SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > Other > Everything and Nothing

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24/07/2016, 12:30 PM   #1
[Cali]ChrOnic_T
Big Clucker
 
[Cali]ChrOnic_T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 167
Reputation: 23
Default Anyone develops Web Applications?

What's up? Do you know the languages HTML5, CSS3 , JavaScript and others?

I'm currently learning Ruby on Rails. If anyone out there are web developers or learning related technologies, tell us about yourself! I'm sure me and future comers to this topic would be happy to meet you.
__________________

[Cali]ChrOnic_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/07/2016, 12:31 PM   #2
Luicy.
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Sweden, Skövde
Posts: 831
Reputation: 79
Default Re: Anyone develops Web Applications?

What
Luicy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/07/2016, 12:33 PM   #3
[Cali]ChrOnic_T
Big Clucker
 
[Cali]ChrOnic_T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 167
Reputation: 23
Default Re: Anyone develops Web Applications?

By your reply, I'm assuming you are not a developer. However, I'm looking for someone to work with and for future comers to this topic to work with as well. I haven't met as much web developers in the SA:MP Community.
__________________

[Cali]ChrOnic_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/07/2016, 01:00 PM   #4
Luicy.
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Sweden, Skövde
Posts: 831
Reputation: 79
Default Re: Anyone develops Web Applications?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Cali]ChrOnic_T View Post
By your reply, I'm assuming you are not a developer. However, I'm looking for someone to work with and for future comers to this topic to work with as well. I haven't met as much web developers in the SA:MP Community.
I'm a developer within HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, Pawn, some small C++ & C#, and a little little bit Java.
Luicy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/07/2016, 04:21 PM   #5
lolumadd_
Gangsta
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 741
Reputation: 161
Default Re: Anyone develops Web Applications?

Python and Django is good.
__________________



lolumadd_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/07/2016, 06:29 PM   #6
SickAttack
Godfather
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 5,116
Reputation: 754
Default Re: Anyone develops Web Applications?

Yet imo, web development is easier than PAWN.
SickAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25/07/2016, 06:48 AM   #7
[cS]Owain
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 81
Reputation: 15
Default Re: Anyone develops Web Applications?

For back-end you can go for nodejs as its a lot faster than other back-end languages such as php and safer too.
If you are a beginner php will be easier to learn but its better to learn nodejs as it is constantly getting larger and larger and I think it will take over php in future because of its advantages.
__________________


Running Since 2010

IP: play.exmserv.me:7777
Website: exmserv.me
[cS]Owain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25/07/2016, 05:56 PM   #8
BlackBank
High-roller
 
BlackBank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,176
Reputation: 435
Default Re: Anyone develops Web Applications?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [cS]Owain View Post
For back-end you can go for nodejs as its a lot faster than other back-end languages such as php and safer too.
If you are a beginner php will be easier to learn but its better to learn nodejs as it is constantly getting larger and larger and I think it will take over php in future because of its advantages.
No it won't, because PHP and NodeJS (JavaScript) are both different languages and they work both different. Also PHP is a lot easier (and yes, also uglier, if you don't manage and maintain it the right way) if you are working with a lot of data.
BlackBank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26/07/2016, 05:28 AM   #9
[cS]Owain
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 81
Reputation: 15
Default Re: Anyone develops Web Applications?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBank3 View Post
No it won't, because PHP and NodeJS (JavaScript) are both different languages and they work both different. Also PHP is a lot easier (and yes, also uglier, if you don't manage and maintain it the right way) if you are working with a lot of data.
I never said they are same languages or they both work the same way. But they can do the same work, i.e., act as a back-end language. And it is a lot faster than php.

But yea, nodejs can be pretty hard to learn if you are new to programming.
__________________


Running Since 2010

IP: play.exmserv.me:7777
Website: exmserv.me
[cS]Owain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26/07/2016, 07:52 AM   #10
Kapersky™
Gangsta
 
Kapersky™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: !ncredible India.
Posts: 751
Reputation: 344
Default Re: Anyone develops Web Applications?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd_ View Post
Python and Django is good.
True that.
Kapersky™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to make applications ognyanov Scripting Help 8 28/06/2016 03:21 PM
Mobile Applications Akira297 Everything and Nothing 4 20/05/2014 10:03 PM
Web based applications? or.. Dr.Einstein Everything and Nothing 2 23/11/2012 07:44 PM
Android applications Haydn Everything and Nothing 3 13/09/2011 12:44 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.