Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Gamemode Scripts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03/12/2011, 09:37 PM   #1
PlayHard
Huge Clucker

Default PlayHard Freeroam

PlayHard Freeroam

Information:

PlayHard Freeroam is a simple gamemode by a beginner. If you are thinking about starting a freeroam server, you should take a look at this one. I created it to learn and teach myself more and more about PAWNO and PAWN. It's my first gamemode. I am kinda proud and happy of myself because I finally released a script that I made from scratch.

Updates:
pawn Code:
/*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PlayHard Freeroam 0.1a RC1 - 28, Nov 2011                                                                                                       -
A) Spawn points                                                                                                                                 -
B) Added 3 colors (Red, Blue and White)                                                                                                         -
C) Easy-to-use definitions for version and developer name                                                                                       -
D) Added some vehicles                                                                                                                          -
                                                                                                                                                -
PlayHard Freeroam 0.1a RC2 - 29, Nov 2011                                                                                                       -
A) Added zcmd                                                                                                                                   -
B) Scripted a Personal Message system with tog using zcmd                                                                                       -
C) Fixed the ret_memcpy.                                                                                                                        -
                                                                                                                                                -
PlayHard Freeroam 0.1a RC3 - 01, Dec 2011                                                                                                       -
A) Added a lot of commands using zcmd, use /help.                                                                                               -
B) Added more than 20 colors, 0.3c ones too.                                                                                                    -
C) Scripted a registeration system using Y_Less's saving system.(Y_INI) Special thanks to Kush.                                                 -
D) Spawn Point map with vehicles in San Fierro.                                                                                                 -
E) Scripted a secret code that sends a secret message to all if anybody attempts to log in as an RCON and saves the history in a log file.      -
                                                                                                                                                -
PlayHard Freeroam 0.1a RC4 - 03, Dec 2011                                                                                                       -
A) Scripted a medic job with its commands and ambulances.                                                                                       -
B) Scripted a basic speedometer with an easy definition to change it's speed mode (MPH or KM/H) Current: KM/H                                   -
C) Fixed the spawn bug(Spawns you at a wrong place)                                                                                             -
D) Scripted a very unique nitrous system(Uses the mouse's left button).                                                                         -
E) Using Icognito's streamer.                                                                                                                   -
F) Scripted a logs saving system.                                                                                                               -

PlayHard Freeroam 0.1a RC5 - 05, Dec 2011
A) Skin saving system is working now
B) /ah or /ahelp are introduced
C) Admin levels are introduced
D) setskin is no longer available for players, but for admins. If you want to get a skin use /buyskin(costs 3500$) - Soon dynamic.
E) Positions Saving is introduced in this version.
F) Various Textdraws are introduced.

PlayHard FreeRoam 0.1a RC6 - 30, Dec 2011
A) Admin system has been removed.
B) Using KingAdmin as the main admin system as a filterscript - Modified it.
C) Tons of teleports and maps has been installed/mapped and scripted.  
                                                                                                    - PlayHard                                  -
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/

Bugs and Breaks:
pawn Code:
/*-----------------------Breaks-----------------------------------
- Skin saving system works but I don't know how to make it load. \
----------------------------------------------------------------*/

Coming up:
pawn Code:
/* Latest version is RC6 */

Features:
Code:
The gamemode is using zcmd, y_ini, sscanf2 and Icognito's streamer. 
I have no idea what to tell you. It's all in the updates, and I'll let you explore it.
Media:
Images(Tomorrow) - Videos(Tomorrow)

Downloads:

Multiupload - 0.1a RC6.

Old versions:
Mediafire - 0.1a RC4
SolidFiles - 0.1a RC4
Multiupload - 0.1a RC4

RC1,2 and 3 doesn't have any backup files and I forgot to keep the links, apologies.

Last edited by PlayHard; 30/12/2011 at 06:38 PM. Reason: RC5
PlayHard is offline   Reply With Quote