SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Filterscripts > Includes

Old 07/11/2017, 05:37 PM   #11
RIDE2DAY
Big Clucker

Default Re: vSync - OnVehicleChangePaintjob, OnVehicleRespray, GetVehicleInterior, GetVehicleNumberPlate, Pay 'n' Spray fix, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar View Post
are you sure 1123 and 1125 are front bullbars?

I swear they were rear
Nice find, yes, 1125 affects the back side also. Even so, Remington's bullbars use the same "GTA slot", so we can't use two of those three components (1100, 1123, 1125) at once. For example, if 1125 is installed and we add 1100 the 1125 one would be removed automatically, that's just how GTA works.

In my opinion, in terms of programming, it wouldn't make too much sense to add 1125 to both slots (front and rear) because they would store the same component. And the rear slot should be cleared also whenever the front fullbar changes, just unuseful code in my opinion.
RIDE2DAY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07/11/2017, 08:26 PM   #12
Gammix
High-roller

Default Re: vSync - OnVehicleChangePaintjob, OnVehicleRespray, GetVehicleInterior, GetVehicleNumberPlate, Pay 'n' Spray fix, etc

GetVehicleWeihht should be GetVehicleMass because weight is dynamic (mass + passengers weight).

Quote:
from samp wiki (OnVehicleRespray)

Watch out, the name is ambiguous, Pay 'n' Spray shops don't call this callback.
You have to implement a detection method for this, probably under OnPlayerUpdate. I did this in vehicleplus.inc if i am not mistaken.
Old 07/11/2017, 09:16 PM   #13
Kar
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIDE2DAY View Post
Nice find, yes, 1125 affects the back side also. Even so, Remington's bullbars use the same "GTA slot", so we can't use two of those three components (1100, 1123, 1125) at once. For example, if 1125 is installed and we add 1100 the 1125 one would be removed automatically, that's just how GTA works.

In my opinion, in terms of programming, it wouldn't make too much sense to add 1125 to both slots (front and rear) because they would store the same component. And the rear slot should be cleared also whenever the front fullbar changes, just unuseful code in my opinion.
Well we found the issues and sorted it.

Great stuff to know.
Kar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/11/2017, 11:12 PM   #14
RIDE2DAY
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix View Post
GetVehicleWeihht should be GetVehicleMass because weight is dynamic (mass + passengers weight).

You have to implement a detection method for this, probably under OnPlayerUpdate. I did this in vehicleplus.inc if i am not mistaken.
You're totally right about the weight issue, I'm going to change it. The funny fact is that I used "mass" as variable name! On the other hand, this include calls OnVehicleRespray when Pay 'n' Spray shops are used and applies random colors also.

Thanks for pointing that out.
RIDE2DAY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08/11/2017, 11:32 AM   #15
Gammix
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIDE2DAY View Post
You're totally right about the weight issue, I'm going to change it. The funny fact is that I used "mass" as variable name! On the other hand, this include calls OnVehicleRespray when Pay 'n' Spray shops are used and applies random colors also.

Thanks for pointing that out.
Oh i see it now, you had the OnPlayerUpdate part for OnVehicleRespray already. I use my phone most of the time when i am at work so yeah, i missed that part lol!

EDIT: Another thing, instead of using "CallLocalFunction", call the function directly in case of custom functions, since defualt samp ones like "OnVehicleRespray" are declared no matter you define them (public) or not.

Example:
PHP Code:
// replace this
CallLocalFunction("OnVehicleCreated""i"vehicleid);

// to
#if defined OnVehicleCreated

OnVehicleCreated(vehicleid);
#endif

// and for decleration
#if defined OnVehicleCreated

forward OnVehicleCreated(vehicleid);
#endif