PDA

View Full Version : Role Play - The Godfather. The first promo, announcing.

SaYrOn
03/04/2009, 01:33 PM
Role Play - The Godfather. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biYnekLTC1o#lq-lq2-hq)

Norn
04/04/2009, 03:45 AM
Sounds good.

Rocha04
04/04/2009, 08:26 AM
roflmao samp has so many godfather roleplays.. :roll:

SaYrOn
04/04/2009, 10:54 AM
]
Honestly, don't try to bring back the old Godfather because you can't. What made Godfather so popular was that everyone was a newb at role play and it was funny how everyone was screwing up and the script was unique back then.

Memories of old godfather are still the brightest for all people I talked with, for me too. This server is made for people who remember how it was. And script doesnt use a single line from godfather script, it will be very unique.

Not like this one.

Revanium
04/04/2009, 02:11 PM

You should first try the server than post. 1000/10 for this script!!! :D

beatcat
06/04/2009, 08:31 PM
I would like to say something. If someone dosent like GodFathers Edits then why the hell do you go to the post of GodFathers edits?
If I didn't like something I wouldn't go check it go out then say this sucks. Where im getting at is Its peoples own option if they like the GodFather edit or not

SaYrOn
07/04/2009, 09:44 AM
I would like to say something. If someone dosent like GodFathers Edits then why the hell do you go to the post of GodFathers edits?
If I didn't like something I wouldn't go check it go out then say this sucks. Where im getting at is Its peoples own option if they like the GodFather edit or not

Its not godfather edit.

]
I'm a Godfather veteran. But naming your server like that won't get you any players, I assure you. Or at least not a lot.

Like you know how to name server right, to get many players. Each of us, got own opinion. And if the main way of getting people - the name of the server, then its too simple.

Charles
07/04/2009, 10:28 AM
There's like millions of people making SA:MP servers these days, whether it's from a blank script or editing a Godfather gamemode, who cares if some of you go "OH NO IT'S A GF EDIT, FFS GO AWAY" let the people have their own ideas and thoughts on this, it may turn out to be a great success or it may turn out to be a failure, let's say let the SA-MP players decide, they're the one that are going to enter and play. Let's not judge this server by the name of it, the promo or the simple fact that this is a Godfather server.

RayBeaudoin
08/04/2009, 04:06 AM
]

If you say so. Good luck getting players by naming it Godfather while thousands just ignore a server when they see the name "Godfather".

Hah, I have that tendency. Let him do it though, it will be all the more hilarious when it collapses.

SaYrOn
08/04/2009, 12:28 PM
Hah, I have that tendency. Let him do it though, it will be all the more hilarious when it collapses.

Will see. Your first post and you decided to post your opinion here, good to feel that someone cares about me so much, only bad thing that "someone" posts without having a clue what Godfather is.

[MM]Murphy
08/04/2009, 12:30 PM
Take Seif's Post serious, he know what he says.

But maybe you have luck and it will be a good server