SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > Screenshots and Videos

Old 10/05/2017, 05:53 PM   #161
Riddick94
High-roller

Flowers Re: The Last of Us (SA-MP) - Almost one year!

Code:
#define     SLOT_BACKPACK           (0)
#define     SLOT_WEAPON_PISTOL      (1)
#define     SLOT_WEAPON_REVOLVER    (2)
#define     SLOT_WEAPON_LONGGUN1    (3)
#define	    SLOT_WEAPON_LONGGUN2    (4)
#define     SLOT_WEAPON_MELEE       (5)
#define     SLOT_FLASHLIGHT         (6)
//#define   SLOT_FLASHEFFECT        (7)
#define     SLOT_GASMASK            (7)
#define     SLOT_SHIVHAND           (8)
#define     SLOT_FIRE               (9)
//#define   SLOT_WINTERBREATH       (9)

Well... that's an issue, lol. Imagine that I'm going to need to attach a weapon to the player's hand (object) as the projectiles on the server are server-sided. I'm not using Molotovs, Grenades or Teargas weapons - I have created them on my own..

Issue here is... Oops.. how do you attach the weapon to the hand now, since all the slots are occupied.

As you can see also, I have sacrificed winter breath effect slot (steam coming out of the player's mouth) and flashlight light effect.

@Kalcor, add more slots, lol.

edit://
Oh, btw. here - custom fire:
https://i.imgur.com/Ys7Vz78.jpg
Have spent some great time of my life here since 0.1b version o SA-MP. I probably will not forget ever the times I have had so much fun with people around here, during gameplay, programming and being invented in so many SA-MP projects. Maybe I wasn't so active in FS/INC/GM sections and never have released that much but there's a reason behind it that it isn't actually work mentioning. I am here to say goodbye to everyone and thank for all the good times. TLoU (SA-MP) project shall never be finished because of me - but there's nothing we can do about it really. I think I am too old for all of it and same to the gaming (I guess) - I just can not let myself spend any more time in this "addictive" modification for GTA:SA.. I have got something out of it and I respect it so much. Saying that I own SA-MP my current job that I have is more than enough. There isn't any certain stepts that you have to take to achieve your goals.

Much love from Uncle Riddick and take care everyone.
Riddick94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/05/2017, 07:52 PM   #162
Stones
Huge Clucker

Default Re: The Last of Us (SA-MP) - Almost one year!

I. REALLY. CAN'T. WAIT. FOR. THIS.
Old 12/05/2017, 07:57 PM   #163
Riddick94
High-roller

Oh yeah, some new stuff is waiting to be implemented...

New sound effects:
https://youtu.be/iwfUjQKXEvM
Have spent some great time of my life here since 0.1b version o SA-MP. I probably will not forget ever the times I have had so much fun with people around here, during gameplay, programming and being invented in so many SA-MP projects. Maybe I wasn't so active in FS/INC/GM sections and never have released that much but there's a reason behind it that it isn't actually work mentioning. I am here to say goodbye to everyone and thank for all the good times. TLoU (SA-MP) project shall never be finished because of me - but there's nothing we can do about it really. I think I am too old for all of it and same to the gaming (I guess) - I just can not let myself spend any more time in this "addictive" modification for GTA:SA.. I have got something out of it and I respect it so much. Saying that I own SA-MP my current job that I have is more than enough. There isn't any certain stepts that you have to take to achieve your goals.

Old 12/05/2017, 08:44 PM   #164
Riddick94
High-roller

Have decided to make a very short gameplay of the whole system with Item creation in game by Administrator.

Video here:
https://youtu.be/BpoGwk_KfL0

Now you should understand, why it hasn't launched yet.

P.S
Have changed the craft sound of different items (different sound effect when crafting shiv, melee, nailbomb etc.)

reply:// @down,
I'm on my very own with this project. None of the team members from the first post are here anymore.

Last edited by Riddick94; 13/05/2017 at 06:51 AM.
Old 12/05/2017, 09:59 PM   #165
Private200
High-roller

I'm glad this project is being worked on while a lot of effort is being put from everyone involved in it. Keep it up, Riddick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X337 View Post
it's better and easier for you to just fap with your cat.
Private200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13/05/2017, 03:24 PM   #166
Riddick94
High-roller

#What I want from SA-MP is to make this line from "weapon.DAT" file:

readable by SetPlayerSkillLevel. So it should be:

Code:
SetPlayerSkillLevel(playerid, WEAPONSKILL_PISTOL, 5000);

and the effect should be in SA-MP:

#Once you quit the game:
http://i.imgur.com/Fm0ugvP.png

Different text occurs when player was kicked/banned or timed out.

#Corpse environment model:
1) http://i.imgur.com/7UwRKaN.png
2) http://i.imgur.com/Er31ugW.png

#Newspaper stand environment model:
http://i.imgur.com/8NK3yjj.png

#Hazmat soldier canister bottle from the back to be used as an environment model:
http://i.imgur.com/bmjJrB9.png

#Picking items up sound effect.
https://youtu.be/NfS2wj-KhHs

Overall:
I have updated sound effects of:

- Opening/closing backpack (better quality)
- Moving around the backpack sound effect (better quality as well)
- Upgrading skill sound effect (same as above)
- Different sound effect when crafting different type of the craftable item in the backpack.

And some more sound effects that have been amended for the better quality. You can see the video above.

Fixed:
- Melee weapon icon (the little one) in the craft inventory hasn't showed up until melee was hovered.
- Sugar icon igredient (the little one) in the craft inventory hasn't showed up until smoke bomb was hovered.
- Craft menu items are turning WHITE when hovered.
- No bugs after NPC kill

Last edited by Riddick94; 13/05/2017 at 07:00 PM.
Old 15/05/2017, 05:02 PM   #167
[Nuclear]Luis[Warrior]
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legitness View Post
I`ll do it, add me in friend list..
I am also willing to assist in mapping. I work on apocalypse style mapping all the time.
Old 09/06/2017, 07:30 PM   #168
Riddick94
High-roller

So this is happened:

#Custom Weapon HUD with Health bar.

#Custom chat window with auto-hide feature
https://i.imgur.com/1YdsML8.png

#Collectibles very soon to be done
http://i.imgur.com/vcex5Xg.jpg

#Weapon auto-hide feature
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtqAeLms1DQ

And some more stuff coming soon.

edit://
Well, fuck me nearly 200 Per-Player textdraws created server-wise. The limit is 256, hmph..

Last edited by Riddick94; 09/06/2017 at 08:12 PM.
Old 10/06/2017, 04:59 PM   #169
Riddick94
High-roller

#Dynamic clip-size ammo display.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTwpsx3HL-I

Make sure that you look in the bottom right corner at the bullet icons.

Old 10/06/2017, 05:32 PM   #170
Ivor8000
Big Clucker

Well making a server without the ability to read won't become a succes.
This is the screenshots and video's section mate..

Last edited by Ivor8000; 10/06/2017 at 09:56 PM.
Ivor8000 is offline   Reply With Quote