SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Server > Server Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14/02/2018, 02:32 AM   #1
NailOrduna
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 7
Reputation: 0
Default [Error] MySQL [Help]

Help me please.

PHP Code:
[ERRORCMySQLConnection::Connect - (error #1045) Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) 
This appears in the Mysql.log, I need help, and reinstall everything until the Xampp, but it did not work, I still have this problem.

Sorry my English, i'm from Argentina.
NailOrduna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/02/2018, 05:35 AM   #2
Lvcnr
Little Clucker
 
Lvcnr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: LasVenturas.Net
Posts: 26
Reputation: 9
Default Re: [Error] MySQL [Help]

Check your MySQL connection details on the pawn script. Correct them.
__________________


Las Venturas Cops & Robbers (LVCNR)



Lvcnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/02/2018, 07:40 PM   #3
NailOrduna
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 7
Reputation: 0
Default Re: [Error] MySQL [Help]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lvcnr View Post
Check your MySQL connection details on the pawn script. Correct them.
Explicación en Español:

Thx, la Gamemode o .pwn no tiene esos detalles, uso la Gamemode que está acá pública en esté foro, se llama ''Base roleplay edition (LSRP Replica).'' ( http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=646191 ).

Explication in English:

Thx, the Gamemode or .pwn do not have those details, I use the Gamemode that is open in this forum, it's called Base roleplay edition (LSRP Replica). ( http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=646191 ).
NailOrduna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15/02/2018, 02:21 AM   #4
NailOrduna
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 7
Reputation: 0
Default Re: [Error] MySQL [Help]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lvcnr View Post
Check your MySQL connection details on the pawn script. Correct them.
Estós son los únicos datos que conseguí en la Gamemode de mysql.
PHP Code:
public OnGameModeInit()
{
    
AMXProtection();
    
MapAndreas_Init(MAP_ANDREAS_MODE_FULL);

    
import File("mysql.ini"host[16], user[24], database[12], password[32])
    {
        
dbHandle mysql_connect(hostuserdatabasepassword);
        if(
mysql_errno(dbHandle) != 0printf("Non collegato dal database.");
    }
    
mysql_log(LOG_ERROR LOG_WARNING);

    for(new 
a, as = sizeof(AntennasRadio); < as; a++)
         
AntennasRadio[a][arObject] = CreateDynamicObject(3763AntennasRadio[a][arX], AntennasRadio[a][arY], AntennasRadio[a][arZ], AntennasRadio[a][arRX], AntennasRadio[a][arRY], AntennasRadio[a][arRZ]);

    for(new 
lls sizeof(LicensesPoint); lsl++)
         
Pickup_Create(ELEMENT_LICENSEl123923LicensesPoint[l][licenseX], LicensesPoint[l][licenseY], LicensesPoint[l][licenseZ], 00);

    for(new 
ccs sizeof(FarmerZones); csc++)
        
FarmerAreas[c] = CreateDynamicRectangle(FarmerZones[c][0], FarmerZones[c][1], FarmerZones[c][2], FarmerZones[c][3]);

    for(new 
ffs sizeof(FishingZones); fsf++)
        
FishingAreas[f] = CreateDynamicRectangle(FishingZones[f][0], FishingZones[f][1], FishingZones[f][2], FishingZones[f][3]);

    for(new 
jjs sizeof(Jobs); jsj++)
    {
        
Pickup_Create(ELEMENT_JOBj123923Jobs[j][jobX], Jobs[j][jobY], Jobs[j][jobZ], 00);
        
CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(Jobs[j][jobName], COLOR_WHITEJobs[j][jobX], Jobs[j][jobY], Jobs[j][jobZ]+0.430.0INVALID_PLAYER_IDINVALID_VEHICLE_ID100, -1);
    } 
NailOrduna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15/02/2018, 02:50 AM   #5
Mugala
Gangsta
 
Mugala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: behind u
Posts: 649
Reputation: 30
Default Re: [Error] MySQL [Help]

you're probably using a wrong password for SQL connection.
you can edit them in scriptfiles/mysql.ini
__________________
here to help
Mugala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15/02/2018, 04:41 PM   #6
NailOrduna
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 7
Reputation: 0
Default Re: [Error] MySQL [Help]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugala View Post
you're probably using a wrong password for SQL connection.
you can edit them in scriptfiles/mysql.ini
No, está correctamente escrita en el archivo que está en la ruta '' C://Xampp/phpmyadmin/config.inc '' al igual que la ruta que tú indicas está bien configurada, cabe resaltar que no es la única GM que me da error en estó de MySQL.
NailOrduna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19/02/2018, 05:38 PM   #7
insus100
Big Clucker
 
insus100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Pa k kieres saber eso jaja salud2
Posts: 97
Reputation: 3
Default Re: [Error] MySQL [Help]

Quote:
Originally Posted by NailOrduna View Post
No, está correctamente escrita en el archivo que está en la ruta '' C://Xampp/phpmyadmin/config.inc '' al igual que la ruta que tú indicas está bien configurada, cabe resaltar que no es la única GM que me da error en estó de MySQL.
Intenta crear otro usuario en MySQL, no uses root.
Try to create another MySQL user, don't use root.
__________________

Join Discord!

insus100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22/02/2018, 01:28 PM   #8
Lvcnr
Little Clucker
 
Lvcnr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: LasVenturas.Net
Posts: 26
Reputation: 9
Default Re: [Error] MySQL [Help]

Quote:
Originally Posted by NailOrduna View Post
Estós son los únicos datos que conseguí en la Gamemode de mysql.
PHP Code:
public OnGameModeInit()
{
    
AMXProtection();
    
MapAndreas_Init(MAP_ANDREAS_MODE_FULL);

    
import File("mysql.ini"host[16], user[24], database[12], password[32])
    {
        
dbHandle mysql_connect(hostuserdatabasepassword);
        if(
mysql_errno(dbHandle) != 0printf("Non collegato dal database.");
    }
    
mysql_log(LOG_ERROR LOG_WARNING);

    for(new 
a, as = sizeof(AntennasRadio); < as; a++)
         
AntennasRadio[a][arObject] = CreateDynamicObject(3763AntennasRadio[a][arX], AntennasRadio[a][arY], AntennasRadio[a][arZ], AntennasRadio[a][arRX], AntennasRadio[a][arRY], AntennasRadio[a][arRZ]);

    for(new 
lls sizeof(LicensesPoint); lsl++)
         
Pickup_Create(ELEMENT_LICENSEl123923LicensesPoint[l][licenseX], LicensesPoint[l][licenseY], LicensesPoint[l][licenseZ], 00);

    for(new 
ccs sizeof(FarmerZones); csc++)
        
FarmerAreas[c] = CreateDynamicRectangle(FarmerZones[c][0], FarmerZones[c][1], FarmerZones[c][2], FarmerZones[c][3]);

    for(new 
ffs sizeof(FishingZones); fsf++)
        
FishingAreas[f] = CreateDynamicRectangle(FishingZones[f][0], FishingZones[f][1], FishingZones[f][2], FishingZones[f][3]);

    for(new 
jjs sizeof(Jobs); jsj++)
    {
        
Pickup_Create(ELEMENT_JOBj123923Jobs[j][jobX], Jobs[j][jobY], Jobs[j][jobZ], 00);
        
CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(Jobs[j][jobName], COLOR_WHITEJobs[j][jobX], Jobs[j][jobY], Jobs[j][jobZ]+0.430.0INVALID_PLAYER_IDINVALID_VEHICLE_ID100, -1);
    } 
Find the file mysql.ini and check the credentials used.

According to what you mentioned, if this is the gamemode you downloaded, check this file:
HTML Code:
https://github.com/offsetX/Base-Roleplay-Edition/blob/master/gamemodes/script.pwn
And edit the following:
Code:
#define SQL_HOSTNAME "localhost"
#define SQL_USERNAME "root"
#define SQL_DATABASE "ls-rp"
#define SQL_PASSWORD "root"
__________________


Las Venturas Cops & Robbers (LVCNR)



Lvcnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MySQL] Error (0): Failed to exeute query. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to you lulo356 Scripting Help 3 24/07/2015 05:58 AM
(error #1064) You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for t SandKing94 Scripting Help 3 22/05/2015 08:53 AM
[MYSQL ERROR ] Access denied for user 'your username here'@'localhost' (using password: YES) (error ID: 1045). SpikY_ Scripting Help 3 07/11/2014 04:09 PM
MySQL Plugin r39-2 Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket Emre__ Scripting Help 10 30/07/2014 08:26 AM
Mysql queriesYou have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for th audriuxxx Scripting Help 4 11/04/2014 06:42 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.