SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > Other > Everything and Nothing

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11/01/2018, 11:27 AM   #41
]Kurence[
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slovakia⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣
Posts: 277
Reputation: 215
Default Re: What's your new year resolution?

Seriously? Removing "Find balls to commit suicide"? Which rule did I break? Stop overmoderating this section FFS...

I honestly feel that my life is complete and I have achieved everything that I ever wanted, so death is the next big thing that I am waiting for. Suicide is a shortcut to that goal.
Whats the point in staying alive anyway? Most people just get a job and sell their time for a paper that they can exchange for stuff that will help them waste time in their free time, then they die and everything they did is gone.

Suicide means reaching that stage without all the hassle inbetween. At least I will finally find out if there is afterlife, is god real, if yes, which one etc... Or just cease existing and just be free of dealing with dumb people that I meet everywhere, everyday. seems like a win to me. Maybe I will be reborn as another person/animal/alien and be dumb enough to actually enjoy life. Lets see

So... are you willing to accept suicide as a legit new year's resolution now?
]Kurence[ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/01/2018, 11:32 AM   #42
PT
Godfather
 
PT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Portugal
Posts: 7,147
Reputation: 774
Default Re: What's your new year resolution?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix View Post
I am getting BMW m3 e46 if i saved enough money which will decide that i am getting a used one or new.

Me too, for me its easyier because im working at BMW


and have a kid.
__________________
"Quem caiu e se levantou honrado era e honrado ficou..."


http://steamcommunity.com/id/pt_player/
PT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/01/2018, 11:46 AM   #43
iFoxTheRoleplayer
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 133
Reputation: 17
Default Re: What's your new year resolution?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]Kurence[ View Post
Seriously? Removing "Find balls to commit suicide"? Which rule did I break? Stop overmoderating this section FFS...

I honestly feel that my life is complete and I have achieved everything that I ever wanted, so death is the next big thing that I am waiting for. Suicide is a shortcut to that goal.
Whats the point in staying alive anyway? Most people just get a job and sell their time for a paper that they can exchange for stuff that will help them waste time in their free time, then they die and everything they did is gone.

Suicide means reaching that stage without all the hassle inbetween. At least I will finally find out if there is afterlife, is god real, if yes, which one etc... Or just cease existing and just be free of dealing with dumb people that I meet everywhere, everyday. seems like a win to me. Maybe I will be reborn as another person/animal/alien and be dumb enough to actually enjoy life. Lets see

So... are you willing to accept suicide as a legit new year's resolution now?
Message me if you want to talk; suicide isn't the answer.
iFoxTheRoleplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/01/2018, 01:50 PM   #44
HeLiOn_PrImE
High-roller
 
HeLiOn_PrImE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cluj Napoca, Romania
Posts: 2,961
Reputation: 432
Default Re: What's your new year resolution?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]Kurence[ View Post
So... are you willing to accept suicide as a legit new year's resolution now?
It's not about accepting your resolution.
It's about not condoning the act of suicide in a public place, goddamn it!
Think before you post!
__________________

"It's only a game, but people are real. You have to respect them." - Mick88
"You don't deserve a +rep, if you ask for it. Those who deserve it, don't have to ask." - me

HeLiOn_PrImE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/01/2018, 02:50 PM   #45
ad@m
Big Clucker
 
ad@m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Panama City
Posts: 146
Reputation: 138
Default Re: What's your new year resolution?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE View Post
It's not about accepting your resolution.
It's about not condoning the act of suicide in a public place, goddamn it!
Think before you post!
shut the fuck up for once
__________________
was machen sachen
ad@m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/01/2018, 02:54 PM   #46
Gammix
High-roller
 
Gammix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,701
Reputation: 770
Default Re: What's your new year resolution?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]Kurence[ View Post
Seriously? Removing "Find balls to commit suicide"? Which rule did I break? Stop overmoderating this section FFS...

I honestly feel that my life is complete and I have achieved everything that I ever wanted, so death is the next big thing that I am waiting for. Suicide is a shortcut to that goal.
Whats the point in staying alive anyway? Most people just get a job and sell their time for a paper that they can exchange for stuff that will help them waste time in their free time, then they die and everything they did is gone.

Suicide means reaching that stage without all the hassle inbetween. At least I will finally find out if there is afterlife, is god real, if yes, which one etc... Or just cease existing and just be free of dealing with dumb people that I meet everywhere, everyday. seems like a win to me. Maybe I will be reborn as another person/animal/alien and be dumb enough to actually enjoy life. Lets see

So... are you willing to accept suicide as a legit new year's resolution now?
How old are you again?
__________________
Gammix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/01/2018, 03:07 PM   #47
]Kurence[
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slovakia⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣
Posts: 277
Reputation: 215
Default Re: What's your new year resolution?

I am 22, about to begin my last uni semester, after which I will be a software engineering major
]Kurence[ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/01/2018, 04:07 PM   #48
Crystallize
High-roller
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,553
Reputation: 308
Default Re: What's your new year resolution?

What the fuck is going on in this thread can anyone write a tldr
__________________
ZOMBIE MODE IS BACK UNDER NEW IP AND WITH NEW UPDATES
SNITCHES GET STITCHES
Crystallize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/01/2018, 04:11 PM   #49
Luis-
High-roller
 
Luis-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: England
Posts: 4,085
Reputation: 378
Default Re: What's your new year resolution?

I have none.
Luis- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/01/2018, 04:13 PM   #50
]Kurence[
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slovakia⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣
Posts: 277
Reputation: 215
Default Re: What's your new year resolution?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallize View Post
What the fuck is going on in this thread can anyone write a tldr
i am just defending my pro-suicide posts xd
]Kurence[ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Resolution Rozi Client Support 2 04/01/2015 08:53 AM
What is Your New year Resolution? Windrush Everything and Nothing 82 02/01/2014 09:03 AM
What is your new year resolution???? ThickShake1994 Everything and Nothing 2 26/12/2013 12:41 PM
Just a note about this year [about all servers this year] iMaster Everything and Nothing 26 07/08/2013 01:32 AM
Resolution. 07wilsonaf Client Support 3 04/03/2010 06:24 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.