SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SDraw

Conversation Between SDraw and TheArcher
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. TheArcher
    27/08/2012 02:40 PM
    TheArcher
    Hi, i got a little suggestion for your 3D Menu. I updated the include but the people must include some includes on their gamemodes so i was thinking about this.

pawn Code:
    //3DMenu. Author: SDraw
    #if !defined _INC_y_hooks
        #include <YSI\y_hooks>
    #endif

#tryinclude <streamer>

#if !defined _FOREACH_INC_TEST
        #tryinclude <YSI\y_iterate>
    #endif

On that way if these includes are already included (except streamer, i don't know how to find and doing that), it will skip in the compile and will be the same as normal without reading it twice.

Also for Create3DMenu function you should put a warn to notice people if the limit of boxes is reached (they can forget about how many BOXES they put)

E.g

pawn Code:
    if(boxes > MAX_BOXES || boxes <= 0) return printf("3DMenu Include: MAX_BOXES rached MAX is %d ", MAX_BOXES), -1;

2. TheArcher
    29/05/2012 05:00 PM
    TheArcher
    Well, good eye to see the optimized code. I thought it was good to simplfy the script mode.
  3. SDraw
    29/05/2012 04:00 PM
    SDraw
    I think, freezing player will make some issues with camera....If somebody wants freeze a player, he'll do it himself
    And yeees, I have idea and I have made it....I am downloading Sony Vegas and I will make video to show new thing :P
  4. TheArcher
    29/05/2012 02:54 PM
    TheArcher
    Here a quick code i've done for my suggestion in the topic

http://pastebin.com/kX358BFr (I've put it on pastebin cause the limit charcter is of 1000 :S

Also update the natives P.S That was a quick example i don't know if you have a better idea :P
  5. TheArcher
    29/05/2012 01:29 PM
    TheArcher
    Yup, great using of Streamer_Update. I didn't understand why did you say that OnPlayerUpdate is called rarely. As much as i know it's been called once at 1 - 3ms. Also depends on the functions usage.
  6. SDraw
    28/05/2012 04:54 PM
    SDraw
    This is function for updating player in Streamer...Better say, If you are freezed and there has been created object, you won't see this, because OnPlayerUpdate is called rarely...So, after this function you'll see created object
    P.s. I think, I made a lot of mistakes in text....
  7. TheArcher
    20/05/2012 12:09 PM
    TheArcher
    UNderstood, and what's the funtion of Streamer_Update?
  8. SDraw
    20/05/2012 11:56 AM
    SDraw
    I wanted to make player freeze and look at the middle of boxes. I used Streamer_Update after freezing...But I deleted this freezing and how you see I forgot delete Streamer_Update
  9. TheArcher
    20/05/2012 10:41 AM
    TheArcher
    One question about 3DMenu FS example. Where did you take the pressing keys? I mean pressing "Y" and "N" to change the radios, but where did you put the keys detecting also i've noticed Streamer_Update, what's that for?
  10. SDraw
    12/05/2012 03:03 AM
    SDraw
    Transparency doen't work in 0.3e. It woked just in 0.3e-RC7-3....