SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > News and Updates

Old 15/03/2017, 11:43 PM   #861
Variable™
Gangsta

Default Re: 10 Years of Samp

The modification is free for using, server package is free too and you have the ability to craft your server. That means it is FREE. Internet tab = hosted tab and these stuff aren't changing the statement that it's free. If you don't have enough money in your pocket you can play in the available popular servers. Actually it's good that it's not easy to be famous otherwise we'd see servers with 100/100 owned by kids and leaked scripts. And Kalcor deserves his earnings from SA:MP as developing such a modification isn't as easy as many people think and it took him time and effort and years of hardworking to gain these profits. As for the update, arguing and discussing won't make the update being released tomorrow!
Variable™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16/03/2017, 12:38 AM   #862
TheARESguy
Big Clucker

Happy Birthday SA:MP
Old 16/03/2017, 06:22 AM   #863
feheristi97
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable™ View Post
The modification is free for using, server package is free too and you have the ability to craft your server. That means it is FREE. Internet tab = hosted tab and these stuff aren't changing the statement that it's free. If you don't have enough money in your pocket you can play in the available popular servers. Actually it's good that it's not easy to be famous otherwise we'd see servers with 100/100 owned by kids and leaked scripts. And Kalcor deserves his earnings from SA:MP as developing such a modification isn't as easy as many people think and it took him time and effort and years of hardworking to gain these profits. As for the update, arguing and discussing won't make the update being released tomorrow!
You are a laywer or something? Your joining date was on Jul 2015, where do you get these things from?

Quote:
Actually it's good that it's not easy to be famous otherwise we'd see servers with 100/100 owned by kids and leaked scripts.
Hahaha, this is why SA-MP was famous for.. Anyone could've open a public SA-MP server in hours and you had full players with a leaked script. But now people don't want to pay for it because it's useless to throw the money out for 0 player even if you are in hosted tab list.
feheristi97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16/03/2017, 03:07 PM   #864
Variable™
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by feheristi97 View Post
You are a laywer or something? Your joining date was on Jul 2015, where do you get these things from?

Hahaha, this is why SA-MP was famous for.. Anyone could've open a public SA-MP server in hours and you had full players with a leaked script. But now people don't want to pay for it because it's useless to throw the money out for 0 player even if you are in hosted tab list.
Your statement on joining the forums @ Jul 2015, is just obviously crap. First off you don't know when did I even use this modification or hear about it. Joining a community's forums isn't defining my skills or information regarding something as I already see the threads and posts without registering. And these forums don't have anything important for registration. And may you explain why do you call me a lawyer? Obviously unneded.
Old 16/03/2017, 05:22 PM   #865
Riddick94
High-roller

Oh dare I ask..

May I know what is up with people saying that "Internet tab" in SA-MP's client is not working? I currently have ~350 servers, ~44k people playing, ~111300 slots

Is there something that I'm missing?

Thanks.

Old 16/03/2017, 05:32 PM   #866
Variable™
Gangsta

It's working, who said it's not? It's just that only servers with Hosted Tab (paid listings) can be displayed by the samp client while the servers without hosted listing can't be displayed. In short words, after 0.3.7 the listing got bugged so that hosted servers are only what's being displayed in the internet listing.
Old 16/03/2017, 05:54 PM   #867
Riddick94
High-roller

Quote:
It's working, who said it's not? It's just that only servers with Hosted Tab (paid listings) can be displayed by the samp client while the servers without hosted listing can't be displayed. In short words, after 0.3.7 the listing got bugged so that hosted servers are only what's being displayed in the internet listing.
Oh, I see. I thought of something completely different, because I remember an old SA-MP's days when the "Internet" tab didn't show any servers at all and back then we had an "Official" tab not "Hosted" tab.

So, basically "Internet" shows the same stuff that "Hosted" has from what I understood.

Thanks.

Old 19/03/2017, 07:26 PM   #868
ReyoDahBoss
Big Clucker

I feel the urge to point it out to people statistically:
Ever since 2008 to 2015 there has been consistency of updates, this can be seen from the 'released' replies on the sa-mp.com forums.
2016 and 2017 are blank. What made that consistency just stop like that? It's not a matter of when but why.

Click on the logo to join our Discord

Stay up to date with our progress: http://ww-rp.net/

ENTERTAINER | MAPPER | ORIGINAL SUPPORTER FOR KOMPOT
FOLLOW REYO ON YOUTUBE
ReyoDahBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19/03/2017, 09:17 PM   #869
Bolex_
Gangsta

Each time i post something here got deleted!.Thank you very much
Bolex_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20/03/2017, 03:50 PM   #870