SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > Screenshots and Videos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07/08/2012, 02:39 AM   #1
2KY
High-roller
 
2KY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 1,049
Reputation: 151
Default Two days of progress later...

Opinions are appreciated.

[/IMG]



They are both fully functional and you can click on the text or the image. (For the class selection)

Here's how it works:

1. You login/register
2. You select your team (using a similar textdraw clicking method)
3. You select your class
4. You spawn with the correct weapons / abilities
5. You play!
__________________

Last edited by 2KY; 07/08/2012 at 06:35 PM.
2KY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/08/2012, 03:40 AM   #2
Kitten
High-roller
 
Kitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,360
Reputation: 255
Default Re: Two days of progress later...

Looks great so far on the textdraws

but the scores on the right looks pretty rubbish.
__________________
Visit www.pgagaming.net for interesting and dumb facts about gaming muahahah!
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/08/2012, 04:12 AM   #3
Nicholas.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Two days of progress later...

What do you mean by they looks pretty rubbish?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07/08/2012, 06:23 AM   #4
DanielHalsey
Little Clucker
 
DanielHalsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3
Reputation: 0
Default Re: Two days of progress later...

Wow it looks awesome!
__________________
DanielHalsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/08/2012, 07:53 AM   #5
[HLF]Southclaw
High-roller
 
[HLF]Southclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: England
Posts: 4,513
Reputation: 1057
Default Re: Two days of progress later...

I like it! Especially the use of sprites!

I hope those classes change gameplay, I see too many servers that have fancy "class" setups and they just allow you to drive certain vehicles or use certain weapons, supports should be able to give medkits, recons make enemies appear on the minimap, I don't know, something awesome
[HLF]Southclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/08/2012, 03:30 PM   #6
2KY
High-roller
 
2KY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 1,049
Reputation: 151
Default Re: Two days of progress later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
Looks great so far on the textdraws

but the scores on the right looks pretty rubbish.
Alright, I appreciate the criticism, but could you go more in depth as to HOW they look "pretty rubbish"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas. View Post
What do you mean by they looks pretty rubbish?
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielHalsey View Post
Wow it looks awesome!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw View Post
I like it! Especially the use of sprites!

I hope those classes change gameplay, I see too many servers that have fancy "class" setups and they just allow you to drive certain vehicles or use certain weapons, supports should be able to give medkits, recons make enemies appear on the minimap, I don't know, something awesome
The original concept was to have supports have a 'medic stick' which they could heal players by hitting them with it (something original, and fun IMO) with a cooldown and everything to prevent abuse, ect.. but due to melee weapons not working on custom maps, this is no longer possible, so medkits are definitely going to be the way to go, along with recon having abilities such as being able to order airstrikes (on the larger maps), and "spotting" enemies.
__________________
2KY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/08/2012, 04:14 PM   #7
HarlemSAMP
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 184
Reputation: 6
Default Respuesta: Two days of progress later...

I like the textdraw you made, it's really a nice one if you compare with other servers wich splits a textdraw bigger than your PC monitor xD, great job bro, keep up the good work
__________________
Alternative Roleplay!



One of my first projects, A:RP will be released soon to be public. I'm interested to join a new community.



Contact me for more details: Skype: ichrome2
Or if you have msn: G_astro49@hotmail.com


http://www.AWSurveys.com?R=1409381
Get 10 dollars daily!
HarlemSAMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/08/2012, 04:16 PM   #8
2KY
High-roller
 
2KY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 1,049
Reputation: 151
Default Re: Respuesta: Two days of progress later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlemSAMP View Post
I like the textdraw you made, it's really a nice one if you compare with other servers wich splits a textdraw bigger than your PC monitor xD, great job bro, keep up the good work
Thanks!
__________________
2KY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/08/2012, 04:35 PM   #9
rbN.
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: fissa
Posts: 1,638
Reputation: 289
Default Re: Two days of progress later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KY View Post
but due to melee weapons not working on custom maps, this is no longer possible, so medkits are definitely going to be the way to go, along with recon having abilities such as being able to order airstrikes (on the larger maps), and "spotting" enemies.
Actually, melee weapons DON'T work after the 3000 XYZ limit afaik.

It's better if you put it at lets say somewhere near San Fierro, a little bit above the buildings. Or, at the pier at Los Santos. They don't bug at all
rbN. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/08/2012, 04:39 PM   #10
[HLF]Southclaw
High-roller
 
[HLF]Southclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: England
Posts: 4,513
Reputation: 1057
Default Re: Two days of progress later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KY View Post
The original concept was to have supports have a 'medic stick' which they could heal players by hitting them with it (something original, and fun IMO) with a cooldown and everything to prevent abuse, ect.. but due to melee weapons not working on custom maps, this is no longer possible, so medkits are definitely going to be the way to go, along with recon having abilities such as being able to order airstrikes (on the larger maps), and "spotting" enemies.
Yes! I like ideas like this, gives some tactics and thought to the game rather than just shooting people!


Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinOwnz View Post
Actually, melee weapons DON'T work after the 3000 XYZ limit afaik

It's better if you put it at lets say somewhere near San Fierro, a little bit above the buildings. Or, at the pier at Los Santos. They don't bug at all
On my server, I block out custom maps with a 6000x6000 black gang-zone so the player's won't see the San Andreas map on a custom map
[HLF]Southclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How can i show VIP days Euan Hughes Scripting Help 2 02/07/2012 04:09 PM
omg I am fucked up from 2 days! drdeath1412 Server Support 9 28/05/2012 05:15 PM
[AJUDA]Vip days mengueh Português/Portuguese 13 18/05/2012 12:29 AM
[HELP] Vip days c0GI Scripting Help 18 10/05/2012 07:29 PM
MP-Mod last days APECTAHT Screenshots and Videos 6 17/04/2009 10:10 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.