SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > Client Support

Old 11/08/2017, 11:38 PM   #1
Tass007
Gangsta

Default PlayAudioStreamForPlayer works for everyone else but not me

Hey guys. I've had an issue, my audio streams was working with my game but then all of a sudden it stopped working. I can't remember what I did but I think I must've uninstalled gta and reinstalled it. But the grey message that is meant to display the url of the audio stream isn't displaying for me. I have all the correct stream files, and my radio works. But I just don't get the link displayed or the PlayerAudioStreamForPlayer with the URL.

I'm not 100 percent sure this is the right place to post, but if it isn't please move it to the correct place.

I somehow got the audio stream working yesterday but then I changed a few things and I can't remember what I did to make it work. I was playing around with the compatibility and running as an administrator, however now I can't find the right combination in order to get it to work.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Tass007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13/08/2017, 04:26 PM   #2
sammp
Gangsta

Default Re: PlayAudioStreamForPlayer works for everyone else but not me

Stupid question but radio volume is turned up, right?

Quote:
Y_less was the only one who knew how to script, but now that he is gone no one really knows what they are doing, everyone just writes some code and hopes it compiles and doesn't screw things up. - Hansrutger(16/03/2017, 04:55 AM)
There's plenty people around here who know how to script. The quote above is programming in a nutshell. Y_Less was no exception to that.
sammp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13/08/2017, 07:49 PM   #3
Tass007
Gangsta

Yeah. I turned the radio volume up. And the streaming works. But I still don't have no grey audio link url thing.
Tass007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/08/2017, 12:48 AM   #4
sammp
Gangsta

Oh, just type /audiomsg

Quote:
Y_less was the only one who knew how to script, but now that he is gone no one really knows what they are doing, everyone just writes some code and hopes it compiles and doesn't screw things up. - Hansrutger(16/03/2017, 04:55 AM)
There's plenty people around here who know how to script. The quote above is programming in a nutshell. Y_Less was no exception to that.
sammp is offline   Reply With Quote