PDA

View Full Version : [GameMode] [GM] GhettoProject [UNFINISHED]

matt2127
11/11/2008, 10:51 PM
This is a script i had worked on from before, not much I can say about it really its unfinished and I don't want it to go to waste You WILL need sandra's name inc. which can be found if searched for.

pwn.
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d3b0e556098dc83fd2db6fb9a8902bda

whooper
12/11/2008, 12:28 AM
picutres? yayz first post again

Norn
12/11/2008, 12:33 AM
You can't just put up a GM without telling us what it is? We need more information..

shitbird
12/11/2008, 06:05 AM
You can't just put up a GM without telling us what it is? We need more information..
He can if he wants to, but there isnt many whos going to DL it. >.<,

Anyways, i'm going to help him a little bit, "it's a Gang Wars, in Los Santos, by looking at the script i can tell it's pretty amazing."

matt2127
12/11/2008, 12:36 PM
Lol, ok info, its just a script i was developing which i did not finish, it checks for name tags for the player classes so i suggest you add extra player classes because other people will be able to use them freely without a tag such as [GD] (Gun Dealer) if the tag in your name does not match the classid you may not use it.

I have a drug system, for drug dealers obviously. Drug dealers buy from a supplier in the drug house/vagos gang house in SP, then the dealers can sell to people. Drugs give you +5 health when you use them.

Gun system is what i had worked on the most with bugfixes. if your a gun dealer you can use your current materials you have to make a gun and sell it to a person with /sellgun. If you run this script you might want to make a way so the gun dealers can get gun mats because i have not set out a way for them to just buy it somewhere, or an admin can give them with /givegunmats

Give system - Give three things, drugs, guns and gun mats.

Admin system - Complete admin system inside the GM with features from my FORCE admin (which has been taken down).

Register and Login - There is a register and login system which will store the players name in your scriptfiles.

Level System - Like the gunmats, i have not specified a way to get hustler points to gain levels so someone might want to make a system for that, but you can level up with 25 hustler points.

Cellphone System - It works, might be a little bugged tho as well, it uses playerid's not numbers.

romeotheboss
12/11/2008, 02:40 PM
it is good! great job.. i like it :P :)

RESPECT ;)

Norn
12/11/2008, 02:54 PM
Lol, ok info, its just a script i was developing which i did not finish, it checks for name tags for the player classes so i suggest you add extra player classes because other people will be able to use them freely without a tag such as [GD] (Gun Dealer) if the tag in your name does not match the classid you may not use it.

I have a drug system, for drug dealers obviously. Drug dealers buy from a supplier in the drug house/vagos gang house in SP, then the dealers can sell to people. Drugs give you +5 health when you use them.

Gun system is what i had worked on the most with bugfixes. if your a gun dealer you can use your current materials you have to make a gun and sell it to a person with /sellgun. If you run this script you might want to make a way so the gun dealers can get gun mats because i have not set out a way for them to just buy it somewhere, or an admin can give them with /givegunmats

Give system - Give three things, drugs, guns and gun mats.

Admin system - Complete admin system inside the GM with features from my FORCE admin (which has been taken down).

Register and Login - There is a register and login system which will store the players name in your scriptfiles.

Level System - Like the gunmats, i have not specified a way to get hustler points to gain levels so someone might want to make a system for that, but you can level up with 25 hustler points.

Cellphone System - It works, might be a little bugged tho as well, it uses playerid's not numbers.

Cool, nice work!

matt2127
12/11/2008, 08:56 PM
Thanks, I'm glad to see you like it. Countless hours of work for nothing tho :( I never had the motivation to finish it.

Norn
12/11/2008, 10:52 PM
Thanks, I'm glad to see you like it. Countless hours of work for nothing tho :( I never had the motivation to finish it.

Hah, i know the feeling. :(

whooper
12/11/2008, 11:27 PM
hmm then this is nice :D

jertsa
16/07/2010, 10:25 PM
Nice script

Arsham7
16/07/2010, 10:31 PM
Man... One suggestion don't post unfinished stuff. I know you are impatient but its not worthed people will find bugs and eventually it would be useless then another person will release your work and claim its their because they are going to be the ones that will finish your work bro...