SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Scripting Help > Tutorials

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05/09/2010, 12:14 AM   #11
gamer931215
High-roller
 
gamer931215's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: That box in front of your house stealing your wifi.
Posts: 1,291
Reputation: 322
Default Re: PAWN for SA-MP in Notepad++

Got every working now in an Notepad++ Portable installation, do you allow me to upload an mirror (complete Notepad++ with everything already setted-up, so Download, extract & script ?)

This is just amazing, i tried a few other variants of pawno, but all failed or crashed. Now i can just use the stability of Notepad++. *Still amazed* aka noob proof?
__________________

Thanks to Zh3r0 for this awesome signature!
gamer931215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/09/2010, 12:59 AM   #12
DiddyBop
Gangsta
 
DiddyBop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 690
Reputation: 10
Default Re: PAWN for SA-MP in Notepad++

Dont see much difference in this from pawno.. i script fine in pawno, Does this like.. Auto script for me?

Wait, If i think it, will it script it?!
DiddyBop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/09/2010, 01:06 AM   #13
Retardedwolf
High-roller
 
Retardedwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,566
Reputation: 60
Default Re: PAWN for SA-MP in Notepad++

Lol I will use this.

Why for notepad ++ tho?


You coulda just made your own custom pawn editor.
Retardedwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/09/2010, 01:16 AM   #14
DiddyBop
Gangsta
 
DiddyBop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 690
Reputation: 10
Default Re: PAWN for SA-MP in Notepad++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retardedwolf View Post
Lol I will use this.

Why for notepad ++ tho?


You coulda just made your own custom pawn editor.
requires more scripting duhhh? lol.
DiddyBop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/09/2010, 02:13 AM   #15
joemomma53
Gangsta
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 679
Reputation: 1
Default Re: PAWN for SA-MP in Notepad++

Notepad++ is a programming editor, supporting highlighting for many languages, and a nice handful of useful plugins. With pawn added into it, you can do (almost) all your progamming work in one editor.
joemomma53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/09/2010, 03:06 AM   #16
GaGlets(R)
Gangsta
 
GaGlets(R)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 855
Reputation: 3
Default Re: PAWN for SA-MP in Notepad++

Bah some problems to me.

Done everything, some of items work good but not compiling with my hotkey
GaGlets(R) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/09/2010, 04:46 AM   #17
DiddyBop
Gangsta
 
DiddyBop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 690
Reputation: 10
Default Re: PAWN for SA-MP in Notepad++

Hm, This doesn't detect errors, or save the .pwn

Seems liek ima stay wit pawno.
DiddyBop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/09/2010, 06:03 AM   #18
mmrk
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Estonia
Posts: 125
Reputation: 0
Default Re: PAWN for SA-MP in Notepad++

It does detect errors.

Code:
Current directory: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\warningtest\
test.pwn(5) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
test.pwn(6) : error 017: undefined symbol "z"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664              Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase


2 Errors.
================ READY ================
mmrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/09/2010, 06:39 AM   #19
KuHS
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 79
Reputation: 2
Default Re: PAWN for SA-MP in Notepad++

Thanks you, everything works fine
KuHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/09/2010, 08:26 AM   #20
Slice
High-roller
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,899
Reputation: 1589
Default Re: PAWN for SA-MP in Notepad++

Nice to see yall appreciating it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaGlets(R) View Post
Bah some problems to me.

Done everything, some of items work good but not compiling with my hotkey
Make sure the hotkey isn't used elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer931215 View Post
Got every working now in an Notepad++ Portable installation, do you allow me to upload an mirror (complete Notepad++ with everything already setted-up, so Download, extract & script ?)

This is just amazing, i tried a few other variants of pawno, but all failed or crashed. Now i can just use the stability of Notepad++. *Still amazed* aka noob proof?
Yeah sure I can put the link in the main post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiddyBop View Post
Dont see much difference in this from pawno.. i script fine in pawno, Does this like.. Auto script for me?

Wait, If i think it, will it script it?!
This is good if you don't remember all functions and their respective arguments. Auto-think-complete would be cool, i think they have that in the matrix.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mmrk View Post
It does detect errors.

Code:
Current directory: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\warningtest\
test.pwn(5) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
test.pwn(6) : error 017: undefined symbol "z"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664              Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase


2 Errors.
================ READY ================
Did you put "-; -(" at the end of the compile script?
Slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PAWN plugin for Notepad++ ettans Help Archive 5 18/05/2011 04:23 PM
Tutorial: Script with Notepad++ ! yom Help Archive 12 27/01/2011 08:41 AM
How to make something in pawno respond with a notepad? anonymoushacker Help Archive 3 31/07/2009 10:31 PM
Notepad++ plugin help johnmeikle33 Help Archive 3 11/03/2009 08:04 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.