SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > Other > Everything and Nothing

Old 23/09/2017, 11:59 PM   #1
Hansrutger
Gangsta

Default Fellow SA-MP Players

Hello there!

The time has come for me to say good bye to SA-MP. I would lie if I said that it has absolutely nothing to do due to recent changes, but I would also lie if I said it is solely because of them. Note that this thread is not me flaming recent events that has occurred in SA-MP but merely to let the people who know me know that I am quitting, as there are some people that know me from this forum than just on my server's (OC-RP) forum. A slight disclaimer, I know that I am not some bigshot around here, although I never claimed to be one either; I know how these forums work.

I no longer see any happiness, for myself, to play SA-MP. Back in 2009 when I was first introduced it, I fell in love with the idea of roleplaying "20 years old", back then I was only 14 years old. As time passed by, that roleplay "age" has only increased up to 35-40 but I suppose it's only natural to be wanting to roleplay a higher age or another era of your life. My most memorable moments were created on True Roleplay. Everything about that server was, in my opinion, good although I was probably too much of a beginner to see other aspects of the community.

My biggest disappointment, I think, was that I came back to SA-MP trying to recreate good memories only to realize the obvious, that you can't. I stopped playing SA-MP somewhere in 2013 or 2014 and started again in 2016. I don't believe that quitting has much to do with the SA-MP community itself (as if the atmosphere here is perfect) but just me getting older and older, and having different expectations of certain things. I wouldn't make this thread if I thought I'd come back again, but it's not like that's impossible, just look at others who came back recently.

Last but not least, if I was very vague in this post, then it's intentional as I don't want to create any bad statements toward people but needless to say, what was once cannot be resurrected. So with that being said, I have made my peace with most people on SA-MP that I had a "problem" with and I wish you all well. Last word of advice to anyone who actually cares, it's not too late to open your eyes.

Thank you everyone who contributed to good memories, I hope I gave a few chuckles to others on these forums, other than that I was mostly just trolling people lol.

Peace!
Hansrutger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/09/2017, 12:11 AM   #2
Rotzank
Little Clucker

Default Re: Fellow SA-MP Players

so long to read, sorry
Rotzank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/09/2017, 12:15 AM   #3
Paulice
Gangsta

so long to read, sorry
Paulice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/09/2017, 12:55 AM   #4
Crystallize
High-roller

Another drama thread??

Good bye.
Crystallize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/09/2017, 12:59 AM   #5
Variable™
Gangsta

Goodbye, see you next week!
Variable™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/09/2017, 01:05 AM   #6
Kaperstone
High-roller

Could of left some contact info.
Old 24/09/2017, 01:06 AM   #7
renatog
Huge Clucker

Bye Hansie
renatog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/09/2017, 01:22 AM   #8
Hansrutger
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaperstone View Post
Could of left some contact info.
Right forgot! Discord: Hansrutger#5460 Would have given my Skype but I figured I'll replace Discord with it.

Also for Dignity, I couldn't respond back to that vistor message but I think my name was "Antonio_Lombardi" there as well, most of the servers I've been on had that. But honestly back at True Roleplay I was such a noob (and young) I couldn't even remember any details if I wanted to. Just remember that I used my mom's phone to buy in-game stuff, Ash must have been happy. xD Wrote more about it in here some time ago: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...99#post3848899
Hansrutger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/09/2017, 01:25 AM   #9
Paulice
Gangsta

What will you do now?
Paulice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/09/2017, 01:32 AM   #10
TakeiT
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansrutger View Post
Right forgot! Discord: Hansrutger#5460 Would have given my Skype but I figured I'll replace Discord with it.

Also for Dignity, I couldn't respond back to that vistor message but I think my name was "Antonio_Lombardi" there as well, most of the servers I've been on had that. But honestly back at True Roleplay I was such a noob (and young) I couldn't even remember any details if I wanted to. Just remember that I used my mom's phone to buy in-game stuff, Ash must have been happy. xD Wrote more about it in here some time ago: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...99#post3848899
There's still other's from True Roleplay lurking these forums?

(click the image to be redirected to the forums)

The only Medieval experience in SA-MP
by the creators of Wild West Role Play

[Filterscript] Flashing Headlights (ELM Like) | [Include] 0.3.7 Object Array
TakeiT is online now   Reply With Quote