SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > Other > Everything and Nothing

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17/09/2017, 11:05 PM   #11
Variable™
Gangsta
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Fort Carson
Posts: 637
Reputation: 109
Default Re: Is SA-MP Dead?

It didn't die yet.
Variable™ is offline  
Old 17/09/2017, 11:14 PM   #12
Arthur Kane
Gangsta
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 681
Reputation: 93
Default Re: Is SA-MP Dead?

Probably the hundredth topic on the subject. SAMP really isn't dying.





I don't see numbers that suggest SAMP is dying. I see an increase.

Majority of English servers may not get players but SAMP isn't dying.
Arthur Kane is online now  
Old 17/09/2017, 11:15 PM   #13
Crystallize
High-roller
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,555
Reputation: 293
Default Re: Is SA-MP Dead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri[4]Life View Post
Made ma day...
You're just being an ass and trashtalking ever since you registered here, you're trashtalking samp in general.I see many unique servers out there with potential yet you claim they are all LEAKED/DISAPPEARED oh you know why? Because idiot players like you prefer to play in a server which everyone can host it (released script) rather than joining into the unique servers and play there , but no you claim they are dead of course they will die because everyone loses motivation in the end if they don't get enough players for something that they spent years working on.

For example my server "zombie mode" is running since 2012/2013 and it had 100 stable playerbase now max I get is 40 and you know why? Because people prefer to go and play in the released scripts rather the unique ones.
Crystallize is offline  
Old 17/09/2017, 11:17 PM   #14
Mauzen
Godfather
 
Mauzen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Western Germany
Posts: 5,118
Reputation: 1535
Default Re: Is SA-MP Dead?

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=66237
Mauzen is offline  
Old 17/09/2017, 11:18 PM   #15
Arthur Kane
Gangsta
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 681
Reputation: 93
Default Re: Is SA-MP Dead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallize View Post
Because people prefer to go and play in the released scripts rather the unique ones.
This is very true. Servers that use scripts like NGG's, other leaked scripts from majority of popular servers get players, surprisingly but also end dying because of how bad it is and it's just an owner who downloads the scripts and plugs and plays. I haven't seen any recent servers with a unique script blow up.
Arthur Kane is online now  
Old 17/09/2017, 11:31 PM   #16
MaDK1LLA
Huge Clucker
 
MaDK1LLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cardiff, United Kingdom
Posts: 202
Reputation: 90
Default Re: Is SA-MP Dead?

It depends what you define as sa-mp dying or dead. The sa-mp DM community has died, people moved on to better games etc. Littlewhitey’s / Las Venturas Playground, Nov server and Party server was thriving with so much players, then the Official tab was removed.

Now Roleplay servers remain keeping sa-mp “alive” but if you consider Russian servers to be an alive mod then great!
But English RP servers are lacking, there are a few out there with some players but it’s got that dying atmosphere to it.

This is an old mod, there are GTA 5 Multiplayer mods which people should really move on to I personally think.

What you guys need to realise that the Golden Era of sa-mp is dead.
__________________

SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL


MaDK1LLA is offline  
Old 17/09/2017, 11:34 PM   #17
Eoussama
High-roller
 
Eoussama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Kingdom of Morocco // Tangier
Posts: 1,078
Reputation: 149
Default Re: Is SA-MP Dead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen View Post
What you guys need to realise that the Golden Era of sa-mp is dead.[/QUOTE]

You never know, there were hard times like this in the past, nevertheless, sa-mp knew better days later on, it could be the case here too.
__________________
Eoussama is online now  
Old 17/09/2017, 11:37 PM   #18
MaDK1LLA
Huge Clucker
 
MaDK1LLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cardiff, United Kingdom
Posts: 202
Reputation: 90
Default Re: Is SA-MP Dead?

With regards to player count, Count Russian servers. That's not enough to state the case.
__________________

SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL


MaDK1LLA is offline  
Old 17/09/2017, 11:44 PM   #19
Aira
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Philippines
Posts: 484
Reputation: 28
Default Re: Is SA-MP Dead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen View Post
This was 8 years ago you dumb cunt, fuck outta here.

<user got 7 day vacation for this post>

Last edited by dugi; 18/09/2017 at 10:43 AM.
Aira is offline  
Old 18/09/2017, 12:22 AM   #20
Variable™
Gangsta
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Fort Carson
Posts: 637
Reputation: 109
Default Re: Is SA-MP Dead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aira View Post
This was 8 years ago you dumb cunt, fuck outta here.
You should understand from that thread that people were saying SA:MP is dying years ago and made false predictions on how long it would live, yet it didn't die. Which means that it may live long, or may not, which isn't an important subject. Let's just play the damn game till it dies maybe?
Variable™ is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dead Ananisiki Scripting Help 4 21/05/2014 10:29 PM
Dead Ananisiki Scripting Help 2 14/04/2014 03:50 AM
[BUG] After dead Carper Scripting Help 5 19/01/2014 04:03 PM
Specating enemy after dead if team #1 is fully dead LifeStyle Help Archive 22 04/09/2010 01:53 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.