SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > General

Old 20/03/2017, 04:19 PM   #1
ConnorHunter
Big Clucker

Default LV based roleplay?

Is there a big las venturas themed roleplay out there? Tried searching but to no avail.
ConnorHunter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20/03/2017, 04:21 PM   #2
Variable™
Gangsta

Default Re: LV based roleplay?

Keep searching, there are plenty of available RP servers on hosted tab. May I ask, does it really matter where it's based? In my opinion I think better features and player base are quite more important.
Variable™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20/03/2017, 04:22 PM   #3
ConnorHunter
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable™ View Post
Keep searching, there are plenty of available RP servers on hosted tab. May I ask, does it really matter where it's based? In my opinion I think better features and player base are quite more important.
Been playing LS themed servers for a longgg time, a change of scenery is nice. Also been considering developing my own LV based rp server if there isn't one already (already own the domain since like 2015)
Old 20/03/2017, 04:27 PM   #4
Variable™
Gangsta

If you wouldn't just start without hosted tab and expect getting stability in players average rate also you have the right experience and patience for developing a RP gamemode, go for it and don't care if there is already​ a server based in LV. Also I'd suggest going with the places which are getting high rate of players because what you want can't be considered while making anything, but what people want.
Variable™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20/03/2017, 06:31 PM   #5
xPhantom
Huge Clucker

Leppi, you know that this could flop right. LS is what mainly every small server uses in role play and some do manage to get through counties but they don't last very long.
xPhantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20/03/2017, 11:23 PM   #6
ConnorHunter
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPhantom View Post
Leppi, you know that this could flop right. LS is what mainly every small server uses in role play and some do manage to get through counties but they don't last very long.
Well yeah but the intention is to not be small . Regardless, it would take months to even get to a beta stage so there is plenty of time to gain support and interest.
Old 23/03/2017, 08:53 PM   #7
BR3TT
Big Clucker

To this day I haven't seen anyone pull off a server based in any other city apart from LS. Everyone knows LS and it has all types of scenery. Best I've seen is a SF based server that got like 20 people daily, I could see that being the same for LV
BR3TT is offline   Reply With Quote