SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Scripting Help

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27/01/2018, 02:44 AM   #41
Hypex
Big Clucker
 
Hypex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Somewhere in england madafaka
Posts: 53
Reputation: 7
Default Re: Sa-mp server doesn't start

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLTi View Post
yes, But he does not seem to load.
Can you please use nativechecker to see the issues and maybe make a thread of your own instead of posting on someone elses?
Hypex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/01/2018, 09:25 AM   #42
aznpro12345
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 72
Reputation: 1
Default Re: Sa-mp server doesn't start

So i've managed to fix the startup issues with the issues where it gives a initgamemode error and crash the server startup.

only thing is the server won't save anything other than accounts.

I did not have to replace any files with any older version of the NGG script. Everything was from the Github
aznpro12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/01/2018, 09:53 AM   #43
Unkovic
Little Clucker
 
Unkovic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 20
Reputation: 1
Default Re: Sa-mp server doesn't start

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznpro12345 View Post
only thing is the server won't save anything other than accounts.

I did not have to replace any files with any older version of the NGG script. Everything was from the Github
So,I dont know much about NGG script, because Imfrom Serbia. Can you tell mi, is that is scheduled to save? If you understand me, is that thing saving in your .pwn?

Is that in sql or .ini?
Unkovic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/01/2018, 11:25 AM   #44
Sew_Sumi
Godfather
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Azerbaijan
Posts: 5,976
Reputation: 494
Default Re: Sa-mp server doesn't start

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznpro12345 View Post
I did not have to replace any files with any older version of the NGG script. Everything was from the Github
The github, as this is how it works, has every revision of the script all the way back to fuck knows when...

All of these issues though are from people being too inexperienced in running a server, not being patient enough to actually look and see what the problem is, and simply not understanding what's been said to them.


Really, if it's still giving you all issues, start over from scratch, make sure you've put the files in the right places, got the right versions of the plugins and includes, and take your time.

By rushing yourselves, simply to get a server up fast, you're twice as likely to fuck up, and in your haste you'll likely miss things you need to do before going live.


As for how it saves, it uses both file and sql. Make sure you have the files from the SFs folder, in the Scriptfiles folder, as FSes, and GMs are the Filterscript and Gamemodes folders.
Sew_Sumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/01/2018, 11:47 AM   #45
Mugala
Gangsta
 
Mugala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: behind u
Posts: 636
Reputation: 30
Default Re: Sa-mp server doesn't start

[14:49:18] Loading plugin: irc
[14:49:18] Failed.

if u're using Linux, check your server.cfg and plugins folder to make sure u're using right name for that plugin in server.cfg (it needs .so formated file)
Mugala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/01/2018, 01:05 PM   #46
aznpro12345
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 72
Reputation: 1
Default Re: Sa-mp server doesn't start

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi View Post
The github, as this is how it works, has every revision of the script all the way back to fuck knows when...

All of these issues though are from people being too inexperienced in running a server, not being patient enough to actually look and see what the problem is, and simply not understanding what's been said to them.


Really, if it's still giving you all issues, start over from scratch, make sure you've put the files in the right places, got the right versions of the plugins and includes, and take your time.

By rushing yourselves, simply to get a server up fast, you're twice as likely to fuck up, and in your haste you'll likely miss things you need to do before going live.


As for how it saves, it uses both file and sql. Make sure you have the files from the SFs folder, in the Scriptfiles folder, as FSes, and GMs are the Filterscript and Gamemodes folders.
I didn't rush, as soon as i figured my problem out that was not starting the server. I tested stuff out, figured the database was not saving because everytime i would log in the vehicles would not save and would spawn in blueberry. I went through and made a new server folder only changing the things i needed to change and still the exact same problem... Probably something through SQL... I'm only trying to run this server so I can play around with it.
aznpro12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/01/2018, 01:07 PM   #47
aznpro12345
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 72
Reputation: 1
Default Re: Sa-mp server doesn't start

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkovic View Post
So,I dont know much about NGG script, because Imfrom Serbia. Can you tell mi, is that is scheduled to save? If you understand me, is that thing saving in your .pwn?

Is that in sql or .ini?
If my experience with the NGG script leak was correct. The previous versions did save stuff in .ini files. The new ones are saved through .SQL because it is a lot easier to manage and edit. Although not all of the server files are saved to .sql if i'm correct. there are just a few things that are still being saved to a .ini file

edit: actually to be more accurate. The ini files that are being used would be the server needs to read. ehh motd.ini elevator.ini blah blah blah.
aznpro12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/01/2018, 10:02 PM   #48
Sew_Sumi
Godfather
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Azerbaijan
Posts: 5,976
Reputation: 494
Default Re: Sa-mp server doesn't start

Did you import all the SQL files, or just the first you seen?


As there is a group of SQL files to import, not just one.


You have rushed it though...
Sew_Sumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/01/2018, 05:54 AM   #49
aznpro12345
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 72
Reputation: 1
Default Re: Sa-mp server doesn't start

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi View Post
Did you import all the SQL files, or just the first you seen?


As there is a group of SQL files to import, not just one.


You have rushed it though...
No i have not. I imported every single one of the SQL files provided. I went through both the NGRP.SQL and the Samp_Main.SQL to make sure i'm not missing anything.

Using both the SQL's I would compare and yes there was some missing SQL files but they were not even provided through the SQL Files.

Going through the server commands the stuff that really is missing are a lot of columns in the damn tables.
aznpro12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/01/2018, 02:25 PM   #50
Sew_Sumi
Godfather
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Azerbaijan
Posts: 5,976
Reputation: 494
Default Re: Sa-mp server doesn't start

I say about importing the other files, because I know that was the fix for someone last month.

You say you imported 2, then say about missing columns... Obviously there's something that is missing, and if that's the case, then why are you simply hooking up on one part, ignoring what's suggested to you?

The 2 files that you imported haven't been modified in 3 years... There are files in the SQL folder that have been edited in the past months...

I highly suggest you drop the attitude.
Sew_Sumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Server doesn't start DarkZero Scripting Help 5 29/06/2014 08:57 AM
Server doesn't start Lucius1992 Scripting Help 0 25/12/2012 10:49 AM
I Need Help In My Server It Doesn't Start Omar Amir Scripting Help 11 25/08/2012 05:06 PM
Server doesn't start janx221 Scripting Help 3 12/01/2012 07:03 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.