main( )
{

gActors] = CreateActor00.00.05.00.0 );

SetActorInvulnerablegActors], false );

gActors] = CreateDynamicActor00.02.05.00.0 );

SetDynamicActorInvulnerablegActors], false );
}

public 
OnPlayerGiveDamageDynamicActorplayeridSTREAMER_TAG_ACTOR actoridFloat:amountweaponidbodypart )
{

formatgString128"OnPlayerGiveDamageDYNAMICActor: playerid=%d, damaged_actorid=%d, amount=%.2f, weaponid=%d, bodypart=%d"playeridactoridamountweaponidbodypart );

SendClientMessageplayerid, -1gString );
    return 
0;
}

public 
OnPlayerGiveDamageActorplayeriddamaged_actoridFloat:amountweaponidbodypart )
{

formatgString128"OnPlayerGiveDamageActor: playerid=%d, damaged_actorid=%d, amount=%.2f, weaponid=%d, bodypart=%d"playeriddamaged_actoridamountweaponidbodypart );

SendClientMessageplayerid, -1gString );
    return 
0;

When damaging a regular actor OnPlayerGiveDamageActor isn't called (not fine), neither is OnPlayerGiveDamageDynamicActor (fine).
When damaging a dynamic actor only OnPlayerGiveDamageDynamicActor gets called (fine).

This will be fixed here: https://github.com/samp-incognito/sa...lugin/pull/249. Thanks for reporting.

Try use your version debug? ( https://mega.nz/#!ahpCSaiB!kj4yc2nRl...3TqrVMWxpFTwcI )?
Belengher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28/11/2017, 04:36 AM   #5703
BeckzyBoi
Beta Tester

Default Re: Streamer Plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckzyBoi View Post
I'd rather wait for the official release. I just hope it is soon as dynamic checkpoints don't show for players sometimes when they're reenabled and the player teleports into the area of the checkpoint. The player must re-enter the steam distance for the checkpoint to show. IDK if this happens with map icons, objects, etc but it certainly does with checkpoints. I am aware that this has been fixed but it isn't official yet. I develop the script for quite an active server and a lot of players complain thinking it's a bug with my script! Anyway, I guess I'll just have to wait for Incognito to find the cause of the crash (if it is ever found) . P.S. this plugin is awesome in general, it's just that bug that bugs me (bug bugs me - you get it?) . Thanks
This is still happening in 2.9.2.
Old 30/11/2017, 04:02 PM   #5704
IllidanS4
Banned

If you unload a filterscript that created dynamic objects, the objects get deleted. Why is it so, and how to stop this behaviour?
IllidanS4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/11/2017, 04:11 PM   #5705
IstuntmanI
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belengher View Post
No, that's v2.9.1 compiled. The latest public build is v2.9.2. (no fix for OnPlayerGiveDamageDynamicActor in this version, it will be available in the next version which will probably be v2.9.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckzyBoi View Post
This is still happening in 2.9.2.
Please create a new issue here and try to explain it in the best way you can: https://github.com/samp-incognito/sa...-plugin/issues . Also, please provide some minimal code to reproduce it. I'm not actually sure if you are talking about the areas passed in CreateDynamicCPEx (or Streamer_AppendArrayData), if that's what you are saying, the bug is probably caused by the fact that GTA SA can show only one checkpoint at once and Incognito didn't think about that when he added streaming in areas instead of streaming range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprtik View Post
If you unload a filterscript that created dynamic objects, the objects get deleted. Why is it so, and how to stop this behaviour?
Incognito barely checks the forum, so it's better to create a new issue with your suggestion. It also helps to keep things organised.

IstuntmanI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/11/2017, 04:34 PM   #5706
Belengher
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IstuntmanI View Post
No, that's v2.9.1 compiled. The latest public build is v2.9.2. (no fix for OnPlayerGiveDamageDynamicActor in this version, it will be available in the next version which will probably be v2.9.3)

Please create a new issue here and try to explain it in the best way you can: https://github.com/samp-incognito/sa...-plugin/issues . Also, please provide some minimal code to reproduce it. I'm not actually sure if you are talking about the areas passed in CreateDynamicCPEx (or Streamer_AppendArrayData), if that's what you are saying, the bug is probably caused by the fact that GTA SA can show only one checkpoint at once and Incognito didn't think about that when he added streaming in areas instead of streaming range.

Incognito barely checks the forum, so it's better to create a new issue with your suggestion. It also helps to keep things organised.

Well then what should I do?
Belengher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/12/2017, 12:58 AM   #5707
Kar
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprtik View Post
Make sure there is no Streamer_DestroyAllItems in your OnFilterScriptExit
Kar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/12/2017, 07:20 AM   #5708
BeckzyBoi
Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by IstuntmanI View Post
No, that's v2.9.1 compiled. The latest public build is v2.9.2. (no fix for Please create a new issue here and try to explain it in the best way you can: https://github.com/samp-incognito/sa...-plugin/issues . Also, please provide some minimal code to reproduce it. I'm not actually sure if you are talking about the areas passed in CreateDynamicCPEx (or Streamer_AppendArrayData), if that's what you are saying, the bug is probably caused by the fact that GTA SA can show only one checkpoint at once and Incognito didn't think about that when he added streaming in areas instead of streaming range.
OnPlayerCommandText
Code:
    Streamer_ToggleItemUpdate(playerid, STREAMER_TYPE_CP, 0);
    TogglePlayerAllDynamicCPs2(playerid, 0);
    TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid, 1);
OnPlayerSpawn
Code:
    Streamer_ToggleItemUpdate(playerid, STREAMER_TYPE_CP, 1);
    TogglePlayerAllDynamicCPs2(playerid, 1);
When the player re-spawns in the range of a checkpoint, the checkpoint is not shown. They must re-enter the checkpoint streaming distance.

Edit:
My TogglePlayerDynamicCPs2 function (shouldn't affect anything relating to this bug)
Code:
TogglePlayerAllDynamicCPs2(playerid, toggle, exceptions[] = { -1 }, maxexceptions = sizeof exceptions)
{
    if (toggle == 0 && GetPlayerVisibleDynamicCP(playerid) != 0) {
        DisablePlayerCheckpoint(playerid);
    }
    TogglePlayerAllDynamicCPs(playerid, toggle, exceptions, maxexceptions);
}

Last edited by BeckzyBoi; 05/12/2017 at 08:32 AM.
BeckzyBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/12/2017, 07:45 AM   #5709
IllidanS4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar View Post
Make sure there is no Streamer_DestroyAllItems in your OnFilterScriptExit
That was resolved to be a known behaviour. Associated issue here.
IllidanS4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/12/2017, 03:05 PM   #5710
Killer_Klient
Little Clucker

Anyone have the plugin for 0x26104 please? Need it for a legacy project.
Killer_Klient is offline   Reply With Quote