SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Gamemode Scripts

Old 13/08/2012, 09:48 AM   #21
_Jake_
High-roller

Default Re: Capture The Vehicle (0.3e) R1 (dini/zcmd/sscanf/foreach)

Thank you
I stopped playing stunt servers long time ago and decided to enter the RolePlay servers and roleplay with it, You would find me playing in P:LA or in any popular servers, edit or not, My roleplay name would be always Ronald_Lacson.

When on UN-RP servers, My username would be always Jake_Hero, If you want to add me on Skype, the ID would be, spencer_

I need a user who can let me use JakAdmin 3.2.2 on their servers, I am glad if someone will let me, It's not that i will steal anything - You're the one who'll upload the Beta Script.
_Jake_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13/08/2012, 11:58 AM   #22
kickerbat
Big Clucker

Looks good !
kickerbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13/08/2012, 12:02 PM   #23
Henkie
High-roller

Great idea, well done!
Old 13/08/2012, 12:05 PM   #24
_Jake_
High-roller

Thank you.
I stopped playing stunt servers long time ago and decided to enter the RolePlay servers and roleplay with it, You would find me playing in P:LA or in any popular servers, edit or not, My roleplay name would be always Ronald_Lacson.

When on UN-RP servers, My username would be always Jake_Hero, If you want to add me on Skype, the ID would be, spencer_

I need a user who can let me use JakAdmin 3.2.2 on their servers, I am glad if someone will let me, It's not that i will steal anything - You're the one who'll upload the Beta Script.
Old 13/08/2012, 05:05 PM   #25
jordyvc
Big Clucker

Unique gamemode. I will test it tomorrow!!
Old 14/08/2012, 08:38 AM   #26
_Jake_
High-roller

Ty jordyvc. Will add headshot system on Saturday.
Adding headshot system will help protectors of their vehicle to kill the stealers.

Ex.

Jellal rides on the Green team's vehicle and try to bring to their spawnpoint.
Romel shoot it on Jellal's Head, Jellal died because of Headshot.

Old 15/08/2012, 09:09 AM   #27
_Jake_
High-roller

Thank you for 60+ downloads. Hope the gamemode can reach to 100,000+ gamemode downloads.

Old 17/08/2012, 12:50 PM   #28
_Jake_
High-roller

R2 (Full Version) is now released.

Thread updated!

Old 18/08/2012, 07:19 AM   #29
_Jake_
High-roller

I found another bug in /setlevel during the R3 test.

Following bugs in /setlevel:

• Promote and Demote GameText is not showing (Fixed)
• Maxium level is 5 instead of 3 (Fixed)

Here is the new code of /setlevel.

pawn Code:
CMD:setlevel(playerid, params[])
{
    new level, id, string[128];
    if(pInfo[playerid][pLogin] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "Register or Login first before using this command!");
    if(pInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 3 || IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
    {
        if(sscanf(params, "ui", id, level)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "Syntax: /setlevel (id) (1 - 3)");
        if(level > 3 || level < 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "Invalid Admin Level!, Valid Admin Level - 1 to 3");
        if(level == pInfo[id][pAdmin]) return SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "That player is already in that adminlevel!");
        if(id == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) return SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "Player not connected!");
        if(pInfo[id][pAdmin] > level) GameTextForPlayer(id, "~r~Demoted", 4000, 3);
        if(pInfo[id][pAdmin] < level) GameTextForPlayer(id, "~g~Promoted", 4000, 3);
        switch(level)
        {
            case 0: Admin = "Player";
            case 1: Admin = "Moderator";
            case 2: Admin = "Administrator";
            case 3: Admin = "Server Owner/Co-Owner";
        }
        pInfo[id][pAdmin] = level;
        format(string, sizeof(string), "Administrator %s(%d) has make %s(%d) as Admin Level %d | - %s", GetName(playerid), playerid, GetName(id), id, pInfo[id][pAdmin], Admin);
        SendClientMessageToAll(YELLOW, string);
        format(string, sizeof(string), "You make %s(%d) as admin %d | - %s", GetName(id), id, pInfo[id][pAdmin], Admin);
        SendClientMessage(playerid, LIME, string);
        format(string, sizeof(string), "Administrator %s(%d) has make you as Admin Level %d | - %s", GetName(playerid), playerid, pInfo[id][pAdmin], Admin);
        SendClientMessage(id, YELLOW, string);
    }
    else return SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "You must be Admin Lvl 3 - Server Owner/Co-Owner to use this command!");
    return 1;
}

Old 18/08/2012, 09:46 AM   #30
Team_PRO
Gangsta

Nice
176.31.103.65:10040

Team_PRO is offline   Reply With Quote