PDA

View Full Version : Game Mode Restarting.

WelshMMAKing
29/11/2008, 01:42 PM
I am playing on the LS:RP server and when I play it I constantly cradh and get "Game Mode Restarting" and then Ventrilo closes but my Internet doesn't, I've deleted the gta_sa.set and it is still fucking crashing like every five minutes, Can anyone give me some advice on how to kick the ass of this problem.

tehcudguy
29/11/2008, 01:44 PM
This is a problem with either your internet connection, or ur computer
It has nothing to do with Sa-MP

Serbish
29/11/2008, 02:16 PM
I am playing on the LS:RP server and when I play it I constantly cradh and get "Game Mode Restarting" and then Ventrilo closes but my Internet doesn't, I've deleted the gta_sa.set and it is still fucking crashing like every five minutes, Can anyone give me some advice on how to kick the ass of this problem.

Does it happens only at this server?

WelshMMAKing
29/11/2008, 04:50 PM
No, But my Internet has got a slight problem if this could give you any more information to help.
It says "A network cable is unplugged" althought everything is plugged in. Can anyone shead some light.

Jacob_Collins
28/04/2009, 09:37 AM
I have the same mother fucking problem and my inernet is okay.. :s

Hoia
28/04/2009, 11:21 AM
Happened to me alot of times.
It's your interent connection,try to restart your pc or call to your isp.

Jacob_Collins
28/04/2009, 12:35 PM
Call the ISp and say what?
I wanna play samp? :'(
like they give a fuck lol

ReV.
28/04/2009, 11:23 PM
Your connection is probably horrible, turn off other useless processes and your browser, If that doesn't help find someway to improve your connection.

Andom
29/04/2009, 10:54 AM
Maybe something in your router settings are wrong, i had that to, i disabled utpt or firewall or whatever it was called, and my internet rebooted every 10 minutes or so.