PDA

View Full Version : lmfao :P (CS)

Rozzie
09/12/2008, 04:19 PM
Lol, today i played on a serv, as usual and a random noob comes, he gets owned cuz i make like 20 HS throw a wall, Cuz i hear all the fucking gun sounds, and guess what?

That noob reports me to steam for Wall hacking xD

pretty lol, isnt it? xD

Lewwy
09/12/2008, 04:20 PM
A pic would increase my lol. Of the report ofc.

JaTochNietDan
09/12/2008, 04:23 PM
Didn't you know? For killing someone with a headshot in any source game you are automatically a hacker to everyone else.

Lewwy
09/12/2008, 04:23 PM
Never played C.S Source.
Only the first.

Rozzie
09/12/2008, 04:35 PM
well not source, i didnt got any report, and i didnt take a screenie either :(
Well that guy got so fucking pissed of after i said" Go cry, u will feel better" that he leaved the server lol, Well
I hate 1.6, Cuz im to good there at Surf mode, i pwn everyone there, specially on Surf_Ski2 xD
Well i got some screenie of my score, and his i think :P i will post in a second ^^

JaTochNietDan
09/12/2008, 04:38 PM
Well that guy got so fucking pissed of after i said" Go cry, u will feel better" that he leaved the server lol, Well
I hate 1.6, Cuz im to good there at Surf mode, i pwn everyone there, specially on Surf_Ski2 xD
Well i got some screenie of my score, and his i think :P i will post in a second ^^

Ah, well its the same for any steam game, if you have any skills at all your a hacker because in these games people just can't get good at it. :)

Rozzie
09/12/2008, 04:39 PM

Ah, well its the same for any steam game, if you have any skills at all your a hacker because in these games people just can't get good at it. :)

So true :D

It sucks =/ :P

well heres the pic of my and his score.
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/7493/csproffan8.th.jpg (http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csproffan8.jpg)

JaTochNietDan
09/12/2008, 04:49 PM
Hacks :)

Rozzie
09/12/2008, 04:52 PM
Hacks :)

ye, i got a skill hack :) gives me more skillz that is possible :)