SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Server > Server Support

Old 20/02/2018, 07:34 AM   #13121
Big Clucker
Default Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Originally Posted by oSAINTo View Post
Hi! Yes, it's exactly as the image above states. I come seeking a few talented individuals to be involved in the creation of a server/idea that will change the history of SA-MP forever. This project is extremely unique and has NOT been done before. Now, I must say that whoever ends up working for this project will not be paid off the start. Myself and the other individual involved in the project are limited on funds unfortunately and can not afford to pay in the beginning. So, you'll be working based of sole interest in the idea/project. Well, let me inform you with just a little bit of information on the project without disclosing the entire idea.

Basic Concepts of the Project:
  • Making an MMORPG inside of SA-MP
  • Entirely custom map
  • Custom objects/skins that will be used as animals and such like horses, flying animals, etc.
  • Spells/Magic as well as Gun Play & Melee Weapons

What I've listed above just gives a very vague description of the idea for our project. Now, you're probably curious what we're looking for:

3D Object/Skin/Modelers in General
We are looking for talented and skilled 3D Modelers that have the ability to create just about anything involving objects, weapons, skins, etc. You also should be able to create skins to which have realistic animations that work with the default skin.(Can explain further if you ask)

Exterior Mappers
As stated above, we're looking to create an entirely unique and new map for this idea. Therefore, we require talented exterior mappers that can be dedicated to creating an entire map that has different terrain types, regions, landscapes, etc.

Interior Mappers
We can't make a map without having mapped interiors. Therefore, we also require interior mappers who are able to make detailed interiors that fit just about any theme and that are unique. These interiors must also be visibly appealing.

I know, I know. This is a lot to ask for considering there's no payment. Yet, I can assure you that this project will truly go down in the history of SA-MP for starting a new era of servers and community types. We are enthusiasts ourselves who are doing this out of the sole interest & desire, we would love to have like minded individuals with the skills we lack join us on this journey. If you are truly interested you can either PM me here on the forums, or you can add myself on Discord - Saint#5942

Last edited by oSAINTo; 26/02/2018 at 07:54 PM.
oSAINTo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21/02/2018, 11:25 AM   #13122

With the latest SAMP Update myself and a group of people gotten the idea to create an unique roleplay experience inside Las Venturas, centralized areas so RP is to be found anywhere around the map.

For this to work I am in need of a couple of junior scripters who are willing to help out with small tasks such as stand alone jobs and small features while I focus myself on improving our current major systems.

I am also looking for a web developer who will be taking care of the UCP.

You will not get paid but you will be allowed to remain in the development team and help the server while it is launched.

If you are interested, contact myself on discord St3fan[NL]

Scripter & Mapper
Stefand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22/02/2018, 03:50 PM   #13123
Big Clucker

Hey folks,

Gaming nation community is a gang war server based on San fierro. We are likely to be published this weekend on hosted tab. We possess a strong management and promising developers. We are currently looking for a reliable, experienced and matured people to join our staff team. Ranks will be assigned based upon your ability

Note : There are no language barriers.

Feel free to PM me over forums or add me in Skype.

My Skype: Steven.jhon7

TheKevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22/02/2018, 05:07 PM   #13124
Little Clucker

Looking for a pro scripter, if anyone is interested i'm willing to pay for it!
my server is on hosted tab and It's old server but the current developer is inactive due to rl problems.
pm me, thanks for the helpers.
MessLesson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23/02/2018, 12:42 PM   #13125
Little Clucker

I'm looking for quite complete gamemode.

Business system / house / doors fully dynamic.
Business system connected with trucker, order calculator and configurable products.
System of rental houses, decorate and sell.
Major factions such as; police, sheriff, firemen, doctors all with their respective police computers connected to UCP.
Business system so that each person can create their mechanic workshop, delivery company ...
Inventory system / pockets with visible objects that can be consumed. You can exchange hands. (important)

My interest would be in finding a good programmer, paying him monthly to work for me. A serious project with older and mature people.

If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me.

Discord: Takumi86#1719
pwskyline34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23/02/2018, 01:14 PM   #13126
Little Clucker

Hi guys

I am looking for a community with a high players base or payment work as a mapper/forum designer/logo designer/ STREAMER.

If anyone interested you can contact me via
This forum
Discord : curt#4165

And ask me what he want

Last edited by ghazitarazi; 23/02/2018 at 05:46 PM.
ghazitarazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23/02/2018, 05:50 PM   #13127

Greetings all, I would like to ask this way if anyone is interesting to help out Independent Roleplay. It will be a medium roleplay server and we are currently looking for people that wanna join our admin team.

Would you like to become a administrator and help us out ? head over to teamspeak please.
our discord:

See you on teamspeak ?
SacrificeGaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25/02/2018, 09:45 AM   #13128
Little Clucker

I'm currently looking for help regarding key presses ingame. There are multiple lines of code which would be too much for me to post here. The script compiles with no errors or warnings, however pressing the keys in-game does nothing at all. Please PM me or add me on discord at StacSquad#6268 as soon as possible. I am willing to offer a staff rank in-game and a portion of donations made to the server.
YourWhalecum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25/02/2018, 11:49 AM   #13129
Big Clucker

Looking for a place to advertise your server? Or maybe become a part of a community within samp?

Join our forums at Endless Gaming to become one of our members and take part of our content!

Disclaimer: We are in progress on setting up our forums, but you can still register!
kevann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25/02/2018, 11:42 PM   #13130
Big Clucker

Looking for some one who wants to develop a server(only serious people), add me on skype: alex.gordon967
Looking to the future, cause my past is all behind me
sampplayer12 is offline   Reply With Quote