SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Gamemode Scripts

Old 04/10/2017, 11:46 PM   #11
Pr0GreSiVe
Big Clucker

Default Re: [WIP] Super Roleplay (from scratch, SQLite, Unique features, Light RP)

can someone translate this gm?
Old 08/10/2017, 03:21 PM   #12
maximthepain
Huge Clucker

Default Re: [WIP] Super Roleplay (from scratch, SQLite, Unique features, Light RP)

I got an english version. Contact me at skype: Maxpain19735 TO serverize this GM (I've added plenty of my own work and this is amazing).
Old 08/10/2017, 03:51 PM   #13
Alex Magaņa
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximthepain View Post
I got an english version. Contact me at skype: Maxpain19735 TO serverize this GM (I've added plenty of my own work and this is amazing).
Why would anyone contact you via " SKYPE " when the entire script is owned by Adri1 lol (scammer alert). Share the " English Version " in this script here(in mediafire links) to help Adri1 and all supporters and those who want to run this script in English.

OT: Nice job and well designed Adri1 keep it up, Salute carnal.

Coming Soon | Discord | Forum | Group
Alex Magaņa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/10/2017, 03:53 PM   #14
maximthepain
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaņa View Post
Why would anyone contact you via " SKYPE " when the entire script is owned by Adri1 lol (scammer alert). Share the " English Version " in this script here(in mediafire links) to help Adri1 and all supporters and those who want to run this script in English.

OT: Nice job and well designed Adri1 keep it up, Salute carnal.
No. I worked hard for this. You contact me or beat it.
Old 08/10/2017, 04:50 PM   #15
adri1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximthepain View Post
Why are you trying to sell my gamemode lol?
adri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/10/2017, 04:56 PM   #16
maximthepain
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri1 View Post
Why are you trying to sell my gamemode lol?
I found a gamemode for free which is really good with 38k lines of spanish unique stuff & I prefer to enhance it and keep it to myself. Just so you know, many people will take small systems, translate them and implement them in thier codes. So doing whole GM translation is not different. I worked on it & its mine to keep. Or you got any better idea?

By the way, testing server is open at "node-de3.gshost.us:30042", come check it out!
Old 08/10/2017, 05:29 PM   #17
FuNkYTheGreat
Huge Clucker

This guy just "converts" the language from Spanish to English, and now he's acting that he'll be so famous,
What he's looking for is he'll give it to someone but only if he gives him MAX admin level, and not only that , You wont recieve any .pwn file only AMX,

Sounds Interesting,
It's just like someone grows a really good plant, and he just feeded it for a day, and steals it !
And now he's thinking that he's the owner of that plant.
Legit !
FuNkYTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/10/2017, 06:14 PM   #18
maximthepain
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuNkYTheGreat View Post
This guy just "converts" the language from Spanish to English, and now he's acting that he'll be so famous,
What he's looking for is he'll give it to someone but only if he gives him MAX admin level, and not only that , You wont recieve any .pwn file only AMX,

Sounds Interesting,
It's just like someone grows a really good plant, and he just feeded it for a day, and steals it !
And now he's thinking that he's the owner of that plant.
Legit !
Dude. This gamemode was packed with scripts made by someone like any scripts people give away. there is plenty of gamemodes around the internet for sale with features from sa:mp forums. so who gives a damn? I converted it, I made it look nicer and it took some time. Deal with it.
Old 08/10/2017, 06:22 PM   #19
maximthepain
Huge Clucker

By the way this method
Code:
"http://www.youtubeinmp3.com/fetch/?video=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=%s"
Doesn't work anymore. I found another method to do this perfectly, but again, I prefer to keep the GM to MYSELF.
Old 08/10/2017, 06:49 PM   #20
FuNkYTheGreat
Huge Clucker

You're nothing, I find it as well, And i am 100% sure, You just took the SyS method,
Don't act so pro, Because you can't be a Pro, By copying other scripts, Keep that script to yourself, Please don't show your Copying skills in this Great Gamemode's thread,

I would really like to thanks SyS for giving me that method, As i requested him for that !
FuNkYTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote