SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP DL Edition > SA-MP 0.3.DL

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01/07/2018, 05:56 PM   #1
Haski
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 11
Reputation: 0
Question .dff to .obj

Hello! Tell me please as it is possible to change a model format in SAMP (It is necessary to make .obj of .dff)?
__________________
#define Haski
Haski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/07/2018, 08:56 PM   #2
Ultraz
Huge Clucker
 
Ultraz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Egypt
Posts: 253
Reputation: 22
Default Re: .dff to .obj

Import .dff using https://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=21598
Then export using .obj
Ultraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/07/2018, 07:59 PM   #3
Haski
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 11
Reputation: 0
Question Re: .dff to .obj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraz View Post
Import .dff using https://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=21598
Then export using .obj
And how it is possible to apply textures of .txd to model in Blender
__________________
#define Haski
Haski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/07/2018, 09:07 PM   #4
Kasis
Huge Clucker
 
Kasis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Weed, New Mexico
Posts: 467
Reputation: 63
Default Re: .dff to .obj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haski View Post
And how it is possible to apply textures of .txd to model in Blender
Extract them from .txd with txdworkshop and apply them on object.
__________________

Kasis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/07/2018, 06:49 PM   #5
Haski
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 11
Reputation: 0
Question Re: .dff to .obj

Object one, and textures a little (in one .txd). How to take one picture to impose on an object?
( https://i.imgur.com/2Gf5bft.png )
__________________
#define Haski
Haski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/07/2018, 08:03 PM   #6
Kasis
Huge Clucker
 
Kasis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Weed, New Mexico
Posts: 467
Reputation: 63
Default Re: .dff to .obj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haski View Post
Object one, and textures a little (in one .txd). How to take one picture to impose on an object?
( https://i.imgur.com/2Gf5bft.png )
Select your desired texture end press export. The option is right there in toolbar
__________________

Kasis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/07/2018, 06:59 PM   #7
Haski
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 11
Reputation: 0
Question Re: .dff to .obj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasis View Post
Select your desired texture end press export. The option is right there in toolbar
And if all of them are necessary? They need to be applied to one model.
__________________
#define Haski
Haski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/07/2018, 08:13 PM   #8
Kasis
Huge Clucker
 
Kasis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Weed, New Mexico
Posts: 467
Reputation: 63
Default Re: .dff to .obj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haski View Post
And if all of them are necessary? They need to be applied to one model.
one .txd can contain textures for more than one object.
__________________

Kasis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17/07/2018, 09:25 AM   #9
Haski
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 11
Reputation: 0
Question Re: .dff to .obj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasis View Post
one .txd can contain textures for more than one object.
Here. And I have a model in Blender - one, and textures a little. How everything to apply their to my model?
__________________
#define Haski
Haski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18/07/2018, 06:04 AM   #10
Kasis
Huge Clucker
 
Kasis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Weed, New Mexico
Posts: 467
Reputation: 63
Default Re: .dff to .obj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haski View Post
Here. And I have a model in Blender - one, and textures a little. How everything to apply their to my model?
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=643636
__________________

Kasis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.