SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > Screenshots and Videos

Old 24/11/2017, 07:28 AM   #41
SergeantRick
Little Clucker

Default Re: The new way of SAMP RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi View Post
That is what clickbaiting is... Doesn't matter where, it's to get you to click to see what you think you see, and in this case, they don't have the talking icons, so he's simply clickbaiting by doing it.
Do you even understand what clickbait is, the thumbnail shows that there is a VoIP communication between the players and what did you find in the video.... people speaking on Voice Chat, the icon was there just to show you what you are about to see and hype you up. If you expected an icon then I feel sorry for you having Cancer.
SergeantRick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/11/2017, 10:14 AM   #42
NealPeteros
Gangsta

Wow, this is a revolutionary way to renew the current roleplay system and roleplay scenarios that would sometimes take forever to finish because of the typing and shit. You don't mind if I borrow your idea, do you?
Old 24/11/2017, 11:38 AM   #43
Sew_Sumi
Godfather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubie View Post
You can call it clickbait you can call it visualizing what ain't there. Either way people nowadays don't really seem to understand the true deffenition of clickbait.
To have them over the heads, seems a lot more clickbaity than anything. I'd have not clicked it had I not thought there was something to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SergeantRick View Post
Do you even understand what clickbait is, the thumbnail shows that there is a VoIP communication between the players and what did you find in the video.... people speaking on Voice Chat, the icon was there just to show you what you are about to see and hype you up. If you expected an icon then I feel sorry for you having Cancer.
I do understand what clickbait is, as I'd have not clicked it had it not look to be portraying what I was seeing.

I'd suggest you take the rest and stick all that way up there Morty... WAAAAAAAYYYY up there...
You must be looking at life through a microscope then, and not a tunnel as I had previously thought...
Sew_Sumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25/11/2017, 01:52 PM   #44
Dignity
High-roller

Good job on pointing out the obvious, Sew!
Dignity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19/03/2018, 04:23 PM   #45
DrakeBell
Little Clucker

Is this still a thing?
DrakeBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19/03/2018, 08:01 PM   #46
Infin1ty
Little Clucker

Good luck.

Palomino Creek Roleplay
Palomino Creek Roleplay is an upcoming Roleplay server based in the Palomino Creek/Red County area. The server is currently in development now however we can assure you that we are working as hard as we can to get the server out as soon as possible. We do have a discord and forums however.
Infin1ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/03/2018, 05:48 PM   #47
Apes
Little Clucker

Looks interesting, kinda like FiveM capabilities.
Apes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25/03/2018, 07:23 PM   #48
DavidKember
Huge Clucker

Yes, this is still a thing and we are now updating our server much quicker than ever. Join our discord server to keep yourself up to date.

DavidKember is offline   Reply With Quote