Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Filterscripts

Old 08/05/2018, 05:50 PM   #11
Usmanmemon
Little Clucker

Default Re: Dynamic Gate System V.2 by OsamaKurdi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamakurdi View Post
Yea but of course different code and also +FEATURES
Yea, codes are too different and You have done a good job, Nice Work..
Usmanmemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/05/2018, 08:27 AM   #12
Osamakurdi
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usmanmemon View Post
Yea, codes are too different and You have done a good job, Nice Work..
Thanks!
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Among the inmates of Hell, a person who had led the most luxurious life in this world will be brought up on the Day of Resurrection and dipped in the Fire and will be asked: 'O son of Adam! Did you ever experience any comfort? Did you happen to get any luxury?' He will reply: 'By Allah, no, my Rubb.' And then one of the people of Jannah who had experienced extreme misery in the life of this world will be dipped in Jannah. Then he will be asked: 'O son of Adam! Did you ever experience any misery? Did you ever encounter difficulty?' He will say: "By Allah, no my Rubb, I neither experienced misery nor passed through hardship".
Osamakurdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/2018, 12:48 PM   #13
Osamakurdi
Big Clucker

bump
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Among the inmates of Hell, a person who had led the most luxurious life in this world will be brought up on the Day of Resurrection and dipped in the Fire and will be asked: 'O son of Adam! Did you ever experience any comfort? Did you happen to get any luxury?' He will reply: 'By Allah, no, my Rubb.' And then one of the people of Jannah who had experienced extreme misery in the life of this world will be dipped in Jannah. Then he will be asked: 'O son of Adam! Did you ever experience any misery? Did you ever encounter difficulty?' He will say: "By Allah, no my Rubb, I neither experienced misery nor passed through hardship".
Old 12/05/2018, 12:52 PM   #14
TadePoleMG
Big Clucker

NICE SCRIPT
Old 12/05/2018, 12:53 PM   #15
Osamakurdi
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadePoleMG View Post
NICE SCRIPT
Thanks wish you like it in game.
Old 12/05/2018, 02:23 PM   #16
RogueDrifter
High-roller

PHP Code:
public OnPlayerDisconnect(playeridreason)
{

KillTimer(killtimer1);
    return 
1;
}

public 
OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{

killtimer1 SetTimerEx("auto"5001"i"playerid);
    return 
1;

WOW,

And people actually saying " NICE SCRIPT"

Man, learn what you're doing before you release it, the code i posted above is going to create endless timers until it fucks your server inside out, its not even per player, well AT LEAST kill it once someone dies, as if that's going to help too.
I'm available to script stuff for cash PM me here or on discord @ Andy[RDZ]#0040
[Tutorial]:Anti-cheat guide ||Mini-game 101||VC/LC maps install||
Array index out of bounds

[Github]:Link [Pastebin]:Link [Forum]:Link [Server]:Link [Discord]:Link

Code:
You may only contact me through the links on my signature, if else then its an impersonating one, i am not on any other place not mentioned in my signature.
RogueDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/2018, 04:22 PM   #17
Osamakurdi
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter View Post
PHP Code:
public OnPlayerDisconnect(playeridreason)
{

KillTimer(killtimer1);
    return 
1;
}

public 
OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{

killtimer1 SetTimerEx("auto"5001"i"playerid);
    return 
1;

WOW,

And people actually saying " NICE SCRIPT"

Man, learn what you're doing before you release it, the code i posted above is going to create endless timers until it fucks your server inside out, its not even per player, well AT LEAST kill it once someone dies, as if that's going to help too.
Thanks for your notes.
You know why released that??
Cuz I need like those notes 💗
Old 12/05/2018, 04:32 PM   #18
RogueDrifter
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamakurdi View Post
Thanks for your notes.
You know why released that??
Cuz I need like those notes 💗
Okay let me explain whats exactly wrong here, you created a per player timer and linked it to a global variable (not per player/no array) which means the variable's value is being OVERWRITTEN every time someone spawns = losing the last value of the created timer = endless timers.

How was this supposed to be done?

Create variable with MAX_PLAYERS array and kill it once they die or create it once they connect and kill it once they disconnect (makes sense?).

I didnt bother reading the rest of the code since i'm kinda busy and bored.
I'm available to script stuff for cash PM me here or on discord @ Andy[RDZ]#0040
[Tutorial]:Anti-cheat guide ||Mini-game 101||VC/LC maps install||
Array index out of bounds

[Github]:Link [Pastebin]:Link [Forum]:Link [Server]:Link [Discord]:Link

Code:
You may only contact me through the links on my signature, if else then its an impersonating one, i am not on any other place not mentioned in my signature.
RogueDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/2018, 04:40 PM   #19
Lokii
Big Clucker

why do you even use timers? you could use dynamic areas to check if player is near gate
Lokii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15/05/2018, 05:39 PM   #20
Osamakurdi
Big Clucker

Version edited and fixed unlimited timers depending on RogueDrifter reply.