SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Scripting Help

Old 17/08/2017, 12:09 PM   #11
denNorske
Gangsta

Default Re: How To..

I say it again, I was in your server, i tried a various of shops. Most of them works, however many of them have the wrong interior id set.

Go through them and make sure you're using the correct interiors for each shop.

You have the people that asks for rep, and those who doesn't like it at all:

Server Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSKhbMFvAUs
denNorske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17/08/2017, 12:58 PM   #12
FuNkYTheGreat
Huge Clucker

These are the wrong way, wait i'll explain what you've to do this to avoid the bug,
It's causing because you will be making checkpoints in -1 world, [ -1 = for all world ] , so it doesn't even work if you get's the player interior and then put him in that burger shot
Try this code,
Code:
new Burger1EN,Burger1EX;
// don't use those variables they are very much slow use these instead

then create them like this
Code:
CreateDynamicCP(Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:size,69, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:distance = 100.0);
I put 69 there, because it's the world and now this checkpoint will only be in world 69,
and in the exit cp you can rather also use -1 world as it wont conflict because its not used for multi-purpose.
now in OnPlayerEnterDynamicCP, use
Code:
  if(pickupid == Burger1EN)
    {
        SetPlayerPos(playerid, 2363.6062,2071.2256,10.8203); /// the pos of your interior
        SetPlayerInterior(playerid, 69); //the interior that in which the player come's
        SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, 5); // the world that we put in the create dynamic cp
    }
    if(pickupid == Burger1EX)
    {
        SetPlayerPos(playerid, 2469.3982,2034.7217,11.0625); // all above
        SetPlayerInterior(playerid, 0);
        SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, 5);
    }

Last edited by FuNkYTheGreat; 17/08/2017 at 02:31 PM.
FuNkYTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17/08/2017, 01:46 PM   #13
KushalD
Little Clucker

What is multiple interiors by the way?? can anyone explain me?
KushalD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17/08/2017, 01:50 PM   #14
FuNkYTheGreat
Huge Clucker

by MULTI-INTERIORS he meant that using a interior various times, as there's only a interior of burger shot, so he want to ask that whats the way to use it multiple-time,
He wants to develop a CnR server.
Old 17/08/2017, 01:54 PM   #15
denNorske
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuNkYTheGreat View Post
These are the wrong way, wait i'll explain what you've to do this to avoid the bug,
It's causing because you will be making checkpoints in -1 world, [ -1 = for all world ] , so it doesn't even work if you get's the player interior and then put him in that burger shot
Try this code,
Code:
new Burger1EN,Burger1EX;

Code:
CreateDynamicCP(Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:size,69, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:distance = 100.0);
I put 69 there, because it's the world and now this checkpoint will only be in world 69,
and in the exit cp you can rather also use -1 world as it wont conflict because its not used for multi-purpose.
Code:
    {
        SetPlayerPos(playerid, 2363.6062,2071.2256,10.8203); /// the pos of your interior
        SetPlayerInterior(playerid, 69); // the world that we put in the create dynamic cp
        SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, 5); // the interior of the shop
    }
    {
    }
Interiors are not virtual worlds, the samp interiors depend that you're in the same interior ID as the shop is.

If the burger shop is located in interior 7, you need to be in the same interior.
A different virtual world just gives the ability to not be in the same "world" as the other players, but in the same interior.

The problem I noticed when i joined the server was that the positions was right, but the interiors weren't set according to what the shops were, so everything was transparent, except for the close interiors in that interior id.
I bet the same problem happens when you exit the interiors - the interior id is not set back to 0, as the world is not properly visible.

Also Funky: If you use -1 in the syntax, the players will be able to see the checkpoint no matter which worlds they are inside. I bet that is what he want, not limiting it to your example "69".
If he wants multiple people in different worlds, in the same interior - he should use different virtual worlds, right?

Old 17/08/2017, 02:34 PM   #16
FuNkYTheGreat
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Interiors are not virtual worlds, the samp interiors depend that you're in the same interior ID as the shop is.

If the burger shop is located in interior 7, you need to be in the same interior.
A different virtual world just gives the ability to not be in the same "world" as the other players, but in the same interior.

The problem I noticed when i joined the server was that the positions was right, but the interiors weren't set according to what the shops were, so everything was transparent, except for the close interiors in that interior id.
I bet the same problem happens when you exit the interiors - the interior id is not set back to 0, as the world is not properly visible.

Also Funky: If you use -1 in the syntax, the players will be able to see the checkpoint no matter which worlds they are inside. I bet that is what he want, not limiting it to your example "69".
If he wants multiple people in different worlds, in the same interior - he should use different virtual worlds, right?
Actually you '' mis-spell or '' mis-understood ''
Actually the problem he's getting is the confliction of the checkpoints which is causing like this,
He's creating a checkpoint in -1 world means every world, But he's using these checkpoints two times, as he's making the checkpoint in every world 2 times as there's 2 burger shops so there would be 2 exit checkpoints, both in -1 means every world, both at the same location , Understand?
So we are making the checkpoint on 69 world and you've to make the other checkpoint in other world,
Now there ain't be 2 checkpoints in a same world/interior/location,
It's Fixed.
Old 17/08/2017, 08:55 PM   #17
Man43
Big Clucker

Quote:
Try this code,
Code:
new Burger1EN,Burger1EX;

Code:
Code:
    {
        SetPlayerInterior(playerid, 69); //the interior that in which the player come's
        SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, 5); // the world that we put in the create dynamic cp
    }
    {
    }
Why did need me to create a CP And im using a pickup??
Man43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17/08/2017, 10:46 PM   #18
Paulice
Gangsta

This section should honestly only be for people that know how to script but yet still need help..
Paulice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19/08/2017, 09:34 AM   #19
denNorske
Gangsta

Quote:
Actually you '' mis-spell or '' mis-understood ''
Actually the problem he's getting is the confliction of the checkpoints which is causing like this,
He's creating a checkpoint in -1 world means every world, But he's using these checkpoints two times, as he's making the checkpoint in every world 2 times as there's 2 burger shops so there would be 2 exit checkpoints, both in -1 means every world, both at the same location , Understand?
So we are making the checkpoint on 69 world and you've to make the other checkpoint in other world,
Now there ain't be 2 checkpoints in a same world/interior/location,
It's Fixed.
My bad, I didn't realise it was this way.

I see what you mean now