo :P

kinnda.. lol.. and some of the VehicleModels crashing when you near them (GF) but if you put all the 1000+ vehicles in to bike (510)

No crash at all lol XD

MidoBan
26/02/2008, 09:53 PM
If i have a regular car /lock and /unlock script, so now that i added the streamer i need to change the script to SetStreamVehicleParamsForPlayer?

cptnsausage
26/02/2008, 10:11 PM
yeah - just remem to pass it streamid rather than vehicleid lol

MidoBan
26/02/2008, 10:20 PM
yeah - just remem to pass it streamid rather than vehicleid lol

So i guess:

SetStreamVehicleParamsForPlayer(GetPlayerVehicleID (playerid),playerid, 0, 0);

Becomes:

SetStreamVehicleParamsForPlayer(GetPlayerVehicleSt reamID(playerid),playerid, 0, 0);

Right?

cptnsausage
26/02/2008, 10:22 PM
correct :D

UPDATE

Now has a fully working bike anti fall off command:

SetBikeAntiFallForPlayer(playerid,bool:toggle) <<<----- simple true/false operator - works very well :D

$$$PiMp
27/02/2008, 06:29 PM
IT WORKS OMFG IT ACTUALLY WORKS HURRAY!
I love you!
I love you!
This is the best :D

EDIT: oops i forgot to change the line in my server config, so it loaded the old version :-[
Well i figured the problem is with the vehicle file loading,saving and setting up

FujiNNN
29/02/2008, 03:29 PM
what with GetVehiclePos i see that only the SetVehiclePos is on..

i need the Get one.

is it in progress or somthing?

*** other question..

How can i disable the AbandonedVehicle System? (that vehicle will not go back to the place they spawn after somtime..)

thanks.

robhol
01/03/2008, 06:24 PM
You should make a sort of model tracker- if the next model will add one too many so the client crashes, skip it and post an error message?

cptnsausage
01/03/2008, 08:46 PM
it already does that but if u check the code the limit is 68 - thats a good limit for like normal cars but if u have a few more unique's in there then the limit would drop to around 60 models i imagine - I've been looking at a way to make a variable model limit based on each model's memory usage and the max that sa can use at any one time but the problems is working out the numbers and creating a system to manage that :S

robhol
01/03/2008, 08:47 PM
I tried lowering it to 50, and it still crashes -.-'
So I'd say you might want to look at that code again.

FujiNNN
01/03/2008, 09:18 PM
Working nicely.. but always if ill put more 100-200 vehicles it will show me some of the part of that not all the vehicles..
wtf?

robhol
02/03/2008, 09:05 AM
Any chance of a new version where the tracker is fixed? :p

cptnsausage
02/03/2008, 09:48 AM
robhol make sure its nothing in ur own script because unless u spawn all of the models at once theres no way it shud be crashing - by this i mean if u have over 65 models withing a 300m radius of you then yes this is a possibillity but unless u have over 65 models withing 300m of you then its not the model count :P - also if u have modified any of the defines at the top certain factors may be influenced and game might crash - its rather finely tuned as it is right now

robhol
03/03/2008, 06:17 AM
I seem to have fixed it now. This is probably because I went nuts with a program I made and substituted vehicle types until I had like, 40 different types, and because I deleted car maps for entire LS. Gotta redo it. -.-'
Anyways, something else I noticed is that vehicles don't respawn unless they're "dead"- why not? :P I placed all the callbacks I was told to in the readme.

MidoBan
03/03/2008, 08:21 AM
I tried using SetStreamVehicleParamsForPlayer instead of SetVehicleParamsForPlayer and it just doesn't compile, it says that it cant recognize "i" in row 411 in your include, i checked and indeed:
stock SetStreamVehicleParamsForPlayer(vstreamid,playerid ,objective,doorslocked)
{
PlI[i][vstreamid][obj] = objective;
PlI[i][vstreamid][dlock] = doorslocked;
if(VehicleInfo[vstreamid][spawned] == 1) {
UpdateVehicleParams(vstreamid);
}
return 1;
}
You see? the stock gets "playerid" but uses "i", i changed it to playerid and it compiles with no warnings, but doesn’t work in game. i assume its something with UpdateVehicleParams, but u probably know better.. if u already released a fix for it and i have an older version, sorry.

cptnsausage
03/03/2008, 02:08 PM
no i think its a bug so ill take a look at it soon - ur the only one that seems to have used this particular system so far lol

Jashugan
03/03/2008, 02:09 PM
No, I have and have had the same bug I replace i by playerid and everything seemed to work fine.

robhol
03/03/2008, 05:59 PM
Anyways, do you know if the respawn mechanism works properly? As I mentioned in my earlier post, stuff doesn't seem to respawn even after 2 min of being outside the vehicle! Since I'm hosting on my own computer ATM, I'd rather clear up as much random BS floating around ASAP...

MidoBan
03/03/2008, 07:18 PM
Anyways, do you know if the respawn mechanism works properly? As I mentioned in my earlier post, stuff doesn't seem to respawn even after 2 min of being outside the vehicle! Since I'm hosting on my own computer ATM, I'd rather clear up as much random BS floating around ASAP...

Its more then 2 mins, if i'm not mistaken its 300 secs.
You can change it in the include though.

MidoBan
03/03/2008, 07:20 PM
No, I have and have had the same bug I replace i by playerid and everything seemed to work fine.

But i replaced it too, there where no more warnings or errors but the /lock didn't work..

EDIT: sorry for the double post. mistake..

LuxurioN™
03/03/2008, 07:25 PM
Nice work!

cptnsausage
03/03/2008, 08:00 PM
ok ive just switched the system round a bit as it was a touch picky - sometimes it worked sometimes it didnt lol - technically its a 3 dimensional variable with a combined amount of 200x2500x2 which is around 1000000 variables to store so it was a little wierd when trying to use the arrays inside another function such as setvehicleparamsforplayer - ive noticed long winded variables do that so ive replaced the system and made it a little simpler to deal with that

chekc it and see if its a bit better now mido

and yes mido you are correct the vehicles shud respawn after 5 mins and not 2 mins - thats changable though just set the timer to a lower value - easy :D

cptnsausage
03/03/2008, 09:18 PM
UPDATE - Added file backend for modsaving accross server restarts

Added 2 new functions to import and export vehicle mods from a file saved in ur scriptfiles directory:

ExportModsToFile(const savefile[]) >>>> usage - ExportModsToFile("yourfilename"); - will create a file called yourfilename.vmf in ur scriptfiles with all of the vehicles mods and colour changes and paintjobs etc in it.

ImportModsFromFile(const savefile[]) >>>> usage - ImportModsFromFile("yourfilename"); - will load up all the mods on the file yourfilename.vmf in ur scriptfiles directory

Both of these commands are a bit experimental so i need testers just now to let me know errors etc - also the commands will automatically check for existing files and issue warnings if the file is missing etc - on usage of the export command any old file with the same name will be deleted so be careful with that lol

MidoBan
03/03/2008, 10:11 PM
ok ive just switched the system round a bit as it was a touch picky - sometimes it worked sometimes it didnt lol - technically its a 3 dimensional variable with a combined amount of 200x2500x2 which is around 1000000 variables to store so it was a little wierd when trying to use the arrays inside another function such as setvehicleparamsforplayer - ive noticed long winded variables do that so ive replaced the system and made it a little simpler to deal with that

chekc it and see if its a bit better now mido

and yes mido you are correct the vehicles shud respawn after 5 mins and not 2 mins - thats changable though just set the timer to a lower value - easy :D

Thanks man!
Gonna try this out now 8)

c-middia
04/03/2008, 03:09 AM
you still have these errors

J:\samp01b-server\samp0202r\pawno\include\vstr3.inc(874) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
J:\samp01b-server\samp0202r\pawno\include\vstr3.inc(876) : error 017: undefined symbol "UpdatevehicleSectorInfo"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.

in your code

stock DestroyStreamVehicle(vstreamid)
{
VehicleInfo[vstreamid][destroyed] = 1;
VehicleInfo[vstreamid][valid] = 0;
SetVehicleToRespawn(VehicleInfo[vstreamid][idnum]);
SetVehicleVirtualWorld(VehicleInfo[vstreamid][idnum],9) <<<<needs a ";"
SetTimerEx("DeathProcess",6000,0,"x",VehicleInfo[vstreamid][idnum]);
}
UpdatevehicleSectorInfo(); <<<<< typo should be "UpdateVehicleSectorInfo"
return 1;
}

i get this error at compile as well

J:\samp01b-server\samp0202r\pawno\include\vstr3.inc(454) : error 017: undefined symbol "Modvehicle"
J:\samp01b-server\samp0202r\pawno\include\vstr3.inc(459) : error 017: undefined symbol "filename"
J:\samp01b-server\samp0202r\pawno\include\vstr3.inc(460) : error 017: undefined symbol "SentClientMessageToAll"
J:\samp01b-server\samp0202r\pawno\include\vstr3.inc(463) : error 017: undefined symbol "filename"
J:\samp01b-server\samp0202r\pawno\include\vstr3.inc(464) : error 017: undefined symbol "SentClientMessageToAll"
J:\samp01b-server\samp0202r\pawno\include\vstr3.inc(499) : error 017: undefined symbol "filename"
J:\samp01b-server\samp0202r\pawno\include\vstr3.inc(500) : error 017: undefined symbol "SentClientMessageToAll"
J:\samp01b-server\samp0202r\gamemodes\sc\xx0iD_beta2_LT3rt.pw n(18335) : error 017: undefined symbol "vmods1"
J:\samp01b-server\samp0202r\gamemodes\sc\xx0iD_beta2_LT3rt.pw n(18352) : error 017: undefined symbol "vmods1"

9 Errors.

i made this
#define vmods1 "vmods1.vmf" // in my game mode

add this to top of your inc

#define filename "vmods1"

and comment out the "SentClientMessageToAll" lines leaves me with

J:\samp01b-server\samp0202r\pawno\include\vstr3.inc(454) : error 017: undefined symbol "Modvehicle"

should be "ModVehicle"

hope this has helped

cptnsausage
04/03/2008, 08:55 AM
DO NOT redefine vmods1 or filename - thers a problem there and what u suggest will screw up the system entirely middla. the problems ur describing are simple typo's which i will fix when i get home from work :P

i suggest ppl simply avoid using the file functions right now - i can fix really easilly but ur misundestanding the problems im affraid middla hehe

Update - Fixed all the bugs:

please note that the import and export command require a string input so ExportModsToFile("myfile") will save to a file called myfile.vmf and ExportModsToFile("yourfile") will export the mods to a file called yourfile.vmf - its the same with the other command for import

YOU ARE NOT LIMITED TO USING ONE FILENAME - YOU CAN USE WHATEVER FILENAME U LIKE ON THE COMMAND

$$$PiMp
04/03/2008, 12:11 PM
nice!!! i see this script almost completely finished, just needs vehicle loading/saving

BTW when are you going to add vehicle position import/export?

kevin433
04/03/2008, 04:46 PM
Hi,
I need help. i've did something like this:

CreateStreamVehicle(giveRandomCarId(), CarSpawns[carcoords][pos_x], CarSpawns[carcoords][pos_y], CarSpawns[carcoords][pos_z], CarSpawns[carcoords][z_angle], -1, -1, 30);

The CarSpawns and that are in my script, but now:

When i compile it, it get this:

C:\Users\Kevin\Desktop\san andreas server pearl harbor\carfs.pwn(416) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition

1 Warning.

c-middia
04/03/2008, 05:01 PM
the respawn time is the problem

CreateStreamVehicle(giveRandomCarId(), CarSpawns[carcoords][pos_x], CarSpawns[carcoords][pos_y], CarSpawns[carcoords][pos_z], CarSpawns[carcoords][z_angle], -1, -1, 30);

should be

CreateStreamVehicle(giveRandomCarId(), CarSpawns[carcoords][pos_x], CarSpawns[carcoords][pos_y], CarSpawns[carcoords][pos_z], CarSpawns[carcoords][z_angle], -1, -1);

cptnsausage
04/03/2008, 05:32 PM
yeah the streamer cannot use a respawn delay as this is managed elsewhere in the script - any cars abandoned by a player for 5 minutes will auto destroy to keep the memory buffer for vehicles clear... there is also a respawn delay of 10 seconds between a vehicle blowing up or sinking and the vehicle respawning - i wouldnt suggest messing with that particular one as the timing there is quite specific to the streamers working correctly without crashing client games :D

Jashugan
04/03/2008, 05:34 PM
tAxI is there a way to adapt this so it also works with createvehicles in my script? I'm not asking you to do it, just wondering if its possible in which case I might start working on it.

kevin433
04/03/2008, 05:36 PM
the respawn time is the problem

should be

CreateStreamVehicle(giveRandomCarId(), CarSpawns[carcoords][pos_x], CarSpawns[carcoords][pos_y], CarSpawns[carcoords][pos_z], CarSpawns[carcoords][z_angle], -1, -1);

Thanks, it works now! :D

cptnsausage
04/03/2008, 05:42 PM
jashugan it should automatically convert any createvehicle instances into streaming format automatically now - on the onvehiclespawn it checks if the vehicle is registered on the system and if not it should convert it into my streaming version format - although its not been all that thoroughly teste so i dunno if it works right yet - compiles great but its never had a full work out as it were lol

Jashugan
04/03/2008, 05:51 PM
Yeah I noticed that but I want to keep some vehicles as CreateVehicles, but also run the streamer for the majority of the vehicles in my gamemode. Is it possible to do both at the same time? I need some vehicles to be constant (not streaming) because I use them for missions (for example I SetVehicleParamForPlayer to have an arrow on top of a random car and this will never work unless the vehicle isn't streaming, because I need the arrow to be seen on the map from anywhere and not just within the spawn radius).

$$$PiMp
04/03/2008, 05:57 PM
taxi.... are you actally going to help me or NOT!!!! >:(

cptnsausage
05/03/2008, 05:32 PM
pimp this streamer still has bugs and trying to adapt it for my full gm with bugginess is damned hard so ull just have to wait lol

please bear in mind im getting marreid this year - moving to canada from scotland this year, and in addition am moving house twice before then as i have 2 clinical placements to complete not to mention 4 sets of exams and a honours degree dissertation to write - forgive me if the scripting is just a minor hobby right now lol :P

$$$PiMp
05/03/2008, 06:11 PM
oh, your getting married! Good luck with your wife to be and i wish you good luck for years to come :)
http://www.rhinestonedesignbydenise.com/images/originals/just%20married%20curley%20004.jpg
I hope you can finish the new version soon :D

FujiNNN
05/03/2008, 06:33 PM
pimp this streamer still has bugs and trying to adapt it for my full gm with bugginess is damned hard so ull just have to wait lol

please bear in mind im getting marreid this year - moving to canada from scotland this year, and in addition am moving house twice before then as i have 2 clinical placements to complete not to mention 4 sets of exams and a honours degree dissertation to write - forgive me if the scripting is just a minor hobby right now lol :P

ohh my god..
good luck!

scotland.. scotland.. scotland.. just dont go to the rever there is a monster out there! :roll:

c-middia
05/03/2008, 07:45 PM
ok i tested the mod save in 2 ways so far
at the top of mycode i placed this

#define savemods "savemods"

then after player cars have been "parked"
ImportModsFromFile(savemods); this worked ok (within test prams ie cars were changed)

next the real problem was were to place
ExportModsToFile(savemods);

onvehiclemod i set a timer to called it, to write the file.
ie settimerex updatecar blah... this wrote the file on each change to the car but seamed to spawn
massive amounts of code not relating to the test car but effecting cars svr wide

i tryed placing ExportModsToFile on GameModeExitFunc, i used changemode to restart the server this resulted in nothing written
should i just make a timer that runs round every 5mins or so and saves ? lol will i still be writting garbage ???

also i get "extra" cars spawning
in the version before it replaces the "real" car ie streamid is extra to car count and the "real" car is gone, park or real spawn
in this new version the "real" car is spawnd and the "extra" car resulting in 2 cars
edit**
plz note that no cars were destoyed / created via script
only at srv startup i use DestroyStreamVehicle / CreateStreamVehicle is used to park player cars
i did try removing setvehicletorespawn in the DestroyStreamVehicle function in the inc but this made things unstable ie crashy players
i tryed to resovle this with this

if (GetVehicleStreamID(vehicleid) > 618)
{
DestroyStreamVehicle(mvid);//like this makes the svr loop through killing the car
//DestroyStreamVehicle(vehicleid);
}

placed in the onvehiclerespawn
but the car seams to respawn a few times then stays spawnd, the id of the car = 619
i use "format(tmp, sizeof(tmp), "You are in vehicle %d", GetPlayerVehicleStreamID(playerid));"
to give car ids
cars are destroyed by crashing in to things
other wise the srv has been running for days without svr crashes
and players seam to be within normal samp crash parms
hope this helps in some way or if you can shred some light on this is would be great :)
btw thank you for you time

cptnsausage
09/03/2008, 06:29 PM
right ok...i would not suggest exporting via a timer as u need to pass the string for the filename and ive always had probs doing that thru settimerex - funny things happen

u can use export as long as the vehicles are all ready - ie they have been created via createstreamvehicle

u can also import at ANY point - the import will not spawn any vehicles but will only mod existing vehicles as per the instructions enclosed in the file

as for a huge amount of data being stored in the files thats pretty much standard - ppl have no idea how hard it is to assign mods to body part slots and save the mod id by body part id then which side of the car its on etc etc etc - in any case each car has about 17 mod slots, all which are saved so if u have 1000 vehicles thats 17000 numbers being saved when u use the export command - ie 1000 lines of info with 17 different variables in each. I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH how bad it would be to randomly mess with those numbers within the file lol

and lastly dont destroy and recreatevehicles to park them...simply setstreamvehiclepos

cocakiller
09/03/2008, 06:54 PM
tAxI can you help me?

#include <a_samp>
#include <vstream>
#define FILTERSCRIPT
public OnFilterScriptInit()
{
print("\n--------------------------------------");
print(" Autos");
print("--------------------------------------\n");
CreateStreamVehicle(567,2509.9382,-1667.7566,13.3356,5.5935,114,1);
return 1;
}

public OnFilterScriptExit()
{
return 1;
}

public OnPlayerRequestClass(playerid, classid)
{
SetPlayerPos(playerid, 1958.3783, 1343.1572, 15.3746);
SetPlayerCameraPos(playerid, 1958.3783, 1343.1572, 15.3746);
SetPlayerCameraLookAt(playerid, 1958.3783, 1343.1572, 15.3746);
return 1;
}

public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
if (strcmp(cmdtext,"/gotocar") == 0)
{
SetPlayerPos(playerid,2509.9382,-1667.7566,13.3356);
return 1;
}
return 0;
}

Thats my Filterscript for cars (1 car atm)

So, I type /gotocar, but the car doesnt appear?

Why does it not appear?

herbis11
09/03/2008, 08:06 PM
hey need help! :-[
C:\Documents and Settings\Herbis\Desktop\ccc3.pwn(2404) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Herbis\Desktop\ccc3.pwn(2408) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\Herbis\Desktop\ccc3.pwn(2432) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\Herbis\Desktop\ccc3.pwn(2434) : error 017: undefined symbol "vehicleid"
C:\Documents and Settings\Herbis\Desktop\ccc3.pwn(2444) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\Herbis\Desktop\ccc3.pwn(2446) : error 017: undefined symbol "newkeys"
C:\Documents and Settings\Herbis\Desktop\ccc3.pwn(2470) : warning 219: local variable "model" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Herbis\Desktop\ccc3.pwn(2482) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Documents and Settings\Herbis\Desktop\ccc3.pwn(2482) : warning 206: redundant test: constant expression is non-zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Herbis\Desktop\ccc3.pwn(2470) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "model"
C:\Documents and Settings\Herbis\Desktop\ccc3.pwn(2501) : warning 219: local variable "model" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Herbis\Desktop\ccc3.pwn(2505) : error 022: must be lvalue (non-constant)
C:\Documents and Settings\Herbis\Desktop\ccc3.pwn(2505) : error 036: empty statement
C:\Documents and Settings\Herbis\Desktop\ccc3.pwn(2505) : error 014: invalid statement; not in switch
C:\Documents and Settings\Herbis\Desktop\ccc3.pwn(2505) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

9 Errors.

I did everything like said in redme file:

To use you must insert at the top of your script ---> #include <vstream>

insert under OnGameModeInit() ---> tAxI_OnGameModeInit();

insert under OnPlayerEnterVehicle(playerid,vehicleid) ---> tAxI_OnPlayerEnterVehicle(vehicleid);

insert under OnVehicleDeath(vehicleid,reason) ---> tAxI_OnVehicleDeath(vehicleid);

insert under OnVehicleMod(vehicleid,componentid) ---> tAxI_OnVehicleMod(vehicleid,componentid);

insert under OnVehicleRespray(vehicleid,color1,color2) ---> tAxI_OnVehicleRespray(vehicleid,color1,color2);

insert under OnVehiclePaintjob(vehicleid,paintjobid) ---> tAxI_OnVehiclePaintjob(vehicleid,paintjobid);

insert under OnVehicleSpawn(vehicle) ---> tAxI_OnVehicleSpawn(vehicleid);

insert under OnPlayerExitVehicle(playerid,vehicleid) ---> tAxI_OnPlayerExitVehicle(vehicleid);

insert under OnPlayerStateChange(playerid,newstate,oldstate) ---> tAxI_OnPlayerStateChange(playerid,newstate,oldstat e);

insert under OnPlayerKeyStateChange(playerid,newskeys,oldkeys) ---> tAxI_OnPlayerStateChange(playerid,newkeys);
Here is a look of my gamemod..a part of it:
http://pastebin.com/d37fccdb7

cptnsausage
09/03/2008, 09:39 PM
ur using the wrong arguments in createstreamvehicle - it requires no respawn delay

also that OnPlayerKeyStateChange

the value u have there is newskeys - it should be newkeys

i think thats where most of ur errors are stemming from - they are the only really obvious ones i can see

tAxI can you help me?

#include <a_samp>
#include <vstream>
#define FILTERSCRIPT
{
print(" Autos");
CreateStreamVehicle(567,2509.9382,-1667.7566,13.3356,5.5935,114,1);
return 1;
}

public OnFilterScriptExit()
{
return 1;
}

public OnPlayerRequestClass(playerid, classid)
{
SetPlayerPos(playerid, 1958.3783, 1343.1572, 15.3746);
SetPlayerCameraPos(playerid, 1958.3783, 1343.1572, 15.3746);
SetPlayerCameraLookAt(playerid, 1958.3783, 1343.1572, 15.3746);
return 1;
}

public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
if (strcmp(cmdtext,"/gotocar") == 0)
{
SetPlayerPos(playerid,2509.9382,-1667.7566,13.3356);
return 1;
}
return 0;
}

Thats my Filterscript for cars (1 car atm)

So, I type /gotocar, but the car doesnt appear?

Why does it not appear?

because u need to setup the callbacks - youve not read the readme file included with the download :P read that and it tells u how to set up the callbacks

FujiNNN
10/03/2008, 12:19 PM
tAxI i have a big problem..

i have 364 vehicles exacly in my server and working great i must say.

BUT the problem is when im trying to add my other vehicles (more 200+) it will not spawn..
that 200+ vehicles are diffrent models and i've changed them to CreateSteamVehicle from CreateVehicle and checked all the options of that and it nothing spawning some of the 200 vehicles like 12 of them will spawn but the others not.

how can i fix that?
it is very improtent to me please taxi help me.

cptnsausage
10/03/2008, 01:04 PM
ok are you sure ur not just apwning too many models at the one time cos my streamer will cut out spawning new vehicle types if there are 65 or so active already, also are u using the commands in a fs or a gm, if both then reaaaaaaaaaaally bad idea, it will screw up lol :S

FujiNNN
10/03/2008, 02:05 PM
ok are you sure ur not just apwning too many models at the one time cos my streamer will cut out spawning new vehicle types if there are 65 or so active already, also are u using the commands in a fs or a gm, if both then reaaaaaaaaaaally bad idea, it will screw up lol :S

i'm using it on my gamemode.. no FS's..
that execly streamer with the lastes't version.

that vehicles that i'm trying to add has models that i dont even spawn yet.. so WTF?... help please..

herbis11
10/03/2008, 02:47 PM
ur using the wrong arguments in createstreamvehicle - it requires no respawn delay

wtf?
I dont gat it :| can you please show me how should it look?

cocakiller
10/03/2008, 04:38 PM
because u need to setup the callbacks - youve not read the readme file included with the download :P read that and it tells u how to set up the callbacks
:-[ noob question:
Put them right under OnFilterScriptInit() ??
Would look like this:

tAxI_OnGameModeInit();
{
print(" Autos");
return 1;
}

and thats right?

FujiNNN
10/03/2008, 04:57 PM
Would look like this:

tAxI_OnGameModeInit();
{
print(" Autos");
return 1;
}

and thats right?

{
tAxI_OnGameModeInit();
print(" Autos");
return 1;
}

cocakiller
10/03/2008, 05:04 PM
Would look like this:

tAxI_OnGameModeInit();
{
print(" Autos");
return 1;
}

and thats right?

{
tAxI_OnGameModeInit();
print(" Autos");
return 1;
}

Hell yea thanx ^^

On_Top_Non_Stop
10/03/2008, 08:13 PM
I have a problem with SetVehicleStreamPos.

I have tried switching things around but it still wont work.

If i just use SetVehiclePos it works but is it safe?

My teleport command
if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/drift", true) == 0||strcmp(cmdtext, "/ear", true) == 0)
{
if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) {
SetVehicleStreamPos(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid),-322.2306,1529.0559,75.0372,263.5648);
} else {
SetPlayerPos(playerid,-291.2279,1536.8027,75.5625);
SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid,247.0);
}
ResetPlayerWeapons(playerid);
SetPlayerInterior(playerid, 0);
return 1;
}

cptnsausage
10/03/2008, 09:27 PM
lol look guys...please read previous posts or at least the directive data in the INC for the Natives,setstreamvehiclepos requires the STREAM ID of the vehicle and not the sa-mp assigned VEHICLE ID - i keep having to say this...VEHICLE ID IS NOT STATIC and STREAM ID IS STATIC

read the include first to see when u need to use vehicleid and when u need to use vehicle stream id

basically dude simply replace ur GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid) with GetPlayerVehicleStreamID(playerid)

like i said - READ THE INCLUDE THOROUGHLY NEXT TIME LOL

incidentally its worth noting that u can use setvehiclepos but strange things may happen, also setstreamvehiclepos will permanently move the spawnpoint of the vehicle in question

FujiNNN
11/03/2008, 01:09 AM
man what with GetVehiclePos? there is only SetVehiclePos Streamer.. WTF?

cptnsausage
11/03/2008, 08:54 AM
man what with GetVehiclePos? there is only SetVehiclePos Streamer.. WTF?

lol i totally forgot to make that command - it'll take me 5 mins tonight :S

On_Top_Non_Stop
11/03/2008, 12:40 PM
Ok, i see now :D

All teleports and commands a side, i have a another problem.

When i exit a vehicle it automaticly re spawns.

I tried with a new game mode with 2 cars but it was still the same.

The only thing i can think off was i re downloaded the include this morning and when i replaced it with the old one
the new one was larger by about 4kb. That's about the time this started to happen.

Did you update?

Thanks

cptnsausage
11/03/2008, 06:32 PM
hmmmmm wierd...the vehicles are all set to respawn after 5 minute of inactivity ie, if a person leaves a vehicle and it sits untouched for 5 minutes it will auto destroy and not respawn until a player comes near to the spawn point again

On_Top_Non_Stop
12/03/2008, 04:14 AM
Maybe it has something to do with keys.

If i was on a bike and jumped out normal (pressing enter) the bike instantly re spawns.

But if i hit a wall and fall off (no enter pressed) the bike does not re spawn and i can get back on again.

Hope that helps a little :)

cptnsausage
12/03/2008, 10:08 AM
it actually sounds like something in ur own script because i just fully tested the system and its all working fine for me, what script are u using? and have u changed anything at all in my INC???

On_Top_Non_Stop
12/03/2008, 10:14 AM
Well, im working on a new server with no filter scripts and few commands.

I thought maybe it was yobjects but as i said i ran it on a blank mode.

Iv re downloaded it 3 times just to make sure but it still happens.

i will check i have tAxI_OnGameModeInit(); and the rest in the right places.

cptnsausage
12/03/2008, 10:18 AM
yeah make sure i havent donw something stupid like uploaded the wrong copy...the vehicle respawn delay shud be set to 300000 (5 minutes) - if u can track down that system maybe its got the wrong value assigned to the timer...i cant check just now cos im in work lol :S

On_Top_Non_Stop
12/03/2008, 10:24 AM
I get 2 errors now but i don't want to change them in case i brake it :P

tAxI_OnPlayerEnterVehicle(vehicleid);
tAxI_OnPlayerStateChange(playerid,newkeys);

number of arguments does not match definition

The timer is ok, i think :)

SetTimerEx("ResetAbandonedVehicle",300000,0,"x",v);

cptnsausage
12/03/2008, 10:44 AM

it should be:

tAxI_OnPlayerEnterVehicle(playerid,vehicleid)
tAxI_OnPlayerKeyStateChange(playerid,newkeys);

i seem to have written the README file wrong - updated on the download now :)

On_Top_Non_Stop
12/03/2008, 10:47 AM
Ok, thats just what was in the read me file.

Ill go try :)

cptnsausage
12/03/2008, 10:49 AM

it should be:

tAxI_OnPlayerEnterVehicle(playerid,vehicleid)
tAxI_OnPlayerKeyStateChange(playerid,newkeys);

i seem to have written the README file wrong - updated on the download now :)

oops lol

On_Top_Non_Stop
12/03/2008, 10:59 AM
Oops, i failed to read that part :roll:

Well, that didn't help. I really have no idea what i have done.

When was the last time you updated apart from the readme file?

Here's the problem so you know what i mean. http://img80.imageshack.us/my.php?image=problemaa8.gif

Shark[BR]
12/03/2008, 11:02 AM
LOOOOOOOL! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

cptnsausage
12/03/2008, 11:03 AM
ok can u post for me what u have under:

OnPlayerExitVehicle and OnPlayerStateChange

in ur script - looks like its something in ur script cos theres nothing that shud be doing that in my inc lol :S - although it may also be something interacting between ur script and mine so lets take a look :D

On_Top_Non_Stop
12/03/2008, 11:08 AM
There is nothing XD

public OnPlayerExitVehicle(playerid, vehicleid)
{
tAxI_OnPlayerExitVehicle(vehicleid);
return 1;
}

public OnPlayerStateChange(playerid, newstate, oldstate)
{
tAxI_OnPlayerStateChange(playerid,newstate,oldstat e);
return 1;
}

cptnsausage
12/03/2008, 11:14 AM
running any other filterscripts with this?

On_Top_Non_Stop
12/03/2008, 11:17 AM
Nope, all in the game mode.

Im having a good look the now but nothing has changed since this started :|

cmg4life
12/03/2008, 11:17 AM
hey , ma man Taxi, sup ?

did u do a newer Vehicle Streamer ? that has a low usage ?

cuz i didnt check whole topic :lol:

cptnsausage
12/03/2008, 11:30 AM
cmg4life ]
hey , ma man Taxi, sup ?

did u do a newer Vehicle Streamer ? that has a low usage ?

cuz i didnt check whole topic :lol:

yeah this version is a whole hell of alot better than my previous attempts - ive had reports of 34 players with no lag so far but hats the extent of testing lol

the streamer also currently supports some more advanced functions like automatic modsaving (mod in a normal mod garage and it will save the vehicles mods and spawn with them in place), exporting and importing mods to/from files so u can load mods that have been saved in a file - essentially for server restarts etc, bike anti-fall off mode, can be activated per player basis, automatic streaming - if u miss a createvehicle it will convert it to a streaming vehicle by default

blah blah blah lol - check th first page :D

With respect to your problem On_top_non_stop,

im at a complete loss as to why this is happening - i suggest checking EVERYTHING, make sure ur running the right amx file on ur server.cfg file and make sure u have no filterscripts running etc etc

i honestly cant see why this is happening unless ur server reads 300000 ms as like 1 second - maybe ur timer stuff is messed up...try redownloading the server package maybe :S - to be honest it looks like something in ur script is doing it so check to make sure ur running the correct script -i remember tryingt o fix an error that would not go away and it turned out i just hadnt set the server.cfg to run the correct amx file lol so it never fixed no mattter what i did - makes u feel really stupid hehe :D

On_Top_Non_Stop
12/03/2008, 11:38 AM
Hey taxi, when i spawn vehicles with debug they are not effected and don't re spawn.

That's all i have found so far :P

EDIT: I just tested with a friend, when i jump out the car i become invisible and leads to crashing.

That's not good :|

cptnsausage
12/03/2008, 11:39 AM
can i just send out a shout to everyone who uses this...is anyone else having the same problem??????

On_Top_Non_Stop
12/03/2008, 03:51 PM
Any one ? :'(

FujiNNN
12/03/2008, 04:15 PM
Hey taxi, when i spawn vehicles with debug they are not effected and don't re spawn.

EDIT: I just tested with a friend, when i jump out the car i become invisible and leads to crashing.

try to redownload..
then check if all the Vehicles became to StreamVehicles .. (Gamemode's)
DO NOT USE ANY STREAMING FS's! that probably will mess up you all gm..

* again make sure you up to date with the version and make sure all vehicle comes to streamvehicle.

FujiNNN
12/03/2008, 04:31 PM
SOLVED!

On_Top_Non_Stop
12/03/2008, 05:19 PM

try to redownload..

* again make sure you up to date with the version and make sure all vehicle comes to streamvehicle.

;)

FujiNNN
12/03/2008, 07:15 PM

try to redownload..

;)

does it helped?

On_Top_Non_Stop
12/03/2008, 09:09 PM
No, its a pain in the ass. Any chance you could sent me the inc your using just to try. Its worth a shot :)

cptnsausage
12/03/2008, 09:18 PM
gah sorry there was an error and the server reverted to s file that was 2 weeks old :S - bloody stupid server - im gonna go shout at the hardware manager now lol grrrrrrr

file is the current working version...well for most of us anyway :S

FujiNNN
12/03/2008, 10:47 PM
No, its a pain in the ass. Any chance you could sent me the inc your using just to try. Its worth a shot :)

evry day i'm chacking for a new version...

here is the newest: > Click here to get the last version < (http://sampstorage.pandosite.co.uk/Vehicle%20Stream%20INC/)

;)

ohh tAxI how can i set off the Abandoned vehicle system paramently?
and how can i create a command that respawn all the cars back to spawn place?

** What about the GetVehiclePos?

thanks.

cptnsausage
13/03/2008, 03:37 PM
couple of good command suggestions there - im actually gonna include the getvehiclepos and resetservervehicles commands on the next update - coming tonight probs :D

Jashugan
13/03/2008, 04:30 PM
Hey that update might make the streamer of interest to me again then :)

On_Top_Non_Stop
13/03/2008, 08:59 PM
Hey taxi, good news :)

It seems to be working exceptionally well.

I'm not sure what i done but after a couple of hours screwing around it seems to be running smooth 8)

If i make a teleport what can i use if SetVehicleStreamPos changes the spawn location :|

Big thanks for your time helping me solve this. Great work ;)

EDIT: Any idea what would cause this? http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i93/Cloudizme/sa-mp-162.jpg

Image by Cloudizme.

It was on my server after a vehicle colour change :|

FujiNNN
14/03/2008, 08:25 PM
Hey taxi, good news :)

It seems to be working exceptionally well.

I'm not sure what i done but after a couple of hours screwing around it seems to be running smooth 8)

If i make a teleport what can i use if SetVehicleStreamPos changes the spawn location :|

Big thanks for your time helping me solve this. Great work ;)

EDIT: Any idea what would cause this? http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i93/Cloudizme/sa-mp-162.jpg

Image by Cloudizme.

It was on my server after a vehicle colour change :|

OMG! lol! hehehe

cptnsausage
15/03/2008, 06:13 PM
wtf...dude that has to be a game error as that looks like ur textures have gone loopy lol maybe one of ur clientside mods is mucking it up :D

On_Top_Non_Stop
16/03/2008, 12:02 AM
It wasn't my pc, i just posted for fun ;)

So if i cant use set SetVehicleStreamPos for teleports what can i use? And how is get vehicl position coming along :)

FujiNNN
16/03/2008, 03:26 AM
It wasn't my pc, i just posted for fun ;)

So if i cant use set SetVehicleStreamPos for teleports what can i use? And how is get vehicl position coming along :)

GetVehicleStreamPos - i'm waiting for that too... taxi sayed that he forggot to add that..

:P

cptnsausage
16/03/2008, 04:09 PM
OK heres the updated systems as of today guys :D

//================================================== ===========================================

native SetStreamVehiclePos(vstreamid,Float:x,Float:y,Floa t:z,Float:a) //Changed from the old setvehiclestreampos and will only temporarilly move the vehicle

native SetVehicleStreamSpawnInfo(vstreamid,vmodel,Float:x ,Float:y,Float:z,Float:a,color1,color2) //Added in place of setvehiclestreampos and setvehiclestreammodel - permanently changes the spawn info of any vehicle

native ForceStreamVehicleSpawn(vstreamid,Float:x,Float:y, Float:z,Float:a,worldid,interiorid,objective,UseSa vedMods) //Thought this would be useful for all u players out there needing vehicles to spawn when nobody is around - can specify interior/world/objective of the vehicle. NB vehicle stream must be created via createstreamvehicle/createtempstreamvehicle first - if anyone is using the specified vehicle they will be ejected from it and the vehicle will transport to the point specified in the command and have the attributes specified applied to it :P - note that if a player is in the vehicle allready then when they are ejected it will take 3 seconds for the vehicle to spawn at the designated point

native GetStreamVehiclePos(vstreamid,Float:&Xpos,Float:&Ypos,Float:&Zpos) //will give the vehicles current position - if the vehicle is not yet active then it will give the vehicles spawn position by default - if you specify an invalid stream id then the function will assign no values to your given variables and it will return 0;

native GetStreamVehicleZAngle(vstreamid,Float:&Angle) //same as the above

//================================================== ===========================================

c-middia
16/03/2008, 08:18 PM
J:\samp01b-server\samp0202r\pawno\include\vstr7.inc(622) : error 017: undefined symbol "p"
J:\samp01b-server\samp0202r\pawno\include\vstr7.inc(661) : error 017: undefined symbol "fspawn"
J:\samp01b-server\samp0202r\pawno\include\vstr7.inc(679) : error 017: undefined symbol "fspawn"
J:\samp01b-server\samp0202r\pawno\include\vstr7.inc(797) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "SafeForceSpawn")
J:\samp01b-server\samp0202r\pawno\include\vstr7.inc(812) : error 017: undefined symbol "tmpid"
J:\samp01b-server\samp0202r\pawno\include\vstr7.inc(812) : warning 215: expression has no effect
J:\samp01b-server\samp0202r\pawno\include\vstr7.inc(812) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
J:\samp01b-server\samp0202r\pawno\include\vstr7.inc(812) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
J:\samp01b-server\samp0202r\pawno\include\vstr7.inc(812) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

get these errors

i will post fixs when i make them
hope this will help you

cptnsausage
16/03/2008, 09:05 PM
yeah they fixed in the new version...download now

On_Top_Non_Stop
16/03/2008, 10:47 PM
This seriously rocks now. Thanks so much :)

FujiNNN
16/03/2008, 11:05 PM
D:\SERVER\pawno\include\vstream.inc(967) : warning 219: local variable "worldid" shadows a variable at a preceding level
D:\SERVER\pawno\include\vstream.inc(984) : warning 213: tag mismatch
D:\SERVER\pawno\include\vstream.inc(984) : warning 206: redundant test: constant expression is non-zero
D:\SERVER\pawno\include\vstream.inc(1003) : warning 213: tag mismatch
D:\SERVER\pawno\include\vstream.inc(1003) : warning 206: redundant test: constant expression is non-zero
D:\SERVER\pawno\include\vstream.inc(1017) : warning 213: tag mismatch
D:\SERVER\pawno\include\vstream.inc(1018) : warning 213: tag mismatch
D:\SERVER\pawno\include\vstream.inc(1019) : warning 213: tag mismatch
D:\SERVER\pawno\include\vstream.inc(1020) : warning 213: tag mismatch
D:\SERVER\pawno\include\vstream.inc(967) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "worldid"
D:\SERVER\pawno\include\vstream.inc(1374) : error 001: expected token: "-identifier-", but found "&"
D:\SERVER\pawno\include\vstream.inc(1389) : error 001: expected token: "-identifier-", but found "&"

2 Errors.

*EDITED!

On_Top_Non_Stop
17/03/2008, 02:25 AM
\pawno\include\vstream.inc(967) : warning 219: local variable "worldid" shadows a variable at a preceding level
\pawno\include\vstream.inc(984) : warning 213: tag mismatch
\pawno\include\vstream.inc(984) : warning 206: redundant test: constant expression is non-zero
\pawno\include\vstream.inc(1003) : warning 213: tag mismatch
\pawno\include\vstream.inc(1003) : warning 206: redundant test: constant expression is non-zero
\pawno\include\vstream.inc(1017) : warning 213: tag mismatch
\pawno\include\vstream.inc(1018) : warning 213: tag mismatch
\pawno\include\vstream.inc(1019) : warning 213: tag mismatch
\pawno\include\vstream.inc(1020) : warning 213: tag mismatch
\pawno\include\vstream.inc(967) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "worldid"
\pawno\include\vstream.inc(1374) : error 001: expected token: "-identifier-", but found "&"
\pawno\include\vstream.inc(1389) : error 001: expected token: "-identifier-", but found "&"

2 Errors.

Ohh dear :'(

Good job i kept the old copy :)

cptnsausage
17/03/2008, 08:18 AM
hahaha looks like illneed to redo this somewhat - ill do it later tonight guys...in work just now :P

FujiNNN
17/03/2008, 08:21 AM
hahaha looks like illneed to redo this somewhat - ill do it later tonight guys...in work just now :P

well thanks anyway, i'm steel waiting :) have a nice day in work man!

*BTW the limit now is 2500? so how can i spawn only MAX 300? others dont appair.. wtf?

cptnsausage
17/03/2008, 08:28 AM
hmmmm a few ppl have reported this bug - i think there may be a bug in one of the systems somewhere that only allowing 300 vehicles to become active - im thinkning i may have messed up an array size somewhere and after 300 its bugging out cos thjeres no array's left lol

I'll check that out as well...anyway the limit is now 3000 so im not sure whats going on there lol :s

FujiNNN
17/03/2008, 10:25 AM
hmmmm a few ppl have reported this bug - i think there may be a bug in one of the systems somewhere that only allowing 300 vehicles to become active - im thinkning i may have messed up an array size somewhere and after 300 its bugging out cos thjeres no array's left lol

I'll check that out as well...anyway the limit is now 3000 so im not sure whats going on there lol :s

mabby you missed another 0 from 3000? = 300? hehe just kidding..
steel waiting man.. (pawno open like more then 19 hours :-)(* i know i can close but i dont wanna close antill the update >:D))

MidoBan
17/03/2008, 06:20 PM
I wanna create vehicles in an interior using LinkStreamVehicleToInterior(vstreamid,interiorid).
But in order to do this i need to store the vehicles in vars for the vehicles id. I assume the vstreamid always changes so i cant store the vehicle in a var. So how can i create a vehicle in an interior with the streamer? :s

cptnsausage
18/03/2008, 07:20 AM
no mido u got it wrong

vstreamid is the constant variable returned by createstreamvehicle

therefore to link a vehicle to an interior on the streaming system u can do

new Mycar = CreateStreamVehicle(...);
LinkStreamVehicleToInterior(Mycar,1);

basically all u have to remember is that vehicleid is dynamic and is always changing therefore the normal vehicle commands are useless - vstreamid is constant which means any of the custom command can be used in place of the normal ones.

EDIT: As for the mysterious problem where ppl find the vehicles dont spawn after a certain number - i think ive tracked it down to the maximum amount of vehicles per sector being 75 each - ive increased it to 200 now - basically the old system meant that if u had 500 vehicles in 3 sectors then it would only allow 225 to spawn successfully :s does this sound about right guys?

the easy way to check this is to simply change the value of MAX_SECTOR_VEHICLES to 200 in ur own copy of the streamer that works ok - im still working on updatuing the new systems but the current download is updated with the new figures for sector vehicles - why you would want that many vehicles over so few sectors is beyond me but meh, go figure lol :D

MidoBan
18/03/2008, 10:37 AM
ohh, i got it!

Thanks! ;)

cptnsausage
18/03/2008, 12:47 PM
ok guys no more updates for like 2 days - clinical exams on thursday so banned myself from scripting for the next 2 days or so lol

LATERS!

EDIT - Took mercy and thik i fixed all the bugs - let me know :P

SaW_[VrTx]
26/03/2008, 02:56 PM
Is it normal? After this include, my gamemode was 70kb small, now 3,7MB big, but streamer works!!! How i can decrase size?

[M2S]moe
26/03/2008, 03:02 PM
If you're not using LinkStreamVehicleToInterior or SetStreamVehicleParamsForPlayer, edit them out of the include, this will dramatically lower the amx filesize.

SaW_[VrTx]
26/03/2008, 03:19 PM
What?!

All what i have in gmode from vhstr is

#include <vstream>

and

tAxI_OnGameModeInit();

//Undead baaze
AddStaticVehicle(432,-1462.1139,-518.7982,14.1865,202.4637,1,1); //
AddStaticVehicle(432,-1448.1455,-513.1027,14.1872,201.6218,1,1); //
AddStaticVehicle(432,-1434.2291,-506.5346,14.1814,203.2092,1,1); //
AddStaticVehicle(411,-1449.5393,-559.0914,13.8990,296.7101,3,3); //
AddStaticVehicle(411,-1452.0308,-553.7648,13.8990,292.7130,3,3); //
AddStaticVehicle(411,-1408.4712,-536.9072,13.8990,116.2394,3,3); //
AddStaticVehicle(411,-1411.7344,-530.0451,13.9007,113.4565,3,3); //
AddStaticVehicle(573,-1437.4568,-531.9159,14.8222,206.6187,0,0); //
AddStaticVehicle(470,-1418.6019,-516.6580,14.1654,115.9537,3,3); //
AddStaticVehicle(470,-1421.7030,-510.2182,14.1692,113.8958,1,1); //
AddStaticVehicle(470,-1456.3254,-541.9379,14.1681,294.2115,1,1); //
AddStaticVehicle(470,-1459.7656,-535.9842,14.1691,297.9325,1,1); //

cptnsausage
26/03/2008, 07:34 PM
meh i dont care if u use addstatic or createstreamvehicle anymore - as soon as vehicles spawn it connverts them anyway lol

so :P

SaW_[VrTx]
26/03/2008, 07:39 PM
i meen

tAxI_OnGameModeInit();

//Undead baaze
CreateStreamVehicle(432,-1462.1139,-518.7982,14.1865,202.4637,1,1); //
CreateStreamVehicle(432,-1448.1455,-513.1027,14.1872,201.6218,1,1); //
CreateStreamVehicle(432,-1434.2291,-506.5346,14.1814,203.2092,1,1); //
CreateStreamVehicle(411,-1449.5393,-559.0914,13.8990,296.7101,3,3); //
CreateStreamVehicle(411,-1452.0308,-553.7648,13.8990,292.7130,3,3); //
CreateStreamVehicle(411,-1408.4712,-536.9072,13.8990,116.2394,3,3); //
CreateStreamVehicle(411,-1411.7344,-530.0451,13.9007,113.4565,3,3); //
CreateStreamVehicle(573,-1437.4568,-531.9159,14.8222,206.6187,0,0); //
CreateStreamVehicle(470,-1418.6019,-516.6580,14.1654,115.9537,3,3); //
CreateStreamVehicle(470,-1421.7030,-510.2182,14.1692,113.8958,1,1); //
CreateStreamVehicle(470,-1456.3254,-541.9379,14.1681,294.2115,1,1); //
CreateStreamVehicle(470,-1459.7656,-535.9842,14.1691,297.9325,1,1); //

Hmm, you say, createstreamvehicle convert ar addstaticvehicle and dont work as streamed vehicle, or what?!

cptnsausage
26/03/2008, 07:41 PM
ur better off using createstreamvehicle but either should work but i dont think id turst it to catch all of them to be honest...use createstreamvehicle as its better and foolproof :D

BioFreeze
27/03/2008, 10:15 AM
Yeah I noticed that but I want to keep some vehicles as CreateVehicles, but also run the streamer for the majority of the vehicles in my gamemode. Is it possible to do both at the same time? I need some vehicles to be constant (not streaming) because I use them for missions (for example I SetVehicleParamForPlayer to have an arrow on top of a random car and this will never work unless the vehicle isn't streaming, because I need the arrow to be seen on the map from anywhere and not just within the spawn radius).

I'm also joining this question.=P

arnutisz
27/03/2008, 04:57 PM
why every time when i try to compile i get this?

error 021: symbol already defined: "virtualid"
n Andreas\sa-mp\pawno\include\vstream.inc(624) : error 017: undefined symbol "fspawn"
San Andreas\sa-mp\pawno\include\vstream.inc(663) : error 017: undefined symbol "fspawn"
San Andreas\sa-mp\pawno\include\vstream.inc(665) : error 017: undefined symbol "destroyed"
TA San Andreas\sa-mp\pawno\include\vstream.inc(673) : error 017: undefined symbol "intid"
TA San Andreas\sa-mp\pawno\include\vstream.inc(674) : error 017: undefined symbol "intid"
ames\GTA San Andreas\sa-mp\pawno\include\vstream.inc(681) : error 017: undefined symbol "fspawn"
\GTA San Andreas\sa-mp\pawno\include\vstream.inc(691) : error 017: undefined symbol "intid"
Games\GTA San Andreas\sa-mp\pawno\include\vstream.inc(692) : error 017: undefined symbol "intid"
Games\GTA San Andreas\sa-mp\pawno\include\vstream.inc(785) : error 017: undefined symbol "destroyed"
r Games\GTA San Andreas\sa-mp\pawno\include\vstream.inc(970) : error 017: undefined symbol "fspawn"
ndreas\sa-mp\pawno\include\vstream.inc(977) : error 017: undefined symbol "destroyed"

[M2S]moe
27/03/2008, 05:00 PM
Biofreeze ]

It's not possible obviously, but just wait until 0.2.5 this streamer will be obsolete as the vehicle limit will be raised to 2000 and the model limit to infinity.

BioFreeze
27/03/2008, 05:09 PM
moe ]
Biofreeze ]

Guess so , because it ruins the RP if you can only stream vehicles :P. But streaming is also necessary now to get enough vehicles , but 0.2.5 if not far away so ;).

It's not possible obviously, but just wait until 0.2.5 this streamer will be obsolete as the vehicle limit will be raised to 2000 and the model limit to infinity.

MidoBan
09/04/2008, 06:07 AM
When a playert teleports with a car, i use SetVehiclePos instead of SetStreamVehiclePos. And all my server vehicles are streamed, could it create problems (crashes or something)?

What is the difference between the functions?

cptnsausage
09/04/2008, 02:29 PM
Mido if ur using the newest version of the streamer you should use setstreamvehiclepos as this will no longer reset the vehicles spawn position - i fixed that in the latest release version :)

as long as the vehicle has been spawned then theres not a huge problem with it but its just better for keeping track of variables etc

MidoBan
09/04/2008, 05:56 PM
Can i use SetStreamVehiclePos not on the script that i created the vehicle on?
Or should i use CallRemoteFunction to the script when i created the vehicle?

Francis[French]
10/04/2008, 12:28 AM
Nice, love it, keep up the good work.

On_Top_Non_Stop
11/04/2008, 12:44 PM
Hey taxi, me again ^^

New problem. Iv linked a few cars(6) to an interior.

The problem is that after they explode they re-spawn invisible.

Any solutions x]

Thanks.

jthebeast2007
11/04/2008, 02:58 PM
I'm encountering 1 bug that I found and can't figure out whats causing it to fix it. Basically whats happening is after driving in a vehicle for a couple minutes my game crashes. Then when I come back in if I get in that exact vehicle the game crashes again. Not Sure if anyone else has had this problem. Hope you have a idea what might be causing this. Other than that it's pretty much flawless that I've found so far. Good Job.

cptnsausage
11/04/2008, 05:11 PM
mido because of the way the streamer system is oud have to call a remote function because all the vehicle variables are located in the original script...also this means u can only use the streamer in one of ur scripts and not both or very bad things will happen.

On_Top - I'll look into this but i dont know why its happening...maybe an issue with player vehicle synronising :S

jthebeast - your the only person so far who has reported this bug - have u changed anything at all?

jthebeast2007
12/04/2008, 07:25 PM
The only thing I did was change a couple functions to public so I can use CallRemoteFunction from my admin script. Then when the bug started happening I tried changing a couple things just to see if it would fix it, but no luck. Maybe something in one of my scripts is conflicting but I don't see how.

On_Top_Non_Stop
13/04/2008, 12:52 AM
Well it seems there re-spawning back into interior 0.

Good luck on finding the problem, this is important :)

cmg4life
13/04/2008, 05:05 AM
what about the Usage ? CPU and all ?

jthebeast2007
13/04/2008, 06:19 AM
0% for me. I'm on a quad core so would be different maybe on single core.

cptnsausage
14/04/2008, 02:38 PM
cmg this is like miles more efficient than the last vrsion - it only parses vehicle within range of the player ather than parsing them all and then checking which ones are close enough to spawn - id try it out on a larger scale now if i were you...its very stable :D

EDIT: ON_TOP_NON_STOP I found ur problem m8 - there is a public process in there called deathprocess that was faulty, or at least it had a necesary part of itself missing - I've fixed it in the latest version for download so u can either simply replace the entire include or just that one process called DeathProcess - either way the vehicles should now respawn properly with all attributes now fixed.

remem it needs to stay public as its called on a timer etc but im sure ur up on that m8 :D

On_Top_Non_Stop
14/04/2008, 10:04 PM
Ill go check it out :)

Thanks.

EDIT: Sorry to trouble you again but the link wont work ^_^

EDIT2: Can i ask how i would go about with import/export mods. bit confused on how it works :)

EDIT3: Will this be safe to use?

stock SetStreamVehicleHealth(vstreamid,Float:health)
{
if(VehicleInfo[vstreamid][valid] == 1) {
SetVehicleHealth(VehicleInfo[vstreamid][idnum],health);
return 1;
}
}
return 0;
}

EDIT5: guess who's back -_-.

I found an annoying problem. When you jump in a tram using PutPlayerInVehicle the tram decides
to re-spawn its self half way round the track leaving me to run around with my cam frozen.

iTec.Stas
15/04/2008, 01:36 PM
Hi,
1 small questions,
how i have to insert these:

insert under OnVehicleDeath(vehicleid,reason) ---> tAxI_OnVehicleDeath(vehicleid);
insert under OnVehicleMod(vehicleid,componentid) ---> tAxI_OnVehicleMod(vehicleid,componentid);
insert under OnVehicleRespray(vehicleid,color1,color2) --->
tAxI_OnVehicleRespray(vehicleid,color1,color2);
insert under OnVehiclePaintjob(vehicleid,paintjobid) ---> tAxI_OnVehiclePaintjob(vehicleid,paintjobid);

I don't have this 4 Functions in my modified GF Script.
I read, that they are in _samp,
but what have i to do
to use your awesome srcipt on our Server.

(Sry for bad English, because I'm from Germany^^)

On_Top_Non_Stop
16/04/2008, 07:36 PM
Hi,
1 small questions,
how i have to insert these:

insert under OnVehicleRespray(vehicleid,color1,color2) --->
tAxI_OnVehicleRespray(vehicleid,color1,color2);

I don't have this 4 Functions in my modified GF Script.
I read, that they are in _samp,
but what have i to do
to use your awesome srcipt on our Server.

(Sry for bad English, because I'm from Germany^^)

If your scrip doesn't have them just make them yourself.

public OnVehiclePaintjob(vehicleid,paintjobid)
{
tAxI_OnVehiclePaintjob(vehicleid,paintjobid);
return 1;
}

cptnsausage
17/04/2008, 03:41 PM
ON_Top:

1: I'm not surprised ur respawning after using putplayerinvehicle as its not a supported command - I'll update within the next few mins...ill edit this when its done :D

2: I'll add your SetStreamVehicleHealth command to my streamer with credits :D - Thanks :D

3: Link should be ok to use - I just checked but the server does have a little downtime to reset itself every now and then so maybe u hit it at the reset time :D - either way its ok just now

cmg4life
17/04/2008, 03:50 PM
TaXi, but DestroyVehicle and reCreateVehicle, isnt buggy ? like timing out often ? ( i need to be very sure b4 using it )

BioFreeze
17/04/2008, 04:29 PM
cmg4life ]
TaXi, but DestroyVehicle and reCreateVehicle, isnt buggy ? like timing out often ? ( i need to be very sure b4 using it )

I used it and it worked fine for me , without any problems.

cptnsausage
18/04/2008, 07:52 AM
lol u cannot use destroyvehicle or createvehicle - it will mess u up majorly - as i keep saying its a total replacement. 99.9999% of the original vehicle commands in the orginal download package will not work properly if ur using this.

just use createstreamvehicle and destroystreamvehicle and ur laughing...its all been rather extensively tested and no problems by ppl that are using it - well apart from the odd bug in my coding but im not renouwned for my exemplary spelling lol

ALSO - UPDATED as of yesterday!

There are now 2 new commands: PutPlayerInStreamVehicle and SetStreamVehicleHealth

(SetStreamVehicleHealth is courtesy of On_Top_Non_Stop)

EDIT 2: after checking is CMG there was a very small chance of crashing vehicles but thats fixed in the latest version - redownload - everyone had better do that to - there was a little chance of recreating a vehicle with the mods of the vehicle which previously owned that streamid which as some will know can crash the client if the wrong mods go on the wrong vehicle lol :P

Zh3r0
18/04/2008, 10:21 AM
Omg noo... it's an vehicle stremer :o :o
Woah you are the stream godfather :), good work there . :mrgreen:

BMW_M3_GTR
18/04/2008, 05:03 PM
tAxI, your include file gives my amx over 3MB size. :( Is there some way to stop doing such a big sizeing? Btw, I dont need that other natives like putplayerinstreamvehicle. I just need converting static vehicles to streamed...I also try to put #include <vstream> to BLANK GM and it have got over 3 MB so it isn´t because in my GM is something wrong...
Pleease help me!

cptnsausage
18/04/2008, 08:15 PM
u cannot stop the file size increase - its normal for a streamer, it needs the memory space to store variables for each vehicle

BMW_M3_GTR
19/04/2008, 06:41 AM
:( But I can´t use it then.How are other people using it ? It doesnt lagging them or what? Because it lagging me and other people on my server and then is game not playable... :'(

BMW_M3_GTR
19/04/2008, 12:55 PM
tAxI, I detected that my game crashes only when i am in vehicle. When i am on foot the game will not crash.Can somebody detect the bug in taxi´s FS and fix it? Because taxi´s [INC] is not useable for me(big amx size) :(sorry posted in bad post

cptnsausage
20/04/2008, 07:48 AM
M8 the size of the AMX has NOTHING to do with ur server lagging - streamers in their nature are hefty pieces of code and u need a decent speed CPU to get them running although this one is reportedly running at a very good level - 0% CPU in the few servers that have used it so far. Id check ur computer can handle the servers required power to run it properly - also the mroe timers u have the more serverside intensive it gets and more likely to lagg - eliminate ur own timers and see what happens

robanswe
20/04/2008, 08:08 AM
hello I have a small problem when we says player 1 takes a car and drive away so the cars disappear from the map. but later comes player 2 in and see that the same car that player 1 took stands there the begins. and player 2 takes the car but then the car disappear for player 1 and he becomes invisible. how to fixed this big bug.

here is my code:

http://pawn.pastebin.com/m4a4127a2

No errors and no warnings but many timaouts :'(

BMW_M3_GTR
20/04/2008, 02:13 PM
I have got in my Gm only 3 timers and first is every 5 minutes, second is every 3 minutes, third is every 2 minutes...So they arent timers like every 1 second which may slow down the server...

robanswe
20/04/2008, 02:39 PM
tanks but.. invisibul noone have been invisibul for me to now when i add the streamer :(

cptnsausage
26/04/2008, 11:50 AM
UPDATE:

- General Bug Fix

Detective
26/04/2008, 01:32 PM
i puted all does thing u said in readme file but i get errors

C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\Server\gamemodes\test.pwn(282) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\Server\gamemodes\test.pwn(309) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition

1 Error.

RazorBlad3
26/04/2008, 03:57 PM
hi, first of all, great filterscript <tAxI>, I'm having a great time using it.
I need some help with this command. It worked perfectly with CreateVehicle, but with CreateTempStreamVehicle or CreateStreamVehicle it doesn't.

When I type /nrg I want it to spawn a NRG-500 and automatically put the player inside the bike.

if(strcmp(cmdtext,"/nrg", true)==0){
new Float:x,Float:y,Float:z,Float:Ang;
GetPlayerPos(playerid,x,y,z);
GetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, Ang);
new nrg;
nrg = CreateTempStreamVehicle(522,x,y,z,Ang,0,0); // spawns a NRG-500
PutPlayerInStreamVehicle(playerid,nrg);
TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 1);
LinkStreamVehicleToInterior(nrg,pinterior);
PlayerPlaySound(playerid, 1058, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);
SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREEN,"NRG-500 Spawned!");
AddStreamVehicleMod(nrg, 1086);//Bass Boost
return 1;
}

It spawns the NRG, but doesn't put the player inside the vehicle :|
How can I fix this, please?

loonlyrider
01/06/2008, 01:54 PM
hi ya taxi,cool stuff taxi,i have been testing this on my server,and it spawns the vehicles fine,there appearing on the map as you go near and disappear as you go away from them,i have just a few problems,the server doesn't crash,but certain vehicles(off the top of my head,NRG-500,Infernus,Turismo and the spitfire looking thing) disappear after driving them a short distance,but other vehicles are fine,im running about 212 vehicles spread around the islands,any ideas on why this happens ?? :(

kevinkrs
14/06/2008, 02:28 PM
Death link :(

ImNotOkay
15/06/2008, 02:52 AM
Anyone got a pastebin? Mirror? Link is dead D:

cptnsausage
15/06/2008, 11:26 AM
links fixed - my hosting plan needed renewing lol

Killer-Boy
23/07/2008, 10:30 AM
links fixed - my hosting plan needed renewing lol

say how many vehicles can i add?

u.co kaner
31/07/2008, 05:05 PM
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\San andreas stuff\server 3\pawno\new.pwn(126) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\San andreas stuff\server 3\pawno\new.pwn(144) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition

2 Warnings.

the errors are :
tAxI_OnPlayerExitVehicle(playerid,vehicleid);

do you enter dem like this:
{
return 1;
}

or

{
return 1;
}

???????????????? plz help

Chaprnks
05/08/2008, 05:16 PM
A suggestion to add: GetStreamVehicleHealth since there is a Set for it and no Get. :s

RazorBlad3
13/08/2008, 03:15 PM
taxi, I've got a suggestion for you to add to this nice INC:
SetVehicleNumberPlate -> SetStreamVehicleNumberPlate

And can you help me with the problem I reported in the previous page?:

--------------------------------------" "-----------------------------------------------------

When I type /nrg I want it to spawn a NRG-500 and automatically put the player inside the bike.

Code:

if(strcmp(cmdtext,"/nrg", true)==0){
new Float:x,Float:y,Float:z,Float:Ang;
GetPlayerPos(playerid,x,y,z);
GetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, Ang);
new nrg;
nrg = CreateTempStreamVehicle(522,x,y,z,Ang,0,0); // spawns a NRG-500
PutPlayerInStreamVehicle(playerid,nrg);
TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 1);
LinkStreamVehicleToInterior(nrg,pinterior);
PlayerPlaySound(playerid, 1058, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);
SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREEN,"NRG-500 Spawned!");
AddStreamVehicleMod(nrg, 1086);//Bass Boost
return 1;
}

It spawns the NRG, but doesn't put the player inside the vehicle undecided
How can I fix this, please?

silvan
30/08/2008, 05:49 PM
tAxI can you do this that is compatible with your gm ( rpg ) the classic version? pls this will be litterily AWEESOOMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE. tnx bro

cptnsausage
06/09/2008, 08:23 PM
I will be re-releasing the classic mod version but without streamer support - just makes it too buggy for a vehicle ownership system that complicated - ive been working on improving the GM for a while now so watch this space - new features include housing and businesses and dynamic in game admin creation of said houses and businesses.

In Game creation of vehicle maps etc

optimized for performance etc etc etc

kart racing and a few other races set on timers

new class selection system etc - minimap streamer will be improved for implementation of 250 businesses

blah blah suffice to say theres alot of new stuff happening!

IceHawk
07/09/2008, 06:16 AM
What are call backs, I need a exsample of one please!