PDA

View Full Version : United States future and things that must be changed.

roleplayman
16/12/2008, 01:21 PM
What do you think should be changed ?
What do you think about US future ?
:arrow: :?: :|

MenaceX^
16/12/2008, 01:36 PM
Hmm.
Do something about piece world.

Hugo
16/12/2008, 01:39 PM
Move to Norway ;D

Antironix
16/12/2008, 02:36 PM
- The war, billions or dollars wasted because they are in the wrong country.
- Health ensurance(or how it is called). So that people HAVE to pay to keep their health save and avoiding them to have huge bills of the hospital.

rafay
16/12/2008, 02:46 PM
Economy of U.S got owned due to banks.

mamorunl
16/12/2008, 02:55 PM
Come on people! Let's throw shoes! :)

kaisersouse
16/12/2008, 02:56 PM
Economy of U.S got owned due to banks.

it got owned due to greed. Nothing more.

Junk investments that consisted of high-risk loans were rated as "AAA" when they shouldve been "C". If they were C, nobody wouldve bought them. Since they were AAA people flocked to invest money in them. The companies that OVER rated them rate things on a per diem basis...so the more stuff they rate high the more business they get.

Add deregulation to that and you have lots of rich people doing cunning things to make themselves richer.

We do not need million $ McMansions
We do not need to own an Escalade
We do not need to take our children to tropical islands during school break

This country has lost its way in the sense that people have been taking the word "want' and bending it to meet their definition of "need".

Yeatric
16/12/2008, 03:21 PM
HELP AFRICA.

Extremo
16/12/2008, 03:27 PM
I think they should start care about theirself before starting to care about others. Seriously now, they always help others, help africa, help there, help there, but whats with the state? We have poor people around here and they help africa because they seem poor..

roleplayman
16/12/2008, 03:46 PM
to me

Must Be Changed

1. End Wars because it wasted lot of souls and money.
2. Stop the racism between white and black people

Karlip
16/12/2008, 03:52 PM
Stay away from making wars except being allies at other wars against assholes.

gta24.net
16/12/2008, 03:55 PM
Who cares about United States, its a shithole anyway:roll:

kaisersouse
16/12/2008, 03:57 PM

Feel free to go fuck yourself. Nobody cares what you think anyways :)

gta24.net
16/12/2008, 03:58 PM

Feel free to go fuck yourself. Nobody cares what you think anyways :)

100% Agreed.

Extremo
16/12/2008, 04:03 PM
SpeedDevil ]

What if it wouldnt be shoes, what if they would have shot him?

kaisersouse
16/12/2008, 04:05 PM
SpeedDevil ]

What if it wouldnt be shoes, what if they would have shot him?

Their response time wouldve been just as slow. I mean cmon....the guy had time to bend down, get his other shoe, chuck it, turn around, and walk off lol

Extremo
16/12/2008, 04:07 PM
Exactly, they opened their mouth and where like O_O instead of doing something, fucking idiotic lol. He could have pulled his gun, shot, sit down and give it to the person next to him and than they would react and arrest the wrong guy. lol...

gta24.net
16/12/2008, 04:10 PM
I dont like US.

Extremo
16/12/2008, 04:12 PM
You forgot the "w" and you posted your opinion once, i dont see a use in your post and its as useless as nothing else i have seen oh god.. Sorry, but that post is more likely posthunting but well, Its your opinion.

kaisersouse
16/12/2008, 04:13 PM
UNITED STATES & GEORGE BUSH FOR THE LOSE

I know you're trying to make me do something to you so you can cry that i'm being racist or prejudicial. I'm not going to do that...don't want it to look "bad".

Guess that means someone else will have to do it I guess :)

gta24.net
16/12/2008, 04:14 PM
Im just telling the truth.
Its time to face it, all you americans.

kaisersouse
16/12/2008, 04:16 PM
Aren't you being risky for someone trying to make money off samp server rentals? I mean after all...without any visible posts nobody will see your signature...

gta24.net
16/12/2008, 04:17 PM
Aren't you being risky for someone trying to make money off samp server rentals? I mean after all...without any visible posts nobody will see your signature...

Well, our advertisement is visible in over 1000 posts now.
I am just telling my opinion about US, you guys should respect it.

RoBo
16/12/2008, 04:30 PM

Even the average 12 year old samp player can see your business model is a joke.

/ot

roleplayman
16/12/2008, 04:36 PM
and you should learn how to talk you can't blame group of people for 1 man mistake can you?

kaisersouse
16/12/2008, 04:38 PM

1) that can be corrected
2) You already gave your opinion. Thanks. Now you're just egging people on.

roleplayman
16/12/2008, 04:45 PM
kaisersouse can i add rules for my topic like to stop insulting people and who do that his post get's deleted?

mamorunl
17/12/2008, 09:59 AM
first of all.. ROFL @ gta24.net... Paint-logo....

second.. (which is the ONtopic part :) )

I think that the world is going down because of greedy people. I mean, a lot of people just want money money money.. I mean.. it's a richman's world (yes, abba). Look at all the differences in the world, people are blaming each other for everything, the punishments for crimes are way to low (at least.. they are here), the opinion stuff is going WAY to far... Look at wilders with his movie, trying to get an oscar or an emmy or something.

I don't like faith either, look at all the wars and rebels and shit because of it. Like the movie about the belgium terrorists in another topic here.. It was all about believe, faith and shit. Same with that Jesus stuff.. which moron is going to hang a guy, with nails, to a cross? I think I am some sort of athiest or something (thank god for that).

That racism stuff about black or white, that's stupid too.. I won't go into details but.. well.. like micheal Jackson said: It doesn't matter if you're black or white.. we all saw that :/

It was all better in the 70's... sex, drugs and disco.. The way it was meant to be..... oh well..

Extremo
17/12/2008, 11:51 AM
It was all better in the 70's... sex, drugs and disco.. The way it was meant to be..... oh well..

LOL!!!

Anyways i agree with 70% of the post from SpeedDevil.

gta24.net
17/12/2008, 04:22 PM
I see that many people pissed off cause of my post, so it seems like i am not allowed to tell my opinion.
The truth is, there is MANY idiots in United States, and this current finance shit started from there.
I hope Obama can fix all the bad things that George W(anker) Bush did.
Ok, what i said was kinda harsh, i am sorry about it.
And if somebody thinks that my company is a joke, then dont order anything from us. That simple it is, but just to let you know we got over 10 customers already, and they all are very satisfied.
Btw, our logo is made with Photoshop.

clean180ollie
12/07/2009, 07:13 PM
Weed is legal

6tynine
12/07/2009, 08:03 PM
Lol the afgan war will fail just like they failed in Vietnam. But I dont really care about them Some are ok but some are so rude. When I went on Holidays to Florida some stupid rednecks / Texas people were being rude. So I just hit one of them and walked off while they were yelling at me and threatoning to call the police.