SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Scripting Help

Old 14/01/2018, 01:02 PM   #31
SacrificeGaming
Gangsta

Default Re: Sa-mp server doesn't start

I fixed everything thanks everyone for help. Take the scriptfiles from the 2014 version and the server will start but the next problem is poping up... seee screenshot

https://imgur.com/a/us1K4
SacrificeGaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/01/2018, 01:03 PM   #32
Runn3R
Huge Clucker

You should at least post the solution to your problem as someone will see this topic in the future and it may help them with their problem.
Runn3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/01/2018, 01:35 PM   #33
SacrificeGaming
Gangsta

Problem has been fixed you will be able to log into the server (uploaded wrong db)

https://i.imgur.com/88Ia6iH.png

But be aware there are still alot of mysql errors you get because there are things missing.

Serverlog

https://pastebin.com/7eH5TE0f
Old 14/01/2018, 03:51 PM   #34
Sew_Sumi
Godfather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runn3R View Post
You should at least post the solution to your problem as someone will see this topic in the future and it may help them with their problem.
I actually said about it 5 times in this thread, and the NGG thread.

The SFs folder in the release, needs to be copied to your ScriptFiles folder (That's what 'SFs' stands for).

The second issue with it, is the DB was not initialized, and hence it needed the database installed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacrificeGaming View Post
But be aware there are still alot of mysql errors you get because there are things missing.
This is likely due to incorrectly importing the DB, or not importing all of it.

Review what you've done as it should be working, and if it's not working out, chase up the release thread. If you keep having issues, hit up the release thread as THEY should be supporting this.
Sew_Sumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/01/2018, 03:56 PM   #35
SacrificeGaming
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi View Post

The SFs folder in the release, needs to be copied to your ScriptFiles folder (That's what 'SFs' stands for).

The second issue with it, is the DB was not initialized, and hence it needed the database installed.
I know that but the thing is once I copy things whats inside SF's It doesn't work but when I copy the scriptfiles from the 2014 version it works only 10000 mysql querry errors in the console
Old 14/01/2018, 03:57 PM   #36
Runn3R
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi View Post

The OP needs to type what fixed his problem so the people can know that the problem was resolved by doing that.
Runn3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/01/2018, 04:06 PM   #37
Sew_Sumi
Godfather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runn3R View Post
The OP needs to type what fixed his problem so the people can know that the problem was resolved by doing that.
Because the OP doesn't even know what's fixed the issue... They simply blindly copied random files over to the folder from an older release.

They were missing files in the first instance, hence why it was 'hanging' on startup, as demonstrated by the fread error on the crashdetect log.

The MySQL errors start with a reference to check the MySQL.log file for an error... It's HIGHLY LIKELY that the reasons that every query after that error is failing, and it's probably a big point that that, could be explained in the log itself.

Seriously, if the release is broken then tell the release... It's their responsibility to fix it.

However it's more likely though that inexperience, and the overwhelming urge to rush a job and get a new server online with everything simply edited to change the name/domain/'ownership' details has got the better of the people who are having issues, and because of inexperience, it makes them have problems.
Sew_Sumi is offline   Reply With Quote