PDA

View Full Version : After I click Connect, it Loads Full screen then Exits

Pooned[DMH]
27/02/2009, 01:54 AM
My game crashes as soon as i click connect pretty much

I click connect, it switches to Full screen mode then its black for a second then it just exits.
Most of the time it works, but when i try to play sometimes it just randomly happens, even though i was playing like 20 minutes earlier and i changed nothing. I tried the common solutions for a lot of things like delete .set file and i dont have d3d9.dll, what do i do?? :?: :?: :roll:

edit: also, if i restart my computer it it will work again, until the problem happens again

Pooned[DMH]
27/02/2009, 01:56 AM
1 More problem I got is when my game crashes or if i alt tab or quit the game, sometimes it will set my desktop resolution to whatever i have my GTA's resolution set to and i can go to the display properties and change it back to normal, but sometimes i change it back to normal and "it says you must restart your computer for these changes to take affect" where other times it just works right away without a restart

1337pr0
27/02/2009, 04:11 AM
Try these, in order:

Un-install SA:MP, make sure everything SA:MP has been removed. Then re-install.
Try re-installing the game from the disc, and remember to downgrade to v1.0 afterwards.
Update video drivers, even try uninstalling your video drivers and using the Windows ones (Temporarily, of course).
Re-install Windows.
Buy a new pc! :D

If you can't be bothered with some of the steps, just skip to step 5 :/

MorlanV
27/02/2009, 11:23 PM
You didnt switch to v.1. if you have, I dunno.