19/03/2017, 03:35 PM
Join Date: Oct 2010
Vampires, Werewolves And Humans Roleplay
Vampires, Werewolves And Humans is a fantasy roleplay server set in Red County in the early '90s and based on the Classic World of Darkness (CWoD) produced by White Wolf! Most Humans are not aware about the existance of the three supernatural races. Vampires are immortal beings cursed with an unquenchable thirst for blood - creatures forever bound to their inner Beast (the animal urges of hunger, fear and rage). Each Vampire belongs to a bloodline/clan which defines their Disciplines (Vampire powers) and characteristics. Werewolves are usually warriors who are locked in a two-front war against both the spiritual desolation of urban civilization and supernatural forces of corruption that seek to bring about the Apocalypse. Werewolves are spiritual creatures, which is why they have this ability to shapeshift and the ability to use Gifts (Werewolf powers). You can roleplay even as a Hybrid, Animal, Mage, Demon and Hunter!
Unique Script Features:
- Race system - Choose your character's race between Humans, Vampires, Werewolves and other Feras, Hybrids, Animals, Mages, Demons and Hunters. Each race has a different set of skills and abilities that can be learned. It's not easy to take a role of and in the Vampire or Werewolf race. You'll need to know the lore and how to properly roleplay the specific race.
- Inventory system - The MOST ADVANCED inventory system SA-MP has ever seen! There are over 100 scripted inventory items, from various beverages and food, to vehicle keys, radios, cellphones, wire cutters, repair parts, vehicle parts, id cards, gas cans, siphon tubes, blood packs, accessories and much more! Weapons come as inventory items with condition (The condition decreases upon each use of the weapon) and ammunition is a separated inventory item.
- Vehicle system - Unique vehicle hotwiring system for carjackers. Break a vehicle's window to unlock the doors, use the screwdriver to open the access panel located under the steering wheel, cut the wires with your wire cutter and connect them correctly to start the engine of the vehicle.
- Housing system - Being homeless increases the time taken to gain an experience point so hurry with buying a house! Design the interior of your house, buy FURNITURE items and be creative!
- Character Sheets and d10 rolling system - No more "/do S/F?" bullshit! Use the automatic /roll system that defines the outcome of your character's actions.
- Character Sheet (Vampire, Werewolf, Mage):
- Custom sewers:
- Crossbow system:
- Furniture system: