SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > Other > Everything and Nothing

View Poll Results: Is there still an arabic people play sa:mp
Yes,alot of them and you would get a high playerbase 10 26.32%
Yes,But few and you would get a low player base 16 42.11%
No,there is no arabian people playing sa:mp at all and would not get player 12 31.58%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24/11/2014, 01:03 AM   #21
Scones
Huge Clucker

Default Re: Arabic Roleplay Server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz View Post
So are people pulling statistics out of their asses now?

Citation needed!

Making a server in your own language is always a niche and can guarantee some players if advertised well.
Did you know 82,46% of all statistics are fake?
Old 24/11/2014, 05:59 AM   #22
Mark_Weston
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz View Post
So are people pulling statistics out of their asses now?

Citation needed!

Making a server in your own language is always a niche and can guarantee some players if advertised well.
Anything can get sales/clients with good advertising.

Invest a tool that wipes your ass, advertise it well, and you will be a billionaire.
Mark_Weston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/11/2014, 07:29 AM   #23
Wutangclan
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scones View Post
Citing from a reliable source > Hearsay/Assumptions.
Wutangclan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/11/2014, 12:44 PM   #24
Sawalha
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen View Post
I wonder how the arabic subforum was closed due to inactivity when there are 100000 arabic people registered on the forum here.
I was wondering then why the arabic section closed.
OT: actually, Most of Arabs play in MTA and they have a lot of servers there,I don't know the reason.
You may open a beta server, so you can see in a month, how much players you got, and you can decide what to do next.
It's a nice idea btw.

"Imitated by many, equaled by none!"

THE ORIGINAL COMMUNITY
Sawalha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/11/2014, 01:03 PM   #25
Jonesy96
Huge Clucker

You'd have no issues in regards to a player base, there's enough people in the community who speak arabic
Jonesy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/11/2014, 01:08 PM   #26
Krest
Banned

Open a freeroam server instead of roleplay. I haven't really came across a lot of people from the middle east in role play servers, and most of the time when I do, they aren't really people who can fluently role play and constantly end up getting jailed for the little things.

My country probably has a smaller playerbase than Arabs. I've seen a freeroam server that is in my native language achieving AT LEAST 30 players a day, and usually 50 or even 70 people on weekends. It was very fun because there weren't even many admins since everyone could play fairly with each other, I guess you just respect people from your own country more.

I'm sure a lot of people are struggling to find servers in Arabic where they can play with their own people instead of going into ENG servers and not knowing how to communicate with other people. What I can suggest is that you open a freeroam/stunt/dm server instead of roleplay. Because if you do, chances are that you're going to have more players because it's a general gamemode genre that everybody understands, and it stays faithful to GTA SA's original point.
Krest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/11/2014, 01:18 PM   #27
HyDrAtIc
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest View Post
Open a freeroam server instead of roleplay. I haven't really came across a lot of people from the middle east in role play servers, and most of the time when I do, they aren't really people who can fluently role play and constantly end up getting jailed for the little things.

My country probably has a smaller playerbase than Arabs. I've seen a freeroam server that is in my native language achieving AT LEAST 30 players a day, and usually 50 or even 70 people on weekends. It was very fun because there weren't even many admins since everyone could play fairly with each other, I guess you just respect people from your own country more.

I'm sure a lot of people are struggling to find servers in Arabic where they can play with their own people instead of going into ENG servers and not knowing how to communicate with other people. What I can

is that you open a freeroam/stunt/dm server instead of roleplay. Because if you do, chances are that you're going to have more players because it's a general gamemode genre that everybody understands, and it stays faithful to GTA SA's original point.
I have an own-Skype that I've made just for SA-MP, I usually play roleplay servers and I wonder how do I have about 63 ARAB friends that I've roleplayed with them before, so don't judge out of....

ON:
I've been thinking about this idea since a long time ago, but I didn't know that anyone would like it.
I agree 100% with this, and I have ways to advertise it.
Old 24/11/2014, 01:52 PM   #28
Clergy
Huge Clucker

I've decided not to go on with this project if I do want to open an arabic server it would be at MTA:SA and 99.9% of arabs at SA:MP knows english so its kinda unnecessary.Thanks guys for sharing your ideas with me!!

If arabs are really interested in this project and there ready to play PM me I may change my mind
Clergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/11/2014, 03:11 PM   #29
Tamer
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scones View Post
Is that statistic you gave in the small portion of 18% or the big 82%?

- Ridicule.
- Violent opposition.
- Acceptance.

Quote:
The greatest hypnotist on the planet Earth is an oblong box in the corner of the room. It is constantly telling us what to believe is real. If you can persuade people that what they see with their eyes is what there is to see you've got them. you know because they'll laugh in your face of an explanation that portrays the biggest picture of what's happening... and they have.
Tamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/11/2014, 03:35 PM   #30
Krest
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyDrAtIc View Post
I have an own-Skype that I've made just for SA-MP, I usually play roleplay servers and I wonder how do I have about 63 ARAB friends that I've roleplayed with them before, so don't judge out of....

ON:
I've been thinking about this idea since a long time ago, but I didn't know that anyone would like it.
I agree 100% with this, and I have ways to advertise it.
Well, that's what I went though anyway, maybe I wasn't exactly lucky myself I guess.
Krest is offline   Reply With Quote