SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Gamemode Scripts

Old 03/04/2012, 09:19 PM   #2421
bmxanrchy127
Little Clucker

Default Re: My own trucking server (still in development)

also where is the admin script in this ?

HostName: Trucking Convoy-Server
Address: 24.38.233.107
Players: 0 / 50
Ping: 4
Mode: Realistic Trucking Server
Map: Trucking Server

I am accepting any suggestions to help make the server better!
bmxanrchy127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/04/2012, 06:34 PM   #2422
ChickenKiller
Little Clucker

Do somebody have a list with all commands?
ChickenKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/04/2012, 05:59 AM   #2423
obelesjason
Little Clucker

Default Re : My own trucking server (still in development)

guys help me pls how can i remove shamal in cargo mission.
obelesjason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/04/2012, 05:37 PM   #2424
xXxByFeRaxXx
Little Clucker

i only have one problem in this amazing GM

all command that needs id (/port, /tele, ) only work's to id 0 and id 1...how can i fix it?? Plzz

Sorry For My English...Thx for the best GM EVER ^^
xXxByFeRaxXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/04/2012, 05:45 PM   #2425
Sami Ham
Big Clucker

update sscanf + streamer (one of them will help i dont remember) then recompile
update means put the new virson of them
Old 12/04/2012, 07:36 PM   #2426
Delete_
High-roller

As I add more tolls?

Parei. Motivo: Faculdade.
Delete_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/04/2012, 07:57 PM   #2427
KINGINA
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenKiller View Post
Do somebody have a list with all commands?
Here it are, All cmds:
Code:
	{0, "/admins",                                   					"Displays all online admins"},
	{0, "/assist",                                   					"Call for assistance to repair/refuel your vehicle"},
	{0, "/bank",                                   						"Register/login/manage your bank account"},
	{0, "/busmenu",                                   					"Displays the menu for controlling your business"},
	{0, "/buybus",                                   					"Buy a business (you must be in range of a business)"},
	{0, "/buyhouse",                                   					"Buy a house (you must be in range of a house"},
	{0, "/changepassword",                                   			"Allows the player to change his login password"},
	{0, "/cmds",                                   						"Displays all the commands"},
	{0, "/color1",														"Changes the primary color of your vehicle"},
	{0, "/color2",														"Changes the secundary color of your vehicle"},
	{0, "/convoy",                                   					"Lets you start or join a convoy"},
	{0, "/convoycancel",                                   				"Cancels the convoy you're in"},
	{0, "/convoykick <OtherPlayerID>",									"Kicks a member from the convoy"},
	{0, "/convoyleave",                                   				"You leave the convoy"},
	{0, "/convoymembers",                                   			"Displays all convoy members"},
	{0, "/detach",                                   					"Detaches your trailer"},
	{0, "/enter",                                   					"Enter your business or house"},
	{0, "/flip",                                   						"Flips your vehicle back onto it's wheels"},
	{0, "/getcar",                                   					"Teleports a house-car to your location"},
	{0, "/givecash <OtherPlayer> <Money>",                              "Give money to another player"},
	{0, "/gobus",                                   					"Teleport to a business you own"},
	{0, "/gohome",                                   					"Teleport to a house you own"},
	{0, "/help",                                   						"Get help information about a specific topic"},
	{0, "/housemenu",                                   				"Displays the menu for controlling your house"},
	{0, "/kill",                                   						"Kill yourself"},
	{0, "/me <action>",													"Just a silly command to repeat your text"},
	{0, "/overload",                                   					"Lets a trucker to overload his vehicle"},
	{0, "/paint <paintjobid (0-2)>",                                   	"Apply a paintjob to a vehicle you own"},
	{0, "/park",                                   						"Park your vehicle where it's standing now"},
	{0, "/pm <otherplayerid> <message>",                        		"Send a private message to another player"},
	{0, "/reclass",                                   					"Choose another class"},
	{0, "/rentcar",                                   					"Rent a car from a cardealer"},
	{0, "/report <OtherPlayer> <Your report>",                          "Report a player for breaking the rules"},
	{0, "/rescue",                                   					"Teleports you to a location where your class starts"},
	{0, "/rules",                                   					"Display the rules and get a small gift (only once)"},
	{0, "/say <message>",                                   			"Say something to players that have same class as you"},
	{0, "/spike",                                   					"Creates a spikestrip (can only be used by cops)"},
	{0, "/stats",                                   					"Displays statistics about yourself"},
	{0, "/stopwork",                                   					"Ends the current job"},
	{0, "/unclamp",                                   					"Allows a player to un-clamp his vehicles for a price"},
	{0, "/work",														"Starts a job"},
	{1, "/asay <message>",                                   			"Admin-chat (this allows admins to chat privately)"},
	{1, "/bike",                                   						"Spawns a bike of your choice"},
	{1, "/boat",                                   						"Spawns a boat of your choice"},
	{1, "/car",                                   						"Spawns a car of your choice"},
	{1, "/endspec",                                   					"Stop spectating a player"},
	{1, "/engine <EngineStatus (0/1)>",                                 "Toggle engine-status on or off"},
	{1, "/freeze <OtherPlayer> <Duration> <Reason>",                    "Freeze a player for a certain time in seconds"},
	{1, "/fuel",                                   						"Refuels your vehicle for free"},
	{1, "/get <OtherPlayer>",                                   		"Teleports another player to your location"},
	{1, "/jail <PlayerToJail> <JailTime> <Reason>",                     "Jails another player for a certain time in seconds"},
	{1, "/kick <PlayerToKick> <Reason>",                                "Kick a player"},
	{1, "/mute <OtherPlayer> <Reason>",                                 "Mute a player"},
	{1, "/mutes",                                   					"Display muted players"},
	{1, "/nos",                                   						"Adds nitro to your vehicle"},
	{1, "/plane",                                   					"Spawns a plane of your choice"},
	{1, "/port <OtherPlayer>",                                   		"Teleport yourself to another player"},
	{1, "/portloc <x> <y> <z>",                                   		"Teleport yourself to the given coordinates"},
	{1, "/portvehicle <CarID>",                                   		"Teleport yourself to a vehicle"},
	{1, "/rep",                                   						"Show the last 50 reports in a dialog"},
	{1, "/repair",                                   					"Repairs your vehicle for free"},
	{1, "/respawn <Vehicle-id>",                                   		"Forces a vehicle to respawn"},
	{1, "/spec <OtherPlayer>",                                   		"Spectate a player"},
	{1, "/tele <PlayerToPort> <TargetPlayer>",                          "Teleport a player to another player"},
	{1, "/trailer",                                   					"Spawns a trailer of your choice"},
	{1, "/unmute <OtherPlayer>",                                   		"Un-mutes a player"},
	{1, "/warn <PlayerToWarn> <Reason>",                                "Warn a player, up to three times"},
	{2, "/eject <OtherPlayer>",                                   		"Ejects a player from his vehicle"},
	{2, "/wanted <PlayerID> <Stars>",                                   "Set a player's wanted level"},
	{3, "/ban <PlayerToBan> <Days> <Hours> <Reason>",                   "Ban a player for a certain time"},
	{3, "/caroption",                                   				"Changes some options for your vehicle"},
	{3, "/cleanupcars",                                   				"Removes all spawned vehicles from the map"},
	{3, "/fly",                                   						"Equips yourself with a jetpack"},
	{3, "/healall",                                   					"Heals all the players"},
	{3, "/ipban <PlayerToBan> <Reason>",                   				"Ban a player's IP"},
	{3, "/loc",                                   						"Display your current location"},
	{3, "/plate <NumberPlate>",                                   		"Changes the plate on your vehicle"},
	{3, "/rangeban <PlayerToBan> <Reason>",                   			"Ban a player's entire IP-range"},
	{3, "/repairall",                                   				"Repair all vehicles for free"},
	{3, "/setscore <OtherPlayer> <Score>",                              "Sets another player's score to the given value"},
	{3, "/unban <PlayerToUnban>",                                   	"Unban a player"},
	{4, "/cash <amount>",                                   			"Give cash to yourself"},
	{4, "/score <amount>",                                   			"Give scorepoints to yourself"},
	{4, "/setskin <skin-id (0-299)>",                                   "Lets an admin choose another skin"},
	{4, "/weather",                                   					"Changes the weather"},
	{5, "/clamp <vehicleid> <reason>",                                  "Delete a player-owned vehicle"},
	{5, "/createbusiness",                                   			"Create a business at your location"},
	{5, "/createcamera <max_speed>",                                   	"Create s speedcamera at your location"},
	{5, "/createhouse <price> <maxlevel (1-10)>",               		"Create a new house"},
	{5, "/delbusiness",                                   				"Delete a business"},
	{5, "/delcamera",                                   				"Delete a speedcamera"},
	{5, "/delhouse",                                   					"Delete a house"},
	{5, "/delobject <ObjectID>",                                   		"Deletes an object"},
	{5, "/delvehicle <VehicleID>",                                   	"Deletes a vehicle"},
	{5, "/fixplayer <OtherPlayer>",										"Fix a player's property (re-add his houses and buinesses)"},
	{5, "/object <ObjectModel> <x> <y> <z> <Angle>",                    "Create an object"},
	{5, "/pickup <PickupModel> <x> <y> <z> <PickupType>",               "Create a pickup"},
	{5, "/resetplayer <OtherPlayer> <Money (0/1)> <Score (0/1)> <Stats (0/1)> <Reason>","Reset a player's money, score, stats"},
	{5, "/restart",                                   			"Restarts the server in 2 minutes"},
	{5, "/saveloc <ID> <LocationName>",                                 "Saves your location to a file"},
	{5, "/setlevel <OtherPlayer> <AdminLevel>",                         "Changes a player's admin-level"},
	{5, "/vehicle <VehicleModel> <x> <y> <z> <Angle> <SpawnDelay>",     "Create a vehicle"}
Or just in game type /cmds
rep please if i help you
KINGINA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13/04/2012, 02:19 AM   #2428
inkychris
Little Clucker

I found a possible problem in this gamemode? Not sure if it's just me but at KACC in the top right of the map there is a hanger with what looks like every vehicle in. Problem is they all have the same/ very near spawn locations which creates huge amounts of lag in that area for a player nearby. I've trauled through some of the files to see if there was any obvious errors or "spawn vehicles here". If anyone could elliminate this glitch, would be much appriciated! One thing I do know is the map co-ordinates are close to X 2588 Y 2823 Z 10.
inkychris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13/04/2012, 04:41 AM   #2429
nickdodd25
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkychris View Post
I found a possible problem in this gamemode? Not sure if it's just me but at KACC in the top right of the map there is a hanger with what looks like every vehicle in. Problem is they all have the same/ very near spawn locations which creates huge amounts of lag in that area for a player nearby. I've trauled through some of the files to see if there was any obvious errors or "spawn vehicles here". If anyone could elliminate this glitch, would be much appriciated! One thing I do know is the map co-ordinates are close to X 2588 Y 2823 Z 10.
Yea them are all the players unparked owned vehicles or they could be clamped ones too.

Edit:Just found how to change where the cars go for anyone that is interested....go into ppc_dialogs and look for this dialog..
pawn Code:
// Buy a vehicle and assign it to the house
Dialog_BuyCar(playerid, response, listitem)
{
    // Just close the dialog if the player clicked "Cancel"
    if(!response) return 1;

// Setup local variables
    new Counter, Msg[128], cComponents[14];

// Get the HouseID
    new HouseID = APlayerData[playerid][CurrentHouse];

// Loop through the entire list of buyable vehicles
    for (new i; i < sizeof(ABuyableVehicles); i++)
    {
        // Check if the vehicle in the list has the same class as requested
        if (ABuyableVehicles[i][VehicleClass] == APlayerData[playerid][DialogBuyVClass])
        {
            // Check if this is the vehicle that the player chose
            if (Counter == listitem)
            {
                // Check if the player has enough money to afford buying this vehicle
                if (APlayerData[playerid][PlayerMoney] >= (ABuyableVehicles[i][Price]))
                {
                    // Add the vehicle to the house (this sets ownership and other data that's needed)
                    // The vehicles are by default created inside the hangar of KACC Military Fuels instead of near the EasterBoard Farm
                    House_AddVehicle(HouseID, ABuyableVehicles[i][CarModel], 0, cComponents, 2585.0, 2829.0, 10.9, 0.0, -1, -1);

// Let the player pay for buying the vehicle
                    APlayerData[playerid][PlayerMoney] = APlayerData[playerid][PlayerMoney] - ABuyableVehicles[i][Price];
                    // Let the player know he bought a vehicle
                    format(Msg, 128, TXT_PlayerBoughtVehicle, ABuyableVehicles[i][CarName], ABuyableVehicles[i][Price]);
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, Msg);
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, TXT_PlayerMustUseGetcarAndPark);

// Save the player-file (and his houses)
                    PlayerFile_Save(playerid);
                }
                else // The player has not enough money to buy this vehicle
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, TXT_CannotAffordVehicle);

// Stop looking for the vehicle, as it's found and given to the player already
                return 1;
            }
            else // The player chose another vehicle from the same class, keep looking for another one
                Counter++;
        }
    }

return 1;
}
And look for this line in the middle and change the x y z coords to where ever you want.
pawn Code:
House_AddVehicle(HouseID, ABuyableVehicles[i][CarModel], 0, cComponents, 2585.0, 2829.0, 10.9, 0.0, -1, -1);
Just change this part
pawn Code:
2585.0, 2829.0, 10.9

You could make the coords out to the middle of the ocean as long as no one goes out to find them they should be fine. But if someone would go and look for the cars they would spawn and fall in the water and if they are uninsured the player looses the car.

Team Shrimp Teamspeak

Team Shrimp, Why settle for anything less?

Last edited by nickdodd25; 13/04/2012 at 04:53 AM. Reason: Found it
nickdodd25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13/04/2012, 01:51 PM   #2430
inkychris
Little Clucker

Ah thanks Nick, very much appreciated!!!
inkychris is offline   Reply With Quote