SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Server > Server Support

Old 17/06/2018, 04:01 PM   #13431
DavidGravelli
Huge Clucker

Default Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for a professional mapper who can make a maps with texture studio
DISCORD: UEFA#1258

WWW.CG-RP.NET

OUR SCRIPT IS FROM SCRATCH
DavidGravelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17/06/2018, 09:22 PM   #13432
Ghazal
Gangsta

Stunt Evolution Freeroam is looking for a Server Sponsor, our server needs 100 per month since we're using an OVH dedicated server which costs 70 and hosted tab which costs 30. If you're willing to help, please private message me here or contact on Discord, ID: Maro#5545

Stunt Evolution Freeroam
Website .:. Forum .:. Join now

The gamemode is now for sale, if you would like to place an offer, please contact me here or:
Skype ID: live:egymaro07
Discord ID: Maro#5545
Steam link: here
Ghazal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18/06/2018, 12:28 AM   #13433
Ultraz
Huge Clucker

Looking for a scripter for [Hosted Tab] CnR server (MySQL gamemode) and rewarding lead admin level.
Contact me on a forum [PM] or discord: Ultraz#1564
Ultraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18/06/2018, 10:46 AM   #13434
SMCentral
Big Clucker

Are you a developer?
I am looking for developers to join my team @ Lawless Roleplay. Lawless Roleplay is one of the biggest SA-MP servers out there, we do not confine ourselves to the norms of past generation roleplay servers which have rule books bigger than the US constitution. Instead, our philosophy is about the script aiding players to roleplay and giving them the right tools to have fun. We do this by developing in a user friendly manner by having less commands and more button presses for increased interaction and making the script enforce rules instead of putting the pressure on players to remember a rule book the size of the Harry Potter collection.

Lawless Roleplay uses a fully modular script in which developers have access to a full array of different APIs and each module can be ran independently. We use an agile development infrastructure and we continuously push ourselves to develop awesome unique features.

If you are interested, please shoot an e-mail to barney[at]lawlessrp.com. You can get your code experienced by over 1,000 different people daily!
SMCentral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18/06/2018, 07:33 PM   #13435
Stefand
Gangsta

Las Venturas:RP is looking for Junior Developers who are willing to spend time in developing features without any payment. You will be part of a starting roleplay server which is building tons of unique features to surpass any RP community out there.

Are you interested in joining our team? Visit our discord! https://discordapp.com/invite/xSJkBma and contact St3fan[NL]

Requirements:

For Web:
- Must have knowledge of PHP, Laravel, MYSQL

For Game:
- Must have knowledge of PAWN, MYSQL

Scripter & Mapper
Old 18/06/2018, 10:51 PM   #13436
Jing_Chan
Big Clucker

Looking for a reliable mapper for my community. Message me on forum PMs with some of your work if you'd like to join a blossoming and rewarding roleplay community.
Old 19/06/2018, 05:20 AM   #13437
Ghazal
Gangsta

Stunt Evolution Freeroam is looking for a Server Sponsor, our server needs 100 per month since we're using an OVH dedicated server which costs 70 and hosted tab which costs 30. If you're willing to help, please private message me here or contact on Discord for more information, Discord ID: Maro#5545

Stunt Evolution Freeroam
Website .:. Forum .:. Join now

The gamemode is now for sale, if you would like to place an offer, please contact me here or:
Skype ID: live:egymaro07
Discord ID: Maro#5545
Steam link: here
Ghazal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19/06/2018, 11:10 AM   #13438
GRiMMREAPER
Big Clucker

Ultimate Roleplay is recruiting developers for both web (full-stack) and game. We're also recruiting mappers. You're not only expected to be productive but also dedicated and commited to the project. If you would like to learn more about our project and/or join the development team, feel free to join our Discord by clicking here. Alternatively, you may send me a private message.

Last edited by GRiMMREAPER; 19/06/2018 at 02:59 PM.
GRiMMREAPER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19/06/2018, 01:48 PM   #13439
Robin96
Little Clucker

I am looking for an experienced mapper who has a lot of experience both in exterior and interior mapping.

Your mapping tasks will exist out of;
- Customizing several parts of Los Santos, which includes adding objects as well as removing objects
- Mapping a few interiors. At this time: a police station and two hospitals

Requirements:
- You must be able to carry the work out on your own, from the intake (me telling you what I need), providing screenshots with previews up to providing the code that is compatible with Incognito's streamer
- You must be familiar with adding textures/texts to object
- Have some creativity (for the customization of Los Santos)
- Preferably: Have experience with the concept of roleplay

Payment:
This is a paid job. If you are able to receive money via Paypal, Western Union or bank transfer you will be paid.

Prices depend on the quality of the work being delivered, but per interior you should think of between $10 and $20. The customization of Los Santos depends on the amount of work being delivered but may be anywhere between $50 and $80.

If we are both happy with eachother you may be able to become my default mapper, which means more paid jobs.

Interested?
If you are interested, please send me a PM on the SAMP forums. Please include past work (both interiors and exteriors), the name of the software you use, your geographical area, and how many hours you can spend mapping per week (average, estimation).

Next week I want to make a decision on who to hire.
Robin96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19/06/2018, 08:38 PM   #13440
GRiMMREAPER
Big Clucker

Mapping Team
Application Status: Open

We are looking for accomplished mappers to help us in our goal of bringing the streets of San Fierro into the 21st century.

We're looking to give San Fierro the facelift it deserves in order to provide a great environment for a wide variety of characters and roleplayers, including creating areas and neighbourhoods with their own unique style, repurposing existing buildings and empty spots to provide roleplay opportunities, and other bits of set dressing.

Our ideal candidate would ideally...
  • ...be an established or active member of the Ultimate Roleplay community, both in-game and on the forums.
  • ...be able to map realistically, often taking inspiration from real life subjects
  • ...work well in a team as well as alone (to project specifications)
  • ...be at least somewhat experienced with JernelJ's SA-MP Map Editor, as well as custom textures

Any questions or concerns can be directed to the Head of Mapping, Alto in our Discord.

Be sure to link any screenshots or threads of your latest mapping in your message as that will serve as the main assessment of your application.

---

Helper Team
Application Status: Open

Our staff team consists of versatile, talented and motivated individuals who put their skills to the community's best, helping the players and ensuring a good environment within the community. If you wish to be part of our ever-growing staff and help on the behind the scenes of Ultimate Roleplay, you will have to apply. To know more about the process, read below. Helpers are a vital part of the well-being of Ultimate Roleplay. It is their duty to help community member's with their queries and assure that they provide help in the various community elements.

Candidates to Ultimate Roleplay's staff team should meet these criteria:
  • Be an active member of the community;
  • Write and understand English to a high degree;
  • Be keen on helping the community grow;
  • Use Discord actively.

Playing a vital role in Ultimate Roleplay comes with several responsabilities:
  • Offer support to community members;
  • Assist in development (bug testing, bug reporting);
  • Forum moderation.

Any questions or concerns can be directed to the Head of Mapping, Carlos in our Discord.

Last edited by GRiMMREAPER; 20/06/2018 at 09:55 PM.
GRiMMREAPER is online now   Reply With Quote