SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > Other > Everything and Nothing

View Poll Results: Should I release this?
Yes 20 51.28%
No 19 48.72%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13/06/2013, 11:55 AM   #1
Xessive
Big Clucker
 
Xessive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Universe
Posts: 71
Reputation: 12
Default Should I release this map?

Hey guys,

This map took me almost a full day to map and I think this is a good map. This map isn't for free so I decided to open a poll. If I get 20 "yes" I'll release the map publically. Please don't be angry just because I am doing this. Its just that I wanna see if people really care about my hardwork through this poll.


If you don't want to wait for 20 "yes" and want this map quickly, privately and editings, then contact me on skype, my contact details can be found here.

CLICK ME TO GET MY CONTACT DETAILS

Map Preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDaq1...ature=youtu.be

14 "Yes" Remaining
Vote closes on 15/6/2013


Note: If you have already contacted me through my contact details but still have received no reply, then reply below and i'll check.

************ Amount of Copies given Privately *************
-CaRRoT
__________________





Administrator = Available
Mapper = Available


Last edited by Xessive; 13/06/2013 at 12:41 PM.
Xessive is offline  
Old 13/06/2013, 12:07 PM   #2
-CaRRoT
High-roller
 
-CaRRoT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: CA, Los Angeles.
Posts: 1,402
Reputation: 344
Default Re: Should I release this map?

Pretty nice , Might be used in various things - I do like it & it seems decent.

I disagree with releasing it thought.
-CaRRoT is offline  
Old 13/06/2013, 12:14 PM   #3
Xessive
Big Clucker
 
Xessive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Universe
Posts: 71
Reputation: 12
Default Re: Should I release this map?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CaRRoT View Post
Pretty nice , Might be used in various things - I do like it & it seems decent.

I disagree with releasing it thought.
Either released publicly or privately.

So those who get it privately can get the changes in it to make it a unique map for their server.

And those who get publicly won't get any further editings.
__________________





Administrator = Available
Mapper = Available

Xessive is offline  
Old 13/06/2013, 12:28 PM   #4
Y_Less
Spam Machine
 
Y_Less's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 629 - git.io/Y
Posts: 14,525
Reputation: 2881
Default Re: Should I release this map?

If you want to release it, do; if you don't, don't - simple. It doesn't matter one iota what other people think so why bother asking?
Y_Less is offline  
Old 13/06/2013, 12:30 PM   #5
Xessive
Big Clucker
 
Xessive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Universe
Posts: 71
Reputation: 12
Default Re: Should I release this map?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less View Post
If you want to release it, do; if you don't, don't - simple. It doesn't matter one iota what other people think so why bother asking?
I think you forgot to read this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xessive View Post
Please don't be angry just because I am doing this. Its just that I wanna see if people really care about my hardwork through this poll.
Not everything is meant to be released that easily, people sell maps, I don't sell maps for $. I take polls to really see how much people really want. And if vote fails, and the amount of people who got the map privately will get editings to make the map special for it.

This is why I bother asking.
__________________





Administrator = Available
Mapper = Available

Xessive is offline  
Old 13/06/2013, 12:34 PM   #6
Y_Less
Spam Machine
 
Y_Less's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 629 - git.io/Y
Posts: 14,525
Reputation: 2881
Default Re: Should I release this map?

I did read that, but since I'm not at all angry how is that relevant?

In case you haven't noticed, people don't sell maps here because it is EXPLICITLY forbidden by SA-MP rules so if they do sell them they shouldn't be.

Also, the poll makes no sense anyway. You say you will release it once you hit 20 "yes"s, but what if you also have 100 "no"s?
Y_Less is offline  
Old 13/06/2013, 12:41 PM   #7
Xessive
Big Clucker
 
Xessive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Universe
Posts: 71
Reputation: 12
Default Re: Should I release this map?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less View Post
I did read that, but since I'm not at all angry how is that relevant?

In case you haven't noticed, people don't sell maps here because it is EXPLICITLY forbidden by SA-MP rules so if they do sell them they shouldn't be.

Also, the poll makes no sense anyway. You say you will release it once you hit 20 "yes"s, but what if you also have 100 "no"s?
Hmmm doesn't matter of how many "no"s it get. Because the poll will be closing on 15th so yeah. Just depend on "yes"s.

And btw I've seen many people selling maps. What should I do with them? Report to who?
__________________





Administrator = Available
Mapper = Available

Xessive is offline  
Old 13/06/2013, 12:43 PM   #8
saiberfun
High-roller
 
saiberfun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,612
Reputation: 383
Default Re: Should I release this map?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xessive View Post
Hmmm doesn't matter of how many "no"s it get. Because the poll will be closing on 15th so yeah. Just depend on "yes"s.

And btw I've seen many people selling maps. What should I do with them? Report to who?
The staff? Like Y_less too.
__________________
This could be your space to advertise. :3
saiberfun is offline  
Old 13/06/2013, 12:50 PM   #9
Y_Less
Spam Machine
 
Y_Less's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 629 - git.io/Y
Posts: 14,525
Reputation: 2881
Default Re: Should I release this map?

Use the report post button:

Y_Less is offline  
Old 13/06/2013, 12:50 PM   #10
Black Wolf
Gangsta
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: On the bed with your sister.
Posts: 521
Reputation: 166
Default Re: Should I release this map?

Nice map bro.I think you should release it.There was no point of this poll at all.Release it and You'll surely get replies on your post.People will appreciate it there.
__________________
<not allowed>
Black Wolf is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Should I release it? :) iPLEOMAX Everything and Nothing 54 01/03/2012 06:15 AM
Release key or something? HondaCBR Scripting Help 1 30/12/2011 11:44 AM
[FilterScript] My First Release ;) MBX97 Filterscripts 4 10/02/2011 04:05 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.