SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Gamemode Scripts

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08/10/2017, 06:34 PM   #21
adri1
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,940
Reputation: 955
Default Re: [WIP] Super Roleplay (from scratch, SQLite, Unique features, Light RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximthepain View Post
By the way this method
Code:
"http://www.youtubeinmp3.com/fetch/?video=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=%s"
Doesn't work anymore. I found another method to do this perfectly, but again, I prefer to keep the GM to MYSELF.
Thank you for reporting.
It's fixed now.

Edit:
Quote:
Gamemode is in Spanish, I released it on Spanish section, but was removed and I want to share this GM with the community. I would appreciate if anyone could translate it into English.

Last edited by adri1; 08/10/2017 at 07:06 PM.
adri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/10/2017, 07:15 PM   #22
maximthepain
Huge Clucker
 
maximthepain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 333
Reputation: 3
Default Re: [WIP] Super Roleplay (from scratch, SQLite, Unique features, Light RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuNkYTheGreat View Post
You're nothing, I find it as well, And i am 100% sure, You just took the SyS method,
Don't act so pro, Because you can't be a Pro, By copying other scripts, Keep that script to yourself, Please don't show your Copying skills in this Great Gamemode's thread,

I would really like to thanks SyS for giving me that method, As i requested him for that !
What the heck man? I don't know what SyS method you are talking about but good luck with that.
I don't act, I'm not showing off anything. I'm pointing a problem without showing you a fix.
__________________
maximthepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/10/2017, 07:20 PM   #23
maximthepain
Huge Clucker
 
maximthepain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 333
Reputation: 3
Default Re: [WIP] Super Roleplay (from scratch, SQLite, Unique features, Light RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri1 View Post
Thank you for reporting.
It's fixed now.

Edit:
You think changing from youtubeinmp3.com to convertmp3.io is helping? sorry but still not working!
You need conversation php code running on a private site to download & automatically play it. public sites won't cut it anymore they hash with keys their downloads.
__________________
maximthepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/10/2017, 07:26 PM   #24
maximthepain
Huge Clucker
 
maximthepain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 333
Reputation: 3
Default Re: [WIP] Super Roleplay (from scratch, SQLite, Unique features, Light RP)

Bugs:
#1. A bugged command will be /restart, as you don't destroy objects and re-set everything on the server which causes after 'rcon gmx' not to load objects x2 and they just not appearing.

#2. If you are using /setjob [playerid] [job] [wtf is the third variable do?] to a person as a policeman and than use /setjobexp [playerid] [job] [exp], if exp larger than 12 it will print crash message as if the maximum variable for police man can be 12.
__________________
maximthepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/10/2017, 09:09 PM   #25
adri1
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,940
Reputation: 955
Default Re: [WIP] Super Roleplay (from scratch, SQLite, Unique features, Light RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximthepain View Post
You think changing from youtubeinmp3.com to convertmp3.io is helping? sorry but still not working!
You need conversation php code running on a private site to download & automatically play it. public sites won't cut it anymore they hash with keys their downloads.
I was investigating and finally got it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDUz2pK3bRQ

I will finish it for samp and will release in some days
Thank you <3

Edit: song that i have converted: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HfKgUP61mw
Edit2: I don't like gmx
Edit3: third parameter of /setjob is for set the job (0 = no, 1 = yes)
Edit4: https://github.com/norkunas/youtube-dl-php
adri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/10/2017, 09:24 PM   #26
maximthepain
Huge Clucker
 
maximthepain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 333
Reputation: 3
Default Re: [WIP] Super Roleplay (from scratch, SQLite, Unique features, Light RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri1 View Post
I was investigating and finally got it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDUz2pK3bRQ

I will finish it for samp and will release in some days
Thank you <3

Edit: song that i have converted: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HfKgUP61mw
Edit2: I don't like gmx
Edit3: third parameter of /setjob is for set the job (0 = no, 1 = yes)
Edit4: https://github.com/norkunas/youtube-dl-php
Np <3
If I find more stuff you will know.

Thank you for this big creation gamemode, you are awesome man.

Btw you should add this:
Code:
public OnPlayerAirbreak(playerid)
{
	OnPlayerCheatDetected(playerid, CHEAT_PLAYER_AIRBREAK);
}

Anti air-break by emmet & kar, this is the include https://pastebin.com/9qzeQs4m
__________________
maximthepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/10/2017, 09:38 PM   #27
adri1
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,940
Reputation: 955
Default Re: [WIP] Super Roleplay (from scratch, SQLite, Unique features, Light RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximthepain View Post
Np <3
If I find more stuff you will know.

Thank you for this big creation gamemode, you are awesome man.

Btw you should add this:
Code:
public OnPlayerAirbreak(playerid)
{
	OnPlayerCheatDetected(playerid, CHEAT_PLAYER_AIRBREAK);
}

Anti air-break by emmet & kar, this is the include https://pastebin.com/9qzeQs4m
CHEAT_POS
adri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/10/2017, 01:34 AM   #28
DarkChildren
Gangsta
 
DarkChildren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Espaņa
Posts: 687
Reputation: 9
Default Re: [WIP] Super Roleplay (from scratch, SQLite, Unique features, Light RP)

Code:
[18:51:19] [debug] Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[18:51:19] [debug]  db_get_field_assoc_int
[18:51:19] [debug]  db_get_field_assoc_float
[18:51:19] [debug]  db_get_field_int
[18:51:19] [debug]  SHA256_PassHash
[18:51:19] [debug] Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[18:51:19] [debug]  db_get_field_assoc_int
[18:51:19] [debug]  db_get_field_assoc_float
[18:51:19] [debug]  db_get_field_int
[18:51:19] [debug]  SHA256_PassHash
[18:51:19] Script[gamemodes/srp.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[18:51:19] Number of vehicle models: 0
[18:51:20] [debug] Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[18:51:20] [debug]  db_get_field_assoc_int
[18:51:20] [debug]  db_get_field_assoc_float
[18:51:20] [debug]  db_get_field_int
[18:51:20] [debug]  SHA256_PassHash
Could you please help me with this problem?
__________________
Aprende a ser tu mismo
DarkChildren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/10/2017, 05:44 AM   #29
adri1
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,940
Reputation: 955
Default Re: [WIP] Super Roleplay (from scratch, SQLite, Unique features, Light RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkChildren View Post
Code:
[18:51:19] [debug] Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[18:51:19] [debug]  db_get_field_assoc_int
[18:51:19] [debug]  db_get_field_assoc_float
[18:51:19] [debug]  db_get_field_int
[18:51:19] [debug]  SHA256_PassHash
[18:51:19] [debug] Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[18:51:19] [debug]  db_get_field_assoc_int
[18:51:19] [debug]  db_get_field_assoc_float
[18:51:19] [debug]  db_get_field_int
[18:51:19] [debug]  SHA256_PassHash
[18:51:19] Script[gamemodes/srp.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[18:51:19] Number of vehicle models: 0
[18:51:20] [debug] Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[18:51:20] [debug]  db_get_field_assoc_int
[18:51:20] [debug]  db_get_field_assoc_float
[18:51:20] [debug]  db_get_field_int
[18:51:20] [debug]  SHA256_PassHash
Could you please help me with this problem?
You have to update includes (and plugins)
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=640644
adri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/10/2017, 08:45 PM   #30
DarkChildren
Gangsta
 
DarkChildren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Espaņa
Posts: 687
Reputation: 9
Thumbs up Re: [WIP] Super Roleplay (from scratch, SQLite, Unique features, Light RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri1 View Post
You have to update includes (and plugins)
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=640644

Great Thanks
__________________
Aprende a ser tu mismo
DarkChildren is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.