SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > General

Old 10/08/2017, 04:34 PM   #1
thalaiva
Little Clucker

Default Worst COD server : English

Hello Guys,

I was checking out the English COD servers. Unluckily, i went to a server called

"»»• Call OF Duty ••• Lords OF War •««"

Now, unlike most english COD servers, this server has least auto ban bot for hackers. Within 60 minutes of gameplay, i met over 28 hackers with server population being 42. Everytime i reported, but most were ignored with some being banned. Now the most funny moment was when i caught an admin himself hacking with refill. I was speechless and totally deduced that the server is run with horrible and poor management.

Well, this isnt a complain thread or name shaming thread. I just reviewed all the servers. This thread is just to make people aware of what i faced.

Regardless, this was the worst COD server i played undoubtedly.

Thanks for reading

Regards

Thal

Last edited by thalaiva; 11/08/2017 at 05:51 AM.
thalaiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/08/2017, 04:43 PM   #2
Paulice
Huge Clucker

Default Re: Worst COD server : English

Honestly, no-one cares. This is SA-MP, where this is common.
Paulice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10/08/2017, 04:57 PM   #3
Hunud
Huge Clucker

Honestly paulice is right, nobody care about your opinions do you like it or not , just because you are banned there I'm also playing there for a 2 months, and nobody using or had complain against any staff members as they are proffessional. You are one of baby who cry when he doesent get what he want. And you just registered here and created this post ? LOL
Old 10/08/2017, 05:43 PM   #4
adrianlouise
Huge Clucker

First you're not allowed to post server IP here but in Adv section, Second you could post this in their forum instead
to make their managements aware of their staff activity also You could report their bugs on forum so their scripter will be fixing it But no you came here to destroy their behavior and their playerbase
Believe me dude, You're wasting your time SA-MP players are newbies and most of them don't even check SA-MP forum, Even if they see this thread they won't leave it, But they will call you a hater jealous of their community.
Old 10/08/2017, 06:05 PM   #5
iLearner
Huge Clucker

is this some kind of adv
Old 11/08/2017, 05:41 AM   #6
thalaiva
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulice View Post
Honestly, no-one cares. This is SA-MP, where this is common.
This is not common since i been on other COD servers and they have professional approach.
Old 11/08/2017, 05:43 AM   #7
thalaiva
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud View Post
Honestly paulice is right, nobody care about your opinions do you like it or not , just because you are banned there I'm also playing there for a 2 months, and nobody using or had complain against any staff members as they are proffessional. You are one of baby who cry when he doesent get what he want. And you just registered here and created this post ? LOL
This is quite common, from a 12 year old wannabe troll like you ( who might even be a member of the so called server ) trying to covet some one else's post, since you have nothing really to say. Now its clear whos crying
Old 11/08/2017, 05:50 AM   #8
thalaiva
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianlouise View Post
First you're not allowed to post server IP here but in Adv section, Second you could post this in their forum instead
to make their managements aware of their staff activity also You could report their bugs on forum so their scripter will be fixing it But no you came here to destroy their behavior and their playerbase
Believe me dude, You're wasting your time SA-MP players are newbies and most of them don't even check SA-MP forum, Even if they see this thread they won't leave it, But they will call you a hater jealous of their community.
Hi adrianlouise, and yes i wasn't aware of the fact that we can't post the IP, i will edit it then. I can see what your saying. I created this thread after playing all 6 of the english COD servers where the above mentioned server was the last and most horribly managed server. But, i must agree with you since bunch of newbies and trolls have already started camping in this post to fill in with their bogus comments. Thanks once again.

Regarding posting on their forums, i did think about it but when i found admins of that so called server is hacking, i presumed that there might not be enough professional approach regarding moderation of the same.
Old 19/08/2017, 08:42 AM   #9
p1coN
Little Clucker

I also played on that server, never seen so many hackers in any other server at such a short period of time. However admins always checked my reports and most of the hackers were banned.