Default Re: Российский иммиграционный вопрос

Emigrate in Saratov! It is real Russia!
(sorry of faults)
Gettopro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/10/2017, 04:23 PM   #12
Eims
Huge Clucker

Ребят, давайте обойдёмся без оффтопа и "смешных" шуток в теме. Человек обратился с довольно серьёзным вопросом и вы сами поймёте однажды, что вопрос действительно серьёзен, если решите переехать в другую страну. Если есть сказать что-то полезное - говорите. А нет - лучше промолчать.
Eims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/10/2017, 07:32 PM   #13
Kaperstone
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanya4 View Post
OMG. You are really crazy. All almost smart people in Russia want to leave it but you want here. I am interessed why you want in Russia to live. UK is good country, why leaving? Try to US.
P.S. Come to Kazan and we try to immigrate together to US. I wanna see u :/
P.S2. or in Deutschland.
da vizde huyova.

ya s israela i tut ne tak kruta kak vse pritstavlayut.
Da, zarplata narmalnaya, nu teba tak zhe i pravitilstva paprobuyet sabrat eti denushke.

No one needs to move to any Saratov or Kazan or even some far ass city like Vladivostok.
In fact, salaries are far nicer in the big cities St. Petersburg and Moscow.

In Irkutsk, despite of its size, has smaller salaries.

[And @Sonya] No one of the "smart" people are leaving Russia, stop pizdet.

More likely moving from a stranded small city in the middle of nowhere to the big cities because salaries aren't satisfying.
(or back, because they want to feel the "freedom" more from a civilized city)

But anyhow, you're missing the point that its actually a lot nicer to live in Russia than in other places.
Like Ziggi already pointed out, you're just looking at the bad sides of Russia, the pros of it is that you're far away from political troubles and groceries are really cheap.
You can really live nicely in all of Russia, even on the smallest salary, you just need to find a way for it, unlike in some places in Europe or even here, in Israel, moving from a job to a job just to pay out bills and have some leftovers cash to spend on food.

Besides that, if you live in Russia you have a good job or your income source is outside of the country, then you're in Chocolateland.

Everywhere on earth there are pros and cons, its the person who needs to decide where he wants to live or where he feels like to be best to live in.

You're right that UK is nice, but it also has its own cons.
Especially you're better off any option but USA, do you even know what is happening there? You understand that many of them don't live the "American Dream"? Do your own research, the char limit is too low to explain.
There are far better places for immigrants like Canada, than USA.

Fyi, net migration rate is positive for Russia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigr...ation_Rate.svg

OT: I cannot help unfortunately as I do not live in Russia currently but seems like Ziggi knows something.
I too plan to move (back) to Russia, but I have a birth certificate, so immigration is just a word for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiGGi View Post
It's very interesing for me, because I have plans to leave Russia for more heat places (somewhere in Asia), but somebody wants to migrate here .
Like ... ?

I wouldn't recommend Israel, unless wars, naglast i pahat kak loshad is your thing.
(unless you have some years & cash to spend on college/university, then you're maybe good to go)

Quote:
By the way, Y_Less, you liked St Petersburg and I understand why (I lived for 4 years in this city), but St. Petersburg and Moscow isn't Russia, in Russia you doesn't have so much good roads, good services, clean streets, beautiful buildings, etc...
They are Russia, but I think you mean that it doesn't represent the rest of it, which in that case I agree.
Russia is just too big to sustain equal opportunities all over it and companies don't invest much in the Siberian region because of the difficulty of remoteness, its hard to move around and its colder (of course) there.
And so, the rest of Russia suffers.
Old 04/10/2017, 07:49 PM   #14
Y_Less
Spam Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepashka View Post
Твой русский получше чем у некоторых русских)

Do you want immigration for permanent or temporary residence?

PS It's easy: travel to any city and stay here all needed time))
Our migration service never be touch person like you.
Спасибо!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salik View Post
Я в шоке YLess пишет на русском, скоро Калкор напишет ещё...

А по теме наверное то что сказал Степашка и есть "Тру".
Да, я изучаю уже три года. Но это очень трудный!

Quote:
Wow, In that case I don't know. Maybe you can try to buy services from a special people who deals with migration issues. I can vouch only for one website: immigratetorussia.com, because I working with this guys in the past and they really know how to do.
I e-mailed them, thanks, and I've been looking at others myself (but always good to have a recommendataion).

Quote:
It's very interesing for me, because I have plans to leave Russia for more heat places (somewhere in Asia), but somebody wants to migrate here .

Every places in the world have pluses and minuses. Almost Russian people lives here for more years and they notice only the bad here, but some people who come here from other places see something that we no longer see. Every man should find the best place for himself.

By the way, Y_Less, you liked St Petersburg and I understand why (I lived for 4 years in this city), but St. Petersburg and Moscow isn't Russia, in Russia you doesn't have so much good roads, good services, clean streets, beautiful buildings, etc...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaperstone View Post
I'm aware that St Petersburg is not truly representative of Russia, and that many many people think I'm strange for wanting to move there. However, the two are somewhat related - it is honestly the most beautiful city I've ever seen, and the people I've met there are some of the soundest, most straight-forward. There's no fake niceness and smiling at everyone, the attitudes there are much closer to my own than others (especially the US, sorry but I'd never move there - it is the polar opposite). It's not even about salaries (although doing freelance coding abroad there doesn't hurt), the job I got was teaching English part-time for a visa while I was still coding.

I would like to see other parts though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanya4 View Post
OMG. You are really crazy. All almost smart people in Russia want to leave it but you want here. I am interessed why you want in Russia to live. UK is good country, why leaving? Try to US.
P.S. Come to Kazan and we try to immigrate together to US. I wanna see u :/
P.S2. or in Deutschland.
If I could get in Russia right now, I would come to Kazan - I did plan to go there earlier this year, but got distracted and stayed in SpB longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eims View Post
Ребят, давайте обойдёмся без оффтопа и "смешных" шуток в теме. Человек обратился с довольно серьёзным вопросом и вы сами поймёте однажды, что вопрос действительно серьёзен, если решите переехать в другую страну. Если есть сказать что-то полезное - говорите. А нет - лучше промолчать.
Спасибо.

I may as well say, I've got a feeling I've been banned for 3 years, because I took a train from Minsk to SpB (yes, that is literally the reason). Apparently that's an open border between two РФ countries, so there are no passport controls, so it is illegal for foreigners to go that way. I didn't know this at the time. When the company I'd got a job with applied for the visa invitation, it was denied for the reason "section 27 of federal law 114" (which doesn't even mention border crossings, so maybe that isn't it, but they didn't give me much to go on for my research).
Y_Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/10/2017, 08:21 PM   #15
Kaperstone
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less View Post
I may as well say, I've got a feeling I've been banned for 3 years, because I took a train from Minsk to SpB (yes, that is literally the reason). Apparently that's an open border between two РФ countries, so there are no passport controls, so it is illegal for foreigners to go that way. I didn't know this at the time. When the company I'd got a job with applied for the visa invitation, it was denied for the reason "section 27 of federal law 114" (which doesn't even mention border crossings, so maybe that isn't it, but they didn't give me much to go on for my research).
I don't think border crossing is the issue, according to this
https://www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntr...d-7a9054e6a563
You get an immigration card that is written at the top both Russia & Belarus and your visa is checked on the way back.

Section 27 I guess is the "article 27"

So, Federal Law No.114 Article 27 - http://en.russia.edu.ru/information/...144fz/index,6/
I think #4,5 or 6 is to be blamed.

I don't know anything about it, so I guess the best option is to contact the appropriate authorities.
Old 04/10/2017, 08:41 PM   #16
Y_Less
Spam Machine

I think it is a recent thing: http://forum.expat.ru/showthread.php...ng-via-Belorus

And yes, article 27, but none of those seem really relevant to my situation IMHO.
Old 04/10/2017, 08:58 PM   #17
Kaperstone
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less View Post
I think it is a recent thing: http://forum.expat.ru/showthread.php...ng-via-Belorus

And yes, article 27, but none of those seem really relevant to my situation IMHO.
https://www.rbth.com/international/2...-russia_679541

200k rubles, ez.

EDIT: http://www.dw.com/en/eu-citizens-fac...cow/a-36026221
Didn't read it actually, but seems like a fine is farthest you can get, (provided that two articles are pointing to the same thing)
being banned from Russia for crossing a border with no passport check sounds a bit rough.
Old 04/10/2017, 09:00 PM   #18
Y_Less
Spam Machine

Yes, that is EXACTLY what happend - and I'd much rather have that fine than the ban, even though it is a lot of money. I just need to figure out how to get it to them...
Old 04/10/2017, 09:07 PM   #19
NarutoUA
Little Clucker

Haha, migrate to Ukraine (no jokes). It's easy to find IT job here, no retarded laws (yet), you don't need to learn Ukrainian language, Russian is also acceptable.
NarutoUA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/10/2017, 03:33 AM   #20
OKStyle
High-roller

http://www.consultant.ru/document/co...a4e7d4d950b12/

Федеральный закон от 15.08.1996 N 114-ФЗ (ред. от 29.07.2017) "О порядке выезда из Российской Федерации и въезда в Российскую Федерацию"
Статья 27

4) иностранный гражданин или лицо без гражданства не представили документы, необходимые для получения визы в соответствии с законодательством Российской Федерации, - до их представления;

Я так понимаю, был собран неполный пакет документов. Есть Постановление Правительства РФ от 24.04.2003 N 241 (ред. от 28.03.200 "Об утверждении Положения о подтверждении иностранным гражданином или лицом без гражданства наличия средств для проживания на территории Российской Федерации и выезда из..." - там содержится перечень документов, необходимых для оформления визы.

2. Подтверждением наличия средств для проживания и выезда или гарантией их предоставления является:
а) гарантийное письмо приглашающей стороны, оформленное в установленном порядке;

Если ты едешь на работу в СПБ - попроси инвайт (invite) в виде гарантийного письма от работодателя. Более подробно в Постановлении Правительства РФ от 24.03.2003 N 167 (ред. от 25.05.2017) "О порядке представления гарантий материального, медицинского и жилищного обеспечения иностранных граждан и лиц без гражданства на период их пребывания в Российской Федерации".

Вероятно, потребуется договор найма жилья.