SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > Client Support

Old 05/06/2018, 12:27 AM   #11
DeadDon
Banned

Default Re: ALT TAB problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croheart View Post
Happens to me too, and if my SAMP crashes then I need to reboot my computer or sign out and then cancel it
Because you have Potato 2000 for your computer. :*

Usually with this stuff compatibility is the problem
DeadDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/06/2018, 12:55 AM   #12
Sew_Sumi
Godfather

Default Re: ALT TAB problem

I know if you tab out whilst recording it does this... And if you're using ShadowPlay, that's always recording as it has 'shadowplay' so you can hit a key and have what you'd already seen, recorded.

DirectX has some issue with this, and it could even be the same with the Steam overlay.

When anyone tries to fix this sort of thing, they shouldn't need to set compatibility settings or anything, it's all just checking settings of the various programs that could cause this. Even though the OP found it was the steam overlay, some may still be having issues with screen recorders causing this issue.
Sew_Sumi is offline   Reply With Quote