SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Scripting Help > Discussion

Old 08/08/2012, 06:04 PM   #101
BaubaS
Huge Clucker

Default Re: anti cheat tips

So, does velocity changes when airbraking? Cant test because dont have the nubeit. Or anyway there is other way to check airbrk?
BaubaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/08/2012, 08:54 AM   #102
playbox12
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaubaS View Post
So, does velocity changes when airbraking? Cant test because dont have the nubeit. Or anyway there is other way to check airbrk?
I haven't tested in car. But on foot I did, it does change your velocity the weird thing is, it doesn't make it super high, it's actually EXACTLY the same as walking (or running and jogging). So you could check that if the players position changes really fast, and his velocity is normal walking speed and he's not in a vehicle and hasn't teleported he's probably airbreaking. If you freeze the player and he airbreaks away the velocity doesn't change at all. However the worlds most favourite cheating tool has an anti freeze functionality.
playbox12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/08/2012, 02:44 PM   #103
Roko_foko
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessil View Post
Ammo
I set this up in the GiveWeapon stock, I also add ammo variables of what their ammo should be and what the maximum ammo the script ever gave them is, if they magically get more ammo then the maximum for that weapon then they could be cheating, but I have found a lot of cheaters make their ammo negative, or at least the script reads it as negative, so if you find anyone with ammo less than -1 then they're most likely cheating.
Why less than -1? I'm not sure if the problem was fully fixed but sometimes if GetPlayerWeaponData failed then the ammo would return -1.
If I understood you well, this wont catch no-reload/infinite(isn't decreasing ammo when firing bullets) ammo?
Roko_foko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/08/2012, 12:46 AM   #104
cessil
Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roko_foko View Post
If I understood you well, this wont catch no-reload/infinite(isn't decreasing ammo when firing bullets) ammo?
no but you can check if they're shooting someone using OnPlayerGiveDamage and see if their ammo is decreasing or not.
cessil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/08/2012, 08:25 AM   #105
Vince
Godfather

Is OnPlayerGiveDamage called before, or after the ammo is decreased?

I developed an anti weapon hack which bans for any weapon that is not explicitly given by the script. Using gPlayerWeaponData[MAX_PLAYERS][47] and accessing with indices player id and weapon id while adding ammo as the value). This way I can detect if they cheat ammo as well, but I cannot yet detect whether or not they use infinite ammo on a weapon that they have legitimately acquired.

I am also not quite sure how no-reload works. I was thinking about GetPlayerWeaponState. WEAPON_STATE_LAST_BULLET should be followed by WEAPON_STATE_RELOADING if they didn't switch weapons in between.

I am not your "bro", not your "nigga" and not your friend.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/08/2012, 01:50 PM   #106
cessil
Beta Tester

for most of them, they don't lose any ammo from what you give them, so if they keep calling OPGD without ever losing a bullet they might be cheating (or desynced)
cessil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/08/2012, 02:30 PM   #107
_Jake_
High-roller

Good work cessil. Will try it tomorrow.
Going to sleep now.
I'm to sleepy.

[FS] JakAdmin 3.2.1 (0.3z)
Got new unique ideas for my JakAdmin? PM me or post a suggestion on the JakAdmin topic.

#adventuretime, Jake Hero #yadayada

_Jake_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/08/2012, 03:18 PM   #108
Joe Staff
High-roller

Depending on the infinite ammo cheat, a simple increase detector will work. While they're shooting, their ammo will drop by one then go back up.
Old 10/08/2012, 09:35 PM   #109
Xentiarox
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Staff View Post
Depending on the infinite ammo cheat, a simple increase detector will work. While they're shooting, their ammo will drop by one then go back up.
or their main ammo will go up with each shot and their reserve ammo will go down, or something smillar.

Xentiarox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/08/2012, 06:33 PM   #110
doreto
High-roller

Could someone give me any tip for vehicle spawn anti-cheat,im not talking about player to teleport vehicle a vehicle to show infront of player or player get into spawned vehicle i was thinking for samething like GetXYZInFrontOfPlayer(playerid,x,y,z,radios);

Last edited by doreto; 15/08/2012 at 07:47 AM.
doreto is offline   Reply With Quote