SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Server > Server Support

Old 21/02/2017, 01:26 AM   #11551
Naruto_Emilio
High-roller

Default Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Hello, I am a software and network engineer, I've been playing in SAMP since 2009, during this years I have learned alot of things, a bunch of programming languages.

- I can make Windows Applications (C#, C++..)
- I am able to script your SA-MP scripts in the best optimized way to make sure the gameplay is smooth.
- I am an expert in Network aswell as multiple operating systems (windows, unix, ubuntu, centos...).
- If you need a fully working website, you can get it, I can make static (HTML5, CSS3, JS) and dynamic websites (PHP, ASP.NET) with fully secure systems against all kind of known attacks such as (XSS, SQL Injection...).

NOTE: If you ever get bugs on the scripts I coded for you, i'll be glad to fix them for free.

My services aren't free, if you need more info contact me privately and we will have a discussion.
Old 21/02/2017, 09:20 PM   #11552
Dignity
High-roller

Note: we'll be aiming to launch this Friday evening. People who contribute to the progress required for that to happen will be awarded quite heavily, especially for the first month or so of the server (starter properties, donator benefits, a staff position, etc).

Quote:
Wild West Role Play is looking for experienced developers and intuītive mappers who are willing to volunteer for the community and join a very close-knit staff team that aims for success.

What I ask for:
  • Someone who can work with constructive feedback
  • Someone who can deliver work based on a to-do-list
  • Someone who knows how to work on a deadline
  • Someone who can work together with a team
As a mapper, you should be able to texture and map individually without the need for assistance. You should be intuītive and know how to fill up rooms. You will be mapping interiors but may also be allowed to map exteriors. Basic PAWN knowledge is also a plus but not required.

As a scripter, you should know how to work in modules, mysql isn't required but a plus, know how to test your own code and fix your own bugs, and can deliver a somewhat efficient script. We use custom includes to make your job easier as well (you'll be using 60% of the includes really).

What I offer:
  • A professional and laid back working environment
  • A positive team of creative people who aim for success
  • Credits both in the script, website and numerous of other sources
  • Appreciation for your work no matter how little it is
We are now also looking for Faction Leaders as well as members for the Event Team and Faction Team.

As a faction leader, you'll be expected to create a framework of guidelines for faction members to follow. You will also be tasked with recruitment and a starter plan (basically how you're going to run the law enforcement faction efficiently). We ask that you have previous experience in leading a law enforcement faction, though, and we may ask you for evidence.

As a event team member you'll be part of the staff team and work alongside the other team members to try and create several mothly events, often lasting a couple of days. You'll each be rewarded with ingame funds, depending on your contribution.

As a faction team member, you'll be part of the staff team and you will be assigned specific tasks, such as moderating faction threads (deleting negative replies, duplicate screenshots, basically doing mod work), archiving outdated factions, looking up a faction's activity, logging data on a faction (their activity, public view, what they do ingame, etcetera) and anything that is regarded as managing the factions. You will also have a say in when a faction gets official status and will have specific ingame commands tied to your position.

If you're interested, shoot me a private message with details and examples of your previous work.

Thank you!

Dignity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22/02/2017, 07:21 AM   #11553
sscarface
Gangsta

In need of a scripter for a house and business system with textdraw and mysql.

- Will be paid through paypal.

PM me if you are interested.
Old 22/02/2017, 08:34 AM   #11554
sleejay
Big Clucker

In need of a scripter to script a gamemode for furnishing interiors. That'll be about all I need in the GM.
sleejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22/02/2017, 08:50 AM   #11555
Hackzzzz
Little Clucker

1.Looking for an whole team
Hello guys! For a long time i'm working on a project, to open a Heavy RolePlay server, but we encountered some problems... In this project, curently are only 3 persons. Me as Developer and two other founders (#Odwa & Goat). They want to open this community as soon is possible, but they need some help.
Critical RolePlay is looking for:
  1. One founder
  2. Five Testers
  3. Two Admins
  4. One Web-Developer
  5. Two Scripters
  6. Two Mappers

2. Why choose Critical RolePlay?
That's a good question which comes with many banal answers...
Like:
  • You can learn new things
  • You can improve your team-work
  • You can prove your skills
  • etc.
    The only reason you would choose us is pleased to help a community grow. That's
    in my opinion

3. Contact & Details
Frist of all, I'm sorry about my english...I hope it was not that bad.
You can contact me on sa:mp.com forum via PM where we'll discuss some details and i'll answer to your questions.
Or we can talk on Skype: dominic12345678910
Old 22/02/2017, 12:39 PM   #11556
KevinExec
Gangsta

DayZ SA is looking for some new experienced administrators and maybe 1 more developer. The server has a constant playerbase around 40-70 players and therefore requires a lot of time and dedication as an admin to handle it. You must be mature and hard working, fluent english and past experience as an administrator.

interested guys add me on skype - ge.ci.ka and if you don't posses one hit me up with a PM on forums
Old 22/02/2017, 01:05 PM   #11557
CTR0X
Little Clucker

In need of a scripter/mapper
Making a new CNR Server,
from scratch and might need some help then and then,
Contact me on skype if ur interessted (might be able to pay you for abit)
add: Chriiiille95 on skype.
Or CTR0X#2981 on Discord
CTR0X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22/02/2017, 01:11 PM   #11558
CrossUSAAF
Huge Clucker

Looking for an assistant scripter and beta testers to help us to develop unique CnR server from scratch. Our team already includes main developers, web developer, helper and mapper. We are using several platforms to collaborate, such as Trello, GitHub, Discord and Skype.

We offer you a working environment where everyone has good to be. With us you can grow as a programmer together with learn something new daily. You will also gain an admin status during the tests and grand opening.

We expect your written English is fluent and you have earlier experience working as, for instance, a server admin. You must show your interest by being active daily.

Please contact me as soon as possible via forum PM. I will give you more information there.

Welcome to build a new community!
CrossUSAAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23/02/2017, 05:06 AM   #11559
Ayyash
Little Clucker

Hello,

Please Someone Help Me With This gamemode Life of Flying.
in This Gamemode Have A mysql file if any one can create and give me without mysql files please

here is the Gamemode link,

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mtp7jg...lying+0.3x.rar

Here is the picture of the error,

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4...huvchx_jpg.htm

Please Someone Help ME
Ayyash is online now   Reply With Quote