SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > Screenshots and Videos

Old 03/02/2018, 10:33 AM   #21
Hunud
Gangsta

Default Re: Features from a project that's been in the works for the last 10 years..

IP: ?
Hunud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/2018, 10:35 AM   #22
Chaprnks
Gangsta

Default Re: Features from a project that's been in the works for the last 10 years..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud View Post
IP: ?
To stick to the rules, I won't publicly list it in this thread. Instead, I PM'd it to you
Old 04/02/2018, 12:29 AM   #23
Pottus
Godfather

Not to be a dick but 10 years for a project is an awful long time to be developing. I mean I feel like there is some good work here but for 10 years I would have expected a much more extravagant expose of your work.

So I don't feel bad about what I see so far but at the same time I feel underwhelmed by the presentation because for 10 years work there should be a lot more substance presented.
Pottus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/02/2018, 12:36 AM   #24
Chaprnks
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus View Post
Not to be a dick but 10 years for a project is an awful long time to be developing. I mean I feel like there is some good work here but for 10 years I would have expected a much more extravagant expose of your work.

So I don't feel bad about what I see so far but at the same time I feel underwhelmed by the presentation because for 10 years work there should be a lot more substance presented.
Well not 100% of that time was solely spent developing. It's been a on & off cycle that finally seems to be sticking towards the on track. The total length of time is merely to mention that after all the years of tangents, over-perfections or just simple life in the way.. I somehow still convince myself that it isn't worth putting to waste. If this was a task given to an employee, I'd be fired the first week! :P

Also, the only reason why there's only 20 feature showcases on this post; is due to topic image limit. In total, there's about 80-95 features at this time.
Old 04/02/2018, 04:19 AM   #25
KodyL
Huge Clucker

Wow nice)))

KodyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/02/2018, 04:54 AM   #26
oSAINTo
Huge Clucker

These are some pretty cool features and all, but I'm curious as to why it all took 10 years when it could probably be done within 8 months? It's just textdraws. They're just time consuming to make, but I can assure you it shouldn't take 10 years for this entire gamemode.
oSAINTo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/02/2018, 05:34 AM   #27
Sayed3b
Banned

pretty cool features
Sayed3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/02/2018, 11:31 PM   #28
Chaprnks
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by oSAINTo View Post
These are some pretty cool features and all, but I'm curious as to why it all took 10 years when it could probably be done within 8 months? It's just textdraws. They're just time consuming to make, but I can assure you it shouldn't take 10 years for this entire gamemode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaprnks View Post
Well not 100% of that time was solely spent developing. It's been a on & off cycle that finally seems to be sticking towards the on track. The total length of time is merely to mention that after all the years of tangents, over-perfections or just simple life in the way.. I somehow still convince myself that it isn't worth putting to waste. If this was a task given to an employee, I'd be fired the first week! :P

Also, the only reason why there's only 20 feature showcases on this post; is due to topic image limit. In total, there's about 80-95 features at this time.
Also, its only like 1/10th of all the features, due to the image limit on posting a thread.
Old 07/02/2018, 01:58 PM   #29
GTLS
Gangsta

Good job. you can PM me your IP, I'll definitely check out your features IG.

I don't help for rep. I help cuz I was helped in the past.

California State Roleplay - X Update Now under beta testing phase. Stay Tuned.
GTLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/02/2018, 02:11 PM   #30
willbedie
Huge Clucker

this is dope

Our server is currently under construction, you may register our forums if you want to know more about it.
The server is going to run on the last SA-MP version, which is 0.3.DL. It has so many features, stay updated on our forums.

FORUM | DISCORD
willbedie is offline   Reply With Quote