PDA

View Full Version : My Story

Dotkito
23/12/2008, 05:46 PM
Alright, for those who know Glo, you have heard rumors about her. I can not say all of them or any of them are true, but I know one thing so far. She will push you to the limit.

Its not that I do not like Glo. I never had a reason to dis-like her. I don't even know her so how could I hate her? The conversation I had with her the other night was not what I expected. I thought I had made up with Glo. I thought that we were friends. Still, she continued to think that I was the one capable of her problems. Telling me. "You are so disrespectful to me" and "I trusted you and now you stab me in the back". How is caring "Dis-Respctful"? Glo, if you are reading this, I DO NOT HATE YOU NOR DISLIKE YOU. You just want to make things difficult. Take a break from SA-MP to clear your head out of the negative and start living with the positive. Smoke some weed or something, LOL. Seriously though, you are making things difficult only for yourself. I hope that you did somehow read this thread and will accept the fact that you were being difficult.

gta24.net
23/12/2008, 05:50 PM
So, this is Your story?
Alright. :roll:

Fluxxy
23/12/2008, 06:01 PM
OHH PRAISE THA LORD I AM ON A MISSION FROM GOD TO KILL FLUXX AND MAKE UIF V2, AMEN.

kc
23/12/2008, 06:07 PM
she wont read it because shes banned. PERMABANNED.

OHH PRAISE THA LORD I AM ON A MISSION FROM GOD TO KILL FLUXX AND MAKE UIF V2, AMEN.

ahahahahahahaha

Dotkito
23/12/2008, 06:08 PM
Yeah, its not that I am saying I praise her, but I am saying what she did is wrong. I never did anything to her. All of a sudden, everything is a conspiracy that I did it to her.

I do have to say though, that is a little strange :s

kc
23/12/2008, 06:13 PM
according to glo, im a criminal, and a cyber terrorist.

Dotkito
23/12/2008, 06:15 PM
She tells me that I am dis-respectful after I tried to be friends with her again. Does she do this to everyone? I will feel like a fool if so :s

[SFSF]Ali
23/12/2008, 06:32 PM

lola
You can speak urdu?

Dotkito
23/12/2008, 06:45 PM
Ali ]

lola
You can speak urdu?

lulwut?

cmg4life
23/12/2008, 07:15 PM
EPIC FAIl..

1. i dont give a fack bout ur story :lol:

2. i dont give a fack bout glo , she s a starting with B and finishing with ITCH :]

3. Hi kc xD

4. Seif's right

Fluxxy
23/12/2008, 07:20 PM
Ali ]

lola
You can speak urdu?
no i speak Glo.

Official or ATTAAAACKKK!!
Admin or ATTAAAACKKKK!!!!!
World domination or AAATTTTTTTTAAAAACKKKKK!!

Dotkito
24/12/2008, 02:30 AM
EPIC FAIl..

1. i dont give a fack bout ur story :lol:

2. i dont give a fack bout glo , she s a starting with B and finishing with ITCH :]

3. Hi kc xD

4. Seif's right

Well, if you didn't care then why the fuck did you reply? You are only wasting your own time on this topic.

mamorunl
24/12/2008, 09:44 AM
Who the fuck is glo?

@ cmg: If you have a bad itch, you should scratch yourself :)

Fluxxy
24/12/2008, 10:21 AM
A cyber terrorist you do not want to get to know. She will brainwash you and have you bending over for her, hard to believe right? Happened to loads of people on this forum.. including the sa-mp team.

Cueball
24/12/2008, 12:18 PM

SpeedDevil ]
@ cmg: If you have a bad itch, you should scratch yourself :)

I was going to say boob snitch (I don't know what it means either :s) but now I'm not so sure...

Crap like this should probably be left to MSN or a private IRC conversation, but that's just my opinion.

Merry christmas, may you all feel love and protection.

~Cueball~

Tez2k7
24/12/2008, 12:29 PM
I was hoping the "My Story" would be something interesting. :s

Dotkito
24/12/2008, 05:33 PM
Right now, I am beleiving all the things people are saying. Now she is spamming our forum with different proxies threatening us with Attacks. rofl

Dotkito
24/12/2008, 06:16 PM
You know what f*** my story. I am tired of this. I just want to get rid of her once and for all.

Zezombia
24/12/2008, 06:19 PM
Aww, I thinks someones has a crush :roll:.

Dotkito
24/12/2008, 06:20 PM
Its not even funny now. Now the UK Servers are down.

Mrkrabz
24/12/2008, 06:22 PM
she wont read it because shes banned. PERMABANNED.

ahahahahahahaha

Unless she using a proxy...

Damn proxys...

Fluxxy
24/12/2008, 06:43 PM
Now she's gone and attacked delux host, my server, and kc. Probably more.

Stay the fuck away from her. If she tries anything stupid like this again, that will just put the icing on the cake for me, i'm calling the used to be chief of media for labour now Chief Secretary to the Treasury, who happens to be my cousin:P. No doubt he'll sort somthing out.

Dotkito
24/12/2008, 06:46 PM
I will abide by that wish. Never does anyone even add Glo. Deny and Block.